167 Reviews for Anthony-Montana.com

Vow Renewal (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
166 Anthony-Montana.com Reviews

Hi
Let me qualify my rating. I am a family friend and was an attendee at this wedding. I was not the contact who arranged the ceremony. However, i thought Anthony's delivery was heartfelt, sincere and well delivered. I felt he captured the moment - felt the love - that Katie and Kellen have for each other and were exhibiting during those pre-" I Do" exchanges. I would highly recommend this person.
thanks,

Profile Picture kathleen, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

The ceremony was modified to fit our style and background. I appreciated that a translator was provided and am very pleased with how it turned out.

Profile Picture Dianna, 4/21/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

My husband and I want to thank Anthony and Margie for such a wonderful weeding ceremony. We were surprised on how many options and ideas Anthony had for a ceremony. We were able to customized our weeding ceremony to our liking and had some more details we wanted to incorporated and Anthony along with Margie (our spanish translator) helped us put it all together in order for it to be an unforgetable day for both of us. Our family and friends congratulated us on how well everything was organized and how beautiful the ceremony was. We honestly cannot wait until our video is out to see our ceremony, it was truly and magical and unforgettable day for both of us. We cannot thank Anthony and Margie enough for everhything they did for us, without them that day wouldn't have been the same.

Profile Picture Isabel, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I am so happy we chose Anthony to be our officiant for our big day! He is just wonderull to work with and very genuine. He made my ceremony very special and perfect!! Thank you Anthony!

Profile Picture Lidia, 3/31/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Anthony was simply perfect for our wedding. He is a true professional that radiants a natural warmth and personality that my guests responded to and raved about following our ceremony! Thank you Anthony!!

Profile Picture Nancy and Denny, 3/30/18, 1 Review
4.7

Anthony Montana was a great officiant! He was very accommodating and tailored the ceremony to our preference. He definitely made our wedding unforgettable.

Profile Picture Danielle, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was wonderful to get to know, he wasn't just doing our ceremony, he was a part of it. He truly cared for us and was flexible with our schedules. Premarital counseling helped solidify our strengths, gave us things to focus on for our future, and gave us agreat foundation for our marriage. We loved working with him.

Profile Picture Alexis, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was so easy to work with! He was so nice and was able to also help us in finding a photographer as well! He was organized and presented well! All of our guests thought he was Aaron Rodgers! Anthony, thank you for being a part of our big day!

Profile Picture Matthew, 3/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was amazing for our wedding ! Everyone there loved him! He responded to all my questions very promptly! We did the pacakage that includes the rehearsal with him and it helped a lot having him there too giving ideas and suggestions to make it all perfect ! Can’t imagine anyone else marrying us thank you so much!!!

Profile Picture Rylee, 2/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was very professional, friendly, enthusiastic. Anthony was perfect for our wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony has the professionalism , enthusiasm and sense of humor that is needed to perform weddings. He contacted us immediately, asked questions of what we would like in our vows, Wedgewood Palm Valley referred him to us. and he is every bit worth it. Once he had the schedule he emailed before wedding date to confirm everything.

Profile Picture John , 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Overall wonderful experience. Anthony had a very positive energy, came over to check on us individually before the wedding. Would definitly recommend.

Profile Picture Eva, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was wonderful. He was extremely responsive and customized our ceremony just for us, including a full Spanish translation. Definitely would recommend him!

Profile Picture Kali, 2/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Customized Vows, Bilingual, Licensed, No Denomination, Rehearsal, Non-religious

Anthony was very professional and very personable. Would highly recommend his services!

Profile Picture Chelsie, 2/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Amazing customer service. Anthony helped us plan our valentines day wedding in less than 24 hours. He has good energy and allowed us to customise the wedding proceedings to our needs. Highly recomended!

Profile Picture Christopher, 2/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony did such a great job officiating our wedding! We could not have asked for a better, more personalized ceremony. The first time we met Anthony it seemed like we had known him for years, he is so easy to work with and personable. He did a great job helping direct people for the rehearsal and the day-off too. I would highly recommend him for any wedding!

Our one piece of constructive feedback would be to keep in touch with Anthony about his day-off plans, he wasn't able to stay for the dinner like we had previously discussed. We recall he had to take care of his children which is completely understandable! It would have been nice to know ahead of time, so we didn't pay for an extra meal. Otherwise everything was great!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant
Services Used: Rehearsal, Single Religion, No Denomination, Customized Vows, Licensed, Counseling

I have been a wedding photographer for over 40 years and have witnessed several thousand wedding ceremonies. I would definitely place Anthony in the top two percent of all the different ministers for a wedding service.

Profile Picture Harry, 2/9/18, 1 Review

Solid Service - would recommend

Profile Picture hate, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So nice and flexible. He made our ceremony very heartfelt and personalized to us. Amazing experience!

Profile Picture Tammy, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was great! Helped us every step of the way. Multiple people told us after the ceremony what a great job he did. He puts slot of thought and effort into his ceremonies. Does not feel like he is just going through the motions. Thank you so much Anthony!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Anthony is an exceptional officiant. My wife and I were married by Anthony on January 14th, 2018 and we are more than happy with how our ceremony went. The first time I spoke with Anthony he was spending time with his family in Disneyland. He seemed genuinely excited and enthusiastic that we were interested in having him be part of our wedding. Throughout the course of our wedding planning Anthony was easy to communicate with and if there was ever a question or concern regarding ceremony details he was just a text message or phone call away. He has done an incredible job designing his ceremony planner and simplifies the process of creating the wedding ceremony that you envision in your mind. My wife and I met him for coffee a couple of weeks prior to the wedding and spoke with him about the final details. I got the impression that he would be able to accommodate just about any type of wedding ceremony that a couple would like to have. He is experienced with both religious and non-denominational weddings. He offered suggestions to us as well; such as, a thank you to the parents and grandparents of the bride and groom. He is able to do a unity candle or sand ceremony or any other additional ceremony extras that you would like to have included. In addition to all of this, Anthony projects his voice well and looks great in the ceremony photos. You can't go wrong by choosing Anthony. I'm certain that you and your loved one will be as happy as we are, with the services that he provides, on your special day.

Profile Picture Nick, 1/14/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Counseling, Non-religious, No Denomination

Anthony was very patient and invited his two daughters and himself to help us. Anthony has a great heart, and an awesome family. Thank you.

Profile Picture Jeff, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Where to begin? Anthony was not only responsive and helpful in the months leading up to our wedding, but also made us feel cared for and was truly excited to be a part of our ceremony. We got to customize how we wanted everything to go with an easy to use packet, and the process was completely stress-free.

Our ceremony went flawlessly and Anthony made it perfect. He spoke from the heart (as we requested) and we could not imagine more beautiful words said or genuine spirit he added to our day. His love for life and charisma shines in his work and we could not have asked for a better way to start our life together.

We are so grateful we chose Anthony and would recommend him a thousand times!
-Joseph & Krista Comer

Profile Picture Krista , 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was wonderful!! We booked him 3 days before our wedding since our other officiant canceled on us 3 days before. Anthony met us in person that same evening and accommodated to everything we wanted. He had another wedding later that day and our wedding ceremony ran very late, but Anthony made it work and included everything we wanted in our ceremony!

Profile Picture Sandy, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews