Anthony Thurmond Photography Reviews

31 | Dacula, GA

31 Reviews for Anthony Thurmond Photography

• Molly

Molly · Married on 06/30/2018

From our initial meeting with Anthony Thurmond and his wife Terri, my husband and I knew that they thoroughly enjoy what they do! I've shared our engagement and wedding photos with some of our family and friends and they cannot stop looking at them lol. Everyone that has seen our photos has said they are absolutely stunning and what a wonderful job that Anthony and Terri did of capturing the day. It was a pleasure to have them at our wedding, Anthony and Terri are incredibly personable. Terri did a great job of staying with me and calming my nerves right before the ceremony!
    Anthony goes above and beyond to capture key moments at the wedding. My mother absolutely loved the photos that Anthony captured of my little brother on the dance floor. It is so hard to get pictures of him because he doesn't stay still for long lol. My husband and I really appreciated the effort Anthony took to take great photos of our family and these photos will always be memories that we have to cherish now! I would recommend getting the photo booth as well, all of our friends and family loved it. The photo both came with fancy props and it took very high quality photos. It was well worth it and it was a great addition to the reception. All the wonderful details and important moments in our wedding were so beautifully captured by Anthony Thurmond's photographs, I couldn't be happier with the results!

Sent on 11/06/2013

Emilee · Married on 05/29/2016

Anthony and Terri were so professional and easy to work with. Our pictures turned out beautifully!

Sent on 06/21/2016

May · Married on 05/15/2016

Anthony and Terri are very professional, reliable, and such a joy to work with. We met Anthony and Terri during a bridal show and were immediately interested in booking them for our engagement and wedding photos once we saw the beautiful album they brought (that also happened to be at the same wedding venue that we had booked).

We schedule time to meet a few weeks later and they took the time to get to know us and offered so many helpful suggestions that guided us through what we should consider for our wedding photography. When we met for our engagement shoot, Anthony and Terri were so pleasant to be around and patient with us as well since we had our dog with us too.

We received so many compliments the day of on their photo booth and we absolutely loved looking through the photo booth album after the wedding was over. When we received the photos from our wedding, we were absolutely overjoyed that they captured so many beautiful moments. We can’t thank them enough for capturing our special day and highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for a wedding photographer!

Sent on 06/07/2016

Julie · Married on 04/09/2016

Anthony and Terri are the best! They are both very professional, reliable, and an absolute joy to work with. They did our engagement photos and they turned out perfect! They were able to get several different shots with many different backgrounds even in a crowded park. On my wedding day, they were extremely helpful and willing to get all the different pictures I wanted, which included traveling to different locations. We also got the photo booth which was a huge hit! Everyone loved it and several guests mentioned it was the best photo booth they had used! I could not be happier with my decision to hire them to photograph my wedding and I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Kristen · Married on 11/07/2015

I can't Anthony and Terri Thurmond enough! From the moment we met, I knew they were the photographers for me. Not only does their work speak for itself, but they are such a joy to work with that they feel like family. They made my wedding day completely flawless and captured every picture I could have ever wanted and more. I absolutely love our photos and cannot stop staring at them. I am beyond pleased. They worked so well with all of my vendors which was so important to me. Last thing you want on your wedding day is vendor issues. We also used the photobooth which was a HUGE hit! It was the best photobooth any of our guests had ever used! We can't wait to get our album to show off with all our pictures! We found them at a bridal shower and I was a little nervous at first not having a first hand recommendation but I'm so glad I trusted my gut because I honestly don't feel my pictures could have turned out any better! Thank you so much for making my day so special!!!!

Sent on 01/08/2016

I used Anthony for my engagement and wedding photographs. He and his wife work together and they are the perfect team. They worked together to get beautiful shots of us and we couldn't be happier with the results. The shots are very classic and exactly what I was looking for. I would definitely recommend Anthony to any bride looking for a photographer!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Anthony and his wife were amazing. Our pictures turned out amazing! We also used the photo booth which was super cool!

Sent on 05/22/2014

Sunny · Married on 04/05/2014

Anthony and Terri were absolutely great to work with! We are so glad we hired them to do our engagement session and wedding day photography. They really took the time to get to know us as a couple in order to better serve us. They were always more than happy to give recommendations and ideas when we didn't have any, but were also great about capturing the ideas we envisioned. They were always pleasant and it just felt like two more members of the family were around! They were even patient enough to allow us to have our dog in our engagement photos! We will highly recommend them to all of our newly engaged friends!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Laura · Married on 02/22/2014

I would recommend Anthony Thurmond Photography to anyone. I was expecting the pictures to be good but when I saw the preview on Facebook, I got emotional and excited all at once because he really captured the beauty that was that day. The quality of their pictures is so good that my sister-in-law actually said she wished she could get married again just so she could use them as her photographer! And besides their excellent work, they are great to work with!

Sent on 04/03/2014

Adrienne · Married on 08/03/2013

Anthony and Terri were very enjoyable to work with. They are very personable, flexible, and made me feel very comfortable taking my bridal portraits and day-of photos! My husband and I are very happy with everything Anthony and Terri did for us - the photobooth photos, the photobooth scrapbook we took home the night of our wedding, the bridal portraits, and our wedding photos!

We love that Anthony and Terri gave us photos that could be easily uploaded to Facebook. We will cherish the photos forever! Now we just need to select our photos for our album that we are sure will be beautifully made!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Katie · Married on 06/14/2013

The Thurmonds did an extraordinary job with the photography for our wedding. We couldn't have asked for anyone better. They went above and beyond what they were contractually required to do in order to make sure that everything from the engagement session through the ceremony and reception to the final processing was done perfectly as we wanted and in such a way that they would be proud to call it their work. Terri and Anthony are a great team, and we absolutely 100% recommend them to anyone looking for amazing photos, professional quality, and a team that is a pleasure to work with. PS... get the photo booth. We loved it, and our wedding guests loved it even more!

Sent on 09/13/2013

Lauren · Married on 05/26/2013

Anthony and his wife were so amazing and so much fun to work with! They kept our wedding laid back and silly just as we'd hoped for. I couldn't have asked for a better photographer! We got the pictures so quickly and were very happy with the finished products. We'll be sure to refer his name to anyone who is looking for a photographer.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Brittony · Married on 05/18/2013

Anthony and his wife went above and beyond their roles to ensure our pictures were beautiful. We also received our pictures in less than two weeks after our wedding which is unheard of! Him and his wife are great at what they do and are very passionate about weddings.

Sent on 06/07/2013

Erica · Married on 05/04/2013

From the first day I met Anthony way back in October 2012, I felt like he was someone I could count on. He organized an engagement session at my in-law's house in less than 2 weeks, answering all my questions about wardrobe and props quickly and expertly. My husband and I had our wedding in May in Atlanta where we are from, but currently live in Houston, plus I worked the night shift the whole time I was planning the wedding. Anthony was always available by email, and informed me ahead of time if he would not be available due to going out of the country. Our pictures came to us promptly on a CD in a beautiful case. The books (engagement guest book and wedding albums) he did were magnificent and arranged perfectly.

It poured down rain the entire day of our wedding, so we couldn't take any pictures outside- much to my dismay. Anthony and Terri took it in stride, finding great areas to do our pictures that still brought some of the outside into our pictures. Terri was invaluable as an assistant/second photographer getting the next shot set up and getting that other point of view shot. I enjoyed every minute of time with them (which is crucial since you spend A LOT of time with the photographer on the day of your wedding!) I know Anthony was there every step of the way, but did not feel like I was surrounded by the paparazzi, so we got to relax and enjoy our wedding day and have great pictures to show for it!

One thing that I do regret is not getting the photo booth. We went to two different weddings this summer (after ours) that had one, and they were so much fun! Anthony offered it as part of our package and we decided against it having never seen one done. I wish we had taken his advice on that one....

Overall, I wholeheartedly recommend Anthony Thurmond Photography. With them, there is one less thing to worry about on your wedding day.

Sent on 10/16/2013

Jennyffer · Married on 04/20/2013

Anthony and his wife Terri were great! They are very professional and truly care about what they do. Our pics turned out so beautiful! I could not have a picked a better photographer for our wedding! Packages are also very affordable. I would totally recommend Anthony Thurmond Photography.

Sent on 04/28/2013

Stacie · Married on 04/07/2013

Anthony Thurmond Photography was such a pleasure to work with. They really made the experience fun and relaxing. I have enjoyed seeing all of the special memories they captured from our wedding.

Sent on 04/14/2013

Christy · Married on 03/22/2013

After researching several Atlanta area wedding photographers, I "stumbled" upon AnthonyThurmond Photography and how thankful I am that we did. Anthony responded immediately to an information request and was responsive and professional throughout the entire wedding process. The quality of his services in conjuction with the value/price were outstanding. Furthermore, both he and Terri were extremely personable and easy to work with. They were able to take awesome engagement photos on short notice and knew how to get the great shots. As for the wedding day, they were amazing! The wedding photos were everything I hoped for and more. They captured the love and spirit of the day perfectly; if that makes sense! I would highly recommend their services to my closest friends and family!! AWESOME!!

Sent on 03/31/2013
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 03/16/2013

Words cannot express how thankful we are to Anthony Thurmond Photography! Anthony & Terri are so wonderful and easy to work with! They did our engagement pictures, my bridal photos, and shot our ceremony and reception-- and each session was such fun! They captured each and every moment of our wedding beautifully-- even the ones that I missed! :) Anthony was so quick about getting us our pictures quickly and also put together an incredible slideshow set to music that left me speechless and in tears! It is beautiful!! With Anthony & Terri, you are in terrific hands! I would recommend them to anyone for any type of event!

Sent on 04/01/2013

Anthony and Terry were great to work with. They were able to provide everything I was looking for. Everyone is still talking about how fun.the photo booth was!

Sent on 03/12/2013

Megan · Married on 10/27/2012

No only were Terry and Anthony a joy to work with, they were extremely flexible in doing our engagement pictures and wedding pictures. They met us where we wanted our engagement pictures. The day of the wedding we too A LOT of pictures but it never felt like it was taking time away from any other activities. They felt like part of the family. After the ceremony, we did all our pictures quickly and professionally so that we could get all our family in the reception. Our pictures were ready within 2 weeks. The pictures came quickly once they were ordered of their site. I cannot say enough good things about our experience working with Anthony Thurmond Photography!

Sent on 01/17/2013

He and his wife were great to work with and they were so nice and we received our pictures quickly and the pictures were amazing

Sent on 12/10/2012

Sarah · Married on 10/13/2012

These photographs were amazing. I was really specific on the style of picture I wanted and they completely listened and delivered everything I requested.

Sent on 10/24/2012

Jin · Married on 08/11/2012

They were awesome I will definitely use them again for future events and refer to friends and family. Thank you Anthony for the beautiful pictures!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Mary Grace · Married on 07/28/2012

Anthony and Terri did a wonderful job photographing our wedding. They're so creative and good at what they do! I wouldn't have had anyone else capture my big day. We are so pleased with the results and we will definitely use the Thurmonds again in the future!

Sent on 08/13/2012

Alyson · Married on 07/01/2012

Anthony and his wife Terri were so nice and professional from the second we started talking to them about photographing our wedding that we couldn't wait to have them photograph us. Through the planning stages, they provided an abundance of photo ideas and allowed us to provide ideas of a few of our dream photos as well and were willing to help make them a reality. Even when one of the photo ideas didn't seem like it would work we thought of another idea to try and capture it and they were very accommodating and allowed for my husband and I to get our dream photo!

Anthony and Terri were such a pleasure to work with and we can't appreciate all their hard work enough. We had a wonderful day and now we will have the memories captured forever in the most wonderful photos we could imagine. Now for the hard part...narrowing down the ones we want to blow up because they are all so good.

Sent on 07/19/2012