148 Reviews for Anthony-Montana.com

Vow Renewal (1)
Orthodox Christian (1)
147 Anthony-Montana.com Reviews

Hi
Let me qualify my rating. I am a family friend and was an attendee at this wedding. I was not the contact who arranged the ceremony. However, i thought Anthony's delivery was heartfelt, sincere and well delivered. I felt he captured the moment - felt the love - that Katie and Kellen have for each other and were exhibiting during those pre-" I Do" exchanges. I would highly recommend this person.
thanks,

Profile Picture kathleen, 6/8/19, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was very professional, friendly, enthusiastic. Anthony was perfect for our wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 2/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

I have been a wedding photographer for over 40 years and have witnessed several thousand wedding ceremonies. I would definitely place Anthony in the top two percent of all the different ministers for a wedding service.

Profile Picture Harry, 2/9/18, 1 Review

Solid Service - would recommend

Profile Picture hate, 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

So nice and flexible. He made our ceremony very heartfelt and personalized to us. Amazing experience!

Profile Picture Tammy, 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was great! Helped us every step of the way. Multiple people told us after the ceremony what a great job he did. He puts slot of thought and effort into his ceremonies. Does not feel like he is just going through the motions. Thank you so much Anthony!

Profile Picture Katelyn, 1/27/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Where to begin? Anthony was not only responsive and helpful in the months leading up to our wedding, but also made us feel cared for and was truly excited to be a part of our ceremony. We got to customize how we wanted everything to go with an easy to use packet, and the process was completely stress-free.

Our ceremony went flawlessly and Anthony made it perfect. He spoke from the heart (as we requested) and we could not imagine more beautiful words said or genuine spirit he added to our day. His love for life and charisma shines in his work and we could not have asked for a better way to start our life together.

We are so grateful we chose Anthony and would recommend him a thousand times!
-Joseph & Krista Comer

Profile Picture Krista , 1/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was wonderful!! We booked him 3 days before our wedding since our other officiant canceled on us 3 days before. Anthony met us in person that same evening and accommodated to everything we wanted. He had another wedding later that day and our wedding ceremony ran very late, but Anthony made it work and included everything we wanted in our ceremony!

Profile Picture Sandy, 1/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Anthony was a fantastic Pastor who did everything in his power to make the wedding ceremony as special as possible for my Bride and I. Anthony is truly passionate about his work as a pastor and works hard to make your day one to remember. He was able to work with all of the requirements that we requested of him, and even cut his vacation short to make it to our rehearsal. Anthony is a true professional in ever sense of the word, and we highly recommend him for anyone’s special day.

Profile Picture Bryce, 11/26/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Awesome officiant. Able to customize your ceremony to fit you as a couple. So excited about love and marriage. Extremely friendly and helpful. Thank you Anthony!!

Profile Picture Kim, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We could not have picked anybody better to marry us. Anthony was so helpful, and I am so glad we chose him! We chose to meet with him a couple times before the wedding, and we just genuinely enjoyed being around him. He is a an amazing guy. Our ceremony was romantic, personable, and to the point, just as we had hoped. He performed a beautiful ceremony. We had several people talk about how great his energy was. They felt as if our ceremony was all about the two of us, and it was as if we were the only people in the room that day. It was perfect and so incredibly powerful. If you choose him to perform your ceremony, he will do a great job.

Profile Picture Jessica & Tyler, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband's childhood experience was very different compared to mine. Even as adults we have taken opposite paths then one another. Anthony Montana, or Scarface as my husband would say, was very understanding of this. Our first initial meeting with Mr. Montana was painless and relatable. We loved that Anthony was down to earth, genuinely compassionate and had similar experiences to what my husband and I have gone through. This made us feel comfortable and the decision a no brainer. The day of our wedding was of course chaotic and emotional but standing in front of my now husband, hearing Anthony's script brought a feeling of happiness upon me. I believe this because I am the kind of person who plans everything. The process of creating and planning what we wanted Anthony to say was simple. We settled on what we thought we wanted said during the ceremony, then a couple months later, my husband and I wanted to make a couple revisions. Even though my husband and I decided on what we wanted said, I still felt that Anthony spoke from his heart, which I loved. I wouldn't change anything about that special day. Thank you Anthony!!

Profile Picture breanna, 11/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: No Denomination, Customized Vows, Counseling

Anthony was amazing to work with super laid back, respectful, yet funny!!! He'a great at respond back to you in a timely manner and very helpful with any questions you may have. He truely cares for what he does and his clients. He takes the time to get to know the couple and make things as personable as he can. Thank you again Anthony :))

Profile Picture Amanda, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Pastor Anthony presented at the memorial/celebration of life for my brother-in-law Stuart. He worked with my husband and I to develop the material he delivered at the service. Although this was a tragic loss in our family - Pastor Anthony provided the most wonderful and uplifting tribute to Stuart. We had many people comment on Pastor Anthony's passionate delivery of the eulogy and his personable demeanor during the reception after the service. He really delivered what we needed - and then some! Would hire him for another event in a heartbeat!

Profile Picture Debbie, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was so great to work with. He was as excited & hapy as we were. His ability to keep us calm & focused on our union with God was so appreciated & welcomed. Would highly recommend Anthony for your nuptials.

Profile Picture Steve, 10/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was a perfect fit for our wedding. He was extremely professional and made us feel very comfortable in the planning process. We wanted to write or own wedding script and he really put his heart and soul into reading it on the big day. Almost everyone in the room was in tears because he relayed our message and passion for each other so well. He is extremely flexible and worked with us to create the ceremony exactly how we envisioned.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/28/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Anthony did a wonderful job officiating our wedding! He is so nice and has a welcoming personality! Our ceremony went smoothly and all of our guests loved Anthony! We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Brandie, 10/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Anthony was an absolute joy to work with. He was Very involved in the ceremony and you could see how excited he was to be a part of our special day. I would recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Kary, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was great! I reccomended him for anyone.

Profile Picture Michael, 10/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony did an outstanding job! All of our guests were so impressed with the ceremony as well. Thank you for making it so special!!

Profile Picture Erica , 10/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was a pleasure to work with! We were both so happy to have him apart of our wedding day! Anthony really tries to get to know you; even with all he has going on.
On the wedding day we were not disappointed & he really spoke from the heart. Thank you Anthony!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Anthony did such a great job! From start to finish he didn't miss a beat! He made people laugh and cry! I'm so glad we found him to be apart of our special day. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was very helpful with any questions or concerns that we had. He was unfortunately not able to officiate at our ceremony but he did find us someone and everything worked out great.

Profile Picture Angelina, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Anthony was awesome. Although we first met him 30 min before the wedding, all of our family and friends thought he was a close friend. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Thank you!

Profile Picture Julia, 10/13/17, 1 Review