Antonio Burruel Weddings Reviews

46 | Costa Mesa, CA

46 Reviews for Antonio Burruel Weddings

Jacqueline · Married on 05/18/2019

The best!!!

Antonio (Tony) absolutely met our expectations and was instantly receptive to our needs. We had a blast working with him. His attention to detail and professionalism really showed. Antonio has a creative eye that captured our most favorite moments. We received “sneak peeks” of our wedding photos within DAYS to share on social media. He’s worth every penny. Antonio is professional, creative but most importantly kind. Thank you so much Antonio for capturing our very special day. You really are the best!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/20/2019

Wedding Photography with Tony

We worked with Antonio for our wedding photos. Minimal planning was required and he instinctively knew exactly what to do and where to be every step of the day. He made capturing our day absolutely effortless! His experience shows in the quality of photos he produces. We are simply in awe with the creativity behind his shots, and his professionalism and ease during the process. He stayed much later than we had anticipated, making sure we received photos of the full day and I'm glad he did because the cake fight photos are hilarious! We cherish and appreciate our photos so much and would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for simply the best! Thank You So Much again Tony!!!

Sent on 05/15/2019

Brookelynne · Married on 12/14/2018

Book him now

Antonio was everything I had hoped for and more. My friends had bad experiences with their photographers for their wedding so I was very wary and I’m so glad I found Antonio. He stayed the whole day and captured so many beautiful photos of my family. We booked him within a month of our wedding because I had the crazy idea to plan it in two months; and the first time we met was the day of our wedding and he made us feel comfortable as if we’ve been friends for years. I had a family member come up to me during the reception and ask if he was a close friend because of how much he cared about before candid shots of our reception. The romantics of my husband and I are crazy exceptional, especially what he had to work with. I wish I had booked him for our engagement photos and I know I’ll see if he’s available for any special occasions in the future.

Sent on 01/12/2019

Sabrina · Married on 07/01/2018

“We are so happy we hired Antonio, we wanted a few things really last minute to add to our package and Antonio made it happen and made time for us to shoot the engagement and get us a signing album for the wedding! He sent us a handful of sneak peaks that night along with the following morning that we were so happy to have been able to share with our friends and family! Thank you Antonio!”

Sent on 07/09/2018

Carrissa · Married on 07/01/2018

So great he did everything that we asked and did amazing with the pictures for after the ceremony and the reception. Thank you so much Tony!!!!!

Sent on 07/14/2018

Allie · Married on 05/12/2018

Antonio is so much fun to work with! We felt that he really cared about us and our wedding day! Both the engagement shoot and the wedding day he was attentive, creative, and caring! We have so many amazing photos that we will treasure forever! Thanks Antonio and team!

Sent on 06/07/2018

Tyler · Married on 03/18/2018

Antonio was amazing. He was readily available, always kind, very professional, and extremely easy to work with. He worked with our budget and schedule. He knows exactly what he is doing and is always on the spot for great pictures. He delivered our photos in under 2 weeks and we couldn’t be happier. I’d highly recommend Antonio.

Sent on 03/30/2018

Pedro · Married on 03/03/2018

Seriously great experience overall!!! Antonio was the utmost professional and was very responsive leading up to the wedding date. My only regret is that we didn't find him sooner, so we could've avoided the stress of not having booked a photographer three months before the wedding date. So, BOOK him already.

The day of the wedding, they were at it early that morning getting images and video of the venue BEFORE even getting to the hotel for detail photos of my wife. I had no idea they had started early, but I'm not surprised in the least bit since both Antonio and Pedro are clearly very passionate about what they do. The dynamic between the two of them, made us feel comfortable and allowed us to feel relaxed enough to get some great moments captured. The photos look great! We cannot stop looking at them. And, we can't wait to see how the video turned out.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Kristina · Married on 01/27/2018

Antonio and his team were amazing! We couldn’t have asked for a better team to help capture our wedding day. They made everybody feel comfortable in front of the camera. The team was very professional throughout every encounter.

Antonio was very responsive to our questions and made sure he had an itinerary for the big day. The engagement shoot was a lot of fun as well. This helped us get comfortable with him and the videographer as well!

The pictures that we received were of great quality and better than anything I could have ever asked for. We would definitely recommend Antonio and his team for Any wedding.

Sent on 04/30/2018
  • I

Ixel · Married on 12/17/2017

Antonio was amazing from beginning to end! He was easy to get along with that made both my husband and I comfortable. He always responded quickly to any questions or concerns we had. But, best of all the quality of work he did was excellent! We love our engagement and wedding photos so much!

Sent on 08/22/2018

Ramona · Married on 05/21/2017

Antonio is a very talented photographer. Everything was done in a professional and timely manner. His attention to detail is impeccable. With all the guests we had, his attitude and personality made him incredibly easy to work with and made our day run so smoothly. I cannot express how grateful we are to have antonio capture all our special moments for us and gave us the peace of mind that they are all captured. The love and happiness that day is clearly expressed in his photos.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Lucia · Married on 04/22/2017

My experience with Antonio was excellent. He was punctual. Very friendly. Made us feel comfortable. The pictures turned out beautiful! I would defiantly recommend his services to anyone.

Cynthia · Married on 04/08/2017

I really enjoyed my experience with MrMrsWeddig. He has an amazing work ethic and he is very professional. My husband and I received such a great service from this young man. During our photo shoot, he made us feel comfortable and at ease. We had our photography appointment on April 8th, 2017 and we received our photos and video quickly. What sets this young photographer apart from all the rest is he generally cares about his work as well as his clients and their happiness with their photos. We cannot wait until our next photography appointment. I highly recommend this man for all your photography needs and wants. Thank you MrMrsWeddings for your hard work and excellent photos of our wedding. Thank you for capturing our special moment and helping us remember this momentous event for all time.

Mr and Mrs. Bradley

Cinthia · Married on 01/14/2017

My experience with MrMrsWeddings was amazing! Antonio is very professional and so easy to talk to. He was able to bring my vision to life better then I imagined it. The smile he was able to bring out on my oldest son was incredible! Something no other photographer has been able to do. Our photo shoot was about 2 hrs and the entire time we were laughing and having a blast! I definitely recommend him for all occasions.

Sent on 04/24/2017

Jessica · Married on 01/07/2017

If you are looking for a photographer to capture the true essence and feeling of your wedding day, then look no further. We cannot rate antonio any higher; he is extremely professional yet somehow manages to mingle in so well with your guests that he becomes one of them – so discrete! His photos, absolutely perfect and flawless – we got married on very windy, dark day in Janurary, thank god we had picked Antonio to capture the day as the quality and number of special moments captured were outstanding. You will have no regrets if you go with Antonio!

Sent on 04/20/2017

Jared · Married on 09/22/2016

I married the love of my life Jennie on September 22, 2016 and we could not have been more pleased with our wedding photos! Antonio was very nice to us and our guests! We received our files in a very timely manner. The album we ordered was perfect and our canvas amazing!! My wife and I would definitely recommend Antonio if you're planning on getting married!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Amber · Married on 08/13/2016

We were looking for a photographer who had contemporary style in editing and had a variety of contemporary edits, Antonio showed us a handful of different styles that we absolutely loved, some were bright and airy, others were really emotional and moody, even his black & white had a distinct variety. We were so glad to find a photographer who had variety that we chose first, we decided to go with bright and airy for colors and black and white.
    When we met up with Antonio after the wedding, he surprised us by having a pre designed album at a discounted price if we got it how it was designed, it was so beautiful and we got it on the spot. Then he surprised us again with two videos, one of the album and one of the photos. My husband and I were balling seeing the photos!
    Antonio did the unthinkable once AGAIN! And surprised us with an interview video he did of us during the wedding. We were crying even more!
    So if you want all those surprises definitely get the album!
    Ugh I highly highly recommend Antonio for weddings! We are going to book him again but this time for our maternity! So wait for our call Antonio! See you soon!!

Sent on 04/17/2017

Annel · Married on 05/21/2016

I highly recommend MrMrsWeddings. Antonio was punctual, professional, and creative. Pictures arrived sooner than expected. I am so pleased at the way the photos turned out.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Marlene · Married on 05/14/2016

Antonio is amazing at what he does. On time. Professional. Friendly. He works with you in any way possible. He works with your schedule. He took us to this perfect location to shoot and worked with his environment and lighting. He showed us the pictures and asked if we liked them or wanted to do it again. He captures every picture perfect moment. He gets a real genuine smile out of you that isn't forced. He takes a million pictures just to get the right moment. He's honest about his work, if something isn't working, he'll go out of his way to fix it. He'll get on the floor and get dirty just to get the perfect shot. He'll climb a tree if he has to. He asks all the right questions to get a feel for what he is going to capture. He makes you feel like a friend instead of a boring provider/client relationship. He gaved us a timeline on when we would receive our pictures and we got them before we expected. We were so anxious to receive them and the simple fact of just receiving them sooner just shows how serious he takes his job and his clients. Weddings are something most people only get once. You want to capture those moments with the perfect photographer. You don't get a second chance, or another day. Antonio is the perfect person for the job. He takes into consideration every little detail. I highly recommend him for that one special day!

• O

Olivia · Married on 06/14/2015

Antonio was a great photographer! My husband, Ryan and I met him through a friend who referred us to him and we had our wedding in 2015 in Laguna Beach. Antonio was super awesome. We received all our files in a timely manner and the album we bought was fantastic! Oh and the canvas that we got was amazing as well! Definitely recommend Antonio for all your wedding memories!

Sent on 04/18/2017

Rosie · Married on 06/07/2015

Antonio photographed both our engagement and wedding photos, and we are beyond happy with how everything turned out! He really listened to what we wanted and had some incredible recommendations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2017