Anthony Tomassi Photography Reviews

Anthony Tomassi Photography 6
Anthony Tomassi Photography 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Petruzzelli · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Beautiful work with a wonderful professional

Anthony’s work speaks for itself..Gorgeous! Professional, personable and great listener. His photo packages are superb and well priced for his amazing talent. Looking forward to having him shoot our special day :)!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Nina · Getting married on 10/05/2019

We recently hired Anthony to do our engagement shoot at the Bella Alpaca farm in New Milford. We are not from the area and randomly had this trip planned and thought ... why not! Anthony was extremely responsive and very flexible in working with our scheduling needs. He was great at confirmation and communicating. Anthony showed up to the location early to pick out ideal spots to take pics. We are pretty awkward and Anthony had some good tricks to put us at ease. We were also running a bit late and originally Anthony was saying he would have to cut the shoot short but ultimately stayed a little longer to get all of the necessary shots in! He was EXTREMELY patient with our little Jack Russel which was much appreciated as it was important to have him in some of the pictures. And of course the most important part, Anthony got us the pictures within 4 days of the shoot and the pictures are gorgeous. We would highly recommend Anthony and if we were getting married in the area we would definitely look to hire him as our photographer!

Sent on 07/18/2018

Angela Amodio · Married on 05/26/2019

Smooth & Flawless

Anthony photographed my wedding about 10 days ago and I have already received my photos! I expected to wait months. Aside from the quick turn around, Anthony is super responsive to emails, open to suggestions. The photos are stunning! He got every magical moment with absolutely zero interference as if you felt a camera was always there. So many lovely candid shots. Beyond how fantastic the experience was, he’s just a great, kind hearted person who my husband and I enjoyed getting to know.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 8
  • Michaila

Michaila · Married on 05/17/2019

Wonderful experience!

Anthony and his work partner Jackie did an amazing job shooting our wedding. I am so thankful to have found his company and I definitely reccomend them! A week and a half after our wedding we already have our photos being sent to us and we can see them ALL online as of a couple days ago. They work fast, efficient, and hard!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 15
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 16
  • Kristi

Kristi Nachman · Married on 04/13/2019

Couldn’t be happier with our experience !

We cannot put into words how UNBELIEVABLY WONDERFUL, professional and talented Anthony and his team are. I have never been to a wedding where so many people complimented on the photographers. From the moment I booked with Anthony I had zero doubt about his work ethic. He not only proved me right but he exceeded my expectations. They were PROS at taking control of the entire wedding day and for doing everything they could to make our day go smooth. As soon as they walked through the door all my worries went out the window. We had a great day and wouldn’t change a thing. There were a lot of people involved in this wedding but without a doubt the two of you made our wedding absolutely perfect.
    We would do this day over just to be able to work with you all over again!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 17
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 18
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 19

Anthony Tomassi Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristi! I had such a wonderful time working with you & Dennis on your wedding day!!!

Natalie · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing experience and beautiful photos.

We booked Anthony for our city hall wedding in NYC, and what an amazing experience it was. He was flexible when we dragged him around the city to get fun shots at various locations, and was a trooper while we waited about two hours to get married at city hall. He is professional, but made the experience enjoyable for my husband who hates having his picture taken. During the day he took amazing photos of us and and our family that are breathtaking and so beautiful. He perfectly captured the look we were going for and you can sense the festive, fun and celebratory atmosphere of the day through the photos. Truly a great experience!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Erin Sorrentino · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing. Highly recommended!!

Anthony was great to work with. My husband and I really aren’t fans of having our pictures taken but Anthony did such a great job capturing special moments throughout the day.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Alexa · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect for the job

I've had the pleasure of knowing Anthony as a friend prior to my engagement and wedding so when the day came, I knew he was the perfect person to capture the important, candid moments of my special day. Anthony, and his wife, work so well together that everything went smoothly with no chaos or confusion. He has a fun and playful personality but can command the crowd when he needs to get those big group shots in. Would recommend him and his wife to anyone looking for a great, easy going photographer!

Sent on 12/25/2018
  • Kate

Kate Capellaro Quesnell · Married on 10/20/2018

Ahhh mazing!

Where do I begin about my experience with Anthony and his team? Having known Anthony for many many years I knew from the moment I was engaged that I wanted him to be our photographer. He is knowledgeable, patient, goes above and beyond for his clients!

Our wedding was perfect and having Anthony as our photographer made the day even better! I highly recommend Anthony Tomassi’s Photography for your special occasion or even just a mini photo shoot. You will NOT be disappointed- I promise!

Thank you Anthony and your team for making our day so special- we can’t wait to see the wonderful photos from our wedding!!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 20
  • O

Orlanda Taylor · Married on 10/18/2018

Such a pleasant, professional, engaging, and brilliant photographer!

Anthony was highly personable and funny since the initial conversation. I knew instantly that he would be the perfect fit to capture our wedding and our personalities. He was open, clear with his directions, super supportive and allowed us to play and be silly. We are so pleased and highly impressed with our wedding photos. He exceeded our expectations! Furthermore, he was great with our dog and photographed him superbly as well. I was so thrilled that I have already booked a session with him to take professional head shots of me. An amazing talent!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Pumped up Photographers = Perfect Photos

Honestly a picture says a thousand words, and it’s so true! Anthony and Tristen were our photographers for our wedding on October 13, 2018 at St. Patrick’s Church and then Farmington Gardens and from our first meeting with a Anthony for our engagement session we knew it was going to be a fun day! Anthony was with me and Tristen was with my husband and all of our bridal party had such a fun time with them! Anthony made sure to start snapping pictures right when he got there, and I was still getting my hair and makeup done. He kept everything on time but also captured all of the moments I wanted. He called a few weeks prior and went over any specific pictures I wanted to get the day of and who with. The day flies by so these pictures you need and Anthony made sure everything was taken care of. I really can’t say enough great things about both of these guys and The Picture This company. They were responsive and so easy to work with. During the day Anthony was getting pumped about the photos and made us feel so special which I think really showed in our photos. Our bridal party was having such a great time and so were we and that all radiates through. If you want people who are going to be there from start to finish and really implement themselves in your story and get excited for you go with Picture This/ Anthony!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • F

F · Married on 08/11/2018

I would recommend Anthony and his team to anyone. Leading up to my wedding, he was responsive and professional. He worked with us about a rainy day plan (which we ended up needing). He listened to us. On the day of, he was on time and starting shooting immediately. He didn't give a lot of direction, which is what we wanted - more organic shots. We loved his quality of work. He put up sixty shots on Facebook in less than three days! And we got our thumb drive of all 2400 photos in about two weeks. He and his wife were a PLEASURE to work with. Hire Anthony!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Greg · Married on 08/04/2018

Anthony’s courtesy and patience with us on our wedding day was matched only by the volume of photos he took and the excellence of his shot selection.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/22/2018

Anthony is hands down amazing! Our wedding package came with an engagement shoot. He suggested a beautiful park to take pictures at .. and held my heals while we walked around the park. Wedding day he and his team were awesome. Super attentive, helpful and took amazing shots. He even helped carry flowers day of the wedding, and helped prevent nails from getting broken! He’s the best!! My husband & I HIGHLY recommend Anthony!

Sent on 07/31/2018

Lyssa · Married on 07/21/2018

Anthony did both our engagement and wedding. He was somehow able to capture not just the love and happiness from our friends and family, But also the love and happiness between us. Anthony was everywhere when he needed to be, capturing every important moment. After the wedding, are family and friends told us how impressed they were that Anthony was always there to get a picture. Anthony will always be a part of a wonderful memory !

Sent on 07/31/2018
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 21

Evan · Married on 07/06/2018

Anthony Tomassi and his team were absolutely phenomenal! I am a wedding planner & coordinator and it was a sincere pleasure to work with them. Anthony was responsive, professional and supportive throughout the process as well as on the day of the wedding - in addition to being proactive, thorough and kind. It was a pleasure to collaborate with him and his team. I will confidently recommend him to any of my clients!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Ali · Married on 07/06/2018

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Anthony! He shot my best friend's wedding and after interacting with him throughout the day and seeing her pictures - a week later no less! - I knew I needed to book him for my wedding. He responded to me within a day every time I reached out to him. I felt like he was everywhere and nowhere at the same time. I had multiple guests asking me how in the world he was able to get all the dance floor photos because they don't remember seeing him anywhere!

I received my sneak peaks three days after our wedding and then all of my photos a week after. Working with Anthony made planning my wedding just that much easier, and who doesn’t want that? I highly recommend working with Anthony!

Sent on 07/16/2018

Linse · Married on 06/16/2018

Russell and I had such a great experience working with Anthony. Were not the best at taking good pictures, many turn out with silly faces or awkward poses. As soon as we met Anthony we made sure he knew that and he worked with us getting amazing engagement pictures. He used his comedic ability to make is feel comfortable and get great photos. That only continued onto the wedding day. All through out our experience Anthony and his team, they were very flexible and very reasonable. I would highly recommend Anthony and his team to anyone!!

Sent on 06/20/2018

Anthony Tomassi Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Keisha · Married on 06/10/2018

Pictures came out beautiful. Made everyone feel comfortable. Always answered any and every question we had. Made our wedding day go by smoothly. Thank you for all the beautiful pictures we will look back on years to come.

Sent on 06/20/2018

Thank you Keisha!!

Chris · Married on 05/05/2018

Anthony did an amazing job at our wedding! He was really great at communicating in the weeks/months ahead of time, and always responded immediately to any questions we had. He also was a real trooper and managed to do our engagement shoot in below 0 weather as we were limited with the timing of it - the pictures came out amazing! He was always right on time and was really relaxed and knew how to make the whole process fun and smooth...we never had to worry about anything as he was on top of all of the details. We love how the photos came out and would absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 05/22/2018

Anthony Tomassi Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Chris! It was a pleasure being your photographer.

Donna · Married on 03/01/2018

I have had the pleasure of Anthony Tomassi photographing two events for me and I can not say enough wonderful words about him. Anthony is an exceptional photographer with an eye that captures the moments that will last a life time. The quality and art of his photography makes him stand out because he sees what the naked eye doesn't and achieves amazing pictures. He makes you feel at ease and he becomes apart of the family. Again thank you Anthony for capturing memories that will be with my family forever. Can't wait for the next event !!! Donna "I"

Sent on 03/01/2018

Marisa · Married on 02/16/2018

5 stars is not enough for Anthony, he deserves more! I was a small wedding with only 3 months notice, but Anthony made it feel just as special as a larger wedding. His response time is extremely quick, so that relieves stress. He is flexible - we also had a venue change and it was no problem for him at all. He kept us posted leading up to the wedding, always in the loop. The day of wedding, he surpassed our expectations. His sense of humor was exactly what I needed that day - he kept everything calm! While being professional - he kept it fun and stress free! He was amazing with the kids in the wedding party and accommodating to all.
    We received our pictures quicker than we thought we would which is always a plus :) The pictures themselves were absolutely beautiful!!! We were so happy with the results - every picture was amazing. The only hard part will be picking which ones!
    I highly recommend Anthony if you want a professional, fun and full of personality photographer!!!!!

Sent on 03/05/2018

Samantha · Married on 11/11/2017

Anthony was simply amazing! He had our pictures ready so fast! Not only is he fun to work with but he has an amazing eye for detail! Anthony shot our engagement party as well as our church wedding. He did both events flawlessly, we will refer him to anyone in the area in need of a photographer.

Sent on 02/26/2018

Tamara · Married on 10/28/2017

Anthony was amazing! We were the kind of couple who hates to be photographed, and he made the experience truly worth it!!! Understood every last one of our requests. And now we have the most amazing pictures of our wedding =) Could not thank him enough. We recommend him with no doubt.

Sent on 11/01/2017

Anthony Tomassi Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words!