Any Occasion Beauty Reviews

Any Occasion Beauty 1
  • Kristina

Kristina · Married on 08/23/2019

An effortless slay.

Tori was absolutely BEYOND AMAZING. We worked together for a trial and my actual wedding day. He delivered!! Effortlessly. The attention to detail from start to finish was very much appreciated. To top it off, his personality is just so fun, chill, warm and inviting. I am already thinking of what other occasion I can get glammed up for, to work with Tori. Thank you SO SO MUCH!!

Sent on 09/05/2019
    Any Occasion Beauty 2

Any Occasion Beauty's reply:

Kristina,
    To be a part of your special day was such a joy. You were seriously one of the most chill and beautiful brides I've had the pleasure to work with. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of such a special occasion!!

AOB

Kasey · Married on 09/23/2017

Great Experience!

Michelle and Tory were so great to work with. They were professional, on time and so fun - we laughed so much! I felt absolutely beautiful on my wedding day and my mom, mother in law and bridesmaids all looked gorgeous. I can't thank these two enough! We did a trial a few months prior to the big day, they listened to me and my wants and my wedding day look was just as planned. I would work with them again in a heartbeat . Thank you so much AO Beauty.

Sent on 04/30/2019

Any Occasion Beauty's reply:

Kasey,

Michelle and I both had a fabulous time getting you and your party ready for your big day!!! The bridal suite was full of joy and laughter. Thanks for entrusting us on this very special day!

AOB