Better Together Matrimonies Reviews

Better Together Matrimonies 5
Better Together Matrimonies 6
Better Together Matrimonies 7

Erica · Married on 10/15/2017

Anthony did an outstanding job! All of our guests were so impressed with the ceremony as well. Thank you for making it so special!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2017

Anthony was a pleasure to work with! We were both so happy to have him apart of our wedding day! Anthony really tries to get to know you; even with all he has going on.
    On the wedding day we were not disappointed & he really spoke from the heart. Thank you Anthony!

Sent on 10/15/2017

Natalie · Married on 10/14/2017

Anthony did such a great job! From start to finish he didn't miss a beat! He made people laugh and cry! I'm so glad we found him to be apart of our special day. Thank you so much!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Julia · Married on 10/13/2017

Anthony was awesome. Although we first met him 30 min before the wedding, all of our family and friends thought he was a close friend. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. Thank you!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Brianna · Married on 10/08/2017

Anthony was an amazing officiant for our wedding. His smiles lit up the room and the guests enjoyed his speaking skills. He as also a huge help during the rehearsal in organizing our family and friends in the right st. We would highly recommend Anthony!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

My now husband and I loved Anthony the first day that we met with him. He was so friendly and wanted to get to know us so he could personalize our ceremony. He did an excellent job the night of the wedding and all of our guests were floored at how great of a job he did! I highly recommend Anthony! He was so awesome to work with and I am so glad that I was able to find him!!!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Sofia · Married on 10/07/2017

Loved all the options for readings and ceremony types Anthony had!! Thank you Anthony, our ceremony was unforgettable!

Sent on 10/14/2017
    Better Together Matrimonies 8

Ashley · Married on 10/07/2017

Sent on 10/19/2017

Jordan · Married on 10/06/2017

Anthony was great! He was very professional and was willing to incorporate whatever we wanted into the wedding. He was very organized with took stress off us becasue he showed us a planner and how it's "normally" done. He was there to help through the rehearsal and of course on the big day. He was prepared but it didnr sound scripted, it just flowed. I would recommend him to all my family & friends.

Sent on 09/26/2017

Alma · Married on 09/23/2017

Anthony was amazing, he did a great good I would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/03/2017

Thomas · Married on 09/23/2017

Anthony was a great guy. The first time my wife and I met with him we knew he was the right choice. Thank you for everything Anthony

Sent on 02/17/2018

Marissa · Married on 08/03/2017

Anthony was amazing! He was always super responsive and willing to answer any questions we had. We did have a special situation in regards to our wedding and he made it happen! It was a total walk in the park! I would most definitely recommend Anthony!

Sent on 08/11/2017

Justin · Married on 07/15/2017

Anthony Montana was an amazing officiant. He was charismatic and knocked the ceremony out of the park. We couldn't be happier with our choice to use him. The planning process was very straight-forward and easy, and he responded timely to all questions. I would highly recommend him.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Nancy · Married on 07/15/2017

We were already married and only needed to have our vows renewed in front of family and friends.Pastor Anthony was very flexible with us in this regard,
    He was very personable with all of our guests. Many of whom commented on what a nice program he provided for our celebration.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Vanessa · Married on 06/23/2017

Highly recommend Anthony Montana! He was absolutely amazing and made us feel so comfortable.

Sent on 09/12/2017

Jennah · Married on 05/20/2017

Anthony was a fantastic officiant and I would HIGHLY recommend him. He is very personable and warm, and upon our first meeting it was as if we were old friends. Our ceremony was customized to fit our personalities, and Anthony drew from our vows during the ceremony to make it even more special.

Sent on 05/27/2017

Adam · Married on 05/06/2017

Anthony was the perfect fit for our wedding. He actually took the time to get to know who we were and what we were looking for. During our ceremony, he didn't just read off a piece of paper. He really personalized it for us and made it feel like it was written just for our relationship. He will definitely be the only one I recommend when people are looking for an officiant. THANK YOU ANTHONY!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2017

Was blown away by how personalized Anthony made my daughter's wedding ceremony! He was thoughtful, kind, put everyone at ease and made our guests laugh at some of the circumstances of that day! (Crazy wind storm for the outdoor wedding). We had several guests come up to us afterward to tell us how amazing Anthony was, and they were shocked to hear that Anthony and the kids didn't have a long history together. Our daughter and son-in-law interviewed him and liked him so much they canceled the rest of their appointments because they were so impressed with Anthony. Also, my son-in-law is a Marine and Anthony not only acknowledged this but expressed sincere gratitude which certainly wasn't expected or necessary, but definitely appreciated!!

Sent on 07/10/2017

James · Married on 04/22/2017

Hire Anthony Montana for your wedding officiant! He was absolutely spectacular. He carries a sense of warmth that is almost contagious. Anyone could have read off a paper and performed a ceremony but Anthony sounded genuine, and you could tell he enjoyed every minute of it. He came to our rehearsal dinner and met our family, and everyone just loved him. Everyone thought he was a long-time friend of mine based on how easily he seemed to fit in and get along with everyone. We couldn't be happier with our choice! Above all, we feel lucky to have met Anthony Montana and feel lucky that he is in our lives!

Sent on 05/02/2017

Bryn · Married on 04/15/2017

Anthony is personable and lively! He memorizes most of the lines, so you don't feel like you're hearing a script. We had numerous people from our wedding compliment about our officiant. I can't wait to renew my vows and use him again in a few years. :)

Sent on 04/26/2017

Nicole · Married on 03/31/2017

We could have not asked for a better person to marry us! Anthony was awesome and made our ceremony exactly the way we wanted – light hearted and with a bit of comic relief. Anthony took the time to meet us when looking for an officiant and help us with ideas of what we wanted our ceremony to consist of. In addition, he took the time out of his day to meet us for our rehearsal and run through a glimpse of the process a couple of times before the big day to ensure we were comfortable with the outline. On the big day, he was excellent and made us feel comfortable and less nervous as we went through the ceremony. Thank you so much Anthony for making our ceremony so rememberable and fun!!

Sent on 04/08/2017

Steve · Married on 03/25/2017

Excellent service and responsiveness. Anthony did a fabulous job of meeting with my wife and I and getting to know some personal touches to add to our ceremony. There were some hiccups along the way in the planning process and he took it all in stride and continued to provide top notch service. Thanks for making our day so great!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Angelina · Married on 03/23/2017

Anthony was great to work with. He makes you feel really relaxed and really tries to get to know you and your relationship. He has a wonderful template that helps you really personalize your reading. My husband and I have different religious beliefs and we were able to make the ceremony fit for both of is. He is super accommodating and willing to help with anything he can. I would definitely recommend him to people!

Sent on 03/27/2017

victoria · Married on 03/18/2017

He was very easy to work with involving the cermony. Everything we requested he happily did it with a smile. Quick response times. I would recommend his services.

Victoria and Nick

Sent on 03/19/2017

Rose · Married on 03/18/2017

Anthony did a great job officiating our wedding. He was very personable and gave us the ceremony we were looking for. Fast, but still heartwarming and enjoyable without being cheesy. He added in a comment mid-ceremony after observing us and it was just the perfect comment. Thank you Anthony!

Sent on 04/19/2017