Anthony Tomassi Photography Reviews

61 | New Milford, CT

61 Reviews for Anthony Tomassi Photography

Laura T. · Getting married on 11/10/2021

All Around Pleasure to Work With!

We have a snafu the day of our wedding with our original photographer. Our Videographer called Anthony an hour and a half before our ceremony started and Anthony arrived within a half hour. Not only did he save our day, but he was an absolute pleasure to work with! He went with the flow, adjusted where needed, and my goodness, the pictures are stunning. I would HIGHLY recommend Anthony and we will definitely be booking him when we eventually book our large reception.

Sent on 11/03/2020

Katie R. · Married on 05/09/2021

Perfect!!!

We heard about Anthony from my brother-in-law while planning our wedding and I'm so glad we did! Anthony and his wife were able to capture all of the special moments of our wedding so we can remember them forever. He made us (two people who are uncomfortable with pictures) feel very comfortable and they came out beautiful! We're so happy with our pictures and would recommend Anthony to anyone!

Sent on 10/21/2019
  • Kara

Kara B. · Married on 03/27/2021

Truly exceptional!

Anthony is an amazing photographer and a wonderful person! He was so flexible and understanding as we navigated our wedding planning throughout COVID. He did our engagement and wedding photos. Not only is he priced very well, the quality of his pictures is incredible. He has a wonderful eye! He is also very easy to talk to and comfortable to be around. As someone who has never paid for a photographer before, I really wanted someone who would feel like a friend. My now husband was completely on board with booking him as well after we met him and his wife in person. And to top it all off, our photos were ready less than a week after the wedding! Truly amazing-he exceeded all expectations. Book him now!

Sent on 04/04/2021
  • Olivia

Olivia N. · Married on 01/23/2021

Absolutely amazing!

We hired Anthony about 2 months after getting engaged, even though our wedding was 2 years after that :) He photographed our beautiful engagement session at a local tree farm in the middle of winter, and we were blown away with what he was able to shoot in just 20 minutes and with frozen hands! Fast forward to our wedding on 1/23/21, and again, I am just blown away with his work. We’ve seen one photo so far, but honestly cannot wait for the rest. He has such an eye for photography and his passion for his work truly shows with not only his photos, but his personality! Anthony is such a kind and funny man! He showed up to the venue ready to get straight to work, but was laid back enough to laugh when my insane bridesmaids were in the other room yelling some pretty interesting things. He became a part of our group for the day, and we all enjoyed his company, even though a luggage cart “almost” pummeled us HAHA. I cannot recommend Anthony enough! I will for sure be using him in the future for all other life events and will make sure to throw his name to everyone looking for a photographer. You will not be disappointed, and you’ll gain a friend as well!

Sent on 01/25/2021

Laura B. · Married on 10/03/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

Anthony was a god send, my original photographer cancelled on me last minute due to COVID and four weeks before my wedding I had to find another. Anthony was extremely responsive and so great to work with!!! The pictures he did for our wedding turned out amazing

Sent on 10/09/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 09/25/2020

Amazing!!!

Anthony is amazing! He made us feel so comfortable. I can’t wait to see all of our other pictures, our sneak peak picture is perfect!!! The second photographer, Jackie was great too! My husband HATES his picture being taken and she made sure that him and his groomsmen didn’t feel overwhelmed. Communicating with Anthony was easy and he was so great to work with during these crazy COVID times. We had to change our wedding date 3 times and thankfully he was available on the new date we picked. I highly recommend Anthony and Jackie!

Sent on 09/27/2020
  • Lindsey

Lindsey F. · Married on 08/01/2020

Five Stars!

Anthony Tomassi Photography made choosing a wedding photographer simple. From the moment we reached out to Anthony we were impressed with his responsiveness and professionalism! When we spoke to Anthony it was clear that he would be a support and asset to our planning; thoughtfully listening to our ideas and offering his own. Our engagement session photos were beyond what we could have imagined! We were so excited to have Anthony photograph our wedding! Due to continuing group gathering restrictions, we were not able to have the day that we had planned. Anthony was flexible as we planned a back-up option, and when that was not able to take place as well, he was completely understanding. We thoroughly recommend Anthony for any photography services you require. We will look forward to working with him in the future!

Sent on 02/19/2021

Ali M. · Married on 07/25/2020

Beautiful natural photography

Anthony is great -- beautiful pictures, responsive communication, flexible, and 100% there to deliver on your vision for the day. Anthony, my husband, and I slogged through icy paths in the woods for our engagement shoot with Anthony joking and keeping us comfortable the whole way. On the day of the wedding (which was completely changed because of COVID) Anthony showed up on time and got every picture we wanted. Fully recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2020

Lauren B. · Married on 07/11/2020

5 stars is not enough!

I started my wedding photographer search using WeddingWire and the knot to find photographers in the area of my wedding with the best reviews. I would open the portfolios and Facebook pages of the different photographers as they came up on my recommendations and they were nice photos but nothing that made me say WOW until I came across Anthony’s portfolio. As I was looking through his photos I thought “Now THAT’S professional photography and THAT’s what I need for my wedding day” and I received so much more than I could possibly have asked for. Not only are the photos absolutely stunning but I have so many of them! I’m usually the guest at the wedding that takes a million photos and the bride and groom ask me for them to supplement what they have but with Anthony he captured everything from the day! In addition to his stellar and abundant photos he made my husband and I so comfortable during the day. It was like Anthony was just another one of our friends there to celebrate the day with us while doing photos on the side. Even my family complimented how great he was during the reception (even before they saw ANY of his photos). He also went above and beyond and jumped in to help with all the minor mishaps of the day- like helping clip my dress when both my sister and mother couldn’t figure it out, helping me buckle my shoe when my dress just wouldn’t let me bend that way and helping my dad with a cuff link that busted as it was being put on. If you’re researching a photographer to use by reading reviews (as do I), let this be your last stop. Reach out to Anthony right now and I promise it will be the best decision you can make for your wedding day. As they say-wedding pictures are forever. So make sure you are getting the best possible photographer to capture every moment. And if this review from a perfect stranger doesn’t convince you, let his website portfolio and Facebook photos show you.

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Emily

Emily D. · Married on 07/10/2020

Excellent photographer!

Anthony was a pleasure to work with. He was professional and speedy, but also maintained a relaxed and friendly demeanor. He captured both candid and posed pictures beautifully. The icing on the cake was when we were struggling to put the boutonnieres on the ushers and Anthony stepped right up and put them on for us! We happily recommend Anthony Tomassi Photography.

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah P. · Married on 06/14/2020

Beautiful work with a wonderful professional

Anthony’s work speaks for itself..Gorgeous! Professional, personable and great listener. His photo packages are superb and well priced for his amazing talent. Looking forward to having him shoot our special day :)!

Sent on 05/06/2019
  • Corinne

Corinne S. · Married on 02/14/2020

Awesome experience

Had such an amazing experience. From the first email, Anthony was so quick to respond, all the way through my event, and after. He showed up super early to scout out the location, and made us so comfortable throughout our ceremony and the pictures taken after. Super cool, very down to earth, nice guy. The very same night of my wedding he continued to work and had all of my pictures edited and uploaded! Such a pleasure to work with- will definitely be hiring him for future events! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/24/2019
  • Olivia

Olivia V. · Married on 01/11/2020

Beautiful Photos

Anthony captured a quality of photo we didn’t think possible to even take of us for our engagement and wedding. He is very experienced, professional & patient. He made what can be a very awkward experience so much fun while also producing a beautiful and dynamic product. Would absolutely recommend him to any couple!

Sent on 01/17/2020
  • Nina

Nina · Married on 10/05/2019

We recently hired Anthony to do our engagement shoot at the Bella Alpaca farm in New Milford. We are not from the area and randomly had this trip planned and thought ... why not! Anthony was extremely responsive and very flexible in working with our scheduling needs. He was great at confirmation and communicating. Anthony showed up to the location early to pick out ideal spots to take pics. We are pretty awkward and Anthony had some good tricks to put us at ease. We were also running a bit late and originally Anthony was saying he would have to cut the shoot short but ultimately stayed a little longer to get all of the necessary shots in! He was EXTREMELY patient with our little Jack Russel which was much appreciated as it was important to have him in some of the pictures. And of course the most important part, Anthony got us the pictures within 4 days of the shoot and the pictures are gorgeous. We would highly recommend Anthony and if we were getting married in the area we would definitely look to hire him as our photographer!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/04/2019

Absolutely amazing

I literally don't have the words to tell you how awesome Anthony was! He was an absolute dream to work with. Anthony did such and amazing job on our wedding day where he managed to capture so many wonderful moments even the ones we missed! He got amazing pictures of the natural side of my husband and I. These photos are just out of this world and tell the story of our day so perfectly.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Shaylene · Married on 10/01/2019

Wedding photography

Very professional and responsive our photos came out beautiful we are so happy with them!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Stephen

Stephen F. · Married on 09/21/2019

Book with Anthony!

We got married in September and feel so lucky that we found Anthony and booked him as our wedding photographer. He was so wonderful to work with! The wedding coordinator at our venue recommended him, and from the first phone call, we knew he would be a good fit. We did our engagement photo shoot with Anthony and received so many compliments; it was amazing that he got so many great shots in such a short amount of time. Leading up to the wedding, Anthony was a huge help as far as helping us with our timeline and answering our many wedding questions. We were also so happy to have him there the day of the wedding, as he kept us on time but didn’t make anything feel forced or rushed. We would recommend Anthony to anyone looking for a fantastic wedding photographer who is a dream to work with and extremely talented. If we had to do the wedding all over, we would book him again in a heartbeat! Thanks so much Anthony!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Anthony Tomassi Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for your incredibly sweet words! I loved working with you both and am so thankful.

Tiffany S. · Married on 09/19/2019

Amazing, professional, charismatic

Anthony was such a pleasure to work with. From the beginning he was more then happy to answer our questions and work with our budget. He was open to different locations, times, and ideas. Very responsive to emails, phone calls, and texts. After the wedding the turnaround time on the pictures was quick, much faster then expected considering we were the first of 4 weeding thats weekend for him. My husband and I are not the most photogenic people and Anthony was able to capture some amazing pictures of us and our day. I couldn’t recommend him enough!

Sent on 10/31/2019
  • David

David L. · Married on 09/13/2019

An Unorthodox Review, but...

I've never hired Anthony as a photographer. Rather, I was an officiant at an unconventional wedding that he and his wife worked, and I felt that I had to share my experience. Anthony was wonderfully professional, but was also willing to ride along with all of the twists and turns that presented themselves this weekend. I don't know that I've ever performed a ceremony that was this...unusual (suffice it to say that the groomsmen choreographed a line dance on their way to the altar, and at one point I was wearing an inflatable T-Rex suit), and Thomas and his wife were right there with it every step of the way. Most photographers can handle those weddings that follow the standard protocols and procedures, but it takes skill to be able to participate in and keep up with ceremonies that go outside of the box. Well played, you two. I can't wait to see this photo gallery, and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to work with you both again.

Sent on 09/14/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel M. · Married on 09/13/2019

Easy to work with

Anthony was very easy to work with from the beginning. He responded quickly to emails and answered any questions I had. My husband and I didn't want to do a first look but also didn't want to miss cocktail hour. Anthony was quick and got the important pictures we wanted in a timely manner. He brought his wife as a 2nd photographer and she was a breath of fresh air on what can be a very stressful day. I received my pictures in no more than a week after the wedding which was awesome and faster than I expected. Overall, we are happy we went with Anthony.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Nikki · Married on 09/07/2019

Carousel @ Lighthouse Point Park Wedding

Anthony was such a pleasure to work with, we couldn’t be happier with our experience! From our first email to our engagement pictures, we knew Anthony was going to be the perfect fit for our wedding. We were planning our wedding from out-of-state and Anthony was very responsive and helpful in answering all of our questions. The best part is that he’s super down to earth and goes with the flow. Anthony’s positive energy and sense of humor definitely kept the mood light throughout the craziness of getting ready for the wedding. Everyone at the wedding was impressed by the photos and our guests even thought he was a longtime friend due to how well he fit in with the crowd. Anthony is very personable and extremely talented. I have already recommended him to friends and will continue to do so in the future! Thank you Anthony, you’re dedication and attention to detail does not go unnoticed!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Joy · Married on 08/24/2019

Best photographer we could have asked for

Anthony and his team were absolutely fantastic. They did a great job with every aspect of both our engagement shoot and wedding day. He captures so many amazing photos of our friends and family. We could not be happier!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Kelly · Married on 08/03/2019

Captured the essence of our day!

Anthony is a talented Photographer. He took the time to understand what my husband and I wanted for our pictures. He was unobtrusive and worked quickly to get our requested photos taken so we could enjoy our wedding celebrations. He is respectful, professional and has an eye for capturing the essence of the weddings that he shoots.

Sent on 09/02/2019
  • Shana

Shana S. · Married on 07/28/2019

HIghly Recommend!

I am so happy that we chose Anthony Tomassi as our photographer! We were planning our wedding from out-of-state, so interviewing vendors was not the easiest task for us. From the first few email encounters, we knew he would be a good fit for us. Our package included a one-hour engagement shoot. Since we weren't familiar with too many areas to shoot, Anthony was able to make recommendations for us to choose from. We picked a great place, and he made us feel relaxed and got us used to posing for the camera. Fast forward to the wedding day - I couldn't be happier with the photos we got. He was able to capture some special moments for us, all while remaining professional, yet with a great sense of humor. The second shooter for the day was Jackie. She was awesome, and also very professional. They worked very well as a team. Turnaround time for my photos was extremely reasonable given the time of year. Can't say enough good things here!

Sent on 08/26/2019