Antonio Ayestaran Custom Catering Reviews

Antonio Ayestaran Custom Catering 5
Antonio Ayestaran Custom Catering 6
Antonio Ayestaran Custom Catering 7

Sandi · Married on 06/03/2017

Antonio was awesome to work with for our son's wedding at The Empire Mine. Everything he made was first rate and our guests loved the appetizers, amazing dinners, incredible desserts and Sangria too! Antonio helped us out by picking up our wine, beer, etc. order at the local Safeway and helped with various other tasks. His servers were fantastic and very professional. We highly recommend Antonio. He's the best!!

Sent on 08/29/2017

Abby · Married on 03/11/2017

Antonio and his staff were top notch. He was able to make an amazing dinner that fit our theme and our budget. Guests were very impressed with the appetizers, meal and late night snack. My favorite part was tasting the purposed menu prior to the event. It was amazing. At the wedding I do remember eating briefly :) but was able to truly enjoy the meal at that event.
    Another thing I appreciated was how flexible he was. We ended up having him cook his famous paella for our welcome reception. The guests loved it and it was so fun watching him preparing it. Gianna his event coordinator is fabulous. YOU won't be disappointed with the quality, service or price. I plan to use him for all my catering needs in the future.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Nina · Married on 11/19/2016

When it comes to weddings, there is said to be a moment when a bride tries on a wedding dress and just knows it's THE dress. Well, we had THAT moment with Antonio when it came to catering. Everything from presentation to taste was impeccable. We signed our contract then and there.

On our wedding day, their team set up our reception area without a hitch, the service was wonderful, and the food - incredible! Our guests still can't stop talking about it. Antonio also connected us with Gianna from Wild & Lovely Events to plan our wedding.

Save your money and skip the other tastings - just go to his, be blown away, and then book him!

Sent on 04/05/2017

Rebecca · Married on 07/30/2016

Antonio's has catered two weddings for us, both within one year. These weddings were different in style and size, and Antonio made each one so special. We loved the food, the presentation, and the excellent service. Antonio is The Best!

Sent on 08/19/2016

Rebecca · Married on 07/30/2016

Antonio and his staff came through with flying colors on our big day! The food was so amazing and unique - just as we asked for it to be. The flavors, presentation and attention to detail were all on point. I would recommend anyone with a "basic" idea (as I highly doubt they do anything "basic"...) to the most elaborate of menus to get together with Antonio and let him come up with something as fantastic as he did for us. The staff was amazing and very cooperative with last minute requests. These guys rock!

Sent on 08/30/2016
  • W

Will · Married on 06/11/2016

I can't say enough good things about Antonio and his crew. We had an outside wedding in June in Nevada City and it was the most amazing day of my life. The venue, the music, the people, my wife (of course) and the food where all spectacular. From the first time meeting with Antonio we had a really good feeling, he was not only very professional, kind and funny but his experience and knowledge were instantly apparent. He was open to all our suggestions, worked with us to create the menu of our dreams and knew what would work and what wouldn't.
    After creating an incredible menu we did a tasting with our family and it was truly one of the better meals we had ever had. When we travel good food is the number one thing we look for in every city, we have dined at many renowned and unknown restaurants and his filet mignon is in my top 3 of all time. Even his vegetarian dish, a take on a wellington, blew me away (I never eat vegetarian but if that was on a menu at a restaurant I would actually order and enjoy it!). He helped us choose the perfect wines to pair with the meal, the day of schedule and all the necessary rentals (our venue came with nothing so we had to rent everything from the chairs, tables to the napkins, if it wasn't for Antonio and I can't imagine how many things we would have forgot/not known to rent).
    When we did the final walk through of the venue he pointed out potential issues with our set up that didn't even affect catering but large issues in general, if he wasn't so busy making delicious food all the time and I would have paid him anything to be our wedding planner too! On the day of his team took on all the work, from place settings to cocktail hour set up to pouring champagne. We had messed up our table assignments but his team worked through the issue and none of our guests even knew about the problem. To this day our guests are still talking about that food. I can't express my gratitude for Antonio and would highly recommend him to everybody!

Sent on 09/01/2016

Theresa · Married on 05/23/2015

Catered our son's wedding. Food was amazing, service was on point. Could not have asked for more.

Sent on 09/26/2016

We were fortunate to have Antonio cater our wedding at the Empire Mine. From planning, to tasting, to the big day, Antonio and his staff were professional, friendly, and accommodating. He even made our cake! Everything was delicious and presented beautifully. Some people say that you don't eat on your wedding night -- we made a point to do so!

Sent on 12/13/2015

Sheila · Married on 08/01/2014

Antonio was referred to us and we couldn't have been more pleased with Antonio's character and his aim to please. He is not only a great person, he is an amazing chef. We were invited to a tasting of his food and we were blown away with the food and the presentation. We didn't just have a taste, it was a full on meal. Wow!! We thoroughly enjoyed it!! We had the same experience at my daughter's wedding. Excellent food and presentation. No one went hungry! We had a lot of compliments on how good the food was. I recommend everyone to work with this Antonio Catering, he is a class act.

Sent on 10/14/2016

Chelsea · Married on 05/31/2014

We feel so lucky we were able to book Antonio for our wedding! Not only is his food incredibly delicious, but the professionalism and service he and his staff provided from start-of planning to the day-of was exceptional! We heard nothing but rave reviews from our family and friends about how amazing the food was. The quality and presentation greatly added to the ambiance and experience of the evening!

We had an outdoor wedding venue without a kitchen and a few different areas on the property where we served drinks, appetizers and dinner. Even though those circumstances could be challenging for a caterer, Antonio and his crew were totally amazing in accommodating multiple sites for food and setting up an outdoor kitchen. In addition, he was very accommodating of our guests' dietary needs and his crew even made special plates for those with a variety of sensitives & allergies.

Especially planning a wedding, there are so many details to worry about, but with Antonio as our caterer, we felt super confident that we would have awesome food to enjoy on our big day- and we were so right! We keep saying how we wish we could eat Antonio's food more often, but we'll just have to hope we get invited to another event he is catering or host another event ourselves to enjoy his fabulous food!

We highly recommend booking Antonio Ayestaran Catering for any event if you want the best!

Sent on 06/14/2014

Vivian · Married on 05/30/2014

Antonio Ayestaran Custom Catering is the best!!! Our daughter was married at the Empire Mine on 5/30/14 and the reception was held at the Miner's Foundry, Antonio was our caterer and the food was fantastico!! My husbands family is Italian and very picky about food and they LOVED it!! Nothing but compliments!! Antonio was easy to work with and his price was very reasonable. His staff was awesome, especially Gianna! Antonio is a talented and gifted chef, I would highly recommend Antonio for any of your catering needs!!!

Sent on 06/09/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/28/2013

Antonio was amazing and so was his food. I wish I could eat his meals very night! He was so kind and wanted to make sure I had everything I wanted and needed. I just can't express enough how wonderful he is.

Sent on 01/26/2014