Anthony's Pier 9 Reviews

Anthony's Pier 9 4
Anthony's Pier 9 5

Jen · Getting married on 10/11/2020

Great choice

Kaitlyn has been great so far with everything. With the service that we received from her that was a big part in is booking out wedding here. Price was also great

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Anjary

Anjary Durso · Getting married on 10/20/2019

Always quick to answer

We havnt had our wedding yet but our process has been smooth and ever question has been answered. I trust we are in good hands

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2019

Flawless and Amazing

Mine and my now husbands experience with Anthony's Pier 9 was nothing short of amazing. We worked specifically with Michelle to coordinate our special day. They are very flexible with their packages and customization. We loved that they offered transportation to and from the hotel for our guests, so there was no drinking and driving. Michelle was always there to answer any questions that came up and we never felt we were bothering her in any way. During our planning Michelle was out on Maternity leave and the other staff we worked with was just as attentive with us. This venue offers so many different options between food, ceremony location, tablecloth options, napkin folds...more than I would have even known to think of. On the day of the wedding the team automatically introduced themselves and were sooo attentive. At the end of they night they packed up all of our decor and even some leftover food. Anthony's Pier 9 was the most flexible and reasonably priced venue we visited. We truly appreciate everything they did for us and highly recommend them for all celebrations! The food is amazing!

Sent on 05/29/2019
  • Mackenzie

Mackenzie · Married on 05/04/2019

Perfect venue

Anthony's has everything! The service, food, drink, dance floor.. you name it! Our guests are raving about their time and so are we!

Sent on 04/23/2019
  • Jessica

Jess · Married on 04/13/2019

A Great Wedding Venue

Anthony's Pier 9 was the best place we could have had our wedding. The Regency outdoor ceremony space was beautiful, and the fountains were up and running just in time! Our guests loved both the cocktail hour and reception space, and we found many of them revisiting the outdoor patio to relax in the gorgeous weather.

So many of our guests were in love with both the cocktail hour and reception food. I was even told by some that it was the best wedding they had ever been to! Everyone seemed satisfied with the amount of food that was offered, and attendants were always present to refill beverages.

The entire property is gorgeous, and we got a lot of great photos at the carriage, gazebo, and garden. Everyone was very patient with us when our photos ran a bit late and went into our scheduled reception time.

Kaitlyn was truly wonderful to work with from the start of wedding planning to the day of. She was always available to answer questions via phone or email, and even helped us with a last minute seating adjustment. We really enjoyed working with her, and feel that the process would not have been as seamless without her.

We loved having our wedding at Anthony's Pier 9 and would recommend it to others!

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/23/2019

Our special Night

The team at Anthony’s Pier 9 were amazing from start to finish! Kaitlyn helped us with all of our planning needs. She helped us to create our own special personalized special day! On our wedding day, we had the fabulous team of Maria and Beth to get us through some minor hurdles. They even stayed out in the chilly weather with us help with any needs that came up! We had so many compliments from all of our guests about the food and atmosphere, and those compliments keep coming!

Sent on 04/07/2019

Lynn J · Married on 12/29/2018

Wonderful Wedding

Anthony's Pier 9 was amazing! From the moment we had our first meeting, we knew we wanted to have our wedding there. The staff there is so wonderful and helpful. The food and drinks were amazing. Our personal attendant was amazing. She made sure we ate and had drinks. She kept us informed the whole night about what was coming next, which was extremely helpful. Our guests had a wonderful time. I would highly recommend this place to have a wedding.

Sent on 02/17/2019
  • SJ

SJ · Married on 08/19/2018

When planning our August wedding we had envisioned at outdoor venue but being that we had to be realistic with New York City weather we started looking at indoor venues. We visited Anthony's Pier 9 after a friends wedding in Hudson Valley and absolutely fell in love. The weather ended up being perfect and we had the ceremony outdoor but loved the fact that if the weather didn't pan out we could have used the indoor ballroom. Our reception was held in the Garden Room and we could not have asked for anything more, it felt like we were outside in an enchanted Garden. We decorated the room with white flowers but the plants that are in the space added so much to the vibe and the drapery on the top of the space made it feel like an outside tent. From the moment we arrived everything was perfect, the staff was accommodating and met our every need throughout the entire day. The food was phenomenal, we keep receiving compliments on the choices as well as the presentation and our guests could not stop talking about the dessert & the chocolate fountain. We had an incredible time and could not have asked for anything more for our special day. We highly recommend this venue!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Meghan · Married on 08/18/2018

Anthony’s Pier Nine is an amazing venue and the staff is so friendly and helpful! My husband and I got married in August on the Regency side of the venue. The outdoor garden where we had our ceremony is absolutely beautiful! There is a cascading waterfall and beautiful landscaping. The Regency ballroom is the perfect size for up to 200 guests. The staff is extremely responsive and they made sure that our every need was taken care of all night long. The food is AMAZING and the bartenders are sure to fill your glasses all night with delicious drinks. We highly recommend Pier Nine.

Sent on 09/29/2018
    Anthony's Pier 9 6
    Anthony's Pier 9 7

Timothy · Married on 10/07/2017

I had my daughter's wedding there a few days ago. Much better than I had expected or even dreamed of. Taylor, the Wedding Coordinator, did a fantastic job in the planning and making sure everything was perfect. We had one small issue and when it was brought to Taylor attention, it was immediately rectified. Food was delicious and service was great. We are still getting feedback that has all been positive. The mother of the groom called the wedding a "fairybook" experience. One guest came from Long Island and said the only word he had was "phenomenal" to describe it. If I had more daughters, they would all have their weddings here

Sent on 10/10/2017

Janet · Married on 08/26/2017

My daughter got married on Saturday, August 26 2017. The venue is exquisite, all personal helpful and smiling. Food was delicious, and many guests I didn't know commented on how lovely it was.
    Taylor, thank you for all you did to make Alyssa and Joe's wedding spectacular.

Sent on 08/30/2017

Anthony's Pier 9's reply:

We are so happy for Alyssa & Joe!! Thank you for letting us create their dream wedding, and be a part of such a special and memorable day!

Crystal · Married on 08/26/2017

Anthony's Pier 9 is the best! It's a gorgeous venue and the people there are amazing. We worked with Taylor and she is amazing, she's so sweet and makes a stressful time go so smooth. Our wedding night was absolutely perfect and I can't count how many people said the food was amazing. You will not regret having your ceremony/reception here!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Anthony's Pier 9's reply:

What a perfect day it was for Crystal & Frank! We are thrilled you chose to share your wedding day with us! Congratulations to the new Mr. & Mrs.!!

Rebecca · Married on 08/25/2017

We were so pleasantly surprised when we toured Pier 9 looking for the perfect wedding venue. The garden room in the back was the perfect spot to get our outdoor ceremony vibe without needing to worry about the weather. I loved how there was a a cocktail room with lots of seating and a separate reception room that was plenty big for the 240 guests we invited. A lot of venues we previously visited didn't accommodate up to 300 people like Pier 9 does so it would have been a tighter squeeze sitting everyone. And the dance floor was huge so no one was squished dancing the night away. The Sales staff as well as all of the staff on the day of were great - so nice and so helpful. Our night was perfect and I'm so glad we chose Pier 9 - highly recommend!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Lianne · Married on 06/10/2017

When looking for a venue I have to be honest Anthony's Pier 9 was not on my list, though I had heard of it, I did not want to take a look. Thankfully my now husband urged me to set up a visit and speak with a planner. I have to say it was the best decision I have ever made. I had the extreme pleasure of meeting with Taylor and from that moment on we knew AP9 was the venue where we wanted to have our reception. They truly know how to do things! Every question we had every concern was addressed. I would email Taylor all the time about so many different things, not only did she get back to me promptly she had solutions and answers to everything. The food at AP9 is phenomenal, atmosphere is gorgeous and maintained well and the staff is exceptional. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 06/20/2017

Anthony's Pier 9's reply:

Saturday, 6.10.17 couldn't have been a more perfect day!! Thanks for sharing with us! Wishing Lianne & Chris a lifetime of happiness!

SAMARA · Married on 03/11/2017

I booked my wedding for next year here and I am absolutely in love with he place. From the gorgeous venue, to the friendly and unbelievable service I got from Taylor (my wedding rep) there, I would not go anywhere else. We had a tasting there and the food is phenomenal, the location is easy to get to and it is absolutely mesmerizing on the inside. I recommend anyone planning a wedding to check this place out first before going any where else!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Jennifer · Married on 10/15/2016

My wedding day/night was perfect and I owe a lot of that to AP9! Wanda, Taylor and Michelle were so wonderful to work with in the planning process. Everything came out exactly as planned. Our Maitre D and Head Server were also amazing the day of! We have received so many compliments on the beautiful outdoor garden, the food, the service and the venue itself. Seriously, I have zero complaints about this venue and would recommend them to anyone. Thank you to everyone at Anthony's Pier 9 for such a fantastic event!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Luisa · Married on 10/15/2016

Choosing the venue: the first and most crucial part in the wedding planning process. Anthony’s Pier 9 made this a very easy decision for us. When we visited Anthony’s Pier 9, we knew immediately that we had found the place for our reception. This newly renovated venue was just what we were looking for. Not only was the main ballroom exquisite, but the packages were also very reasonably priced. We were planning on inviting a lot of people to attend our wedding, and the Imperial Room had plenty of room for all of our guests, and a huge dance floor for lots of dancing. As a photographer, I have attended many events at this venue prior to looking at it for our own wedding. The food is always delicious and they put out quite an extravagant spread. We’ve also witnessed the staff go above and beyond with their service. They treat the guests as well as the vendors with respect and courtesy. The Bonura Hospitality Group really has wedding service down to a science and it shows at each and every event. We worked with Wanda as our wedding planner and she was awesome. She made sure the whole team had everything set for our big day. Our entire reception went flawlessly. We didn’t have to worry about anything with the Pier 9 staff taking care of us. The ballroom was decorated so beautifully with all of our decorations and input taken into consideration. Book Anthony’s Pier 9 for your reception, and you’ll be on Cloud 9 on your wedding day. Thank you all for everything!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Stephanie · Married on 08/20/2016

The amount of positive comments we received from our guests about how amazing our wedding was, was very overwhelming! In a good way! We had over a dozen people actually say it was the best wedding they have ever been to! From the food to the service we could not have asked for a better day. Wanda and her staff is very friendly, responsive, and accommodating when it comes to customizing food and the layout of the floor plan. It's no secret that they are a well oiled wedding machine and even though they have about 4 wedding a weekend they still made me feel like I was the most important person ever. There are so many fabulous picture backdrops (esp if you book the imperial room with the garden room for cocktail hour). This place literally made me feel like a princess for the day while also giving our guests the time of their lives.

Sent on 09/04/2016

Jeanette · Married on 08/05/2016

Anthony’s Pier 9 exceeded my expectations in every way! From our first meeting with Taylor we knew Anthony’s was the right place for us! Taylor is so knowledgeable and clearly loves what she is doing. We never felt like we were just another couple, but we felt like we were dealing with a friend. She was so great with getting back to my many, many emails, and always made me feel confident in our decisions. When our guests walked into our cocktail hour in the outdoor garden, they have told us they were blown away! Everyone is continuing to rave over the food in both the cocktail hour and the dinner! If you book at Anthony’s Pier 9 definitely go to their tastings, we went with both sets of our parents and it was a fantastic time! The entire staff (our head waitress, maitre d, wait staff, and bartenders) were so friendly and helpful throughout the night, and not just to me, but to all of our guests! At Anthony’s you get so much for your money, but there is no compromise, you are able to get everything you want! On top of our extra desserts, we also got to-go snacks! It was seriously everything I dreamed and more and I am so happy we had our wedding at Anthony’s!

Sent on 11/16/2016

Jacqueline · Married on 07/23/2016

Our wedding was this past Saturday, July 23 & it was absolutely amazing down to every last detail. I could not be happier with Anthony's Pier 9. Not only is the location stunning, the food was incredible. I am still receiving comments from my guests on how great the food was, especially the cocktail hour. Everyone had a great time and the staff was beyond wonderful to all of them. They were also extremely attentive to us, making sure all of our food was wrapped to go and packaging all of my belongings for me! I would highly recommend this location.

Sent on 07/27/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

Anthony's Pier 9 went above and beyond to make our wedding day the most memorable day ever. The venue itself had beautiful flowers everywhere and was clean and updated. The staff, especially Wanda, were friendly and helped us every step of the way. They think of everything and go over it with you prior to your wedding so you don't need to worry on your wedding day. The food was delicious and they even pack up the leftovers for you to bring home. All our guests were saying it had been the best wedding they've been to.

Sent on 07/16/2016

Rebecca · Married on 05/29/2016

We suggest a venue where the staff is personable and accommodating. This venue definitely had what we were looking for, a beautiful space and amazing food. It was an amazing experience indeed!

Sent on 06/06/2016

If I could get married 20 times over, I would, and right at Anthony's Pier 9! Everyone who was a part of our day, made it as calming and pleasant as could be! Taylor is simply amazing! From the planning, the food, the service, the professionalism and the ultimate kindness you could ask for, Anthony's Pier 9 is where you need to be for your event! Our friends and family are still talking about how beautiful everything was and how amazing the food was! I can go on and on but you have to see for yourself! Thank you Anthony's Pier 9 for the best wedding a girl could ask for!

Sent on 11/29/2015

Amber · Married on 09/19/2015

Anthony's Pier 9 was amazing. They were wonderful to work with from the time we booked our reception through the day after our ceremony when we picked up everything. Thank you so much to the entire team for your help. You did everything we asked and more. Many of our guests said this was the best wedding they've ever been to and we know that was because of all the hard work you put in. A very special thank you to Wanda & Kaitlyn for helping us with the plans, our Maitre' D, Cecilia, for keeping everything running smoothly and our head table server, Acela, for making sure we were taken care of. We can't say enough good things about Anthony's Pier 9. Thank you.

Sent on 09/20/2015

They were super helpful and knowledgable for all aspects of planning.

Sent on 04/22/2015