Anthology Strings Reviews

28 | Accord, NY

28 Reviews for Anthology Strings

Sarah · Married on 05/27/2018

Anthology strings was amazing! Antonia was very well organized and maintained great communication while we were planning our wedding. Even during times of personal stress, Antonia was available by phone and put in extraordinary effort to be sure our wedding went smoothly. They were quite versatile in their selection with a mixture of both classical and modern string music. They were easy to work with and required very little effort on our part to pull off amazing ceremony music. Thank you for being part of our wedding! We highly recommend Anthology strings!

Sent on 07/22/2018

Anthology Strings's reply:

Thank you Sarah! WE are so so happy to have been a part of your extraordinary day! Many wishes for a long and beautiful life together!!

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

We loved having Anthology Strings as part of our ceremony and cocktail hour. They have a great list of songs, and were willing to work with us to learn new ones that we wanted to hear. During the cocktail hour, their songs blended into the background, and set a lovely mood. Their work brought an elegance to our wedding that we loved.

Britnie · Married on 08/27/2016

Antonia was one of the best vendors I dealt with. She was enthusiastic about transcribing, learning and playing all three songs I wanted during my ceremony. I was so happy with how everything sounded. She was a pleasure to work with and I would suggest her to anyone getting married!

Liz · Married on 08/21/2016

We recently hired Anthology Strings to play at our wedding ceremony (as the guests came in, and then for the processional/recessional.) Antonia was such a pleasure to work with, and the group played so beautifully; they sounded incredible! They even learned a new arrangement so they could play my favorite love song for my processional. Thank you, Anthology!

Sent on 08/28/2016

Anthology Strings's reply:

Dear Liz, Thank you so much for having us at your wedding! We were delighted to share the day with you and thank you again for including us :) Best best wishes from all of us to you!

Antonia and the Anthology Strings team were a pleasure to work with. We selected Anthology Strings because of the beautiful music but were pleased to discover that the team was professional and responsive. Antonia responded to our questions quickly and with helpful and proactive recommendations.

Elizabeth · Married on 10/02/2015

I can't praise Anthology Strings enough making our wedding so special. When we decided to get married in New York we knew it would be a challenge to organise a wedding from across the pond in the UK however Antonia made everything so easy. From our first email I knew I could rely on Antonia. She was always quick to respond to my emails and skyped with us on several occasions to ensure everything was just perfect for our wedding. Nothing was too much trouble for them even when we decided to move the ceremony location on the morning of the wedding! They sounded absolutely amazing and all our guests commented on how beautiful the music was. I would highly recommend Anthology Strings to anyone - you will not be disappointed!

Jess · Married on 08/29/2015

Anthology Strings is fantastic! They're extremely professional and provided amazing music for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour.

They did a special arrangement for our recessional. We requested a particular song and asked Antonia if they could adjust the existing versions to fit the vibe of our wedding. The result was perfect. Then during the cocktail hour, guests were pleasantly surprised when they heard a variety of music including classical, classic rock, pop, and some other contemporary songs. Many of the guests commented on how great and unexpected the music was. We couldn't have been happier and would definitely recommend Anthology Strings many times over!

Sent on 10/08/2015

Anthology Strings's reply:

Dear Jess, Thank you so much for including us in your beautiful wedding! We had so much fun and loved playing the music you requested - it was the highlight of our summer weddings!

Cristina · Married on 05/30/2015

Anthology Strings was great to work with--kind and professional with a big, comprehensive repertoire. I'd definitely hire them again in future.

Anthology Strings was a pleasure to work with. We used them as a string trio for our wedding ceremony and it was great.

cassandra · Married on 10/18/2014

These lovely ladies were a pleasure to work with. They were quick to respond and had a great vision for my wedding day. They even learned a new song just for our wedding. They added such a beautiful personal touch to our ceremony and cocktail hour...my wedding would not have been the same. You will not be disappointed with their services.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Anthology Strings's reply:

Thank you Cassandra! It was a true joy to be a part of your gorgeous wedding!!! X Anthology Strings

Anna · Married on 07/05/2014

Anthology Strings, (other than our vows!) was the most special part of our wedding ceremony. As I was getting ready and guests were arriving, they sat and played the most beautiful sounding music. It was so sweet to listen to and snuffed my nerves before the formidable "walk." Their music sounded so melodic and in pitch that we decided to use it in our wedding video! Antonia is really talented and even plays in traveling symphonies. We had several email and phone exchanges leading up to our wedding, and she's the type of person you feel you've known forever. She wanted to make sure we were happy with everything and the way it sounded, and there's pretty much no song you can't throw her way. We thank the google search engine gods to leading us to these sirens.

Sent on 08/29/2014

Anthology Strings's reply:

Dear Anna, WOW! Thank you so much for your sweet message! We had such a wonderful time playing at your wedding and I was so excited to introduce the girls to you, they love loved being a part of your big day as much as I did and we wish you two the happiest of lives together! xox Antonia

Nic · Married on 06/14/2014

Anthology Strings was a pleasure to work with. They were willing to learn songs for our processional and make our ceremony special. The scheduling and planning was also a breeze - so easy to work with and very, very nice.

Sent on 06/15/2016

Anthology Strings's reply:

Thanks so much Nicole! We really appreciate the kind words! How is married life? Best Wishes, Antonia

Serafina · Married on 06/08/2014

I am so happy I chose Anthology Strings for my ceremony music for my June wedding! They played beautiful music at our wedding! Everything was perfect and I loved how everything flowed during our ceremony. We went with a duo, and the songs sounded so lovely and created the perfect setting for our wedding. Antonia was so easy to work with and was always quick to respond to any question I had. I fully trusted them and knew I didn't have to worry about anything the day-of. Thank you again Anthology Strings!!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Anthology Strings's reply:

Thanks so so much Serafina! We loved being a part of your day, it was so special and we loved your music choices!!

Sometimes there is such a gulf between your expectations and reality that disappointment becomes hard to avoid. I'm happy to say that Anthology Strings went beyond my expectations. I received so many compliments on their behalf, I had to literally forward their contact info to 3 different people during the cocktail hour.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Anthology Strings's reply:

Thank you so much! We are honored to be part of such intimate and wonderful life experiences -weddings -it is a complete joy!

Leah · Married on 05/17/2014

I can not speak highly enough of Anthology Strings! These women are insanely talented and such a joy to work with from start to finish. My guests were raving about the unique song selection, from classics to modern day hits. I walked down the aisle to Bittersweet Symphony and I will hear those bars playing over and over again in my dreams. They really helped create the wedding of a lifetime. Thank you!!!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Anthology Strings's reply:

Thank you Leah! Your wedding was a dream to play - what a wonderful memory for us!!!

Justin · Married on 05/17/2014

It was a pleasure to work with Anthology Strings for our special day. From our first conversations, we felt extremely comfortable with selecting them to perform during our Wedding. Antonia and the rest of the Anthology Strings team have a genuine love for music and were so easy to collaborate with. They helped make our wedding a truly unforgettable one for all in attendance! Would certainly recommend them to anyone who is looking for wonderful and talented musicians but also a group that will be excited to play any song(s) you can imagine and be very excited! A great find!

Sent on 06/02/2014

Anthology Strings's reply:

Thank you for having us at your wedding Justin!!

so great to work with! Love their enthusiasm and general eagerness to accommodate special requests. The music was beautiful and definitely helped create the overall feeling and atmosphere for out big day.

Danielle · Married on 07/13/2013

Anthology Strings provided professional services for our wedding and I couldn't have picked anyone better to play during the ceremony and cocktail hour. Hats off, great performances and they played whatever song we wanted!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Anthology Strings's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind review Danielle! We were so happy to be a part of your wedding :)

Samantha · Married on 05/18/2013

I can't say enough about Antonia and Anthology Strings. They provided ceremony music for us at our wedding ceremony at an Armenian Orthodox Church. They were professional and kept all of our guests entertained even though one of the shuttle buses and bridal party was stuck in NYC traffic for 45 minutes after the scheduled start time. We requested non-traditional music (Rihanna, Coldplay, Elvis Presley, Frank Sinatra....) and they were able to play them flawlessly. They really added to our event and I wouldn't hesitate recommending them or working with them again.

Jennifer · Married on 10/02/2010

I can't say enough wonderful things about Anthology Strings. Antonia was amazing from our first meeting and was committed to helping us have exactly the music and mood what we wanted. On the wedding day, the music we chose sounded perfect! I was thrilled. I've had a number of guests comment on how much they loved the music and how it added something unique and beautiful to the wedding. We were deciding between Anthology and another group and we absolutely made the right choice both in terms of professionalism and talent. I'm so grateful we chose Anthology Strings because they made our day that much more special and memorable.

Meghan · Married on 09/25/2010

Working with Antonia and Anthology Strings was smooth and flawless. From our first meeting, Antonia had great ideas. It was fabulous to be able to trust that the ceremony music was in good hands and not something I had to worry about. On the day of the wedding, the ceremony music sounded beautiful and was exactly how I hoped it would be.

Elizabeth · Married on 06/05/2010

It was such a pleasure to work with Antonia and Anthology Strings. They provided such beautiful music at our wedding! Is there anything more romantic than walking down the aisle to the serenade of a String quartet? They made our ceremony so unique and special, and blended perfectly into the Mass. They continued to play at our cocktail hour in the garden and guests were so impressed with them that I heard people saying, “I’m going to have an event soon so I can have them play at it.” They set a sophisticated, relaxed and joyous tone. While they are serious and professional musicians, they are also charming and engaging entertainers. We feel so lucky to have found them. Antonia was a pleasure to work with, as she is both organized and enthusiastic. We highly recommend Anthology Strings to any couple looking for beautiful music at their wedding.

• Gina

Gina · Married on 04/25/2009

I worked directly with Antonia, the business contact for the Anthology Strings quartet. She was very easygoing and professional in her dealings. We were very happy with their performance at our wedding and cocktail hour. The quartet was especially accomodating when we requested for a song to be arranged for the ceremony a few weeks before the wedding. Many people commented on what a nice touch it was to have them play during our cocktail hour! Check out their blog post regarding our wedding: http://anthologystrings.wordpress.com/2009/04/26/gina-tommys-wedding/#more-47

Rob · Married on 11/09/2013

The level of class and gravitas that a string ensemble brings to a wedding is second to none. The wonderful people at Anthology Strings take it even one step further. Many of my guests said that the strings were their favorite part of the wedding (besides the food of course!). We had a great selection of modern hits played, and each one to perfection. Antonia took the time to sit down with us and go over all of details of our ceremony, and made us feel perfectly at ease. I can't recommend them enough.

Antonia was very easy to work with, and the music at the ceremony was beautiful. I loved that they learned two songs of our choice -- was special to walk down the aisle to a song of our choosing.