Anthony David Photography Reviews

5 Reviews for Anthony David Photography

• Kevin

Kevin Somers · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing photographer

Anthony did my wedding in August. He was easy to work with and photos came out beautifully. He has an art in making the sky look spectacular. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 09/05/2019

Marina · Married on 10/16/2015

Everybody says your wedding day goes by faster than a blink of an eye or for the purpose of this review faster than a click of a camera. Planning a wedding is a wild crazy fun journey of choices, opinions, details and the list goes on and on. Some of the most important decisions you can make is selecting the right vendors, especially the photographer. The photographer is an artist who can paint a picture and tell your story for you to remember for the rest of your lives. We first came across Anthony David on the The Knot and were immediately drawn to the story he is able to create and the way he is able to capture the elegance, emotion, magic, excitement and love on the big day. We chose Anthony's "All Inclusive" package which included makeup done by his wife Michele. When you think about the combination of the two it makes a lot of sense. Michele's ability to understand the visual goal of Anthony's photography helps create a magical chemistry that allows them to elevate the final product. We absolutely love Anthony and Michele!!! The attention to detail, professionalism, time and thought they put into us is something you don't see very often. We truly felt like we were their only customers. Anthony was able to show his experience and creativity. He did his homework of the locations we had in mind and came up with ideas we never would even have thought of. We found him to be hard working yet take the time to listen to our ideas and to make sure we were happy. The experience we had with Anthony is close to perfection and that idea of perfection came from his passion for what he does. Oh and on top of all this the pictures came out, PERFECT!!! We loved working with Anthony and would absolutely recommend him to anybody else!!! Thank you Anthony for capturing the magic, romance, fun and love or our Wedding Day!!!!

Sent on 02/09/2016

valerie · Married on 05/16/2015

My original photographer cancelled on me 2 months prior to the wedding I found Anthony and luckily he had that date available and I couldn't be happier. He captured the fabulous photos of our wedding and he is so nice as well as his team. All of my photos turned out insanely awesome. I was so happy that he did my photos he stayed the entire time of the wedding and he has such great ideas for photos as well as listens to what you want. I highly recommend him and in fact we are using him for a family photo coming up because we were so incredibly happy with our photos. If you are looking for a great photographer Anthony David Photography is the one.

Sent on 01/21/2016

Alysha · Married on 05/02/2015

Anthony is an amazing photographer! He had so many great ideas and really made me feel special. He got to the venue early and got all the shoots that I didn't even consider taking. He had checked out the venue before the big day and had all the great locations to shoot already down. He was awesome to work with and was so helpful getting everyone in order to make an epic picture! I HIGHLY recommend Anthony! You will love his professionalism and great smile!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Anthony was very friendly, welcoming and available. Most of the shots turned out great, however, we weren't pleased that the background for our first look pictures was changed the morning of (outdoors to an area indoors that we actually weren't allowed in) and we didn't expect the entire wedding party to not only be around for our first look but also in the background of a lot of the pictures. We expected him to have taken more specific group shots with important people at the wedding as well as giving us ideas for different poses, but maybe that's our fault. Overall we are happy with the way the pictures came out and would recommend not only Anthony for photography but his wife and team (hair and makeup) as well.

Sent on 02/22/2016