AnyDayDJ Reviews

174 | Pensacola, FL

174 Reviews for AnyDayDJ

Samantha · Married on 05/16/2015

Sterling was amazing!! Easy to work with and was very reassuring. He made sure all the songs we wanted were played during the reception. Everyone had a great time and I received many compliments about Sterling. I would highly recommend Any DayDj and Sterling for your wedding or any event.

Sent on 05/19/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Samantha, thank you so much for both the review and for having me at your wedding. You and Keith are just the sweetest people and I had a stellar time with you. Don't forget to call me about Keith's birthday party!

Annie · Married on 05/09/2015

I think that there are a few key things that made a wedding memorable....good friends/family, good drinks and killer music. All of these were *very* important to us. And Ramsey DELIVERED on the music and then some. I communicated that I wanted a heavy late 90s/early 2000s set of hip hop and Top 40 hits (and light on everything else), which is probably a little untraditional for a wedding, and he turned it into a PERFECT dance set. We shook our Laffy Taffy and Crank'd That Soulja Boy all night. IT WAS AMAZING! He even came out and danced/wobbled with us. Such a fun party! The dance floor was filled from the time the music came on to the end of the night, which was exactly what we hoped for. It could not have been a better experience, and we would certainly recommend Ramsey and AnyDayDJ to anyone whose looking for a great DJ experience for their wedding or party.

Sent on 05/18/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Hey Annie! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. Your reception and playlist will go down in AnyDayDJ reception history! I am very thankful I got to be apart of your special day.

David · Married on 05/02/2015

Ramsey did an AMAZING job. He was easy to work with and helpful through out the entire process. The day of, he kept everything running smoothly and really got the part going. Very professional and a lot of fun. Thanks Ramsey!

Sent on 05/13/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review David. It was a honor and pleasure to be apart of you and Erin's special day.

AnyDay Dj was a pleasure to work with. They resolved potential issues before notifying me and provided a professional service. Highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/12/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

We are so glad we were able to give you peace of mind as it's something we strive hard for. Thank you for the review.

Taylor · Married on 04/18/2015

I could not recommend Any Day DJ enough! They worked with me so well and made our special night perfect!

Sent on 05/13/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Thank you for the review Taylor. We had a blast with you and your family.

Valerie · Married on 04/11/2015

Sterling was the epitome of a professional dj who kept our guests entertained and made our wedding reception the party to be at on Pensacola Beach. He completely exceeded all expectations and went above and beyond to make our wedding ceremony and reception an event we will never forget. Sterling is a true gem and an asset to The WES, and AnyDayDj. If you want the BEST for your wedding day, make sure you choose The WES for all your wedding needs, wants and desires! You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 04/21/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

My gosh, Val, I'm speechless! Thank you so much for the review. All the best to you and Nick.
  • Regina

Regina · Married on 04/10/2015

Ramsey was Awesome!! I wasn't very prepared with music selections so he worked with me on every last minute request! The timeline he put together worked out great! Everything went so smoothly, I only had my photographer for a certain amount of time so he made sure all the events fit nicely into that time frame! As I said I didn't do a great job with preparing music selections, but he was able to pick songs based on the guests and got everyone out on the dance floor!!
    We even kept for an extra hour!
    Thanks again, Ramsey!!! =)

Sent on 06/04/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Hey Regina! Thanks for the wonderful review and it was an honor to be apart of your special day. I had fun with you and your family and I wish the best for you guys.

Stacia · Married on 04/04/2015

Made our special night go smoothly and kept everyone on the dance floor!

Sent on 04/09/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Stacia, I had a wonderful time with you and your family on your special day. Also, it was one of the more beautiful and intimate places I have worked in awhile. Thanks again for choosing AnyDayDJ.com to be apart of your special day. - Ramsey
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/28/2015

Everyone at my reception loved Ramsey! I would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ with a fun and outgoing personality. He will definitely get people on the dance floor.

Sent on 04/20/2015

Shelby · Married on 03/21/2015

Sterling was awesome! He really helped our wedding come together with the right music and the right timing!

Sent on 04/05/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Shelby, thank you and Nick for having me at your awesome brunch wedding! What a party!

Lindsie · Married on 03/14/2015

Sterling was great! He was so easy to work with and made our night worry free! Song selection was perfect and everyone had a great time. We had people on the dance floor all night! Thank you Sterling for everything. It was awesome!

Sent on 03/18/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Lindsie, you and Andy are really cool people. I'm so thankful to have met you both and to have been there on your special day. Thank you again for letting me be a part of it.

Nicole · Married on 03/07/2015

Sterling was quite possibly the best part of my wedding!! He kept everything effortless and fun!! The dance floor was packed from start to finish!!! He was so well spoken and kept the party moving at the perfect pace!! We had an awesome crowd and Sterling somehow catered to everyone!! Best DJ on the gulfcoast!!! ?

Sent on 03/23/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

That's high praise, Nicole. You and Patrick were very easy to entertain for, thanks for being AWESOME.

Kasey · Married on 03/07/2015

I had a hard time really figuring out what kind of music i wanted for my reception but Ramsey read the room perfectly and it was a blast!!

Sent on 04/09/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Hey Kasey! Thanks for the kind words. I had a great time with you and your family. Thank you for choosing AnyDayDJ.com to be there on your special day! -Ramsey

Beth · Married on 02/28/2015

Sterling was a rock star! We couldn't have had a better DJ or experience for such a special day. He did an amazing job and we have no complaints, only praises.

Sent on 03/07/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Beth, you and Jared are the rock stars. I had so much fun at your wedding and I am so thankful to have a job that I love so much. Thank you so very much for the shining review, it absolutely makes my day to know that I was able to give you guys a great time. #getdented
    -Sterling

I cannot recommend AnyDayDJ enough! They went above and beyond on my wedding day.

Ramsey came over and checked with us about timeline, questions about songs, and made sure we were happy.

All the guests danced the night away and everyone had a terrific time.

The dance floor was completely packed the entire night.

He also had all the special songs for our first dance, father/daughter and mother/son.

He also used 5 cajun songs that I wanted played.

I loved everything and all my guests were very pleased.

Sent on 01/14/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Thank you so much Jordan! It was an honor and pleasure to be apart of your special day.

Kasey · Married on 12/13/2014

Ramsey is awesome! We were so lucky to have secured him to be our DJ at our wedding. We booked Ramsey to do our ceremony and reception. Our reception was a blast and its all thanks to Ramsey! He played great music that got all of my friends and family up and dancing. He even got out and danced a little with us! I truly recommend Ramsey to anyone needing a DJ:)

Sent on 03/15/2015

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Hey Kasey! Thank you so much for this wonderful review. It was a honor and pleasure to be apart of your special day. I had a BLAST with you guys!

Beth · Married on 11/15/2014

Cannot say enough good things about working with Sterling. He was responsive to all emails, Skyped with us before the event, LISTENED to our music preferences, and was so pleasant to be around. We received so many compliments from wedding guests about the music and he nailed the crowd's preferences and matched the feel of our event perfectly. He also handled all our announcements and worked well with our coordinator. Would hire him over and over again. One of the best decisions we made as far as vendors go!

Sent on 12/02/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

I'm speechless, Beth. Thank you so much for the feedback. I'm so thrilled I was able to give you and Tom a night to remember. I DJ baby showers too, so hold on to my card! Just kidding... but not a bad idea ;)

Lora · Married on 10/18/2014

I had the pleasure of working with Megan from Any Day Dj for a destination wedding in Destin, FL and would definitely recommend her to other couples. She showed up early to make sure everything was in place and that she was ready prior to guest arrival. The ceremony music was on the beach and cued perfectly as was the reception. The guests had dinner and did not stop dancing until the very end. Such a pleasure working with her and hope that I have the opportunity again.

Sent on 10/28/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Lora! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Megan; thank you for the kind words. Megan is a great DJ and we are always thrilled to see her receive praise.

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2014

My wedding DJ was Brian from AnyDayDJ. I was very pleased with how the reception turned out. The choice in music was perfect for my crowd and nearly every one of my guests commented on how much fun they had at the reception. Leading up to the wedding, they had a lot of good suggestions and I kind of just trusted Brian to do his thing and he definitely delivered everything I could have possibly wanted for my wedding reception. I definitely would recommend them for anyone else!

Sent on 10/29/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Thank you for the positive review, Nicole! Brian is a great guy and we're so glad he was able to deliver on a great reception for you.

Jillian · Married on 10/06/2014

Sterling was the perfect DJ for our wedding - courteous, kind, and on the ball with wonderful announcements and perfect timing and transitions between songs.

Sent on 10/15/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Jillian, thanks for letting me convince you to have a DJ at your wedding. You had me in tears at the ceremony. You and Adam had the most beautiful wedding I've ever been to, among holding a few other records. I love you guys so much, thanks for having me, and thank you in advance for doing Cecilia's makeup at our wedding.
    -Sterling

What a wonderful company. I had a great experience from start to finish and appreciate everything Sterling and Ramsey did for our wedding. I couldn't have found a better DJ! Interactive, fun, and thorough. I recommend to anyone and everyone

Sent on 09/17/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Amy, you were such an awesome bride to work with! I had so much fun at your wedding, and your mom is a treasure! Thank you so much for being so understanding when I had to arrive late after getting rear-ended on my way to the wedding. You and Chris go so great together, I know you've got a long, loving future together. Love to you both!

Amy · Married on 09/13/2014

Sterling was unbelievably helpful and always easy to get a hold of. He read the crowd well and had everybody dancing all night. He got on the dance floor and showed us the dance that goes with it. Wonderful guy and great company with a beautiful office. Just call them, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 09/24/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

The bride so nice, she had to review twice. Thanks again Amy.
  • F

Frankie · Married on 08/30/2014

Amazing job by AnyDayDJ! Fun, energetic and down to earth to work with leading up to the big day! Thanks for making our special day even better Ramsey!

Sent on 09/17/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Thanks Frankie! It was more than a pleasure to be apart of you and Kristen's special day!

Angelica · Married on 08/10/2014

Sterling was such an asset for our wedding! He kept the music flowing and read the crowd perfectly. One of the most important things for us was to keep people dancing and having a good time and Sterling definitely achieved that! He was such a fun DJ!

Sent on 08/26/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Angie! Thank you for the kind words! I had a blast with you and Matt, and even I'm a little surprised how much we rocked the house. You guys are awesome, and I see so much love between you two. Thank you for letting me be a part of that.

Shannon · Married on 08/09/2014

DJ Ramsey was a phenomenal DJ. He played all the music choices we chose and still kept the songs PG. Our entire wedding party was up and dancing for a large majority of the night. When I e mailed him questions I typically got a response back within the next day or so. I made many changes during the wedding which Ramsey was very understanding and accepting of these changes. My wedding went off without a hitch and I have a wonderful DJ to thank for that. I would recommend DJ Ramsey to anyone who is looking for a high quality, sociable, professional DJ!

Sent on 08/14/2014

AnyDayDJ's reply:

Thanks for the high marks, Shannon! We're glad to hear that Ramsey was able to give you and your husband a perfect night. He truly is one of the best.