Anyvent Reviews

36 Reviews for Anyvent

• Kenneth

Kenneth Harris · Married on 06/03/2017

Stress-Free Day

Working with Anyvent was one of the smoothest experiences we've ever had working in this industry. As a fellow wedding professional we pride ourselves on making the client feel completely at peace and stress-free during their perfect day. It really helps the pictures/memories come out so much better! Anyvent truly helped the wedding flow so well that the bride/groom couldn't do anything but smile! Which makes the photographers smile as well. :)

Sent on 11/04/2019

Elizabeth · Married on 10/01/2016

Jazmin was the most amazing planner I could have ever asked for. I booked Anyvent and Jazmin to help with event styling only, as we already had a day-of coordinator and I didn't think I could handle a full wedding planner. I truly struggled with the artistic design aspect of my wedding (mostly with doing what I wanted, but keeping it within budget). I was absolutely impressed with the service that Jazmin provided. Not only did she do what we had discussed, which was to create beautiful tablescapes and decor for the entire wedding, but she also provided services that I never would have expected. She put together each of my centerpieces that I had purchased from Etsy which came in pieces and had to wait until the very last minute. She obtained quotes from multiple vendors for the various items I needed (flowers, videographer, rental items, etc.). She ran from store to store purchasing additional small items to flesh out the random idea I had for a theme into actual wedding decor. She was my therapist when I started freaking out about tiny details all the way up to the wedding day. And on my wedding day, I didn't have to lift a finger to ensure that everything came together beautifully, because Jazmin had it all covered! There were things that went wrong that day, including ceremony chairs that did not show up, but no one could tell at all. Jazmin pulled everything together so well, even I had trouble remembering what the problems were! She was definitely one of the rockstars of my wedding and I'm certain that she puts that same dedication and passion into every wedding on which she works. It's a day you can't get back, so I was truly blessed to work with one of the best!

Sent on 10/11/2016

Jazmin is AMAZING! She was our month of coordinator and really made our wedding day so much easier. The day really wouldn't have gone as smoothly as it did without her hard work. I was so happy to have her there. Leading up to the wedding day, she was always available for questions and took over the communication with vendors. I liked that I could have a DIY wedding but have someone manage the little things on the big day. I would defiently hire again!

Sent on 05/11/2016

Paulette · Married on 04/30/2016

Jazmin was outstanding. She helped us plan the wedding of our dreams from across the country. We were living in Washington state and we're planning on having our wedding in Virginia. I knew I would need some help so I inquired help from a wedding planner. I called several wedding planner but when I called Jazmin we just clicked, felt like I was talking to an old friend. She was friendly and very accommodating. She was very willing to work with my schedule though I was 3 hours behind. She worked around my crazy schedule. Being military I was always at training events and living in the field with limited computer and phone access. She was always available for late or early phone calls and skype. Our wedding was incredible. Our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever attended and had a great time. I was able to enjoy my wedding without stress and worry, its was all thanks to Jazmin.

Sent on 06/14/2016

Alicia · Married on 05/30/2015

Anyone looking for the perfect Day of Coordinator should work with Jazmin! She made the planning process a breeze, understood our vision and was a joy to work with. I felt like my best friend was with me every step of the way. My husband and I are still receiving compliments about our wedding and we couldn’t have asked for a better experience. Thanks to her, we can say we had our dream wedding!

Sent on 07/07/2015

Jennifer · Married on 01/09/2015

I hired Jazmin at Anyvent to plan my wedding in Charlottesville. It was a 1930's vintage inspired pop-up wedding. Jazmin was amazing to work with - I couldn't have done it without her! She did a fantastic job with all of the details both leading up to and on the day of the event. Jazmin was incredibly professional, timely and a calming force. She is very organized and creative - she gave me so many great ideas on how to bring in my wedding theme in a classy and elegant way. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out and would recommend Anyvent to anyone planning a wedding!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Saadia · Married on 10/11/2014

Anyvent was absolutely wonderful and a lifesaver. I'm a Civil Engineering student with no time to plan a wedding and I felt out on my comfort zone. Jazmin's (Anyvent) advice to me during the planning process could not have been more precise. She truly looked out for me when I didn't know any better. Jazmin made sure our wedding day went off without one single flaw, and she did a fabulous job because it was perfect!

I highly recommend Jazmin Alford for a wedding/event planner, her experience, creativity, professionalism and classic taste make for an extraordinary event! (Oh, did I mention she can do your makeup, on the spot and give you champange if needed? Yup, I was very nervous bride!)

Sent on 12/09/2014

Alex · Married on 09/08/2018

We hired Anyvent for day-of coordination for our wedding. Jazmin could not have been more helpful in the process. She answered any questions we had, was prepared for our walkthrough, and coordinated with all of our vendors to make sure they knew where to be and when to be there. On the day of our wedding, her team took over, setting up and breaking down all the personal items we provided for our ceremony and reception. Her team kept the day on schedule, even with rain in the forecast. We are SO glad we decided to go with Anyvent for our day of coordination. It gave us and our families peace of mind for our big day. We were able to enjoy the day without stressing about the details.

Sent on 09/15/2018
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2019

Fantastic service!

Jazmin and her team were amazing on wedding day. I literally did not have to worry about a thing and all my dreams came to fruition. In the 3 months before my wedding, she communicated with all of my vendors for me and even helped with the smallest of details. She was so flexible and such a joy to work with. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/13/2019

tracy · Married on 07/13/2019

Jazmin gave us a beautiful and worry-free day

Jazmin was extraordinarily helpful - she connected us with a great florist and rentals vendor, did an incredible job setting up our reception area (it was stunning, everything we hoped it could be - she has an excellent eye), and ensured everything went super smoothly on the day of our wedding. Our vendors also loved her. We would highly recommend Anyvent for anyone who wants a smooth and stress-free wedding day experience!

Sent on 10/27/2019

Clifford & Teras · Married on 09/03/2017

Jazmin was the absolute best month-of wedding coordinator we could have hoped for! She was incredibly knowledgeable of the location/area we chose, and worked very diligently with the venue and vendor staff to ensure that every single detail looked and felt exactly like we'd envisioned it. She also put us in contact with a phenomenal florist and photographer, and provided many helpful design tips and decoration resources.

Although Jazmin always maintained a very professional attitude and approach, she also made us feel like our relationship was much more personal. She really took the time to listen to our desires, and really took the burden off of our shoulders so that we could just appreciate and enjoy the wedding. There's so much more we could say about the wonderful job she did, but the best thing we can do is HIGHLY recommend that you contact her for your wedding also!

Sent on 12/06/2017