44 Reviews for Anything's Possible Events & More

Partial Planning (4)
Destination (3)
Full Planning (2)
Religious (1)

Raegen was one of the preferred wedding planners at the venue that we chose. We met with a few planners, however Raegen seemed so easy going and relaxed. She has a lot of experience as well. I am so happy that we chose Raegen at Anything’s Possible Events and more. I cannot stress enough how much she helped guide us through the planning process. We had several site visits, phone chats, lots of emails and texts before our big day. Raegen also does beautiful florist work as well! I don’t know how she does it all! I don’t know how to thank her enough for helping to make our wedding day perfect! We have gotten so many compliments on the flow of the day and how smooth it all went. At the end of the day she even helped set aside our personal decorations and mementos and made sure that the catered left us food for later! Raegen is seriously amazing and I am so glad that we went through this process with her! I highly recommend her services!

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Raegen and her staff were amazing! Our wedding day was seamless and everything came together beautifully. Throughout the planning process, Raegen's knowledge and expertise were invaluable. She made sure every detail was taken care of and put our minds at ease every step of the way. She was absolutely wonderful to work with and made the entire process stress-free and fun. Additionally, Raegen made all of our flower arrangements and they were perfect! I received so many compliments throughout the evening. She made my vision reality, and everything turned out beautifully. The flowers were stunning! I highly recommend her as both a wedding coordinator and florist!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Raegen and her team are INCREDIBLE! From start to finish we were so impressed by their knowledge, efficiency, kindness, and attention to detail. My finance was hesitant to spend money on a wedding coordinator and after working with Raegen for a few weeks, he couldn't believe he had ever questioned whether we needed a wedding coordinator. I highly recommend Raegen to anyone and everyone! Thank you for a job so well done.

Profile Picture Laura, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Amazing! My now husband and I loved Raegen from the beginning! She had an open line of communication with us and always made us feel relaxed and prepared. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Monica, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Raegen was a dream! She coordinated my daughter's wedding without a hitch. We had bad weather to worry about and she implemented our "Plan B" seamlessly. Raegen is very easy to work with and we never had to worry that things weren't going to get done. I didn't have to worry about a thing on the wedding day which made her services well worth the money.

Profile Picture Mary Ann, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Anything's Possible Events & More was the best investment my family and I could have for our wedding day. We have nothing but praise for Raegen and will continue to recommend her services.

Profile Picture Katie, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Raegan is absolutely amazing! She made our wedding day the best day ever and look incredible. I would definitely recommend her for anyone's wedding.

Profile Picture Devin, 3/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Reagan was wonderful!!!! So great to work with! She is very knowledgeable, dependable and professional! I would recommend her to anyone- she does beautiful work and really listens to her clients, she helped make our wedding dreams come true! THANK YOU SO MUCH for making our night so wonderful!!

Photo
Profile Picture Lauren, 12/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals

I cannot properly express how WONDERFUL Raegen was for my daughter's wedding! She was an absolute joy to work with throughout the entire process. She made THE day go off without a hitch. Everything was handled smoothly and seemingly effortless. Raegen also did all of our floral arrangements for the day. From the arbor to the bride's bouquet and everything in between. I would highly recommend using Raegen for your BIG day!

Profile Picture Michelle, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

I was very hesitant to hire a day of coordinator, but looking back there is NO WAY I could have done it all without Raegen! I ended up hiring her for both floral and day of coordination and it was 100% worth every penny. Her arrangements were stunning and much more affordable than the local florists and in my opinion the same quality as a professional. Raegen really caught onto my vision fast and was able to bring everything together under the pressure of limited set-up (2hr) and clean-up time (1hr). She works her butt off for you and on top of that maintains a calm demeanor to put your mind at ease throughout the entire process. In terms of flexibility and responsiveness, she is outstanding!! We connected frequently to make sure I wasn't missing anything and when I was - Raegen came to the rescue in connecting me to the right vendors/resources. In addition, all our vendors raved about her and commented on how easy she is to work with. Huge plus! I would highly recommend her services to all. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Vanessa, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception

Raegen and her husband were the best decision we made when it came to planning our wedding. They were professionals and it made our special day go that much smoother. Whether it was bringing us food after the ceremony, fixing those extra little details, or constantly staying ahead of schedule when it came to planning the smallest details. I would recommend them to any new engaged couple and encourage to them to get a day of coordinator.

Profile Picture Jarred, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I had a WONDERFUL experience working with Anything's Possible! I told Raegen what I wanted, added her to my Pinterest Board and she far surpassed my expectations. I would hire Anything's Possible again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Raegen was awesome and so amazing to work with! Very professional and creative. She helped us out so much with our wedding. We had a little over 200 people and she did such a great job helping us plan and figure everything out. I am not sure what we would have done without her. Everything ran smoothly and it was perfect. I will definitely miss working with her!

Profile Picture Brenna, 5/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I have officiated over 2,500 weddings over the years and worked with scores of wedding planners/coordinators.
Raegan is one of the most professional and caring planners I've ever worked with. She pays attention to the
details, keeps the wedding day schedule on time and is very reasonable. She is very personable and easy to be with.
I highly recommend the services of Anything's Possible Events. Rev. Ronald Beams, Officiant

Profile Picture Ronald, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Party/Event planning can seem very overwhelming (at least for me). Raegen from Anything's Possible Events & More makes it seem effortless. Our company booked her for our 240+ employee holiday party. Everything turned out even more beautiful that we had hoped. We will continue to utilize Raegen's services and would recommend her to anyone looking to host a memorable event.

Profile Picture Halee, 12/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

My wife and I could not have been happier with using Anything's Possible Events & More! Working with Raegen made planning our wedding enjoyable, and completely stress free. Raegan paid great attention to detail, and took all of our ideas to heart. The end result was a dream come true, we had our fairy tale wedding. We loved that she also doubles as a florist, one less thing to worry about, and the flowers were stunning. Raegen was attentive, she replied to emails and texts promptly. Raegen did amazing working with our vendors, we received quite a few complements from them. The wedding was perfect, gorgeous, and stress free, I highly recommend using Anything's Possible Events!

Profile Picture Susan, 10/23/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Raegen with Anything's Possible Events and More was incredibly amazing! She made our wedding so smooth and stress free and I honestly don't know what we would have done without her. She is extremely nice and professional and I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone! Thank you so much again for all your hard work Raegen!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I thoroughly enjoyed working with Raegan at Anything's Possible. Her confidence, calm demeanor and willingness to do what was needed to deliver a high quality outcome added a level of enjoyment to what can be a stressful endeavor.

Her experience and professionalism is demonstrated in everything she does. Our wedding was hosted at a mountain ranch, more than 30 minutes away from the closest town and completely off-the-grid. This provided for breathtaking views and pictures, but some major logistical issues to work through. Raegan worked with all the vendors to ensure they were timely, well organized and given proper direction. She thought on her feet, solving issues before we event knew they had come up. By working with Raegan, we were able to thoroughly enjoy our time with our friends and family.

Profile Picture Molly, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious

By far the best thing I did for my wedding. Raegen took my vision and made it so much more than I ever dreamed of. She is so organized and helpful in every way. Even when I changed my mind on things a hundred times, it was never a problem. Raegen also did my wedding flowers, they were absolutely amazing. I would highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture cathy, 7/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Me and my husband almost didn't hire a wedding coordinator for our wedding, but we are so glad that we went with Raegen from Anythings Possible Events. She was so professional, responded to my emails super quickly, and was so flexible when it came to doing phone meetings and changing some things last minute. She was super calm and peaceful on the day of the wedding which was super nice when we were all hurrying to get ready, and she got everything put together (even things that I had forgotten about). I knew I didn't have to worry about things getting done. I knew Raegen was going to make sure things ran smoothly, and that peace of mind was worth every penny that we spent on her services! Everyone in our bridal party really enjoyed having her around to help them figure out where they were supposed to go and what they were supposed to do, and we got several compliments from our pastor and our wedding photographer about how good she was at her job. They had worked with many wedding coordinators in the past and said Raegen was by far the best. Raegen is also a very talented florist and did our flowers for our wedding. It saved us a fortune and she gave us exactly what we were looking for!

Profile Picture Teryn, 6/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Aside from deciding to get married in the first place, hiring Raegen was - hands down - the best decision we made for our wedding. She was so helpful every step of the way, from figuring out our vendors to reassuring us that everything was going to be okay. Our wedding day ran incredibly smoothly and Raegen deserves so much of the credit for that - she planned ahead for hiccups, took care of all the little details, and made sure the venue was beautifully decorated. She was so calm, reassuring, and incredibly sweet and friendly throughout the entire process. We are SO grateful to Raegen and her whole team for making our wedding day so wonderful. THANK YOU!!

Profile Picture Monica, 5/14/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Non-Religious, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

I can't speak highly enough about our experience with Raegen Elrod and Anything's Possible Events and More! We had a three-day-long wedding weekend held at three distinct venues with over a dozen individual vendors and Anything's Possible did an incredible job communicating and coordinating across all of them leading up to, and during, the event. Not only was Raegen professional, organized, and responsive, she went above and beyond to help us out as well as supporting our parents and other family members that were involved in the planning process.

Profile Picture Andrew, 10/17/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Destination, Non-Religious

I can't say enough good things about Raegen. From the very first time we met her though our entire 3 day wedding she was an incredible. She was organized, proactive, easy to communicate with, and always willing to go above and beyond to make things work. She anticipated potential problems and headed them off before they became actual problems.
But above all she has a very calming presence which I appreciated from the start but even more as the weekend started. We had a large, 3 day, 200 person wedding with a ton of moving parts, and Raegen was there with us the whole time. She was wonderful!

Profile Picture Chris , 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Raegen did a fantastic job throughout our entire wedding planning process and was instrumental the day of. My husband was skeptical that we would need someone to run things the day of the wedding but when the day came he couldn't say enough great things about Raegen and her staff. We were both so lucky to have worked with Anything's Possible Events and More, they thought of everything and finished every project and task with professionalism and attention to detail. Our wedding was incredible thanks to Raegen and team!

Profile Picture Emily, 9/26/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious