Anya Bridal Warehouse Reviews

423 Reviews for Anya Bridal Warehouse

• Pamela

Pamela · Getting married on 07/17/2021

Wedding dress shopping

I absolutely loved Anya Bridal! Their dresses were beautiful and they take their time to listen to what you want and try different dresses. I never felt rushed or pushed into a dress for a sale . They were mindful of my budget and were overall great!

Sent on 07/14/2019
  • Eryn

Eryn H. · Getting married on 06/28/2021

huge selection of dresses

Met with them at a bridal show and they were very helpful. My sister found her dress here a few years ago so I'm excited to book my appointment with them as well. I know the quality is top-notch and I hope to find the perfect dress,

Sent on 09/05/2019
  • Iana

Iana A. · Married on 04/16/2021

Best Bridal Warehouse!

Wish I could give 10 stars!! I got my dream dress and they were awesome! They have a wide price range!

Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Courtney

Courtney H. · Married on 10/25/2020

One stop shop. Very professional!

Loveeeedddd my fitting with Anya Bridal. Very attentive to my needs. Made me feel extremely beautiful in all the wedding gowns they suggested! Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Shamakia S. · Married on 10/25/2020

Awesome Experience

My Master Consultant was awesome. My visit was pre COVID so my family, friends and I were able to truly enjoy the experience.

Sent on 11/04/2020
  • Colby

Colby · Married on 10/02/2020

Variety in all sizes

What I was most happy with at Anya is that I was able to try in dresses that other shops didn’t have in my size. They had a ton of variety and were reasonably priced. They asked what I wanted and made suggestions for how we could make that happen, as my vision wasn’t something that was going to come from the designer.

Sent on 10/05/2020
  • Imani

Imani J. · Married on 08/22/2020

Great warehouse with a wide variety or dresses!

Anya Bridal has a wide selection of dresses for all price ranges. The women working are very professional and patient. I actually found my dress on the first try but decided to try on more dresses afterward to make sure I didn’t see anything else I liked more. When the pandemic hit, they were kind enough to mail my dress directly to my home. Also I got my dresses altered by Ming-she’s wonderful! My dress fit perfectly from head to toe. I would definitely recommend Anya to any brides starting their dress search!

Sent on 08/30/2020
  • Linda

Linda T. · Married on 08/15/2020

Huge selection of stunning dresses!

My girls and I went today, and the staff was so kind and helpful! They were experts in picking ones that really matched what I was looking for! I definitely recommend them for dresses! Anya Bridals has a HUGE selection! Great sales, too.

Sent on 07/27/2019
  • Shalanda

Shalanda · Married on 05/31/2020

Amazing Dress

My experience was awesomely wonderful!!

Sent on 07/02/2020

Morgan · Married on 01/19/2020

Loved the selection and the super knowledgeable staff!

Anya Bridal was my very first wedding dress experience and it was fantastic! I also tried small boutiques after that, but the knowledge and selection at Anya Bridal is hard to beat. I of course ended up getting my perfect dress from Anya Bridal and they even sent follow-ups for my styling my bridal party. I love my dress and loved the ease of the experience.

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • User1716251 · 1+ year ago

The lack of fancy decor is more than compensated for by the fabulouse personal service and the best prices and value in Atlanta by far!

Sent on 03/30/2013

Rachel · Married on 10/26/2019

Awesome experience

Loved my consultant and experience! They made it fun and special. I ended up finding my dream dress and veil!

Sent on 12/06/2018
  • Kelitha

Kelitha · Married on 10/24/2019

I said yes to my dress!

Prior to coming to Anya Bridal Warehouse, I went to AT LEAST 3-4 bridal shops. I decided to give this warehouse a try and see what options they had. I tried on at least 3-4 dresses and almost made a final decision on one of the dresses. Something told me to try on one more that the stylist Payal had. When I tried it on, my sister and I IMMEDIATELY feel in love with it. It was a bit over my budget but the dress was captivating! So happy that Payal was patient with me in finding my dress!

Sent on 12/13/2018
  • Keisha

Keisha · Married on 10/19/2019

Love Anya Bridal!

I absolutely love this place. The inventory is beautiful and they have a great staff. My consultant Quinn was amazing and helped me find my dream dress on the third try. She listened to my feedback and made my experience that much more memorable. ❤️

Sent on 01/21/2019
  • Maya

Maya · Married on 09/27/2019

Wonderful experience

Everything I imagined and more! Jessica helped me though the entire process. She was patient, caring, and honest. She was bubbly and outgoing. Loved her! And very helpful.

Sent on 02/02/2019

Brandie M. · Married on 09/01/2019

Amazing! Wonderful! Perfect!

I visited Anya Bridal Warehouse for their Dash for the Dress Event this past Saturday, 11/17/2018, and I had an amazing time! Not only is their selection impeccable, even for a 50% off sale, but their staff was nothing but nice, friendly and helpful. I enjoyed my time there & I look forward to working with the staff soon for my alterations and maybe even my wedding party's attire. Thank you Anya Bridal Warehouse for the superb hospitality!!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Sequoyah

Sequoyah · Married on 08/25/2019

Absoluty everything plus more

From the very first time I visited to the last two visit my overall experience was amazing

Sent on 04/05/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 08/10/2019

We walked in and were immediately greeted at the door. Once we were checked it, we walked around the warehouse for maybe 10 minutes (we were at least 30 minutes early to the appointment) before Jessica came to greet us. She was absolutely lovely and very friendly when she came up to us. This was the first store I had gone to to try on dresses and she helped tremendously. She asked about the style and vision I was going for as well as the venue. The entire time, I had her full undivided attention and help.

The other staff that was present in the store were also extremely friendly and asked if we needed any help when we were walking around after I found the dress. After the appointment, I called to change the size of my dress because I'm planning to lose a good bit of weight before the wedding. I was able to do that and got advise on how many sizes I should go down or if I should even go down in size. I was really impressed by everyone's friendliness and professionalism. I am looking forward to going again to find the bridesmaid's dresses and suits for the groomsmen & of course my groom ;).

Sent on 05/29/2018
  • Shealeise

Shealeise M. · Married on 07/27/2019

Love my dress

Going in to find the right dress, I thought I would have a hard time finding something I loved and wouldn’t second guess. Tina at Anya’s Bridal was phenomenal. She pulled several different styles of dresses, including dresses that were out of my box. With pink being my favorite color, I never thought I would pick a dress that wasn’t white or ivory. I went in wanting a ballgown and left with a blush colored mermaid dress with a lot of beading. The team was great to work with, and very friendly. I’m still trying to find another event to wear my wedding dress to. Guess I’ll wait for a vow renewal.

Sent on 08/09/2019
  • Jade

Jade A. · Married on 07/20/2019

Amazing experience!

I went during a sale and i didnt feel rushed at all! I felt like I got all the attention I needed! Sidney was amazing and found my dream dress for me! She was patient with me and kept me encouraged when I felt like I would never find "the one"!!

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • gettingperried

Karen · Married on 07/13/2019

Amazing All-Around

I had an appt scheduled today. Tina was my Bridal Consultant. She is amazing, patient and just wanted to make me feel beautiful for my big day!!!! She explained the process to me prior to trying on dresses. She listened and saw the photos of the dresses I liked. She returned quickly with several dresses. I had found my dress after the 2nd dress, but Tina recommended some others to try on to be sure. We tried the dress on again with the accessories and it was confirmed that this was THE dress! The cashiers were amazing in the front! Everyone was so welcoming and I am truly GRATEFUL! Thank you for making this experience so great, Tina! I highly recommend Tina and Anya Bridal! 5 Stars hands down!!!!!

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Briana

Briana W. · Married on 06/23/2019

Amazing to say the least

Anya Bridal has the best team of women! I loved every second with them. No question went unanswered.

Sent on 07/03/2019

Dr. J. · Married on 06/22/2019

I worked with Jasmine. I came in alone because I had been to so many shops and walked away with nothing that I didn't want to waster any of my bridesmaids time. I was still excited but wasn't very optimistic about finding a dress that I loved. Jasmine was very patient and really listened to what I wanted. She pull about 10 gowns and of the 10 I loved 3. As I tried on each gown, she recorded me coming out of the room and took great pictures. She was just so helpful. I didn't, however, purchase right away. I went home to see how I felt about the dresses after a few days when by. There was one that I kept thinking about. I made another appt with her, but this time with my best friend and daughter. Tried on only the three that I love and ended up saying yes to my dream dress. She was so amazing and patient with her. I even got a veil as well. My experience was amazing.

Sent on 06/27/2018
  • Christie

Christie · Married on 06/19/2019

Thanks for all your help! You made me feel so special on my day and all the alterations were flawless!

Sent on 12/19/2016

Kelly · Married on 05/25/2019

After visiting 5 different bridal salons, Kim at Anya bridal knew exactly what my daughter wanted. She sat and talked with us before hand to determine the type of wedding and style she was looking for. The first dress that Kim selected for my daughter was THE dress. After shopping for weeks and running all over Atlanta, my only regret was not coming here first!

Sent on 08/09/2018