Anthology Co. Reviews

44 | Miami, FL

44 Reviews for Anthology Co.

• Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/19/2019

Just WOW!!

I know nothing about flowers. I AM a very visual person, and I knew I wanted a moody look for my wedding. I thought I would achieve this through colors and lights, but it was the flowers that made the vision just perfect. I honestly don't think I have ever seen a more beautiful arrangement than what Anthology created for my tables and bouquets. Every little detail of color and shape and size was placed together so perfectly. I can't even describe the beauty. They took my vision of moody and dramatic and made it so much better than I could have imagined. It was a part of my wedding that I thought I didn't really care about, until I saw it all put together and realize how incredible it MADE the scene.

Sent on 11/06/2019

Christina Mastropietro · Married on 10/12/2019

STUNNING Flowers and Decor for our wedding

I was completely blown away with what Veronica created for our wedding. The flowers and decor were absolutely gorgeous. She is so creative and has impeccable taste and vision. She is also amazing to work with and so much fun! She had such great ideas and is very knowledgeable. From only a few phone conversations, looking at my Pinterest board and an in person meeting she was able to execute our vision above and beyond anything we could have ever expected. She didn’t just do flowers she created a stunning visual experience that took my breath away, and my guests are still talking about. Some guests were saying it looked like it belonged in a magazine. To say that we were happy is an understatement. She is a visionary and I only wish I lived closer and could use her for other events. Her team was wonderful, and I loved working with Ashley. If you are looking for the best look no further. I promise you will not be disappointed when you work with Veronica

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Grace

Grace · Married on 06/01/2019

Best Florist in Miami

These florists are amazing! They took my random thoughts and made the most beautiful arrangements. We didn't have a huge budget and they worked so well with us. Everyone raved over the bouquets and table arrangements. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Jessica · Married on 03/16/2019

3/16 wedding at Flagler

Anthology did an amazing job at making our vision come to life. We wanted a soft, romantic vibe and they totally nailed it! Our room was filled with baby's breath, eucalyptus, and expertly placed roses to make the whole room look and feel beautiful! They accented the flowers with gorgeous crystal candle holders that really pulled everything together. Our room was nothing short of a dream and everything we could have imagined and more. We are so happy with the way everything came out!

Sent on 04/05/2019
  • Nicole

Nicole Sheehan Talbot · Married on 12/07/2018

The best in the business.

Veronica is a stellar creative. I really just gave her my palette and let her go to work and the magic that comes out of creative people when they are given the space to work is astonishing. Every person commented on the centerpieces which were not flowers alone, she provides every detail and personalizes every touch. I worked with her on a wedding before, and she blew my mind with her creations, problem solving, and team player attitude. I had to have her part of my own wedding and I wouldn’t have it any other way. I adore her, her work and I absolutely recommend you use her for your event. Heck, I might make up events to have just to hire her again. So much love for Anthology Co.

Sent on 01/04/2019

Mary · Married on 01/12/2018

Veronica and her team are truly amazing! My wedding guests could not stop gushing over the taste and execution of our table decor and all the details from Anthology definitely amplified our photos! Their work was truly one of a kind and I would not change one thing. Working with Veronica was a pleasure as she is very organized, flexible, and knows her craft. Thanks for helping to create the wedding of our dreams!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Brooke · Married on 11/11/2017

Veronica was such a lifesaver - she was super accommodating to me, my mother and my sister (all of us gave A LOT of feedback). She was able to deliver on a vision that we had described but did not provide an actual picture for. We got married at the Hyatt, and Anthology provided flowers to place in the Court of Lions fountain that were simply stunning. I loved my bouquet (apparently, so did someone else, because I could not find it at the end of the night!).

Sent on 11/21/2017

giuliana · Married on 04/01/2017

I was married on April 1 and Veronica and her team did all of the flowers + chuppah (ceremony alter) for my wedding and WOW!!!!! She is an artist in every sense of the word. She also was the florist for my friends wedding and once I saw her work I knew I had to hire her for my own wedding. With that said, I did speak with several wedding florists in Miami at length. At the end of the day no one's talent compared to Veronica's. Regarding the arrangements, I did not give her much direction. I really wanted her to be as creative as possible. I showed her our wedding invitation and we had a few conversations about my overall vision and colors. I wanted Veronica to do her thing because I knew her work was second to none and she did not disappoint. I had the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. Keep in mind, I LOVE flowers and it was a very important part to me of the overall scope of the wedding. While she may be pricey to some, you get what you pay for. Veronica hand picks every flower she is going to use personally. I also found Veronica and her team (shout out to Candice) extremely helpful and available. They were always open to talking to me and answering all of my emails. I really cannot say enough good things about them. I cannot wait to work with Anthology and Co in the future. Thank you for making my day so special!

Sent on 04/19/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 03/24/2017

The most amazing floral designer in Miami. Anthology Floristry will make your event one-of-a-kind with timeless trends, style, and class. They put together the most spectacular florals for my wedding at The Walton House on March 24th, 2017. All of my guests were complimenting me on my bouquet and all of the details. With their level and quality of service they should charge more!! People, like myself, choose their services and florals because their styling is trusted as one of the top florists in Miami. The level of personalization, and time spent with me has made Candice and Veronica friends for life. I will always choose Anthology for my floral needs.

Sent on 04/19/2017

Ali · Married on 02/18/2017

These guys KILLED it. I wanted a very particular look for our wedding, and Anthology went above and beyond. I was super happy with the outcome. Candice and Veronica were a pleasure to work with throughout the process and really surpassed our expectations on the day of. Anthology provided the best results for our wedding. Great job!!! I'd love to work with them again.

Sent on 02/22/2017
  • O

Olivia · Married on 02/11/2017

Can I say that Anthology was my favorite vendor?! Candice and Veronica were so attentive and truly cared about putting together the *wedding vibes* of my dreams! I absolutely loved working with them and was so excited to see all of the decor and florals the day-of. They went above and beyond to deliver amazing service. If only we could have taken all of the flowers home with us to keep forever... <3

Sent on 02/27/2017

Rose · Married on 12/04/2016

Anthology was absolutely amazing and were were a huge part of making my wedding so special. The whole team went above and beyond- from fielding last minute changes to clipping bougainvillea up and down route 1 from Miami to Islamorada. They understood my vision, were patient when things got crazy, and ultimately delivered the flowers and decor of my dreams. My mom said that they were one of her favorite vendors from the wedding :)

Sent on 12/08/2016

Lydi · Married on 11/05/2016

Few moments from my wedding night will stay so marked on my mind. I’ll never forget the moment when Candice brought my bridal bouquet to my hotel suite and I saw how beautiful it looked. She then proceeded to place the pin with my grandparents’ little photo frames on its ribbon and was teary-eyed while doing it. This showed how much heart she had. These ladies (Veronica and Candice), give it their all and it shows in their work. My arrangements were fresh and beautiful and timeless and exactly what I envisioned. I worked quite closely with Veronica in making it all come together just as I had envisioned it. These ladies did an amazing job and I can’t wait to work with them again…whenever our baby’s on the way. ;)

Sent on 12/07/2016

lindsey · Married on 04/16/2016

Veronica and Candice were the BEST!!!! They brought my vision to reality and then some! It truly made our experience stress free :) Highly recommend Anthology to all brides!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Darci · Married on 12/05/2015

I wish there was a rating higher than 5 stars for Anthology & Co.! Veronica and Candice are a dream team! They are so talented, creative, patient, and kind. It was a breath of fresh air to find a florist and design team that was so passionate about what they do, and more importantly, my wedding! I interviewed about 5 florists (mostly the bigger companies), and after just a phone call with Veronica I knew I had to use them. Not only was the planning process amazing with them, but their team more than delivered on the day of. Every last thing they touched was turned to magic. Thank you girls for the best day ever! xoxo

Sent on 01/08/2016

Kristina · Married on 05/30/2015

Stop your search for a florist immediately and contact Veronica and Candace at Anthology. Veronica is a floral artist. Her work is innovative, unique, and, above all, breathtakingly beautiful. It was an absolute joy to work with her and her team. They are fun, friendly, and professional. Veronica understood the look I wanted to create for my wedding day and worked with me to put together vision boards and samples. The arrangements she created for my wedding were the most beautiful I have ever seen. They create a mood and emotion that I can't put into words. I highly highly recommend choosing Anthology as your florist.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Veronica made wedding day magic. We chatted about a week before the wedding and made changes to what we had initially discussed, and she.nailed.it. I wanted to live in the garden of flowers and never leave. She made my guests bouquets to take home at the end of the event and I was able to enjoy them afterwards as well.

Sent on 03/09/2015

Divulge your wildest wedding dreams to Veronica and she will make them a reality! Upon our first telephone conversation she was engaged with my ideas and took my 'pins' to create my over-all wedding look. Veronica also assisted in selecting the reception rentals (chairs, chargers, linens). Trust in Anthology and you will have amazing florals adorning your BIG day!

Sent on 12/04/2014

Andrea · Married on 03/22/2014

Veronica completely blewwwwww all the guests away with her floral arrangements and décor!! The quality and size of flowers she used were unreal and the freshest I have ever seen!!! I have to admit, I’m extremely mesmerized by her work, since everything Veronica does is masterfully artistic and original. She knows how to interpret each bride’s vision and translate it into a perfect wedding reality. My ceremony felt so magical – hanging terracotta pots with flowers from the trees and planted orchids surrounding the garden. I couldn’t have imagined it any other way and I am sooo happy I chose her, because now I have a memorable moment to cherish forever. Apart from being an amazing florist and decorator, she is a true professional as she was present in every detail of the wedding, beginning with helping me to choose the colors of the linens, napkins, chairs, etc. to speaking with the vendors to ensure our vision was on track. She goes above and beyond what any bride could expect; I’m really appreciative of the many times she came to visit the venue, as it put my nerves to ease. I actually couldn’t wait to get married, because I was so eager to see her work, and it turned out to be a Tuscan dream (our theme ☺)!! She did one of my best friends’ wedding before, a beach wedding, and it looked like it came right out of a magazine – so tasteful. Thank you so much Veronica – Love Andrea & Rodrigo

Sent on 04/20/2014

Kristen · Married on 03/01/2014

Oh Veronica! It was like she read my mind! My fabulous wedding planner (Miranda Hattie Events) suggested Anthology & Co- and we were not disappointed. Before meeting with Veronica at anthology & Co we had met with at least 4 other florists. All were nice- but Veronica had the vision we were striving for. Not only was she a joy to work with- her pricing was extremely reasonable- but most importantly her designs were amazing. I had a hard time picking out a bouquet- Veronica made an exquisite composite bouquet- I can't believe how many compliments I received- no one had ever seen anything like it! Everything was perfection- all the wedding party flowers were flawless. She incorporated unexpected elements into the designs- while making the space look elegant, modern & chic. I want to have another event so I can use Anthology & Co again. I cannot recommend them enough- you will not be disappointed! Thank you Veronica!! XO Kristen 3-1-14

Sent on 04/10/2014

Andrea · Married on 01/11/2014

Veronica, from Anthology Co. SMASHED it! We had our wedding in the Hilton Key Largo Resort. We hired veronica for flowers and for decor. Everyone was blown away by our florals. We used a combination of drift wood, succulents, airplants, and stag horns. My bouquet was amazing, and were complimented beautifully by the mini bouquets (which she weaved), and the boutonnieres.
    She is extremely energetic, creative and talented. Her prices are excellent for all that she does. My wedding planner and I came to her with a look book with our vision, and she took it to another level. She added elements that we hadn't thought about, and the end result was a true masterpiece.
    I highly recommend her, in fact I can't wait to see what she does in one of my best friend's wedding's in March! Thank you, Veronica!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2014

HIARA · Married on 12/14/2013

Veronica was simply amazing! My flowers were like a dream come true! Everything i imagined and more! She truly understood my vision and completely brought it to life .She was so helpful and saved me from a DIY nightmare. I have no idea what i would have done without her. Thank you for saving my life and for making such breathtaking floral arrangements for my special day

Sent on 12/20/2013

Erin · Married on 12/14/2013

I LOVED VERONICA! She is the most amazing florist!

Our wedding was in December 2013 and was a destination wedding in Miami for us. From our first phone call Vero made everything so easy for me. I had no true vision of what I wanted my flowers to look like and I had a wide range of colors, but she some how understood me.

She was in contact throughout the whole process leading up to the day of the wedding. I wasn't able to do any flower/arrangement trials, but she stunned me when she brought in the bouquets! They were well beyond what I expected. They were unique, the colors and flower choices were beautiful. The boutonnieres were modern and chic. Our tables looked fantastic, I loved the simplicity and elegance. She out did every expectation. Every flower lasted throughout the night and into the next following days. No wilting or falling apart.

She is truly creative and a visionary.

Thank you Vero!!!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Amy · Married on 11/23/2013

Veronica is an incredibly passionate florist. You can tell that her heart was present in every floral arrangement. Her style is unique and filled with true artistry. In addition, she made me a beautiful hair piece to wear for my reception. The ceremony space was not what I initially expected, and she was genuinely upset for not living up to my expectations (which on my budget) I now see was set too high. Advice: Read through the detailed quote finely, communicate effectively exactly what you expect. Hire Veronica, I promise that you will be amazed with her eye for beauty, and you will fall in love again.

Sent on 11/26/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/16/2013

Simply stated, Veronica crushed it. She literally turned my wedding venue into a fairytale dream come true! I had a very complex vision. I wanted a different tablescape for every table to reflect the different places we have lived. I had a vintage themed wedding and I was very particular about the look I wanted. I interviewed 11 florists in the Keys and Miami before finding and hiring Anthology Co. I cannot wait to post photos when I get them back because words simply cannot express the romance and glamour she created! That said, I am going to bullet a few things I appreciated about Veronica from Anthology…
    1. I gave her a budget and a detailed vision. She executed within budget and never ever proposed going over budget. She created my vision perfectly.
    2. She went above and beyond. For example, I suggested a couple of areas I would be okay cutting back on to stay within budget (reducing size of bridesmaids bouquets, eliminating boutonniere) – she did not cut back on anything.
    3. Vero provided all the props (I wanted vintage props on every table) and I did not have to rent anything.
    4. Vero was so excited about the job. She even drove down from Miami to Key West to view the venue in advance. While she was there, she sent me photos of the venue and gushed about how beautiful it would be.
    5. Vero thanked me from the bottom of her heart for the opportunity.
    6. Despite the fact that other florists could not get anemones (because they were out of season), Vero had anemones in my bridal and bridesmaid bouquets!
    7. Bouquets and boutonnieres were presented in the most amazing vessels – perfect for details photos.
    8. My wedding coordinators loved working with Anthology Co. (they had not worked with Vero before).

Sent on 11/20/2013