Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling Reviews

40 | Athens, GR

40 Reviews for Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling

Eva · Married on 08/27/2016

Antigoni is the best hair and makeup artist! She talked with me and understood what I wanted, did the trial without rushing and was there to discuss all my needs and insecurities. She was also willing to do everything from scratch when I changed my mind about both my hair and makeup later, and she created the best look I could have ever asked for! She's professional and serious about her work, but a very fun and friendly person at the same time. I would definitely recommend her!!

Sent on 09/13/2016

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Eva thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for my services. I can't possibly say how much I thank you for your beautiful words! It was a pleasure meeting you, Nadeem and all the family and truly hope we will be meeting up in numerous happy occasions!

Christina · Married on 08/06/2016

I'm so happy I found Antigoni to made my wedding ceremony perfect! She was just amazing. I looked never better in my life. Her professionalism, her accuracy, her ideas and kidness were just impressing. Everyone told me how stunning I looked. Folks, If you need a stylist you need to book her! Thank you so much Antigoni!!!

Sent on 08/14/2016

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Christina the pleasure was mine!!! It was so great meeting you and being part of your special day preparations! Thank you for your hospitality on the day and I am sure we shall meet again in Athens!
  • F

Foteini · Married on 07/10/2016

Antigoni is a great talented professor with very flexible and inspired ideas.She has also a very interesting personality,and always listening to you about your needs.The cosmetics that she used was very high-level! I (the bride),my mother and my sister were very satisfied from her professionalism.Higly recommended services from Antigoni! :-)

Sent on 06/07/2017

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Foteini, thank you for your words! It was a great pleasure being by your side on your wedding day, meeting you and your wonderful family! I am sure we shall meet again soon.

Polina · Married on 07/30/2015

Antigoni is amazing! She came in time and did great job with my hair and make up. She even found time to do my step-mother's hair. I highly recommend Antigony, just book her in advance she is very busy!

Sent on 08/04/2015

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Thank you Polina! It was a great pleasure to be by your side on your big day! Wishing you all the best and hope we will meet again in more happy moments!

Eva · Married on 09/06/2014

Antigoni is a Professional, and I mean it, hair stylist and make-up artist and a wonderful person!

She will ask you about your thoughts and how you have imagined your self on your wedding day and then she will offer her knowledge and expertise in order to achieve the desired result. She is extra careful in terms of hygiene, especially when it comes to make up, with extra clean brushes every single time.

Also she is always on time, will answer your calls, will get back to you asap when you leave a message and on the day of the wedding she is focused on what needs to be done and when. She knows her time frame, and trust me this is coming from a bride that was so calm on her wedding day thanks to her!

There is only one thing I would like to say, Antigoni thank you!!!! You managed to top-up my wedding day!

Sent on 01/16/2015

N · Married on 12/30/2012

Antigoni is an excellent make-up artist who managed to respond to all my expectations on my wedding day. My make-up was exactly as I wanted it. It was me! I received too many positive comments that day. I'm looking forward to a future cooperation

Sent on 02/04/2014

Eugenia · Married on 07/27/2011

Antigoni Livieratou is an excellent make up and hair artist. Apart from that she is a discteet, polite, calm, warm, smiling person, the one you need in tension times!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Amanda · Married on 07/21/2011

Antigone was amazing and made me look and feel amazing.

Sent on 02/03/2014

Antonia · event on: 06/26/2011

I have already chosen Antigoni to do my bridal make-up and hair for my wedding and was completely satisfied. It only came natural that she would be present at the day for the christening of my first child and make me look gorgeous one more time! I completely recommend her!

Είχα ήδη επιλέξει την Αντιγόνη να επιμεληθεί το νυφικό μακιγιάζ και το χτένισμα την ημέρα του γάμου μου και έμεινα απόλυτα ικανοποιημένη. Τί πιο φυσικό από το να βρίσκεται κοντά μου και την ημέρα της βάφτισης της πρωτότοκης κόρης μου για να με κάνει υπέροχη ακόμα μια φορά! Τη συνιστώ ανεπιφύλακτα!

Sent on 04/22/2014

Christina · Married on 09/10/2010

I asked for a particular style that I like and she made the best of it!

Sent on 02/03/2014

Evita · event on: 09/04/2010

Antigoni Livieratou is an excellent make up artist. She made my and my mother's make up on the day I became godmother. I was very pleased with the outcome, I got exactly what I asked for and I cordially recommend her for her professionalism. She is also very sweet and friendly.

Sent on 02/06/2014

Antonia · Married on 12/13/2008

Το να διαλέξω για την ημέρα του γάμου μου την Αντιγόνη Λιβιεράτου ήταν μια σοφή απόφαση! Επιμελήθηκε τα μαλλιά και το μακιγιάζ μου δημιουργώντας μία αρμονική εικόνα που ταίριαζε με το στυλ του νυφικού μου. Άκουσε προσεκτικά όλες τις ιδέες μου και μου εξήγησε ποιά είναι τα χρώματα που μου ταιριάζουν. Δεν μακιγιάρομαι πολύ γενικά και ήθελα πάνω από όλα να είμαι ο εαυτός μου. Το πέτυχε! Ένοιωθα υπέροχη και αυτό είπαν όλοι. Μία από τις καλεσμένες μάλιστα μου είπε ότι ήμουν σαν νεράιδα...

Τη συνιστώ ανεπιφύλακτα!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Choosing Antigoni Livieratou for my wedding makeover was a wise decision! She did both my hairdo and my make-up creating an image in harmony with my wedding dress. She listened carefully all my ideas and explained which are the exact colour hues that suit me best. I'm not a make-up person and above all I wanted to be myself. She succeeded on that! I felt gorgeous and that's what everybody said. One of the guests enen told me I was like a fairy...

I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/06/2014

Vanessa · Married on 09/23/2017

3.5

I was very happy with Antigoni's work. Thank you so much for making me look beautiful :).
    The costs are so high due to travel and accommodation. The hair and make up itself is 450 euro.

Sent on 10/13/2017

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Vanessa, Thank you for taking time in writing a review for my services. I am so glad you loved my work! It was a pleasure being by your side on your wedding day!
    Regarding the cost of expenses, I can only keep it as low as it is possible: it always depends on the location, and Mykonos island is indeed an expensive destination. I do believe though, that I always maintain the hair and makeup fees very reasonable.
    I am wishing you all the best and I am so looking forward to meeting with you in future happy occasions!

Pola · Married on 07/27/2017

I would highly recommend Antigoni Livieratou to be your make up artist and hair stylist for one of the most important days in your life- your wedding! There is no way you won't be satisfied with her work, as she is respecting and giving attention to every need and requirement of yours. She is also an extremely calm and kind person, and that helps you a lot when it comes to staying sane on your wedding day! My sister was the bride and Antigoni made sure both my sister and I would be satisfied with the result. With Antigoni, not only you will be a gorgeous bride but you will stay pleased with her professionalism and her personality as well!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Dear Pola, thank you for finding time in writing a review and also thank you for your beautiful words. I am wishing you all the best!

Nina · Married on 07/31/2016

Antigone was great to work with. She created a pinterest board for us to share pictures, make comments, and come to mutual agreements on styles and looks. I adored working with her and really loved the end product! My hair fell out towards during the reception, but expected based on all the dancing we were doing.

Sent on 08/26/2016

Antigoni Livieratou Make-up & Hair styling's reply:

Thank you Nina. I am so happy you loved the chignon and the airbrush makeup! Wishing you all the best!