61 Reviews for Antique Auto Museum at Hershey

Indoor (2)
Event Planning (2)
61 Antique Auto Museum at Hershey Reviews

4.7

The Antique Auto Museum was a great place to hold our reception! It was different and unique but also beautiful. Our guests loved seeing all the cars and motorcycles! Nuria was absolutely fabulous! She made herself available for us and answered questions promptly! She communicated with all of our vendors, helped us come up with a timeline, suggested some outside vendorsn, and hedlped with set up and tear down!

Profile Picture Alyson, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning
4.7

Loved every moment of our big day!!! Nuria was exellent!!!! She helped us find a caterer and tried to help us find someone to marry my husband and I. We ran late with hair so we were alittle behind but but that was nothing to do with the museum. LOVED IT AND EVERYONE HAD A BLAST!!!!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 4/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
4.7

Antique Auto Museum was a venue that was interesting to all our guests. The staff truly knew how to make all our guests feel welcome.

Profile Picture User1737996, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
4.7

We had both our ceremony and reception at the Museum. Beautiful place! I know we were a bit of a pain in the butt, since my planner was new at planning, the caterer was severely understaffed and made everybody panic a bit (that's what we get for using Israel's boss). I have to say the staff is awesome! They helped so much and kept everything running smoothly. They even went through garbage the next day when my wallet was missing. We got a lot of compliments on the location of our wedding. Thanks for putting up with us and making our day great!

Profile Picture Amy, 8/14/10, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The event staff at AACA had wedding coordination down to a science and was there with us every step of the way to make sure everything ran smoothly and on time.

Profile Picture User2220684, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melissa Good was our event coordinator and she was fantastic. She made sure I had all the information I needed to make our reception great, and she was very responsive to all of my questions. The rest of the museum staff was also friendly and helpful. The only thing that could have been better was the temperature in the Rotunda. It was a beautiful spring day and the sun shining through the front museum windows made the temperature in the rotunda almost unbearable, even though the AC was cranking.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had some pretty disturbing issues scheduling our date with the museum. We had expressed very serious interest in a date, and told them we'd have the deposit to them within a few days. Within those few days, they booked the venue to someone else. We had to find this out the hard way. Granted, we did not have the deposit down, so it was not officially "ours", but we had met with museum staff face-to-face, and they knew how interested we were. Although they couldn't promise it to us without a deposit, a courtesy phone call to let us know that date was in jeopardy (and then no longer available) would've been appropriate and appreciated. At any rate, they issued a sincere apology, and we booked on another date, and we are so glad we did. It is so unique, and they are constantly changing the displays, so it keeps things interesting from one wedding to the next. If you want a very memorable reception, I highly recommend checking it out!

Profile Picture Emily, 11/1/08, 5 Reviews
4.2

I was very pleased with the experience I had at the museum. Nuria was very well knowledgeable about decor and did a wonderful job at executing my vision. Elizabeth was such a delight, her eagerness and willingness to go over and beyond was to be commended. One would have thought they were planning a wedding for a family member, they exhibited love and compassion toward me and all my guests, they quickly picked up on my likes and dislikes and did everything possible to make my day hands-off and worry free....job well done! Denise & Michael Hodge

Profile Picture Denise, 6/26/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location
4.1

We had a very lovely evening at the Antique Auto Museum. Naria was very professional with our needs as a family and gracious with our guests that attended.
The only problem we might have had was the fact the Apple computer is not compatible with the equipment at the museum. My daughter did talk to Mike Patterson before hand but nothing was mentioned that this could have been a problem. It was very fortunate that I had brought my computer with me to Hershey. I mention this because I believe it is something that should be brought up to anyone in the future who wants to use the museum's av equipment. Thanks to Naria , a charming person and a wonderful evening!

Profile Picture yvonne, 11/2/12, 1 Review
3.8

Awesome venue, guests loved the vibe!! Our planner was amazing and attentive. However, we were disappointed because we expected to have the whole museum available for our guests the entire evening, but I am told that the lights on the upper floors were turned off midway throughout the evening and this discouraged guests from moving throughout the whole venue all night. We also encountered an issue with bar service and would have appreciated someone from either the venue or catering service making contact with one of us or a member of our family to discuss resolution of the issue instead of a unilateral decision that impacted our reception.

Profile Picture User7070764, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)
2.4

The location is different and unique. My only complaint is that our resception was ended prior to what our contract had said. The venue made last call earlier than we had though was in our contract. Some of the employees were a bit rude especially with children.

Profile Picture Maria, 8/22/08, 5 Reviews