Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

106 Reviews for Any Event Productions

Sound/PA System (17)
Liability Insurance (16)
One Event Per Day (14)
Projector (2)

Brodrick aka Mr.DJ Smooth B played at our wedding in Dallas on 04/21/18 and he was absolutely amazing! He was punctual and dressed very professional. This was primarily a Indian wedding but we had guests from other cultures (Hispanic, Asian, etc) as well. Brodrick played something for everyone to enjoy. He definitely kept the crowd on the dance floor all night and was able to make everyone feel comfortable. Throughout the wedding all we heard from our guests was "Who is our DJ, he is great!!" I would definitely recommend DJ Smooth B from Any Event Productions to anyone that needs a DJ for their event. -Sara & George

Profile Picture Brianna, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Smooth B with Any Event Productions went above and beyond at our wedding reception!!! He kept the party going all night!! The dance floor was full for a solid 4 hours. During the planning process Brodrick addressed all of our questions within the same day. He was so easy to work with and made me feel confident that we will have a fun wedding. He played all of our songs as requested and ended the songs just where I wanted them to end. He did! cue us for different parts of the reception like for the toasts, send off, and things. Everyone just kept commenting that they had the best time of theirs lives, dancing all night!!! We are so thankful for Any Event Productions, they did a fantastic job!

Profile Picture Renea, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Brodrick with Any Event Productions was awesome at our wedding. He really read the crowd and got the guests dancing. He had a lot of games for the crowd, and was a great DJ. He was in constant communication with us before and during the wedding. He always made us feel comfortable and knew exactly what we wanted. I will definitely be recommending him to our friends.

Profile Picture Lauren, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

This wasn't for a wedding but I want to thank Brodrick Archie with Any Event Productions for being one of the most courteous and professional individuals I have come across. We hosted an event at the Hilton Hotel and Brodrick with Any Event Productions came through for us at the last minute. -- Brodrick was there to help setup and breakdown and we didn't even ask him to help out. We hired him to run our Camera and or our sound board because one of guys called in.. I met him at another show and knew from jump that I could call him any time to help out. The night of the event were on the same page in terms of my needs for the event, as well as providing great advice on all our AV questions. He was available the entire day prior to the event for setup and testing, as well as in constant communication with me day-of to make sure it all ran flawlessly. I cannot thank him enough for his help. Thanks again R.Littleton

Profile Picture R., 3/27/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

We interviewed about 12 other DJs before we chose Any Event Productions. Our DJ was the only one who really understood what we wanted and left us confident that he could handle all the vital details while we focused on the other more important details. Everything went well and we were ecstatic with our choice. We would highly recommend Any Event Productions to anyone.

Profile Picture Sonia, 3/24/18, 1 Review

We had such a great experience with Dancing DJ. We used them for our DJ and photobooth, I meant Mirror Booth . They were prompt, professional, and kept the party going the whole night. He worked hand in hand with our day of coordinator to create the wedding of our dreams. The photobooth was a huge hit and we loved the pictures we got out of it. The Social station was very nice. Overall we highly recommend Any Event Productions for any wedding or event you may have. You won't be disappointed. PS, we used DJ Smooth B as I DJ.

Profile Picture Meryl, 3/18/18, 1 Review

Brodrick and his team and his were AMAZING!! Being a one stop shop for Party rental equipment, and music made our lives so simple. But they are more than just a one stop shop, they are all creative artists. The entire team made our wedding party feel so comfortable during the preparation leading up to the ceremony. They truly were the comedic relief that we needed. They were extremely professional while keeping the day light hearted and fun. Their Mirror Booth was fun, fun and more fun! They captured the fun energetic environment that we were after when we planned our wedding. Absolutely amazing!

We used Brodrick (DJ Smooth B) as our event DJ and let me tell you... our guests are still talking about how amazing he was! The music selections and crowd engagement that DJ Smooth B offered to our reception was amazing. I couldn't have selected better music myself. I greatly appreciated Brodrick leading up to the big day as he was easy to communicate with, easy to get in touch with, and organized. He had a very easy to follow planning process that left my husband and I at ease knowing the music and the flow of everything would be taken care of. This team is absolutely amazing! I have so many great things that I could say about them! If you are planning a wedding from near or far this is the team for your music, drapery, lighting, gobo, and photobooth needs. Thank you so much Brodrick and team, you guys all rock!

Profile Picture Anna, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Photography, Transportation, Travel, Unique Services (Other), Videography, Wedding Planning

DJ Smooth B with Any Event Productions was fantastic and the best party DJ. Hands down he's the best wedding DJ. Me and my husband loved his skills playing everything we request and of course his very own mix. Before I got married I met Brodrick aka DJ Smooth B playing at my cousins wedding. Please keep up the good work and thank you for working with us with a amazing package deal that was offered. Oh, Did I mention his Mirror Booth was phenomenal.

Profile Picture Christina, 3/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Brodrick and the Any Event Productions team create a high-energy and fun atmosphere for your wedding that your guests will compliment and rave about! – and all of this is done at the most reasonable cost you will find.

Profile Picture Angela, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Unique Services (Other)

Working with Any Event Productions was one of the easiest parts of our party planning process! Brodrick is extremely accessible and accommodating. The planning process was so simple and stress free. As if that wasn’t enough, the music was FANTASTIC! Everyone at the party danced the entire night. DJ Smooth B did an unbelievable job of reading the energy of the crowd (and age range). I highly recommend using this service for ANY occassion!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 2/25/18, 1 Review
4.7

Brodrick and his team were awesome and the booth was the hit of the party. I got the mirror booth and that was really neat and I got the photos THAT night after the party. The only thing I was disappointed in was that I was supposed to have a background and somehow, there was no background on my wedding night? Otherwise, great value and highly personalized.

Profile Picture Joan, 10/27/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Smooth B was recommended by our wedding coordinator, photographer, and our videographer who all said he was the BEST and boy were they right! We were planning our wedding from out of town and so I really appreciated vendors who responded quickly to email, and who I also felt I could just trust completely to deliver on the wedding day - and DJ Smooth B met both of these requirements. He made the entire reception run smoothly and most importantly kept people on the dance floor all night long!

Profile Picture Alisia, 9/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We used Any Event Productions for a corporate office party and they were absolutely wonderful! On time, friendly, and efficient! The magic mirror photo booth was a blast - it definitely beats the run-of-the-mill photo booths you typically see. I loved that they were able to add our company logo to all of the photos. We will definitely use them for future events. Thanks again for everything!

Profile Picture Courtney, 9/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had Any Event Productions come out to my sorority party. The photobooth was just one of the many services I hired and it was THE HIT! All my girls were taking pictures on it all night. They are now my go to people for any lighting and photobooth services. Book them! Strongly recommend it.

Profile Picture Monica, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Brodrick from Any Event Productions provided DJ services for our wedding last March. He was awesome throughout the entire planning process and incredible for the actual wedding night! Our friends and family never left the dance floor. You can’t go wrong with Any Event Productions.

Profile Picture Crystal, 3/4/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had the absolute BEST time with DJ Smooth B as our DJ at our wedding. He played every song that we requested of him, plus a bunch of other classics we didn't even think of. One of the first songs he chose to play was "Shout", which got the entire crowd out on the dance floor immediately. I have never been to a wedding where people stay on the dance floor for the ENTIRETY of the wedding.. but this happened at ours. People were having so much fun that one of our friends ripped the derrière of his pants within 15 minutes of dancing (yet still never left the floor.. the hole just got bigger and bigger). Several of my friends came by me during the night with comments such as "WHO is this DJ? He's AWESOME!" My friends love to dance but I have never experienced them going this hard. DJ Smooth B was so professional as well-- on time, asked about us and actually listened to what we told him we were into, and looked super handsome in his tuxedo!! Our fantastic day was 1/7/17!!!

Profile Picture Jessema, 1/7/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

OMG this was the greatest day of my life!!! So professional, fun, polished and over the top! The glam, the MC, it was all over the top! Perfection at its finest, everything was on time and working properly. Also i used him at the last minute and DJ SMOOTH B was more than prepared to handle my bridezilla ways ??! I would recvomed this dj to anuone lookig to have the night of a lifetime!!!

Profile Picture Christina, 12/17/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I just wed this past Saturday (11/19). Without a doubt the easiest vendor I worked with. The mirror photo booth was amazing! Thank you

Profile Picture Chris, 11/19/16, 1 Review
0.5

Scam artist! DO NOT BOOK! I booked DJ smooth to DJ at my wedding, provide up lights, and MC 6 months prior to my Wedding on November 5th, 2016. Guess what, I got 1 out of these 3 services breaching our agreement. On August 31 he and I met to select my up light color at our wedding venue and on September 20th I submitted to this man our song list.

2 nights before our wedding I emailed him that the bridal party wanted to add 1 more song, he responded that it was perfectly fine but that he had food poisoning 4 days ago and would not be DJ'ing for our wedding. Now it doesn't take a medical degree to know that food poisoning is a 24 hour illness NOT week long.

So I did some research, it didn't take long to find out that DJ Smooth took on another event the same day as ours and even posted it on his Facebook page! GENIUS. He did however, send a lame replacement DJ who delayed our wedding 30 minutes getting his equipment ready.

Now the worst part, I had NO MC and NO UP LIGHTS! I kindly confronted Mr. DJ regarding this days later requesting a partial refund and he replied with a forged email claiming that my venue coordinator said that the up lights were not pre-approved. Not only does the venue NOT get involved with vendor agreements (which he posses the vendor policy), they weren't aware I was using up lights for them to intervene anyways. It was painfully obvious how the entire original email written by the event coordinator was well written in one font, yet the very last sentence regarding up lights in the version sent by DJ Smooth was in a different font with VERY POOR GRAMMAR and PUNCTUATION.

This was his way of covering himself for the up lights so that he could use them for his other event on the same day.

Profile Picture Chassity, 11/5/16, 12 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Uplighting, MC

If your looking for a photo booth for your wedding, I definitely recommend any event dj! Very flexible, arrived on time Broderick and his staff were absolutely awesome! Pictures came out great, guest loved the wide variety of props.

Profile Picture ciara, 9/3/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Unique Services (Other)

AMAZING!

DJ Smooth B was the DJ for my 8/27/16 wedding and he is absolutely fantastic. The music he played was exactly what we were looking for and it kept everybody moving on the dance floor all night long.

We had a tragedy with the other photo booth company that we hired, but DJ Smooth B saved the day! At the last minute he provide a state of the art Photo Booth and the photo booth was awesome and so much fun. DJ Smooth B also provided uplighting for our venue and it was perfect. My only regret is that I did not book my photo booth through him to begin with!

DJ Smooth B is professional, prompt and exceptional at what he does. Thank you DJ Smooth B for everything you did to make our wedding as seamless and wonderful as possible.

Profile Picture Danielle, 8/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography, Transportation, Unique Services (Other), Videography

We love Any Event DJ's and More they were an awesome company to work with and we would highly recommend them to anyone..

Profile Picture Sonia, 8/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Transportation, Videography

A night to remember! Our wedding will be the talk of every family gathering for years to come thanks to Any Event DJs and More. We hired them for lighting, DJ services, and limo. The limo driver was professional and on time. The lighting was more than we imagined and helped to enhance the beauty of our venue. The music was amazing helping to make our wedding so much fun! To top it off, they surprised us with beautiful photos of our reception that they took on their own. This company is professional, trustworthy, and friendly. You will not regret hiring them!

Profile Picture Sarita, 8/12/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Uplighting, One Event Per Day

I really enjoyed your services!!

Profile Picture Yolanda, 8/6/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I would absolutely recommend Any Event DJs and More/ DJ Smooth B. We used them for our wedding and they were fantastic. Their prices were fair, they were incredibly responsive to our questions/concerns and on the day of, their attendants were fantastic. The photobooth was incredible and worked perfectly - it was a HUGE hit at the party! You will not regret using their services - they are the best!!!!!

Profile Picture Jay, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Transportation, Unique Services (Other)