Better Together Matrimonies Reviews

Better Together Matrimonies 5
Better Together Matrimonies 6
Better Together Matrimonies 7

Elba · Married on 07/14/2018

Anthony-Montana is the best of the best! I looked online in several places and read tons of reviews until finally decided to ask for a quote and meet him. We met and discussed all details about our Wedding. He has a great personality, knows the perfect wording to use and at the same time listened to what we wanted and adjusted things the way we needed. He paid attention even regarding what to wear, what to say and what not to say. He sent an email with several options and suggestions and in a couple of days everything was good to go. We knew exactly what was going to be said and how long the ceremony was going to be! By knowing that, helped to plan the reception and it worked perfectly. The ceremony was beautiful! Everyone was moved by his words, he mentioned our parents and our children’s Wedding Anniversaries as requested but yet kept the ceremony short and sweet as needed. People are still asking us about him, everybody loved the ceremony and the beautiful message. I am very pleased we decided to go with Tony. I highly recommend his services to everybody!

Sent on 07/18/2018
    Better Together Matrimonies 8

Elba · Married on 07/14/2018

Anthony-Montana is the best of the best! I looked online in several places and read tons of reviews until finally decided to ask for a quote and meet him. We met and discussed all details about our Wedding. He has a great personality, knows the perfect wording to use and at the same time listened to what we wanted and adjusted things the way we needed. He paid attention even regarding what to wear, what to say and what not to say. He sent an email with several options and suggestions and in a couple of days everything was good to go. We knew exactly what was going to be said and how long the ceremony was going to be! By knowing that, helped to plan the reception and it worked perfectly. The ceremony was beautiful! Everyone was moved by his words, he mentioned our parents and our children's Wedding Anniversaries as requested but yet kept the ceremony short and sweet as needed. People are still asking us about him, everybody loved the ceremony and the beautiful message. I am very pleased we decided to go with Tony. I highly recommend his services to everybody!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Sent on 07/28/2018

Brighitte · Married on 06/16/2018

Anthony was great, as soon as he arrived, we got the ceremony started and he really put me at ease right before and during the ceremony! What he said was perfect and everything was lovely! Thanks Anthony!!

Sent on 07/03/2018

Rachael · Married on 06/02/2018

We have received so many compliments about how amazing our ceremony was because of Anthony! My husband and I have said multiple times that we truly could not have picked a better officiant!

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Better Together Matrimonies 9

Jake · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so happy we got the chance to work with Anthony and to have him as the officiant for our wedding. He had so many wonderful words and made it very special with unique additions that he learned about us through our pre marital counseling sessions with him. He would highly recommend Anothony as an officant, counselor, or preferably both!

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Better Together Matrimonies 10

Lindsey · Married on 05/19/2018

We hired Anthony for our wedding May 19, 2018 and he was great! Before the wedding he was highly responsive, accepting e-mails, phone calls and texts made him super easy to get a hold of. His ceremony planning sheet and questionnaire made the process a breeze from start to finish. On the day of the wedding he was there ahead of time prepared, dressed very professionally and ready to go. The day turned out to be really hot, so I greatly appreciated Anthony not drawing out the ceremony as well as incorporating funny little quips in regarding the heat/sun. It was exactly what we had asked for, personal, meaningful, but not a hour and a half long. Anthony also took care of submitting the marriage license for us in a highly prompt manner (we received the final paper work only a week and a half later). I would highly recommend him for any type of ceremony you are looking for.

Sent on 06/04/2018
    Better Together Matrimonies 11

Ryan · Married on 05/04/2018

Very helpful, even in a last minute bind. I highly recommend, especially if going non traditional. Very friendly and very adaptive.

Sent on 05/09/2018

Ashley · Married on 04/28/2018

Zach was absolutely fabulous! I changed up a part of the ceremony about 30 mins prior to the event and he was able to quickly adjust and follow my request. His light hearted humor added some fun to my wedding ceremony and kept my guests engaged. I highly recommend using Anthony Montana if you are looking for a fun, professional experience.

Sent on 05/10/2018

Jeff · Married on 04/28/2018

Anthony was amazing. The pre-planning meeting was critical to ensure a perfect ceremony. His passion, professionalism, and desire to make our day as special as it could be was evident by everyone in attendance. You have to choose Anthony for your wedding.

Sent on 05/10/2018
    Better Together Matrimonies 12

Dianna · Married on 04/21/2018

The ceremony was modified to fit our style and background. I appreciated that a translator was provided and am very pleased with how it turned out.

Sent on 03/20/2018

Daisy · Married on 04/21/2018

Thank you so much. My ceremony was beautiful and filled with so much love and laughter. The officiant was well prepared, and made sure everything went perfect. It definitely went perfect and i cant thank them enough.

Sent on 05/01/2018

Edward · Married on 04/19/2018

From the beginning, Anthony was very friendly and great to work with. He walks you through the process, allowing you to choose how you want the ceremony to go. It was very easy for my wife and I to create a ceremony that was both very sweet and moving and exactly how we wanted it to be. He clearly knows what he's doing and his comfort with the process helped put us at ease. We received numerous compliments from our guests on Anthony and the ceremony.

Sent on 05/04/2018

Bryna · Married on 04/18/2018

My husband and I had such a wonderful experience with Anthony. He is very personable and caring. We had multiple pre-marital sessions with him where he got to know us and we got to know him. On the day of our wedding he added a couple of personal touches to the ceremony which made it that much more special. We are so happy we chose him to help guide us and officiate our wedding. Thank you Anthony!

Sent on 05/03/2018

Kory · Married on 04/14/2018

Anthony was very professional and he did a great job during the rehearsal and the ceremony.

Sent on 04/29/2018

Neal · Married on 04/13/2018

Anthony was truly amazing and tied our ceremony together perfectly. He was very personable and we couldn't have asked for anyone better. I know of a couple of people who are getting married and I've already suggested him as an officiant.

Sent on 04/22/2018

Neal · Married on 04/13/2018

Anthony was a great officiant. He was on time and very personable. I have suggested to others who may be getting married that he should be a top choice.

Sent on 04/30/2018

Crystal · Married on 04/11/2018

Anthony helped make our wedding day very special. He is very caring and kind.

Sent on 04/21/2018
  • I

Isabel · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I want to thank Anthony and Margie for such a wonderful weeding ceremony. We were surprised on how many options and ideas Anthony had for a ceremony. We were able to customized our weeding ceremony to our liking and had some more details we wanted to incorporated and Anthony along with Margie (our spanish translator) helped us put it all together in order for it to be an unforgetable day for both of us. Our family and friends congratulated us on how well everything was organized and how beautiful the ceremony was. We honestly cannot wait until our video is out to see our ceremony, it was truly and magical and unforgettable day for both of us. We cannot thank Anthony and Margie enough for everhything they did for us, without them that day wouldn't have been the same.

Sent on 04/19/2018
  • Lidia

Lidia · Married on 03/31/2018

I am so happy we chose Anthony to be our officiant for our big day! He is just wonderull to work with and very genuine. He made my ceremony very special and perfect!! Thank you Anthony!

Sent on 04/02/2018

Nancy and Denny · Married on 03/30/2018

Anthony was simply perfect for our wedding. He is a true professional that radiants a natural warmth and personality that my guests responded to and raved about following our ceremony! Thank you Anthony!!

Sent on 04/06/2018
    Better Together Matrimonies 13
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/30/2018

Best experience we could have imagined

We found Anthony just a few weeks before the wedding as our previous officiant wasn't able to make it. We were super stressed out, but as soon as I messaged Anthony we were immediately put at ease. The process was really smooth and we were paired with Tom Stone to make the perfect officiant speech. We couldn't have been happier with the experience - everyone cried! Tom said the things we asked him to say and also added a few anecdotes from his own successful marriage. The whole ceremony was so sweet and genuine. We'd strongly recommend Tom and Anthony's entire crew for your ceremony.

Sent on 04/19/2019
    Better Together Matrimonies 14
    Better Together Matrimonies 15

Geraedo · Married on 03/10/2018

I can not express how lucky me and my wife are that we were able to find Anthony and Margie. Anthony helped us out a lot with great ideas from day one. I have not been to many weddings in the past, so I didn't know the routine for a ceremony but Anthony did a wonderful job on leading the way to a perfect ceremony. Never once did he push anything on us but only gave ideas or suggestions. During the ceremony we had a small hiccup in front of all of our guests. Without any hesitation Anthony did not just catch it but was able to improvise on the spot to keep things moving by throwing in one of his wonderful speeches! One of the biggest issues we had is that half of our guests were only Spanish speaking and the other half were English speaking. So we struggled trying to figure out how we could make the ceremony enjoyable for everyone. But leave it to Anthony to already have that covered with Margie. She was great on translating everything for every person at the ceremony to be able to understand and feel part of the moment. Overall, we feel extremely lucky and thankful to have Anthony and Margie to be our wedding officiants :)

Sent on 03/22/2018

Alexis · Married on 03/03/2018

Anthony was wonderful to get to know, he wasn't just doing our ceremony, he was a part of it. He truly cared for us and was flexible with our schedules. Premarital counseling helped solidify our strengths, gave us things to focus on for our future, and gave us agreat foundation for our marriage. We loved working with him.

Sent on 03/10/2018

Rylee · Married on 02/27/2018

Anthony was amazing for our wedding ! Everyone there loved him! He responded to all my questions very promptly! We did the pacakage that includes the rehearsal with him and it helped a lot having him there too giving ideas and suggestions to make it all perfect ! Can’t imagine anyone else marrying us thank you so much!!!

Sent on 03/03/2018