40 Reviews for Antonina Yurieva Photography

Slideshow (3)
High-Res Images (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
40 Antonina Yurieva Photography Reviews

I couldn't have imagined anything better. Nina was so sweet, accommodating, patient and has amazing talent! She caught the best moments at our wedding that couldn't have been caught on a cellphone, I'll cherish those memories forever! I not only got an amazing photographer, but over 600 photos, 100 edited, 102 printed, and a printed photo album for the price! I would recommend Nina to anyone looking, the company is blessed to have her talent!

Photos
Profile Picture Kristen, 10/9/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Antonina was very professional, friendly and experienced. Our engagement photos turned out amazing. Everyone comments on them all the time up to this day (it's been 7 months)! And asks who was our photographer. I've referred many friends who traveled to PC to get their photos done with Antonina. All positive feedback. We will be definitely seeing her soon on our next trip!

Profile Picture Jenna, 9/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

My wife and I utilized Antonina for our Aug 2017 Dominican Republic wedding. She did an absolutely fabulous job. Nina is personable, professional and makes the whole experience FUN! She's sees the task through from start to finish and your experience doesn't stop after the wedding. You are able to still reach out to her with your needs and she is just as attentive as she was on your special day. Thank you Antonina!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nina was professional, sweet and funny. She did an excellent job on our wedding pics. She made us feel very comfortable. I would recommend her for any special occasion.

Profile Picture Dee, 8/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nina captured every moment of that magical day! Our photos reflect every emotion my wife and I and the rest who attended our wedding felt that day...I asked her to capture raw photos, and she certainly delivered! She is passionate and gifted in what she does! thank you again Nina for our beautiful photos!

Profile Picture Minerva, 7/31/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We just got married on July 29th at the Royalton and Antonina was our photographer, she was unbelievable!!! Not only is she amazing at what she does but she is an absolute pleasure to work with!!! Our pictures are stunning, we are so happy with them!!! If you are looking for great natural and in the moment shots, she is your go to girl!!! Definitely we would have her take out family vacation photos when we head back!!! Thank you so much Antonina, you are the best!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Dary, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Nina has a very creative eye for making our wedding pictures so beautiful! She made us both feel comfortable in front of the camera. We had a symbolic wedding ceremony performed at the Royalton Punta Cana. Nina was very professional and provided a high quality of service on our wedding day. Without her, we would not have been able to capture such intimate moments. Thank you, Nina!

Profile Picture Nit, 7/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very good service. The pictures are fantastics!

Profile Picture Gabrielle, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photographe was very professional. She took excellent pictures. She is also very patient.

Profile Picture Alexandre, 7/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Hands down the biggest party on the beach and captured perfectly through the photographer! Worth every dollar/ pesos / dime! I will be back for our anniversary!

Profile Picture Brandon, 7/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, One Event/Day, Slideshow, Wedding Portraits

Antonina gave us a priceless wedding gift, the most amazing moments of our magical day! We have been able to relive the beauty of our special day through her amazing photography! A million thank yous Nina!

Profile Picture Brittani , 7/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Great photos and excellent editing and presentation!

Profile Picture Ramsey, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The photos are amazing. Really happy with the photo editing. There was people everywhere in the background and they were goon. So amazing. Easy to work with.

Profile Picture Stefanie, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits, Digital Files

Nina was a great photographer. She guided us through our wedding pictures to get the perfect shots. Our photos came out beautiful and get constant compliments. Nina did an amazing job with edits in such short time. Now we're having difficulty choosing which photos to frame since we're in love with them all!

Profile Picture jenna, 6/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Nina was so nice and helpful. She did a wonderful job. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to capture fantastic photographs of a remarkable time in their lives

Profile Picture Mike, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Fun. Talented. Breath taking..Three things to sum up Antonina and her flawless photography. She was so understanding and always knew how to make us laugh- her photography skills and creativity are what made our wedding day perfect and memorable! We would definitely recommend her to anyone and know they would be so happy, just like we were!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Our wedding was on May 3, 2017 at Bavaro Princess All Suites in Punta Cana, DR. Antonina's attention to detail really showed when she fixed my Bride's dress before every shot. She has a great relaxed personality and it really helped us be calm and capture some great pictures after our big day. We are so happy with the final pictures!

Profile Picture Dave, 5/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I enjoyed working with Nina for my beach wedding. She was easy to work with and very flexible. She edited our pictures very fast and we had them three days later. Thank you, Nina!

Profile Picture Latasia, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Antonina was so easy to work with. She was very pleasant and professional.
She had a great strategy and knew to to capture the moments we wanted. Both my wife and i never attended a destination wedding and were a little nervous but she did a great job controlling our wedding party and making sure that nothing was missed. When it came time to review the pictures, it was a very easy process.
We definitely recommend using her as your photographer!

Profile Picture Rick, 4/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

A beautiful day in our life, our Wedding in Dominican Republic. Big thanks to Antonina for so nice pictures. It will be forever in our memory...

Profile Picture Jelena, 2/22/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I need sixes on here Nina she was excellent! Nothing was too much and she accommodated as if was a pleasure! She was apart of the wedding as she captured it. Nina took direction well and captured the wedding the way both my wife invisioned it should be with very little back and forth communication on details.

Profile Picture Brandon , 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Antonina was such a pleasure to work with! We are so happy with all our photos! She was such a pleasure to work with!!! We might have to go back to her for some honeymoon photos ;)

Profile Picture Vera, 1/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Antonina was amazing ! we highly recommend her!

Profile Picture Yardena, 12/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Very easy to work with. Has been really prompt with editing specific photos for me! Captures beautiful moments.

Profile Picture Maria, 10/28/16, 1 Review