18 Reviews for Anthony's at Paxon Hollow

User Photos
Photos

We absolutely loved Anthony’s at Paxon Hollow. The food and service where amazing and the setting was lovely. We could not be happier.

Profile Picture Antoinette, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Melissa and Pat were excellent we can't say enough about the quality of service we received the food was excellent I am still getting phone calls from family and friendswr would recommend Anthony @ Paxon Hollow to anyone without hesitation

Profile Picture Peggy, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Pat and Melissa were so helpful throughout whole process! Food was excellent. Service was excellent. Everything was perfect. Melissa and Pat decorated the venue with all my decorations and favors. It was so stress free working with them!

Profile Picture Noelle, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

From start to finish, Pat, Melissa and the entire staff of Anthony's at Paxon Hollow repeatedly demonstrated excellent quality of service. We booked our wedding almost a year prior to the event, and the prices and details we were told the day we booked were the same prices we payed a week before our wedding. There were no hidden or extra fees. Pat and Melissa were the epitome of professionalism. Any and all questions were answered and they could not do enough to help us throughout the entire process. Anthony's at Paxon Hollow was truly worth every penny. The staff was also extremely flexible when we needed to makes changes to the guest and food lists a few days before our big day. The best part about our experience is that we did not have to worry about anything as soon as we arrived. The room was set up exactly as we envisioned. We were able to take pictures while using the golf course as a beautiful background. Cocktail hour on the deck was awesome. The appetizers were hot, cooked well and there were plenty for everyone. We got several compliments from guests about how great of a time cocktail hour was. From there the night was as smooth as could be. All of the scheduled events (entrances, dances, etc) flowed perfectly and dinner was well cooked, hot and delicious. Again, we got several compliments of how great the food was. The staff was EXTREMELY helpful to the bridal party and their families. No one had to get up to get a drink, if someone needed more food, it was immediately provided. The groom was provided with 5 plates of pasta, which happens to be his favorite. The grandparents and elderly family members were treated as VIP's. Once dinner ended, the dance floor was packed until the last song finished. Again, once the bride and groom arrived at the facility, they did not have to worry about a thing, it was all taken care of. We have gotten so many compliments about the entire reception. It truly was the best day thanks to you guys!

Profile Picture Robert, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Wondering hall and staff. My wife and I got endless compliments regarding the food and service as well as the venue by our guests. The value that is offered by Paxon Hallow is unmatched and at a fantastic price. 5 out of 5!

Profile Picture Alexander, 8/12/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We had the most AMAZING wedding at Paxon. Melissa, Pat and all of the staff at Anthony's were amazing and accommodating. My guests have been raving about them ever since. I highly recommend Paxon as a wedding venue!

Profile Picture Brittany, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I would recommend Paxon Hollow Country Club to anyone having an event or getting married. The staff was more than accommodating and the venue was gorgeous. Everyone raved about the food as well.

Profile Picture Joy, 7/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

Melissa, and all of the employees at Anthony's at Paxon Hollow, were very attentive. Whenever I called or emailed they answered immediately or got right back to me. From the food to the service, they were excellent. It was everything we expected and more. We wouldn't change a thing. We were so incredibly happy with everything.

Profile Picture Andrea, 6/13/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Paxon Hollow Country Club is an amazing place to have a wedding! The beautiful golf course is the perfect scenery to take wedding photos. The patio is awesome to have cocktail hour on and the ballroom is beautiful! Melissa, the wedding coordinator was so awesome to work with. She is so accommodating and goes above and beyond to make your wedding perfect! The food is amazing! No one else's food beats Anthony's! The staff was so nice and accommodating as well! I highly recommend Anthony's at Paxon Hollow if you're looking to have the best wedding ever!

Profile Picture Elena, 5/16/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I knew that when I walked through the door Fri night, EVERYTHING was done! Melissa and Pat were wonderful and we wanted for nothing!! This was my only daughters wedding and I wanted it to be perfect, and thanks to ALL at Anthony's Paxon, it was! The cocktail hour on the deck overlooking the golf course was perfect! Dinner was fabulous and the dance floor was NEVER empty! Tony Dipietro was our photographer and he was wonderful too! He included a photobooth and DJ. The whole night was perfect! Thank you for making "my" baby's wedding perfect!! I will highly recommend Anthony's Paxon to many of my friends! The price was right in our budget and it was just beautiful!! A night to remember for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Brigid, 5/1/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Flowers, Wedding Cake

I just had my wedding here last weekend and everything was perfect!!!! The venue was BEAUTIFUL and the food was awesome!! Pat was absolutely amazing!!!! He treated me like royalty and truly made me feel like a princess!! Thank you soooo much Pat! :))

Profile Picture Brigid, 5/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was absolutely beautiful!! The service from the staff was excellent from beginning to end. We arrived late to the cocktail hour so the staff arranged plates full of appetizers for both of us and brought them to the lobby so we could enjoy some before we were announced to our guests. Also, the food was delicious. Guests from both sides raved about the quality and flavor. I would definitely have an event there again!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/21/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Everything was wonderful and Melissa is fabulous to work with.

Profile Picture Diane, 10/25/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We loved everything about Paxon Hollow! We had the best service and food and it was the best wedding ever!

Profile Picture User4909789, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

The vendor, Anthony's at Paxon Hollow, was truly a pleasure to work with for our wedding with excellent value as well as top rate service. Out of almost fifteen potential locations and services we were most impressed with the offerings of Anthony's. The food was excellent, orchestration with the DJ and other vendors was seamless, the communication was great up until the day of the wedding, timing with all of the event details was perfect and the overall experience could not have been better. We readily recommend this vendor for anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Benjamin, 5/24/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Fantastic venue! Beautiful scenery. So much included in the wedding package. Includes cake and centerpieces in your price per person. Wedding coordinator takes care of absolutely everything

Profile Picture Alex, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
1.6

Don't. They double booked our date. Told us a month later after they cashed our deposit, after we started paying for dated wedding items. We had to change our date. It rained all day on the new date (thanks for that). From this point to 2 wks before our day there was little communication. Emailed questions were mostly answered eventually but not turned around in reasonable amount of time. They started an addition 5 mos before our date. It wasn’t fully completed by our day (unstained grand stair case, bridal suite had no furniture and 1 mirror leaning on wall). Were told repetitively it would be done before our arrival and still wasn’t. Stories changed depending on whom you were speaking with. At certain points we were outright lied to. Set up our own lanterns outside the night before. Asked coordinator (only request) if they could turn on, and attach the small lights that accompany them before we arrived. None had lights in them when we arrived. They blamed it on the wind. Lights were still in bag sitting outside on the balcony in the middle of the reception.
“Her” drink was missing garnishes (slice of pineapple and a maraschino cherry). We even provided our own in case they didn’t have any. They just used a lime. Again, no effort or customer service attempt made. We provided signs for them to hang on the back our chairs before we arrived since “they set EVERYTHING up inside the venue for us”. Signs were still in the package when we left the reception. We brought painted initials to place around the cake table. They were falling all over each other when we arrived. Also provided 2 decorations to have on our table. One was missing when we arrived. Provided zero guidance at the cake cutting. Coordinators nowhere to be found, had to wait until MIL found one of them. Confronted and lied and said the photographer typically gives instruction. Photographer said he’d never done that before. If you want poor/sporadic communication and lousy customer service, choose AoP.

Profile Picture Dan, 5/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
This review is currently being verified.