Anything With Plants & Flowers Reviews

Anything With Plants & Flowers 5
Anything With Plants & Flowers 6
Anything With Plants & Flowers 7

KELLY · Married on 10/21/2011

Let me start by saying I am a flower snob...and Anything With Plants & Flowers is AMAZING!!!! I worked with both Elaine and Pam. Both were wonderful to work with. My Bridesmaids bouquets were the most amazing flowers I have ever seen. I knew exactly what I wanted and they artistically created the most magical arrangements. I requested blue and green succulents, fresh herbs rosemary and mint, blue and green hydrangeas and bells of ireland. The groomsmen wore a green button mum and rosemary, and my husband wore a blue succulent with rosemary. I wanted to carry a bouquet of olive branches but I could only carry them dried and not fresh, so I chose a bouquet of green spider mums. It was beautiful and since they could not do the olive branch bouquet fresh, they gave me a free large bouquet of rosemary. I received so many compliment on my flowers. I even gifted and saved the succulents from the bouquets. I highly recommend Anything With Plants & Flowers. Thank you so much for going above and beyond!

Sent on 10/28/2011
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/28/2011

This is the best florist in Jacksonville with the best prices. Our flowers were perfectly beautiful, they are professional and experienced. I would recommend them to anyone, although they are busy with the Ritz Carlton account in Amelia Island, they really take care of their brides! The bouquets were so beautiful as were the center pieces during the reception. Breathtaking!

Sent on 07/16/2011

Raina · Married on 05/07/2011

Awesome flowers guys, you truly were fantastic.

Sent on 01/23/2012

Karla · Married on 06/03/2012

We worked with Pam and she did such a great job! We couldn't have been happier. The bouquets were so beautiful!! Anything with Plants and Flowers did a wonderful job handling our floral needs and thank you Pam for doing such a great job adding to the success of our wedding event. God Bless!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Alexis · Married on 05/17/2014

Flowers were beautiful. Couldn't be happier with the outcome

Sent on 06/06/2014

Natalie · Married on 08/17/2013

Andrea and the staff at Anything Plants were wonderful. Andrea, especially, went above and beyond to make sure my day was going to be perfect. She was quick to respond to emails and phone calls and was more than happy to answer any of my questions. She was also honest with me about what she could do within my budget and really tried to be creative to stay within the amount I had set. The venue looked better than what I had imagined with all of the gorgeous and fresh flowers. I really could not have been happier with the outcome.

Thanks again Andrea!

Sent on 09/16/2013

Nilda · Married on 07/12/2013

Pam executed my vision beautifully! Everyone complimented me on how elegant and simple my centerpieces were, which is exactly what I wanted. Best of all she kept to my budget and never pressured me to do something I didn't want to do.

Sent on 07/25/2013

Kelly · Married on 01/02/2016

Anything with Plants & Flowers were great! I loved meeting with the staff - they were so flexible and helpful working with what I wanted. They delivered on-time and were great setting up the flowers on the arch. On the day of, I did not want as many bright pinks that were in my bouquet - they were SO helpful and fixed it right away - making a lovely bouquet.

Sent on 01/04/2016

Monica · Married on 05/02/2015

Josie was a wonderful asset in our wedding planning process. Hosting a destination wedding was challenging-but Josie provided us a main contact & quick responses. She was flexible with last minute changes & additions and with building flowers to fit our budget. I comparison shopped in the area and found them to be very competitive. The flowers on the day of were beautiful-and the best part was seeing the actual centerpiece & bridal bouquet in our last planning visit. This gave me ample time to make changes and get the exact arrangement I pictured.

Sent on 05/14/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/27/2013

3.0

Andrea was great! She knows how to calm a nervous bride and share her vision. Andrea listened to me, helped with my budget and was soooo flexible and understanding... She is wonderful and I couldn't imagine having anyone else be as helpful as her! She made beautiful sentimental touches to my bouquets that mean the world to my by incorporating my deceased family in that special day by putting together a bouquet with their names on ribbon I made and putting my grandmas hanky in my bouquet .... It was beautiful!

Sent on 03/31/2014

elizabeth · Married on 05/10/2014

Anything with Plants was the florist we chose to provide our flowers for our wedding. While the service we received was outstanding I was not 100% satisfied with the appearance of the flowers/bouquets the day of the wedding. I was not present when the flowers were delivered (they were actually delivered almost an hour early and I was still not back from having my hair done) and the color of the bouquets were not exactly what I was expecting. There wasn't really much we could do at that point so we just dealt with it but it was somewhat disappointing that they weren't what we had envisioned. Overall our wedding was perfect and the color of the flowers was a minor detail that we were able to overlook.

Sent on 05/22/2014

Brooke · Married on 12/28/2012

Loved my bouquet!! I loved how they were so amazing on making sure I was happy with everything. Friendly staff and so helpful!

Sent on 02/17/2013
  • Melinda

Melinda · Married on 10/23/2010

3.5

Anything with Plants and Flowers did a great job except they changed assistant staff a lot during my planning process which was a little frustrating. The flowers they originally ordered were the wrong color but they made it right. They did everything to make sure everything was exactly how I wanted it! The flowers were absolutely BEAUTIFUL! They took exactly what I wanted and made it real. It was like they took the pictures right out of my head. They set up everything so I didn't have to worry about decorating a thing! It was an extremely pleasant experience!!! I would HIGHLY recommend them!

Sent on 12/08/2010

3.5

When we first met with Pam, she was super professional and friendly, and she helped us with ideas. However, anytime I emailed or called her, I never got a response. I tried to set up our final meeting, but she never answered my email. I needed to add a corsage, but she never returned my call. When she finally called me back weeks later, we met and she didn't seem as friendly as she had been before. We increased the number of corsages and boutonnieres, but on the day of the wedding we were short 6 corsages. The lady that came had to drive back to the shop to make them and bring them in time. The people that delivered and set up were great though! Our centerpieces were beautiful, but they weren't exactly the same as the model that we were shown at the flower shop. I imagined our gazebo to have much more on it than it actually did. My aunt actually ended up redoing the decorations to make it look better. The bridesmaids bouquets and mine were beautiful! It was extremely helpful that we didn't have to set up, deliver, or clean anything because Anything with Plants and Flowers did it for us. We also got a military discount. Overall I was happy with them, but I guess I just expected better service and a bit more for what I was paying.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Dannielle · Married on 03/05/2016

Sandra was great. She worked with my vision and made it amazing. She was familiar with my venue and did a preview when I did my tasting. Everyone loved my flowers and my bridesmaid's bouquet lasted a week after the wedding!!

Sent on 04/22/2016
  • BeachyBrideToBe

Sheri · Married on 04/01/2017

2.0
      2.0
      3.0

I am not one that easily writes less than favorable reviews, but sadly, I was disappointed with this vendor. My first impression of Pam was great, but that was it. While discussing colors, I told her my theme was mostly neutral (champagne & Ivory) with very small light gold accents, but made it very clear that I did not want ANY pink. She even responded with "I can't believe you don't want the blush and bashful like every other bride out there". We scheduled a "sample meeting" for a few months later, where she would do a mock up of the centerpieces. At the meeting, the centerpiece was made of blush, pink, and ivory flowers. When I brought up our previous conversation around color, she acted as though she didn't remember and brought the quicksand rose to show me for the 2nd time. She said she would make the changes have a quote to me a week or so later. After 30 days, I still had not received the updated quote, so I followed up with her and she sent later that day. First off, she spelled my name wrong, and got the name of the groom completely wrong. (not that something like that is a huge deal, but you'd think you'd at least take the time to get the name of your clients right). Upon reading the proposal, I noticed she STILL had my colors listed as "Blush, ivory, gold" and had "blush roses" listed in the centerpieces. I replied back to her about the color, and she agreed to do another sample meeting. I felt much better after this meeting. On to the day of the wedding, the flowers looked good, and there was no pink, however, the centerpieces looked completely different than what she showed me, she forgot the corsage for my grandmother, my BM bouquets didn't look like what we discussed and literally started falling apart before we even walked down, and my "scatter bouquet" for the toss looked pitiful and didn't scatter at all. Now, none of this ruined my day, but when you pay for a service, you'd expect a little bit more attention to detail and care

Sent on 04/25/2017

Do not recommend.

It takes couple of weeks to get the proposal back.

Sent on 12/08/2015