Anthony Antal Photography Reviews

Anthony Antal Photography 2
Anthony Antal Photography 3
Anthony Antal Photography 4

Gina · Married on 09/28/2018

Anthony was so great all the way through! My husband and I met with him and talked about what was important to us and I feel like he captured everything we wanted on the big day! His description is totally accurate, he blends in with the group and you hardly notice he is there taking pictures. I can’t express how happy I am with my pictures...they are truly AMAZING! He is very prompt with returning emails and got our photos in a gallery very quickly after the wedding. I will definitely be calling Anthony for future photography needs. His prices are excellent.

Anthony Antal Photography 5
    Anthony Antal Photography 6
    Anthony Antal Photography 7
    Anthony Antal Photography 8

Tiffany · Married on 08/25/2018

Tony was amazing! We also had his partner there who was just as great! Laid back, professional, and fun! They helped make the day even better! Great quality photos! I can’t wait to print them off!

Casondra · Married on 08/18/2018

We were married on 8/18/18. Anthony was so great through the whole process. He met up with us prior to booking with with and readily had examples of his work available for us to view. He was flexible with letting us create our own package. On the day of the wedding he promptly there at the time and location we agreed on and so patient throughout the whole day. His professionalism was was fantastic. He worked so great with my videographer that he had never worked with prior. All of our photos turned out wonderful. I can’t wait to see the finished product of our custom album he designed especially for us. I would definitely recommend Anthony and we will definitely use him again in the future for our other photo needs.

Jason · Married on 06/15/2018

Anthony did such a wonderful job photographing our wedding. We are thrilled with the photos and we’re very impressed with his professionalism and flexibility. We would highly recommend hiring him to shoot your wedding!

Brittany · Married on 07/09/2016

Cannot say enough wonderful things about Anthony Antal Photography. He captured so many amazing photos from our special day and they really tell the story of our wedding. He's so easy to work with too, very friendly. Can't wait to go back and have him take more pictures when we start a family.

Becky · Married on 05/20/2016

Anthony provided an amazing service to my husband and I! He was attentive to what kind of photos we wanted, he took amazing candids, and was so professional! He was quick with our photo turn around and produced truly amazing product for my husband and I to enjoy for a lifetime! Not to mention his insanely affordable prices compared to anyone else we looked at! THANK YOU, ANTHONY!

Oh My Goodness! What an incredible job Anthony and Rob did at our wedding/reception. Even before I had seen any pictures, Anthony and Rob were completely amazing and believe it or not played a vital role in keeping me calm that whole morning! It was like I always had a little guardian angel always there making sure everything was going OK. Then.. The pictures are Amazing! So many moments were captured that meant so much to us. It was like they were completely reading our mind and hearts and knew what memories were dearest to us and our family. I can not recommend them enough!

Amy · Married on 10/10/2014

Anthony did a beautiful job with our photos! I have Anthony take the photos of my houses I list for sale as a real estate agent in Northern KY so I know he does wonderful work. He is very professional and has a great personality. Our families even commented how great he was for our wedding! I highly recommend him to everyone.

Michelle · Married on 06/21/2014

He was very professional! If I ever had a question he responded to me right away. He was very flexible with anything that we wanted to do. We had a lot of guests and things going on on our special day and he was still able to capture every moment. The quality of the pictures were AMAZING I look at them everyday! I would recommend him to anyone who needs a wedding photographer. We loved him!

Adeline · Married on 06/14/2014

Anthony was great! We got married outside and he really captured the beauty of your location. He was super flexible and very creative. Also, there were a lot of up-close shots of our ceremony, but Anthony was never distracting... you couldn't even tell he was there! He was awesome!!

Amanda · Married on 10/13/2013

Tony was awesome to work with! We got along so well and he fit right in with us, someone thought that he was part of my family :) Thank you, Tony, you were wonderful and I loved working with you!

Sent on 10/17/2013

Anthony Antal Photography's reply:

Amanda, It was a great day and so much fun going to the different Cincinnati landmarks for photos. The whole day was an adventure. And I had fun driving your sister and flower girl in my "space car" on the country roads. My fallback career is being a professional Indycar racer, if you couldn't tell. LOL!

Cathy · Married on 09/13/2013

I absolutely loved Anthony as our photographer! We definitely chose the right person because he captured every moment possible. He had creative ideas and had great action shots. We would recommend him to anyone needing a good, professional photographer.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Cathy,
    It was great working with you and Ryan! Your entire wedding party was a blast to photograph and it was a fun day.

Mallory · Married on 06/30/2013

Tony is so great to work with! All of our photos are beautiful and he always has great ideas for fun, unique pictures to take. Not only that, but he also knows how to help you feel comfortable in front of the camera so you're not afraid to be silly if it means getting the really great shots. On our wedding day, he was nearly invisible at times taking photos while my husband and I enjoyed our guests, but when he knew there was a perfect photo opportunity he made sure we stepped aside to get those pictures. I highly recommend Tony, you won't be disappointed.

Sent on 07/01/2013

Anthony Antal Photography's reply:

Thank you Mallory for letting me be a part of your wedding day! I'll never forget all the special little touches that you put into your wedding. It was a very intimate and romantic ceremony that was perfect. You and Brian were meant for each other and it was great to see a couple so in love.

Anthony and Beth were AWESOME!!! I could not have asked for a better two people to photograph my wedding! They were with us from the time the girls were getting ready until the end of the reception! They were never in the way like some photographers are.... They caught all the great moments of the day!! While I was going through my 832 photos! I saw sooo many photos I had no idea he was taking and they were soooo good! Beth was a lifesaver ALL DAY!! She had baby wipes to wipe the girls heels off when they got stuck in the mud on our first look shoot at the park, she had safety pins for a groomsman tux that broke and for the girls dress that kept falling down. She helped lace and bussel my dress up.... SHE WAS GREAT!!! Not to mention Anthony and Beth were fun to work with! They let us be goofy in the pictures and let us choose and try any photos and poses we wanted... They had great suggestions on photos and they ALL turned out soo good! I would definently recommend Anthony Antal for your wedding... Also, Anthony had my pictures all ready for me on a disk right when I got home from my honeymoon. He didn't take long at all!! Anthony and Beth were AWESOME!!! :) HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Melissa · Married on 10/27/2012

Anthony did a GREAT job. the pictures were AMAZING and priced so reasonably. I totally recommend him.

Joy · Married on 12/31/2011

AMAZING, AMAZING, AMAZING!!! Anthony was so great to work with. My husband isn't really a picture taking kind of guy and he honestly raved about how much he liked Anthony and what a great job he did. The posed pictures went along so smoothly. And we didnt even notice him taking pictures the rest of the night! I received the online album yesterday and have already looked through it several times. I'm happily shocked with how many shots were taken and how beautiful and fun they all turned out. He was able to caputre things I missed at our wedding. And he reminded us of all the special moments that happened throughout the night. I HIGHLY recommend working with Precious Memory Creations and Anthony for your wedding, anniversary, parties, family pictures, etc. :)
    Thanks Anthony! Joy & Brian

Sent on 01/26/2012

Anthony Antal Photography's reply:

Joy,Thanks you so much for sharing your kind words! Nothing makes me happier than being a part of your special day and that I was able to preserve all the great memories!

Ann · Married on 10/29/2011

Planning a wedding from out of town was a challenge, but definitely not when dealing with Anthony. He was quick to respond, flexible with dates and times for our engagement session, and so quick to post a preview of our pictures and send the CD with all of the shots! Our pictures were beautiful and I didn't notice he was there most of the day! Overall great experience!!

Tara · Married on 10/07/2011

Tony was the most flexible and fun photographer we could have asked for! He had great ideas, took soo many Amazing pictures (that we got back very fast!!) and is the most reasonable and affordable price for the great quality of his work! He will be our photographer for life! He did our Engagement, Wedding, my trash the dress and will do our family photos down the road!

Christina · Married on 09/24/2011

We were extremely happy with Anthony. He was easy to work with and had great ideas and even handled my mom wonderfully when she wanted all of her pictures, too. Our engagement pics were awesome, too. It is easy to feel at ease around him. I have seen other people's albums that he has done, and I can't wait to see ours! I just need to pick out my pictures. He gave us a CD with every picture he took, on it.

Jenna · Married on 09/02/2011

We loved our pictures with Anthony! He took all I wanted and then some. He was great to work with, very helpful and so much fun!! Whenever we had questions throughout the engagement with timing and pictures, he was always willing to help. I felt very relaxed the day of the wedding thanks to Anthony! I love my pictures!!!

Jen · Married on 08/20/2011

I have known Tony for years, so when I was planning my wedding I KNEW he HAD to be my photographer. In fact was not going to trust anyone else, other than Tony, to take my wedding photos! He has exceptionally creative eye for his photography and this is what I wanted to be captured on my wedding day. He was SO fun to work with from beginning to end. He was very professional, prompt, and kept a great positive/upbeat attitude with all the various personalities that are involved on the wedding day. Once we got back from our honeymoon, we were amazed at how fast we received our wedding cd. When we recieved the cd we were absolutely blown away at our photos! Tony was able to capture every moment of our special day. The quality and detail of our photos are beautiful. Once our wedding album was ready, Tony personally delivered it to our home. The album is stunning and truly breathtaking. Something we will cherish forever. We look forward to using Precious Memory Creations, Inc to capture ALL of our future "special" moments.

Brooke · Married on 07/10/2011

Anthony was so great! We absolutely loved his spirit of adventure and his willingness to do crazy things to get good shots. We had a very small wedding party (only 2 attendants), so this allowed us to go to lots of different places before the ceremony to take photos. We have some really cool, artistic shots both at our venue and around Cincinnati. In addition to shooting our ceremony in Cincy, he also did the photography at our reception in New York City two weeks later. The fact that he was willing and excited to do this for us was awesome. He was so great about trekking all over, climbing rocks, going to roof-top bars and hopping fences just to get the great shots. Our photos turned out great and we got the copyright on ALL of the photos he took, so that was amazing. He is so friendly and personable, we just loved him. I will say that the formal shots of family at the ceremony were not as formal as some photographers and I was pretty much in charge of figuring out which pictures needed to be taken. That was fine with me as these were not the most important photos for me and I'm not a very formal person anyway, but this might bother some people. Overall, I can't recommend him highly enough.

Maria · Married on 05/28/2011

I’m very satisfied with the quality of work that Anthony provided us. He was always on time and very professional. He always responded to any questions we had in a timely manner and the photos he took at our wedding/engagement session we were able to view them shortly after. Not to mention his photos were great!

Erin · Married on 05/21/2011

From the initial contact, to our engagement pictures, to our wedding- we had an unbelievably perfect experience with this company. I feel like most photographers get in the way at weddings, I didn't even notice they were there- and all of our pictures are just absolutley perfect! We reccomended to other friends and famly, and ended up having family photos done by them as well. I can't say enough- look no where else!

Lisa · Married on 05/21/2011

We have known Tony since art school and hired him to be our photographer. We had a small, intimate backyard wedding in May. We can't thank him enough for an exceptional job and will treasure our memories through his photography forever. Tony is a man of his word and his dedication to professionalism is second to none. Our friends and family have all told us what a great job Precious Memory Creations did. Thank you Tony you are the best!