Anthology Co. Reviews

44 | Miami, FL

44 Reviews for Anthology Co.

Veronica was hands down the most AMAZING vendor. When I arrived at our venue on our wedding day, it truly was a dream come true. She is immensely talented, creative, kind, and patient. We went back and forth on ideas for months before my wedding and she dealt with my changing mind with a huge smile. She went above and beyond and she is a dream come true for any bride (or host/hostess). I have recommended her services to all of my friends getting married and can't wait to hire her for my next event!!!

Sent on 05/23/2014

Anthology Co. is the most amazing floral company you will find. Veronica is so easy to work with and an incredibly talented artist. She did all my florals on my wedding day, as well as a small bridal bouquet for a bridal photo shoot. Everything was absolutely beautiful. I HIGHLY suggest using Anthology Co. if you are able to. I was THRILLED with my wedding florals. I dried my bridal bouquet becuase it was the most gorgeous thing I have ever seen and there was no way I could let it go. Veronica helped everything I envisioned for my wedding day come to life...the mood, the tone of the wedding, the colors, the warmth. I will forever be thankful to her for all the gorgeous works of art she gave me. I absolutely can't wait to find any reason to use Anthology Co. again!!!

Sent on 08/03/2015

Mayrlin · Married on 08/17/2013

My flowers and bouquet were absolutely my favorite part of my wedding! I was so stressed the days leading to my big day but once the flowers came in and I saw the amazing job Vero did with the arrrangements, nothing else seem to matter! She was incredibly supportive, patient and flexible with me throughout my entire process- even with my crazy last minute changes. She never complained and delivered my vision better than what I could have thought of! I will officially use her for all my events and have referred her to all my friends and family. She is reliable, friendly, reasonable, flexible and overall an amazing person to do business with. You will not regret this decision!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Julio · Married on 09/13/2012

Veronica worked with my wife and me last year for our wedding. She did an amazing job! Everything was perfect, with many special details that made our wedding unique. She managed to do everything we asked for and more. I recommend her to other couples, specially those with the groom really involved in the event decisions.

Sent on 09/30/2013

I originally contacted Veronica about flowers for my wedding. During wedding planning, I just loved every idea she had from decorating details to the actual flow of the party. Veronica became the most important person in the entire wedding planning team and handled every piece of it without making a single mistake. She was enthusiastic about any idea brought to the table. She has a creative mind like I have rarely seen, but beyond that she is a doer. Anything she thinks of, she makes it happen. I cannot recommend Veronica enough for anything related to event planning. She will take your event to the next level with a smile on her face. She has the perfect combination of a positive attitude, a "doer" and a brilliant creative mind.

Sent on 10/29/2012
  • Y

YENI · Married on 09/01/2012

My wedding was wonderful because of all the excellent help of this company .I loved all the decoration in the church and the reception,everything was SPECTACULAR!!!!
    Veronica guided me every single step of the way, from the catering to the smallest detail....Most importantly,she made me feel very confident about all my decisions. I will definitely be using ANTHOLOGY CO. Soon for my daughters QUINCENERA

Sent on 10/24/2012

Mandy · Married on 08/19/2012

Veronica was amazing to work with. I know what I like but I don't know flowers. Veronica is the pro and I told her to go with her instincts. She did just that and produced beautiful, creative, and unique arrangements for my wedding. She also made it work within my budget and took everything beyond my imagination.

Sent on 10/31/2012

Crista · Married on 03/23/2012

Veronica is simply amazing! My whole wedding experience would not have been as enjoyable as it was if it wasn't for her. She helped with the shower and planned and organized my welcome dinner. Veronica also created the most amazing flowers I have ever seen at a wedding - I am so thankful they were at mine! She was such a calming force - I am so glad to have met her and I am so thankful that she was a part of our wedding. If you are in need of a florist or someone to help plan your evet - you have to hire her! Believe me you won't regret it!

Sent on 06/06/2012

Mariana · Married on 01/08/2012

Veronica is an amazing Designer, she helped us with the entire decoration of our wedding, she gave us a lot of ideas; the result was much better than we expected. She gave me a journey through flower stores to discover more about my personality, that was fantastic I don't think I could find that kind of attention in any other place. She made our wedding to look wonderful, it looks like we spent a lot of money for decoration, but we didn't, everything fit right our budget.
    You can see this wedding on TLC channel in July 2012 in "Four Weddings".
    We love you Vero! thank you so much!!!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Tatiana · Married on 08/07/2011

The service from Anthology (Veronica) was amazing! I would totally recommend them 100%. Veronica was the best!!!!

Sent on 06/05/2012

Patricia · Married on 07/15/2011

my wedding was really beautiful and memorable, all floral arrangements and the organization was amazing.
    Thank you Veronica.

Sent on 06/12/2012
  • Andres Orrego

Andres · Married on 04/30/2011

Veronica is amazing! My husband and I loved working with her while we were planing our wedding. She was supportive through all the back and forth that came with trying to figure out what we wanted. She really listened to us and helped us find the look that was perfect for us, while staying within our budget. I honestly couldn't be happier with the way things turned out!

Julia & Andres

Danville, Kentucky

Sent on 06/23/2012

Pablo · Married on 08/17/2007

Veronica made a world of a difference in preparing our most happiest day. She was well prepared with options and contacts to make our wedding party just the way we wished. Her patience, demeanore and smile inspires confidence and calmness with planning a party.

Sent on 06/11/2012
  • SANDRA

Sandra · Married on 07/15/2006

Amazing!

Thanks Veronica for all the patience and dedication, all the arrangements were beautiful, full of color, met all my expectations.

Sent on 06/05/2012

Courtney · Married on 03/26/2016

Veronica and her team absolutely outdid themselves with the floral arrangements for my wedding. The chupah was so breathtaking, my bouquet was incredible and the table settings were more than I could have ever dreamed of. All the small touches like the extra flowers she put on our wedding cake truly put her over the top. Veronica and Candice were also so nice and took the time to really listen to what I was looking for and made my dreams a reality. I would recommend them for any and all events and hope to work with them again in the future. Thank you again for everything you did for us!
    XO- Courtney

Sent on 04/25/2016

marina · Married on 05/18/2012

She did a wonderfull job with the flowers, gift, decoration, I was surprised by the simplicity and the beuty !!!!!THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR MAKING THIS SPECIAL DAY A MAGICAL DAY! MARINA

Sent on 07/10/2012

Laura · Married on 01/18/2014

3.4
      2.5

Veronica is very nice but I thought she did a mediocre job at my wedding. I provided her a very detailed vision of what I wanted but she did not come through in all aspects. The centerpieces and chuppah came out as planned. However, my bouquet was very small and not the flowers we agreed upon. Once I pointed it out, she made it bigger but it still didn't come out good in my opinion. The first crown she gave the flower girl was the complete opposite of what I had requested and this she was able to fix. She also provided the flower girl with flowers that were a completely random shade of orange, which was strange because all the flowers for the wedding where white or blush. After I pointed this out, she was able to change it. These were minor issues but not the type of thing you want to think about on your wedding day. Additionally, they were still setting up at the entrance of the venue as guests were starting to arrive. I found this very unprofessional. I've seen photos of other weddings she has done and they are very nice. Maybe she had an off day with my wedding so you may want to give her another shot.

Sent on 02/10/2014

Emilie · Married on 04/01/2017

3.2
      2.0
      3.0
      2.0

The flowers were incredible. I loved them all and they were perfect. However, they did not do a great job letting me know what I was going to get. I put my trust in their Instagram and word of mouth from my hotel vendor. The main issue I had was that they were really hard to contact the entire time working with them. No one answered emails or phone calls. Their Facebook doesn't allow you to leave a message. On the day of my wedding, they were over two hours late and never apologized. Their phones were turned off. It was incredibly unprofessional and made me so nervous on my day of. I didn't have the flowers to put in my hair when the hairdressers were there, leaving it up to us to figure out putting them in our hair. Not ideal. When I asked the person who finally dropped off the flowers if she was ok, that we thought she had been in an accident or something, she walked right passed me dropped off the flowers, ignored me and left. SO RUDE. BUT with everything said, the flowers were AMAZING. AMAZING. It's a hard draw. They just need to realize they have a real business and act professional.

Sent on 06/19/2017

1.6
      0.0
      0.5
      3.0
      0.0

Using this floral company is my only big regret from the wedding. All the other vendors were great. My husband had a slight issue with one vendor and when we chatted, that vendor handled it in the most gracious way possible. It was a different story all together.

Let me start by giving Veronica this compliment, she was great at trying to be flexible with pricing/how much I wanted to spend. She and my planner came up with a great "design" idea. However, the execution was not what I expected and I was not consulted on last minute changes, which I feel like were completely off what we originally agreed and contracted to.

We had agreed on using dahlias and vines for our centerpieces, which in the end were very simple/clean centerpieces because of the amount of food that would be served. It wasn't until I walked from table to table and saw that so many of the centerpieces had carnations in them that I got upset. I really don't like carnations and always think of middle school dances when I see them (sorry carnation lovers). Had I been asked before hand, i would have said use more greenery. But alas, I wasn't consulted. When I followed up with the designer, she said she felt that I gave her creative control to make the changes. Not the greatest answer.

I followed up again, she accused me of accusing her of being skimpy. I do not believe I did that. Just not the right answer and the right way to do business. Bad, really.

On the other hand, my bouquet was beautiful and she did provide me with a few buds/flowers to use for my hair when I realized that I forgot/lost my headpiece, which she later "threw back" in my face in her email response.

Before her email response to me, I would have said use her but be on top of EVERY detail. Now my answer is: you have been warned.

Sent on 10/17/2014