181 Reviews for Anthony-Montana.com

Vow Renewal (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
Agnostic (1)

Hi
Let me qualify my rating. I am a family friend and was an attendee at this wedding. I was not the contact who arranged the ceremony. However, i thought Anthony's delivery was heartfelt, sincere and well delivered. I felt he captured the moment - felt the love - that Katie and Kellen have for each other and were exhibiting during those pre-" I Do" exchanges. I would highly recommend this person.
thanks,

Profile Picture kathleen, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We have received so many compliments about how amazing our ceremony was because of Anthony! My husband and I have said multiple times that we truly could not have picked a better officiant!

Profile Picture Rachael, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Services Used: No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious, Licensed

We are so happy we got the chance to work with Anthony and to have him as the officiant for our wedding. He had so many wonderful words and made it very special with unique additions that he learned about us through our pre marital counseling sessions with him. He would highly recommend Anothony as an officant, counselor, or preferably both!

Profile Picture Jake, 5/19/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant, Unique Services (Other)
4.7

used for my daughters christening / baby blessing. very nice professional, we used an interpreter as half of my family speaks only Spanish. Ceremony was very good but wished more of it would have been translated. We did have to change the date because of some scheduling conflicts was partially my fault for not locking in a time but he was willing to miss his church engagement to still accommodate my original date and time. Over all very satisfied.

Profile Picture yvette , 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Very helpful, even in a last minute bind. I highly recommend, especially if going non traditional. Very friendly and very adaptive.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/4/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Zach was absolutely fabulous! I changed up a part of the ceremony about 30 mins prior to the event and he was able to quickly adjust and follow my request. His light hearted humor added some fun to my wedding ceremony and kept my guests engaged. I highly recommend using Anthony Montana if you are looking for a fun, professional experience.

Profile Picture Ashley , 4/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Anthony was amazing. The pre-planning meeting was critical to ensure a perfect ceremony. His passion, professionalism, and desire to make our day as special as it could be was evident by everyone in attendance. You have to choose Anthony for your wedding.

Profile Picture Jeff, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The ceremony was modified to fit our style and background. I appreciated that a translator was provided and am very pleased with how it turned out.

Profile Picture Dianna, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Thank you so much. My ceremony was beautiful and filled with so much love and laughter. The officiant was well prepared, and made sure everything went perfect. It definitely went perfect and i cant thank them enough.

Profile Picture Daisy, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

From the beginning, Anthony was very friendly and great to work with. He walks you through the process, allowing you to choose how you want the ceremony to go. It was very easy for my wife and I to create a ceremony that was both very sweet and moving and exactly how we wanted it to be. He clearly knows what he's doing and his comfort with the process helped put us at ease. We received numerous compliments from our guests on Anthony and the ceremony.

Profile Picture Edward, 4/19/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Anthony. He is very personable and caring. We had multiple pre-marital sessions with him where he got to know us and we got to know him. On the day of our wedding he added a couple of personal touches to the ceremony which made it that much more special. We are so happy we chose him to help guide us and officiate our wedding. Thank you Anthony!

Profile Picture Bryna, 4/18/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Anthony was very professional and he did a great job during the rehearsal and the ceremony.

Profile Picture Kory, 4/14/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Anthony was truly amazing and tied our ceremony together perfectly. He was very personable and we couldn't have asked for anyone better. I know of a couple of people who are getting married and I've already suggested him as an officiant.

Profile Picture Neal, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Anthony was a great officiant. He was on time and very personable. I have suggested to others who may be getting married that he should be a top choice.

Profile Picture Neal, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony helped make our wedding day very special. He is very caring and kind.

Profile Picture Crystal, 4/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I want to thank Anthony and Margie for such a wonderful weeding ceremony. We were surprised on how many options and ideas Anthony had for a ceremony. We were able to customized our weeding ceremony to our liking and had some more details we wanted to incorporated and Anthony along with Margie (our spanish translator) helped us put it all together in order for it to be an unforgetable day for both of us. Our family and friends congratulated us on how well everything was organized and how beautiful the ceremony was. We honestly cannot wait until our video is out to see our ceremony, it was truly and magical and unforgettable day for both of us. We cannot thank Anthony and Margie enough for everhything they did for us, without them that day wouldn't have been the same.

Profile Picture Isabel, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so happy we chose Anthony to be our officiant for our big day! He is just wonderull to work with and very genuine. He made my ceremony very special and perfect!! Thank you Anthony!

Profile Picture Lidia, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Anthony was simply perfect for our wedding. He is a true professional that radiants a natural warmth and personality that my guests responded to and raved about following our ceremony! Thank you Anthony!!

Profile Picture Nancy and Denny, 3/30/18, 1 Review
4.7

Anthony Montana was a great officiant! He was very accommodating and tailored the ceremony to our preference. He definitely made our wedding unforgettable.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I can not express how lucky me and my wife are that we were able to find Anthony and Margie. Anthony helped us out a lot with great ideas from day one. I have not been to many weddings in the past, so I didn't know the routine for a ceremony but Anthony did a wonderful job on leading the way to a perfect ceremony. Never once did he push anything on us but only gave ideas or suggestions. During the ceremony we had a small hiccup in front of all of our guests. Without any hesitation Anthony did not just catch it but was able to improvise on the spot to keep things moving by throwing in one of his wonderful speeches! One of the biggest issues we had is that half of our guests were only Spanish speaking and the other half were English speaking. So we struggled trying to figure out how we could make the ceremony enjoyable for everyone. But leave it to Anthony to already have that covered with Margie. She was great on translating everything for every person at the ceremony to be able to understand and feel part of the moment. Overall, we feel extremely lucky and thankful to have Anthony and Margie to be our wedding officiants :)

Profile Picture Geraedo, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, Counseling

Anthony was wonderful to get to know, he wasn't just doing our ceremony, he was a part of it. He truly cared for us and was flexible with our schedules. Premarital counseling helped solidify our strengths, gave us things to focus on for our future, and gave us agreat foundation for our marriage. We loved working with him.

Profile Picture Alexis, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was so easy to work with! He was so nice and was able to also help us in finding a photographer as well! He was organized and presented well! All of our guests thought he was Aaron Rodgers! Anthony, thank you for being a part of our big day!

Profile Picture Matthew, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was amazing for our wedding ! Everyone there loved him! He responded to all my questions very promptly! We did the pacakage that includes the rehearsal with him and it helped a lot having him there too giving ideas and suggestions to make it all perfect ! Can’t imagine anyone else marrying us thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Rylee, 2/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was very professional, friendly, enthusiastic. Anthony was perfect for our wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/18/18, 1 Review