Anthony Tomassi Photography Reviews

Anthony Tomassi Photography 6
Anthony Tomassi Photography 7
  • Sarah

Sarah Petruzzelli · Getting married on 06/14/2020

Beautiful work with a wonderful professional

Anthony’s work speaks for itself..Gorgeous! Professional, personable and great listener. His photo packages are superb and well priced for his amazing talent. Looking forward to having him shoot our special day :)!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Nina · Getting married on 10/05/2019

We recently hired Anthony to do our engagement shoot at the Bella Alpaca farm in New Milford. We are not from the area and randomly had this trip planned and thought ... why not! Anthony was extremely responsive and very flexible in working with our scheduling needs. He was great at confirmation and communicating. Anthony showed up to the location early to pick out ideal spots to take pics. We are pretty awkward and Anthony had some good tricks to put us at ease. We were also running a bit late and originally Anthony was saying he would have to cut the shoot short but ultimately stayed a little longer to get all of the necessary shots in! He was EXTREMELY patient with our little Jack Russel which was much appreciated as it was important to have him in some of the pictures. And of course the most important part, Anthony got us the pictures within 4 days of the shoot and the pictures are gorgeous. We would highly recommend Anthony and if we were getting married in the area we would definitely look to hire him as our photographer!

Sent on 07/18/2018
  • David

David Lang · Married on 09/13/2019

An Unorthodox Review, but...

I've never hired Anthony as a photographer. Rather, I was an officiant at an unconventional wedding that he and his wife worked, and I felt that I had to share my experience. Anthony was wonderfully professional, but was also willing to ride along with all of the twists and turns that presented themselves this weekend. I don't know that I've ever performed a ceremony that was this...unusual (suffice it to say that the groomsmen choreographed a line dance on their way to the altar, and at one point I was wearing an inflatable T-Rex suit), and Thomas and his wife were right there with it every step of the way. Most photographers can handle those weddings that follow the standard protocols and procedures, but it takes skill to be able to participate in and keep up with ceremonies that go outside of the box. Well played, you two. I can't wait to see this photo gallery, and I'm looking forward to the opportunity to work with you both again.

Sent on 09/14/2019

Nikki · Married on 09/07/2019

Carousel @ Lighthouse Point Park Wedding

Anthony was such a pleasure to work with, we couldn’t be happier with our experience! From our first email to our engagement pictures, we knew Anthony was going to be the perfect fit for our wedding. We were planning our wedding from out-of-state and Anthony was very responsive and helpful in answering all of our questions. The best part is that he’s super down to earth and goes with the flow. Anthony’s positive energy and sense of humor definitely kept the mood light throughout the craziness of getting ready for the wedding. Everyone at the wedding was impressed by the photos and our guests even thought he was a longtime friend due to how well he fit in with the crowd. Anthony is very personable and extremely talented. I have already recommended him to friends and will continue to do so in the future! Thank you Anthony, you’re dedication and attention to detail does not go unnoticed!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Joy · Married on 08/24/2019

Best photographer we could have asked for

Anthony and his team were absolutely fantastic. They did a great job with every aspect of both our engagement shoot and wedding day. He captures so many amazing photos of our friends and family. We could not be happier!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Corinne Schwartzberg · Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome experience

Had such an amazing experience. From the first email, Anthony was so quick to respond, all the way through my event, and after. He showed up super early to scout out the location, and made us so comfortable throughout our ceremony and the pictures taken after. Super cool, very down to earth, nice guy. The very same night of my wedding he continued to work and had all of my pictures edited and uploaded! Such a pleasure to work with- will definitely be hiring him for future events! Highly recommended!!!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Kelly · Married on 08/03/2019

Captured the essence of our day!

Anthony is a talented Photographer. He took the time to understand what my husband and I wanted for our pictures. He was unobtrusive and worked quickly to get our requested photos taken so we could enjoy our wedding celebrations. He is respectful, professional and has an eye for capturing the essence of the weddings that he shoots.

Sent on 09/02/2019
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 8
  • Shana

Shana Sammon · Married on 07/28/2019

HIghly Recommend!

I am so happy that we chose Anthony Tomassi as our photographer! We were planning our wedding from out-of-state, so interviewing vendors was not the easiest task for us. From the first few email encounters, we knew he would be a good fit for us. Our package included a one-hour engagement shoot. Since we weren't familiar with too many areas to shoot, Anthony was able to make recommendations for us to choose from. We picked a great place, and he made us feel relaxed and got us used to posing for the camera. Fast forward to the wedding day - I couldn't be happier with the photos we got. He was able to capture some special moments for us, all while remaining professional, yet with a great sense of humor. The second shooter for the day was Jackie. She was awesome, and also very professional. They worked very well as a team. Turnaround time for my photos was extremely reasonable given the time of year. Can't say enough good things here!

Sent on 08/26/2019
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 9

Mandi Somers · Married on 06/23/2019

Excellent & Professional

Anthony and Jackie were amazing! They both did a fantastic job really capturing the best moments of our wedding! Professional, Responsive, and just incredible! Will recommend to everyone I know who needs an excellent photographer to capture their precious moments!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Kathryn

Kathryn Tooker · Married on 06/21/2019

Great to work with and awesome photos!

We had a fantastic experience with Anthony! He was super responsive and helpful from our first interaction and has continued to answer all of our questions quickly. The day of the wedding we had a lot of fun working with him and Tristan. They made us feel very natural in front of the camera. We also appreciated their flexibility given our timeline that day was a bit tight. They moved things along efficiently and professionally. Our photos were ready in less than 2 weeks and they are fantastic!! They captured so many great moments from the day, and they are excellent quality. Can't thank Anthony enough! Would highly recommend!!

Sent on 07/06/2019

Katy · Married on 06/15/2019

Beautiful photos, great to work with!

We knew from our first meeting with Anthony he was the right fit to be our wedding photographer. His awesome personality and professionalism were clear from the start. Anthony was a total trooper when we had our engagement shoot on one of the coldest days of the year and still managed to get great photos in a minus 20 degree wind chill! On our wedding day, Anthony and team made my husband and I, and our guests feel comfortable and relaxed which helped to capture some great moments. We love all the candid shots we have that really show how much everyone enjoyed their time. Anthony was easy to work with and made sure to get every shot we requested. Anthony even helped calm me down when I started to feel stressed about running late! Our guests have commented on the incredible photos and what a great photographer we had. We would highly recommend Anthony for your wedding day!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Rachel · Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing. Communicative, comfortable, exactly what we wanted.

Anthony was so awesome to work with from start to finish. He was extremely responsive throughout this entire process, organized, and flexible. On our wedding day Anthony was amazing - his timeline was perfect, and he made sure to get in all of the pictures that I told him I wanted. He made everyone feel comfortable and was a lot of fun to work with! At the wedding he captured everything (and more) that we wanted and made sure that we were getting the pictures that we originally wanted. And the photos came out AMAZING. I could not be happier - our entire family and all our guests said the same thing - the pictures are beautiful. I would recommend Anthony to anyone!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Anthony Tomassi Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel for the kind words! You and Anthony were so much fun to work with. Your awesome personalities made the day truly remarkable!

Angela Amodio · Married on 05/26/2019

Smooth & Flawless

Anthony photographed my wedding about 10 days ago and I have already received my photos! I expected to wait months. Aside from the quick turn around, Anthony is super responsive to emails, open to suggestions. The photos are stunning! He got every magical moment with absolutely zero interference as if you felt a camera was always there. So many lovely candid shots. Beyond how fantastic the experience was, he’s just a great, kind hearted person who my husband and I enjoyed getting to know.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 10
  • Michaila

Michaila · Married on 05/17/2019

Wonderful experience!

Anthony and his work partner Jackie did an amazing job shooting our wedding. I am so thankful to have found his company and I definitely reccomend them! A week and a half after our wedding we already have our photos being sent to us and we can see them ALL online as of a couple days ago. They work fast, efficient, and hard!

Sent on 05/30/2019
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 17
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 18
  • Kristi

Kristi Nachman · Married on 04/13/2019

Couldn’t be happier with our experience !

We cannot put into words how UNBELIEVABLY WONDERFUL, professional and talented Anthony and his team are. I have never been to a wedding where so many people complimented on the photographers. From the moment I booked with Anthony I had zero doubt about his work ethic. He not only proved me right but he exceeded my expectations. They were PROS at taking control of the entire wedding day and for doing everything they could to make our day go smooth. As soon as they walked through the door all my worries went out the window. We had a great day and wouldn’t change a thing. There were a lot of people involved in this wedding but without a doubt the two of you made our wedding absolutely perfect.
    We would do this day over just to be able to work with you all over again!

Sent on 04/28/2019
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 19
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 20
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 21

Anthony Tomassi Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Kristi! I had such a wonderful time working with you & Dennis on your wedding day!!!

Natalie · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing experience and beautiful photos.

We booked Anthony for our city hall wedding in NYC, and what an amazing experience it was. He was flexible when we dragged him around the city to get fun shots at various locations, and was a trooper while we waited about two hours to get married at city hall. He is professional, but made the experience enjoyable for my husband who hates having his picture taken. During the day he took amazing photos of us and and our family that are breathtaking and so beautiful. He perfectly captured the look we were going for and you can sense the festive, fun and celebratory atmosphere of the day through the photos. Truly a great experience!

Sent on 02/27/2019

Erin Sorrentino · Married on 02/16/2019

Amazing. Highly recommended!!

Anthony was great to work with. My husband and I really aren’t fans of having our pictures taken but Anthony did such a great job capturing special moments throughout the day.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Alexa · Married on 12/15/2018

Perfect for the job

I've had the pleasure of knowing Anthony as a friend prior to my engagement and wedding so when the day came, I knew he was the perfect person to capture the important, candid moments of my special day. Anthony, and his wife, work so well together that everything went smoothly with no chaos or confusion. He has a fun and playful personality but can command the crowd when he needs to get those big group shots in. Would recommend him and his wife to anyone looking for a great, easy going photographer!

Sent on 12/25/2018
  • Kate

Kate Capellaro Quesnell · Married on 10/20/2018

Ahhh mazing!

Where do I begin about my experience with Anthony and his team? Having known Anthony for many many years I knew from the moment I was engaged that I wanted him to be our photographer. He is knowledgeable, patient, goes above and beyond for his clients!

Our wedding was perfect and having Anthony as our photographer made the day even better! I highly recommend Anthony Tomassi’s Photography for your special occasion or even just a mini photo shoot. You will NOT be disappointed- I promise!

Thank you Anthony and your team for making our day so special- we can’t wait to see the wonderful photos from our wedding!!

Sent on 11/01/2018
    Anthony Tomassi Photography 22
  • O

Orlanda Taylor · Married on 10/18/2018

Such a pleasant, professional, engaging, and brilliant photographer!

Anthony was highly personable and funny since the initial conversation. I knew instantly that he would be the perfect fit to capture our wedding and our personalities. He was open, clear with his directions, super supportive and allowed us to play and be silly. We are so pleased and highly impressed with our wedding photos. He exceeded our expectations! Furthermore, he was great with our dog and photographed him superbly as well. I was so thrilled that I have already booked a session with him to take professional head shots of me. An amazing talent!

Sent on 10/31/2018

Stephanie · Married on 10/13/2018

Pumped up Photographers = Perfect Photos

Honestly a picture says a thousand words, and it’s so true! Anthony and Tristen were our photographers for our wedding on October 13, 2018 at St. Patrick’s Church and then Farmington Gardens and from our first meeting with a Anthony for our engagement session we knew it was going to be a fun day! Anthony was with me and Tristen was with my husband and all of our bridal party had such a fun time with them! Anthony made sure to start snapping pictures right when he got there, and I was still getting my hair and makeup done. He kept everything on time but also captured all of the moments I wanted. He called a few weeks prior and went over any specific pictures I wanted to get the day of and who with. The day flies by so these pictures you need and Anthony made sure everything was taken care of. I really can’t say enough great things about both of these guys and The Picture This company. They were responsive and so easy to work with. During the day Anthony was getting pumped about the photos and made us feel so special which I think really showed in our photos. Our bridal party was having such a great time and so were we and that all radiates through. If you want people who are going to be there from start to finish and really implement themselves in your story and get excited for you go with Picture This/ Anthony!

Sent on 11/02/2018
  • F

F · Married on 08/11/2018

I would recommend Anthony and his team to anyone. Leading up to my wedding, he was responsive and professional. He worked with us about a rainy day plan (which we ended up needing). He listened to us. On the day of, he was on time and starting shooting immediately. He didn't give a lot of direction, which is what we wanted - more organic shots. We loved his quality of work. He put up sixty shots on Facebook in less than three days! And we got our thumb drive of all 2400 photos in about two weeks. He and his wife were a PLEASURE to work with. Hire Anthony!

Sent on 08/27/2018

Greg · Married on 08/04/2018

Anthony’s courtesy and patience with us on our wedding day was matched only by the volume of photos he took and the excellence of his shot selection.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Lindsay · Married on 07/22/2018

Anthony is hands down amazing! Our wedding package came with an engagement shoot. He suggested a beautiful park to take pictures at .. and held my heals while we walked around the park. Wedding day he and his team were awesome. Super attentive, helpful and took amazing shots. He even helped carry flowers day of the wedding, and helped prevent nails from getting broken! He’s the best!! My husband & I HIGHLY recommend Anthony!

Sent on 07/31/2018