Anything With Plants & Flowers Reviews

Anything With Plants & Flowers 5
Anything With Plants & Flowers 6
Anything With Plants & Flowers 7

Meg · Married on 01/17/2016

I can't say enough about how absolutely wonderful working with Pam Was for my wedding.

I showed her pictures of flowers I liked, and gave her my budget and she gave me everything i could have ever wanted.

My bouquet was so wonderful, fresh, and vibrant. Absolutely beautiful orchid centerpieces, and mercury glass vases.

I loved working with Pam, she was such a delight and I recommend her to all my friends who are now engaged!!!!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Beautiful arrangements. Went above our expectations.

Sent on 01/22/2016

Patience · Married on 11/08/2015

All my arrangments turned out perfect and they are very easy to work with

Sent on 11/21/2015

Awesome! I've been working with Pam, she's done an amazing job seeing my vision and making it come to life.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Ania · Married on 04/18/2015

Customer service was amazing. i worked with Hillary and she gave me exactly what i was picturing and more and make my bouquets beautiful and perfect! All within my budget. They rock!

Sent on 05/26/2015

Charmaine · Married on 04/04/2015

Pam did an excellent job putting together my arrangements for the ceremony and reception. She did a great job getting me everything I wanted and fitting it in my budget. My arrangements were beautiful and everything I hoped it would be.

Sent on 04/13/2015

Kendall · Married on 10/17/2014

Thank you so much for my beautiful bouquets and arch!!! everything was exactly how I envisioned it and I really appreciate you making those visions come to life. Both Josie and Pam went above and beyond for me and I can't explain how much I appreciated that. Thank you for helping make our day beautiful.

Sent on 10/22/2014
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/26/2014

Don't look anywhere else for your floral needs. Anything with Plants & Flowers will make your wedding amazing with the flower arrangements. The smallest detail made everything come to life!!! I would highly recommend Anything with Plants & Flowers to anyone.

Sent on 11/05/2014

josie · Married on 04/24/2014

My flowers were PERFECTION! I couldn't have asked for better service :)

Sent on 05/06/2014

Great fresh flowers. I would recommend this florist. They did a great job getting me the flowers I was looking for. Lovely people to work with. Ask for Josie she's the best!!!

Sent on 11/11/2013

Katie · Married on 10/04/2013

All I can say is WOW!!!! Andrea is a miracle worker and made our Wedding more beautiful than I could have imagined! The colors were EXACTLY what I wanted and she took the time to understand and helped create the vision and theme for the wedding.
    I am still receiving tons of complements on our ceremony/reception flowers and decorations. Anything with Plants and Flowers took all of decoration stress away and surpassed all of my expectations. Well worth the price and they tailored everything to our budget. Definitely will be recommending them to everyone I know!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Meredith · Married on 07/24/2013

Pam at Anything with Plants and Flowers really did an outstanding job with our wedding.

She listened to our theme ideas and added some great suggestions to add to the theme! She had great ideas to use different flowers that we had never heard of but were perfect for our day.

Also - we have some people who are allergic to flowers and she came up with some wonderful ideas of flowers with no scent so that they would not bother our guests.

The arrangements were gorgeous and really added that pop to the space. When we left the venue (before flowers were in place) it looked nice. When we returned for the wedding and everything was set up it was like a completely different space!

Pam is a wonderful floral designer and wedding planner!!

Sent on 07/31/2013

Pam · Married on 07/24/2013

If you need flowers and wedding planning services, this is the place to go! Pam and her personal team of assistants made our ideas come alive.

The flowers were incredibly beautiful but what made them so special was the extra care and concern shown by Pam. She worked with us to provide elegant and unique floral arrangements that suited the overall theme as well as stayed within our budget. She met with us repeatedly and kept us informed of all plans.

Pam even stepped in when we had a last minute change in a major part of the staging. In fact, her implementation was even better than the original plan.

If you want a florist and wedding planner service that will truly listen to what you want than this is the place to hire!

Sent on 07/31/2013
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 07/20/2013

I worked closely with Pam for my wedding and she was wonderful - super responsive, professional, accommodating and eager to work with my budget. She even surprised me on the day-of with a couple peonies in my bouquet because she knew they're my favorite but I couldn't afford to use a bunch of them. Another special thing she did at my request was incorporate a single pink peony in the center of my bouquet for my grandma who couldn't attend the wedding at the last minute because she was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer. Pam treated my mother and I with sensitivity and everything came out beautifully. She came to deliver the flowers herself and set them all up. Everything was perfect and just as I dreamed.

Sent on 08/12/2013

Stephanie · Married on 06/29/2013

I worked with Pam from Anything with Plants and Flowers and she was amazing. I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted when I first sat down with her, however, after talking with her she came up with some arrangements and they were exactly what I wanted. On the day of my wedding I was speechless, the flowers were more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined! I received many compliments on the flowers from my guests. I would recommend this vendor to anyone in a heartbeat!

Sent on 07/24/2013

LeRoy & Tonya · Married on 04/21/2013

Excellent service, advice, and guidance. Andrea was all around great.

Sent on 08/02/2013

Maggie · event on 04/05/2013

It was a pleasure working with Andrea and she went out of her way to provide us with beautiful centerpieces within our budget. Her professionalism was noted by on Vice President on the event day. We were extremely pleased with the quality of service and will definitely be doing business with her again.

Sent on 07/29/2013

lyndsey · Married on 01/26/2013

Pam did a wonderful job executing my vision in floral and I highly recommend her. I gave Pam specifics in what I was looking for in some areas and some wiggle room in others. She did a wonderful job working with what I wanted and was very professional. My wedding bouquet surpassed what I had hoped for-it was amazing!

Sent on 02/03/2013

Cindy · Married on 12/08/2012

I worked with Josie on my wedding and she was fantastic! She was incredibly helpful and receptive and took a lot of time with me so that I had what I wanted. The arrangements she did were beautiful! Highly recommended!!

Sent on 12/26/2012
  • User2096391 · 2+ years ago

Wonderful to work with and ver helpful

Sent on 11/20/2012

Could not have been happier. Of all of my planning, they were my favorite to work with. They just GOT IT, could see exactly what I wanted, and somehow made it even more fantastic than my dreams could have done. I wish I could give 10 stars.

Sent on 01/21/2013

Jackie · Married on 06/23/2012

Pam provided the best service and the flowers were beautiful. She made our wedding come together and look beautiful. So pleased with the service and her way of doing just what my daughter wanted.

Sent on 06/27/2012

Jen · Married on 06/09/2012

Absolutely amazing work! Every single centerpiece, ceremony decor, bouquet, boutonniere were done perfectly. Pam and her team at Anything With Plants & Flowers made every single item exactly the way I envisioned them and they all turned out beautifully! Pam was so flexible and creative she was extremely easy to work with. I highly recommend meeting her to see and hear how beautiful she can make your day!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Kim · Married on 04/28/2012

Hillary at Anything With Plants was very informative and helpful. Her suggestions were greatly appreciated and I highly recommend them. I wanted to use tulips in my boquet and she explained how sensetive they were to the heat. I ended up using them to decorate the tables inside and had the most beautiful hydrangea boquet. Anything With Plants are consumate professionals.

Sent on 05/07/2012

Sharma · Married on 11/20/2011

Flowers made the pictures, thank you Josie!

Sent on 01/16/2012