89 Reviews for Anthem Golf & Country Club

Aisle Runners (2)
Signature Drink (1)
Chocolate Fountain (1)
89 Anthem Golf & Country Club Reviews

This venue is amazing. Everything was perfect from start to finish. Kathy and Danielle are absolutely amazing. All our guests were blown away with how well the entire thing was put together and executed. We are so happy we chose Anthem and will be recommending to all our friends who need a gorgeous venue in the future.

Profile Picture Jennie, 4/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

In just a 4 month engagement, we were amazed how well our wedding turned out. Every detail was just what we wanted and it was truly a night that we will never forget. Danielle & Kathy were so helpful and instrumental in making our wedding perfect, and I have so much confidence in their ability to put on a great wedding for any couple. From the venue, to the food, to the vendors they recommend, it was all so great. We were happy with the value of what we paid for, and even as things got a bit expensive as we went over 100 guests, it was still worth every bit.

Profile Picture Kevin, 4/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, DJ, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Wedding Cake

My husband and I had our wedding at the Anthem Golf and Country Club in March. The venue is absolutely beautiful--stunning mountains in the background and a gorgeous golf course. Additionally, the food was so delicious! Kathy and Danielle are both very professional and were extremely dedicated to ensuring that our big day was absolutely perfect (and it was!). We are so very happy that we had our wedding here. It is a night we will never forget.

Profile Picture Alison, 3/24/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Our wedding at Anthem Golf and Country Club was nothing short of perfect! The setting, the included vendors, the food, and of course the staff lead by Kathy and Danielle. So organized! We did one of their all inclusive packages that made everything so easy and stress free. We couldn't have had a better experience. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Photo for Anthem Golf & Country Club Review - Gorgeous setting!
Profile Picture MJ, 3/3/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We got married in February 2018 at the cafe at Ironwood at Anthem Country Club. We live in CT (I grew up in AZ), so we were planning our wedding from across the country, which would have been stressful, but Danielle and Kathy were AMAZINGLY helpful with the whole process, including on our wedding day!! Danielle really helped me make the little decisions and picture our big day without EVER putting pressure on us to do things a certain way or up-sell us, which was a huge sigh of relief for me. On the day of, she was great at calmly communicating exactly what was going on with our guests (ex: my father-in-law was running a bit late) and helping to make sure everything ran smoothly without ever adding extra stress for me. Our DJ even wanted to set up a bit differently than the Country Club was used to, and Danielle handled it so well and somehow made sure to appease everyone involved. Kathy is a pro! She's done this a million times and knows exactly how everything should run...she even got my husband and I a drink from the bar right when we sat down for dinner! Oh and the food was AMAZING!! I would recommend them to anyone, as it was such a great experience, both in planning and the day of our wedding! We were SO happy with Anthem Country Club for giving us the wedding of our dreams!

Profile Picture Claire, 2/18/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Altar/Arches, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Furniture, Tables, Parking, Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Event Planning, Bridal Suite, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Kathy at Anthem Country Club helped make my dream wedding come true! She was there every step of the way to guide me and answer all my questions .... or sometimes to calm my nerves when I started to stress! I can honestly say hands down it was everything I wanted and more!! They exceeded all my expectations and made one of the most important days of my life everything I always dreamed it would be! ❤️❤️❤️

I had many guest tell me it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to ❤️

Photos
Profile Picture Julianne, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

We looked at numerous places around the valley to get married, but as soon as we visited Anthem we knew we had found the perfect location. We went with the very affordable all-inclusive package because it offered a DJ, florist, photographer, plated meals, full bar, and officiant. We were honestly blown away by each of our vendors. We hosted our wedding at the Ironwood clubhouse. It has a gorgeous view of the mountains for the ceremony backdrop. Our reception was an indoor/outdoor ceeemony on the patio. All of our guests said it was the best wedding they had been to and by far the most gorgeous. Danielle and Kathy were a gem to work with and made sure we were kept in the loop the whole way through! I wish we could do it all over again

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can't say enough good things about our wedding at Anthem Golf & Country Club. Not only is the value for the amazing views, service, food, and details the best we found in our search throughout the valley for a venue, but Kathy and Danielle, who manage and coordinate your event, go above and beyond to make sure your day runs as seamless as possible. Their convenient wedding packages and relationships with solid and reliable vendors made the whole experience beyond special. Our cake was delicious, our Officiant made it so personal, and our DJ from SKM kept the night flowing perfectly. Thank you for making this moment in our life so memorable!

Profile Picture Danielle, 2/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

We looked at several places... Then our last place was right here in our very own neighborhood and country club!!! The moment we stepped onto Kathys office I felt all stress melt away... She knew actually what i wanted for our small family wedding. The grounds were perfect and the staff amazing. I didn't have any stress or worries from the time we booked all the way after the wedding festivities. Just perfect!!! Thank you Anthem Country Club!!!! I'm also so blessed I get to live here!!

Profile Picture Angela, 11/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I can't say enough great things about getting married at Anthem Country Club!! My husband and I got married on November 12,2016 and our all-inclusive Wedding at Anthem Ironwood Clubhouse more than exceeded my expectations. It was our dream day, all because of the hard work of Danielle and Kathy. They love their jobs and went above and beyond to make our day perfect. They were very on top of everything leading up to our big day and everything on our wedding day went as planned with zero issues. I never had to worry about a single thing. I can't tell you how many amazing compliments we got on the food, service, environment and all around beautiful venue! Huge thank you to Danielle and Kathy for our unforgettable Wedding day!! -Chris & Jacque Stella

Profile Picture Jacque, 11/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering

We chose the Persimmon grass lawn for our ceremony and the Persimmon Patio for our reception and couldn't imagine a more perfect location for our Wedding. From the very first meeting with the team at the Anthem Country club to the day of the event it was easy and stress free this was in part because we used all of the recommended vendors. Cathy and Danielle went above and beyond to help with my special requests during the planning stages and even brought me a tray of snacks right before the ceremony because as most brides do I forgot to eat that day.
I highly recommend this gorgeous venue and will add that the price was well below what other venues of lesser quality charge.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 11/6/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

Kathy was outstanding. We didn't want traditional wedding food and they delivered! Kathy really took the time to listen to what we wanted and made it all happen. Anthem is a beautiful venue! So happy we had our wedding with them! Thanks guys!

Profile Picture Tenaya, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

Kathy and Danielle were wonderful and kept us calm throughout the process. Food was amazing, venders within the package were great. We used Jodi for flowers, bamboo for the cake, still life for photos and crazy shotz for our photo booth (which was really fun). Over all a great experience. My only feedback would be to have better prosecco. There are so many great value prosecco options out there.

Profile Picture Sonya, 10/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Rehearsal Dinner Location

I really had a great exprerience during my wedding,everthing was on point and there was always somebody available to ask any question especail Danielle.Personal i will recommend this place to anyone,you wont regret.

Profile Picture Jerry, 10/22/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

They made our budget look like double the value. The food was fantastic, the decorations and linens were beautiful. We love the views. On the day of the wedding, I had a list of small things that I wanted done, but Kathy had already taken care of them, before I could give her the list. Great attention to detail. We loved everything.

Profile Picture Brad, 9/3/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Lighting & Decor, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Covered Outdoor, Indoor, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Tastings, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables

Our wedding at Anthem was BEAUTIFUL! Kathy and Danielle were amazing and so eager to help! I could not have imagined a better day! We had the rehearsal dinner, wedding, and the reception at the Ironwood Clubhouse and they were all great! The food was fantastic and everyone seemed to have had a great time. We used their vendors and loved SKM entertainment, Bamboo Bakery, and Flowers by Jodi. I highly recommend Anthem Golf & Country Club!!!

Profile Picture Gretchen, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location

I live in Colorado but am from Arizona and I could not have been happier with our choice to get married in Arizona but more specifically at the Anthem Country Club! Our wedding was absolutely perfect and I could not have asked for a better experience! Planning from out of state was a nerve racking thought but that's all it was because both Kathy and Danielle made it easier than I could have ever imagined! They were extremely accommodating and always available!! They did an incredible job and we will forever be grateful for how perfect they made our day!!

Profile Picture Courtney, 4/17/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue

My husband and I got married here in February and couldn't of been happier with our wedding! The view was amazing and the room was breathtaking! Both Kathy and Danielle were wonderful to work with and happy to help with any thing they could!

Profile Picture Gaylen, 2/27/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor, Lighting/Sound, Plated, Audio Equipment, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Drapery, Tables

I couldn't have asked for a more stress-free experience on such a special day. From planning, providing ideas, offering feedback and being there for the ground-up, Kathy and Danielle's team were there. They offered additional decorations and props free of cost since they had a wedding convention later that day. It was not expected and it was SO nice of them to even offer. They worked altogether so perfect that you almost didn't realize how hard they were working in the backdrop as everything flowed seamlessly and I didn't have to worry or think about anything. I simply went from the dressing room with my wedding party where I enjoyed many happy moments with my wedding party and giggles over the champagne bucket to walking down the isle where the magic happened on the beautiful lawn of the Ironwood Club to the reception where a delicious lunch / cake display / table set-up was waiting for us. I couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable, stress-free and special day to my soulmate.

Profile Picture Tamra, 1/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Tables, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Hors d'Oeuvres, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Kathy, Danielle and team are absolutely wonderful to work with. They are both experts and very knowledgable but always made us feel comfortable and confident that my daughter's wedding was in good hands. They were always available to meet with us or to help with a quick question. They helped guide our decisions and ultimately my daughter and her husband had the wedding they were hoping for. The actual event couldnt have been more perfect!! The whole team that day was not only very professional but so kind and friendly from start to finish. We ended up extending the dance because everyone was having so much fun. The venue is absolutely gorgeous and couldnt have been more perfect. I would recommend the Anthem Country Club without a doubt. Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Tamara, 1/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arches, Audio Equipment, Centerpieces, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Drapery, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Covered Outdoor, Uncovered Outdoor, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s), Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens

Kathy is amazing to work with! She is very flexible and willing to do what it takes to work with you. She planned my Post Wedding Brunch at the gorgeous Persimmon Club on the patio. Beautiful fire places and a beautiful view!

Profile Picture Jaime, 11/14/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Catering

Kathy and Danielle were a pleasure to work with. They helped us through and during the event, and made everything run smoothly. Kathy was available by phone, email, or to meet whenever I had questions about anything. Thank you for making our day run without a glitch. We had a great time and all our guests did as well!

Profile Picture Capree, 10/25/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Everything was so well done, it allowed everyone to just enjoy the special day. The venue, food and staff were wonderful. I would recommend Anthem Golf and Country Club to anyone.

Profile Picture Peter, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Barware, China, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Hors d'Oeuvres, Outside Cake, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Altar/Arches, Chair Covers, Chairs, Dance Floor, Decor, Furniture, Lighting, Tables, Wheelchair Access, Uncovered Outdoor, Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Liquor License, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Specialty Beer

Anthem Country Club was able to make our wedding exactly what we wanted and had always dreamed of. We are still receiving comments on how beautiful everything was. The food was excellent and the area was gorgeous. The staff made sure everything went smoothly and all were happy. It could not have gone better!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Bridal Suite, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Set Up, Parking, Wheelchair Access, Buffet