71 Reviews for Anthology Studio

Event Design (2)
Corsages (2)
Clean Up (1)
71 Anthology Studio Reviews

The flowers were even more gorgeous than I could have ever imagined! Evan took my vision and made it a reality x 10. Highly, highly recommend!

Profile Picture Sheryl, 10/7/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was totally blown away by how amazing our flowers were! Evan and his team did an amazing job on everything - my bouquet, our ceremony space, centerpieces, etc. I could not have asked for a more amazing florist.

We had an "offbeat" venue and Evan took my very basic ideas and completely ran with them. He transformed the venue into an absolutely gorgeous space without hiding anything we loved about it. The flowers looked so natural in the venue. Our guests AND the venue staff raved about how incredible the flowers were.

Evan and his team are friendly, punctual, and extraordinarily talented, and I will never look anywhere else for a florist!

Profile Picture Dev, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anthology is truely amazing at what they do! When our original florist fell through, I went into Anthology 3 months before my wedding hoping that they would be able to help. They were so accommodating it took all of my stress away! They created the most unique and beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres and centerpieces. Anthology took my ideas and turned them into something beyond what I had imagined! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Alyssabeth, 9/16/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Evan and his staff are simply amazing!! They did the lanterns, flowers and candles for our wedding! Everything was insanely beautiful !!! Evan did set up and take down!! I loved working with them and HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Profile Picture K, 9/3/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anthology provided beautiful arrangements for our wedding. I'm no expert on flowers, so they were able to take my vision and bring it to life. They were organized, helpful and everything ran smoothly. They provided the vases and everything. A lot of compliments on the flowers were given. Would highly recommend!

Profile Picture User4870834, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Evan, Alyssa and the WHOLE anthology team made the most beautiful wedding flowers, arrangements, centerpieces etc. for our Sept. 26th, 2015 wedding! We had dreamed about the fantasy wedding, and they truly made it happen!!!!

My idea of my flowers was a bit different than most brides, I had a gold and black theme for my wedding and wanted my red and purple arrangements to flow with the color scheme- Evan went ABOVE and BEYOND to complete this and they were stunning! Not only were the deep reds and purples stunning, but they gold dipped the leaves in metallic paint and added sparkle bling to the centerpieces and my bouquet to really make them pop with the theme.. it was SPECTACULAR. People all night kept coming up to me telling me they were some of the most beautiful arrangements they had ever seen, and dying to know who did them. They were so professional during the whole process, stayed right within my budget, and were always so quick to get back to me or make changes if I needed. Everything was exactly where it needed to be that day and I was blown away when I saw it all, the church, our bouquets and the reception. It was the best day of our lives, and that was in big part due to the amazing florist we had. Thank you so much Anthology studio- we love you!!!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 9/26/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements
2.0

This is the hardest review for me to right. As a bride, you want the most magical and perfect wedding. The reviews were great for this studio and they were even recommended to me. Evan is a talented designer. I sat down with Evan and showed him three simple pictures of the ideas I wanted, within no time, he whipped up a drawing and nailed it. We met another time to review everything and go over final details and it was left as that. He took care of everything. Two weeks before my wedding I was left a message asking for a final table count. This I did not have yet, but that was OK. They ordered the flowers based on what I thought originally so I was one center piece extra, but to me that was no big deal, use the flowers else where or as fillers. I got married on a Saturday and the Wednesday before I spoke with Evan, talked about putting the final check in the mail and everything was wonderful. I put the check in the mail on Thursday, but it did not arrive before Saturday. The wedding came, he made an "exception" for me and let me issue a new check to him Saturday morning. I got to the church, nothing was as it was supposed to be. The grooms flower was dead and broken before he put it on and my bouquet was supposed to be cascading. We called to ask why and the response given to me was I did not order it for cascading and I do not have enough flowers to make you a new one. He did come to my house to try and make it right, but there were no apologies, refunds, nothing. Needless to say, I never received the cascading bouquet I paid for. The flowers at the reception however were AMAZING! I told myself, no big deal, no one knows about the mistakes. After the wedding, I wrote an email to Evan letting him know my issues. I never once asked for a refund or money back. He told me basically he was rushed because he didn't have my check and mistakes happen. Very poor customer service and response, something a bride or anyone should have to worry about and be treated.

Profile Picture Marie, 9/19/15, 6 Reviews
3.0

Anthology came highly recommended and I was assured over and over by other vendors that I picked a great florist. So with a million other things to worry about, I trusted Anthology to do their thing. I gave some direction (style, colors, price range), met with them and they were very nice, but when it came to the product day of wedding overall I was not 100% satisfied.

I feel like sometimes businesses are talked up so much that your expectations are so high that when the outcome is good you are kind of left dissappinted. I think that is what happened to me. My expectations were too high.

Everything at my wedding was beautiful. My tables were lovely and the florists were on time and nothing was missing or the wrong color, but I feel like for what I paid, I should have received more. My bridal bouquet was $145 but was practically the same size as bridesmaids ($60) & had alot if the same flowers. The head table was described on my quote to be a lush arrangement of high low flowers, but lush isn't a word I would use to describe it... it was simple.

Obviously, I am not an expert on what flowers cost, but I just don't feel like I got what I paid for... we spent $4500 and everything was very pretty, but some of the tables just didn't look like they had over $100 worth of flowers.

They were the only vendor I didn't really feel like I had a somewhat temporary relationship with. I felt like I was a date on the calendar, a check box or file folder. I didn't feel like they were excited by my wedding, or even tried to fake it..I didn't feel like I got their creativity everyone always talks about.

I would still recommend them for weddings, but if I could go back I would ask to clarify with pictures and examples of what they were planning to deliver the day of...and maybe I should have asked more questions or shown more examples... but based on everyone's reviews I felt like I didn't have to which is why I felt compelled to write this review for the next bride.

Profile Picture Justine, 9/4/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We planned our wedding in NY from CA so were only able to speak with Evan over the phone and send him pictures of what we were thinking for our wedding reception. He worked with us through e-mails and pinterest to really get an understanding of our vision. Doing it this way we were understandably a little nervous We gave him a budget and he was able to give us options to stay within this budget without compromising the design and what we were looking for. Upon entering the reception all of our fears subsided and the flowers and arrangements were even more beautiful than we could have ever imagined. Everything was set up perfectly. The crew from anthology really took our vision and made it come to life.

We would definitely recommend Anthology Studio to anyone for any event.

Profile Picture Brett, 8/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

It's very hard planning your floral arrangements verbally with someone and expecting them to just "get it" of whats inside your head. Well, Anthology did just that. It seemed as though Evan took everything from the vision I had and brought it to life. The centerpieces, the bouquets, the boutonnieres, and our amazing alter were more than what we expected. I applaud them for their creativity and thank them for bringing my ideas to my wedding in real life.

Profile Picture Gina, 8/8/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

The flowers and decorations Evan did for my daughter's wedding were perfection. Her vision was complicated (think The Secret Garden) but Even listened carefully, asked questions until he understood, did a mock up and then delivered beyond our wildest expectations. It was breathtaking. Many guests literally stopped and stared with mouths open. Spectacular, unique, amazing.

Profile Picture Nancy, 8/8/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Evan and his team at Anthology studio created beautiful bouquets and centerpieces for my wedding day. I knew I wanted to work with Evan from our initial sit-down. I explained my vision and a few colors and flowers that I liked, and Evan captured exactly what I wanted. He was also able to work within my budget and give me everything I wanted.

Profile Picture Kelly, 8/1/15, 5 Reviews
1.9

After providing pictures of exactly what I wanted my centerpieces to look like, what I received on my wedding day was nothing like what I had asked for. Not even a resemblance. My wedding day went off without a hitch, my only regret was not going with an alternative florist.

Profile Picture User6240901, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements
2.6

Evan did our wedding about 3 weeks ago. All the flowers were so beautiful but a lot of the stuff was not what we wanted. When I confronted the studio about the mistakes they made, they told me they went off what was on the contract & what I gave them. What we had disucssed and what was on the contract were totally different. If you hire this florist for a special event, be sure to read your contract very carefully as the florist will change things on you. I was also missing cards from a tree that I had the florist do. I had given him a list of every name that was suppose to be on the tree. So even if he was missing names, which he was not because I counted them several times and had someone else go through them as well, He should of made sure they were all on there from the list I gave him. So the professionalism was not there. He was also lacking help while my wedding was going on. He would never respond to my emails and if he did they would be 3 weeks later. They were also very expensive. I made the mistake by giving my budget first. I went about 1000$ over my budget. So be sure to tell them what you want before giving a budget. They are talented with flowers but it was not worth the stress.

Profile Picture Kara, 7/24/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Wow...Anthology Studios does such an amazing job. I was not completely set on what I really wanted for my wedding. I gave them my preliminary ideas and trusted them to complete the look. They went above and beyond what I had expected! They did two different centerpieces for me, hung lights in the ballroom and delivered flowers to two different locations the day of the wedding. Love Anthology, Evan and the rest of the team! Thank You!!!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/20/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anthology did an incredible job of designing and planning flowers and decorations for our wedding. My venue looked absolutely amazing. The decorations included flowers, candles and branches that helped make a large space feel cozy. The flowers for the bridal party were also beautiful.

Profile Picture Michelle, 1/2/15, 5 Reviews
4.7

Although our wedding planner had several other suggestions of local florists, we had seen Anthology Studio's work in WellWed magazine and recognized in it our quirky, vintage aesthetic, and so we asked to set up a meeting. When we walked in, Evan had our pinterest page up on a big, flat-screen TV for us to reference in our initial conversation. We definitely felt like he understood what we were going for - our conversation felt like a great brainstorm, and we were oohing and ahhing over Evan's suggestions. The quote came back and seemed reasonable to us - we were all in.

The hardest thing about planning your flowers for your wedding is that you never really see a mockup of the final product (unless you micromanage and find photos of exactly what you want). Instead, you talk about colors and kinds of flowers, but you have to really trust your florist - that his/her vision is closely aligned with your vision and that it can be executed on the day of. In the end, Evan and Kara delivered. I give special props for all the flowers made for the women in the bridal party, from my own bouquet to the wrist corsages made for all of my honorary bridesmaids. But most of all we loved our tablescapes - lots of color, lots of candles (and antique candelabras!!!), mixed in with our antique books. In particular, Anthology created an amazing piece out of a card catalogue we had bought - flowers mixed with the dewey decimal cards themselves spilled out over the drawer and onto the table - it was fabulous.

Profile Picture Lisa, 12/13/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Evan and Kara from Anthology are AMAZING!!! We used them for the flowers at our wedding this past September and it they were absolutely breathtaking. During our initial meeting I had NO IDEA what I wanted. Evan was patient and so helpful in designing our centerpieces and over all feeling and flow of the room. Walking into our reception and seeing how everything came out honestly took our breath away. The flowers for the wedding party also came out beautifully! They even made sure my sorority sisters who were not in the actual wedding had a single stem rose and their seats. Thank you guys so much for doing such an amazing job!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/27/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

They are an amazing team & do stunning work!!!!

Profile Picture Rachael, 8/30/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We have received so many comments on our flowers from both our families. Our centerpieces were amazingly beautiful! All our flowers were everything we ever wanted! The church was beautiful and so were the boquets. We really loved working with the staff at Anthology!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/2/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I was hesitant, at first, to look into Anthology for my flowers. Knowing my budget, I was concerned that I would fall in love with their flowers and not be able to afford it. However, from the beginning, Anthology was incredibly flexible with my budget and patient with me as I tried to figure out what exactly I wanted. I ended up meeting with them a second time to completely overhaul what I wanted for my centerpieces but Anthology worked with me the whole way and gave me wonderful suggestions to help me figure out what exactly I wanted. I ended up with stunning floral arrangements, centerpieces, and other details, more than I had originally planned for, all within my budget.

Profile Picture Christine, 7/25/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

I knew very little about what I wanted going into my first consultation. The ideas that Anthology shared with me were so helpful and together we came up with something that I could barely wait a year to see in real life! Everything was magnificent and way more beautiful than I had envisioned before the wedding day.

Profile Picture Jaylene, 6/27/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers

My flowers were breathtakingly beautiful and made my venue even more spectacular!

Profile Picture User3540238, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Anthology provided flowers for my wedding. They were incredibly responsive, easy to work with, and created beautiful arrangements - everyone was commenting on our bouquets and the ambiance the table arrangements brought to the room.

Profile Picture Jaclyn, 5/24/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We chose to work with Evan at Anthology because we heard and saw their flower arrangements were beautiful. Evan met with us for an hour to discuss what we envisioned for our big day and things were flowing very well. About two months before the wedding, we were trying to get in touch with Evan to alter some details and finalize plans, but getting in touch with him was nearly impossible. Thank goodness for Kara Brunk! She was fabulous! Kara was responsive, was professional, and was willing to make any changes we needed quickly and efficiently. I am so glad I got to work with her. On our wedding day, Evan and his team hand-delivered my bouquet, my girls flowers, and the groomsmens flowers. They were amazing and perfect - they matched exactly what we wanted! Overall, I really liked working with Anthology, especially Kara. I just wish Evan had been more responsive!

Profile Picture Erica, 5/10/14, 6 Reviews