Antebellum Design Reviews

117 | Dallas, TX

117 Reviews for Antebellum Design

I planned my wedding in less than 2 months so I really had to make quick decisions. I contacted Antebellum Design and sent them a few pictures of what I was looking for. I was floored by how incredible they looked on my wedding day. The colors were so vibrant and they pop in every picture. I would definitely recommend them to a friend. Terrific experience!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Lauren · Married on 02/22/2014

Absolutely wonderful!! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Kelly · Married on 01/11/2014

Antebellum is a very attentitive and caring vendor. I could always count on them to help me with any and all changes I made. They took my vision and made it come to life! My husband and I were so happy they could help make our special day so special!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Kathy · Married on 01/04/2014

The flowers and décor for our daughter's wedding was so more beautiful than Sara ( the bride) and I ( her mother) could ever imagine! Our church has a tendency to look like a man cave...but not the day of our daughter's wedding! It looked as if you were walking into a secret place in a beautiful garden! Thank you Antebellum for making our daughter's wedding day a dream come true!

Sent on 01/26/2014

Chelsey · Married on 10/26/2013

Marian and Christine were great to work with! When I came in with my husband and wedding planner for an initial consultation, they knew exactly what I wanted. Their prices were the most competitive, and on our wedding day, the flowers arrived without a hitch. I came downstairs and they were actually helping set up chairs! I wholeheartedly recommend Antebellum Design.

Sent on 02/12/2014

Liz · Married on 10/19/2013

Please, please do go and meet Marian. I planned a rehearsal dinner with her and our wedding planner, Amanda Porter, (she and Marion work together) all while in another state.
    I met with Marion once, Amanda twice and in those two meetings they "got" what I envisioned. They put on the loveliest rehearsal dinner and reception our new daughter-in-law and I dreamed of.
    Ask to see photos of both rehearsal and reception venues from the Mooney wedding.
    Marian's creativity is over the top and her prices are fabulous!

Sent on 12/23/2013

Jessica · Married on 09/14/2013

My September 14th wedding at the Dallas Arboretum was absolutely gorgeous! From the moment I met Marian and her associate during our initial appointment, I knew I wanted her to be my florist and didn't look anywhere else! She was pleasant, easy to work with and able to create a dream vision with only a few photos and thoughts of my own. She is really sweet and made the process completely stress-free! She sent a proposal within just a couple of days and the pricing was incredibly fair! It helped that I provided a specific budget and was able to get everything from my wish list without exceeding that budget. I really felt like she was honest and focused more on customer service and making me happy rather than trying to sell me on floral details that would increase the cost. Within one week of my event, she was happy to make last minute adjustments. On the day of the wedding, her team of associates delivered everything to the Arboretum. Her staff was friendly, professional and helpful! The floral arrangements at the ceremony and reception sites were gorgeous and exactly as I had imagined. I could not have have been more impressed or pleased! So glad I did business with Antebellum Design! If I ever need floral arrangements for future events, I will be sure to call Marian!

Sent on 09/28/2013

Catherine · Married on 08/02/2013

Antebellum Design did all the decorations and flowers for my wedding. I gave an overall idea of what I wanted and they brought their expertise and styles in to create something that was more beautiful than I could have imagined. They're very professional and ask a ton of questions to make sure they get every detail just right. Would recommend them highly!

Sent on 08/07/2013

Rita · Married on 07/28/2013

Let me start off by saying I did not think flower centerpieces would be in our budget. Our coordinator recommended Marian and I am so glad she did before I chose other centerpieces. I honestly thought I could only afford the bouquets and other floral items from Antebellum. After meeting with Marian and looking through her shop my whole attitude about our wedding changed. I realized we could afford floral centerpieces. I showed Marian pictures and ideas of what I envisioned and she made it all happen. My wedding was beyond beautiful. The flowers were my absolute favorite thing. The reception and table centerpieces were so pretty. I have had so many compliments. I loved all our bouquets and and boutineers and corsages. Everything was amazing. At the last minute we added flowers to the top of our Chuppah and they were beautiful too. I can't express in words how happy all the flowers made me or how beautiful they were. I can't even describe it how much I loved them and how happy they made me. I am so happy we met Marian and were able to have all the flowers I only dreamed of having, but thought we couldn't afford. She is amazing. An added surprise at the end was being able to have my peonie bouquet that I so wanted. We were afraid they were out of season, but she was able to surprise me with a beautiful bouquet. I absolutely loved loved loved everything she did. She is wonderful. My flowers were so beautiful, all of them and made me so extremely happy!!! The flowers actually made it a wedding I only dreamed about.

trish · Married on 07/26/2013

The wedding was amazing and the flowers were the highlight. They worked with my mom and I to get a great value on seasonal flowers in all these bright fun colors. They arrived on time and set up quickly. I would recommend them to ANYONE. There were angels, perfect flower bearing angels.

Sent on 09/30/2013

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2013

I can not say enough positive things about Mariam and Antebellum Design. I knew from the first day I met with her I not only wanted her to be my wedding florist, but I NEEDED her to be. The passion literally oozes from her as she discusses your desires for your special day. She truly listens to what you want and brings it to life. Mariam provided all of my floral needs in only the way she can. She is very reasonably priced, extremely responsive and the flowers were so fresh and fragrant. Mariam is a true professional and truly talented. You can rest easy if you hire Mariam and her team for your wedding.

Haley · Married on 06/29/2013

Antebellum Design was one of my favorite vendors to work with! I used them for my ceremony and reception flowers and I was able to easily communicate my vision to Marian. She and her team executed flawlessly. I trusted Marian and her team to just run with the ideas we talked about as they understood immediately the look and feel I was going for. Marian was always responsive to emails or questions I had--which sometimes was a lot! Also, I cannot express how nice everyone at Antebellum is. They truly work to accommodate your wedding vision and help explain certain wedding customs and traditions that are relevant to planning the florals for your big day. We received so many compliments from our guests about how gorgeous the flowers were and how perfect they went with the mercury glass vases and centerpieces. Antebellum is truly the best there is!

Sent on 08/05/2013

Lynne & Ryan · Married on 06/27/2013

The ladies at Antebellum were great! They listened to all of my feedback regarding flowers and made beautiful bouquets for our big day. They went above and beyond to help out a stressed out bride! The day of my wedding I got my hair done in the morning and decided a few white flowers in my hair would just complete the look. I called Antebellum an hour before they were going to deliver my flowers and asked if they could bring a long a few small white roses to put in my hair. When I got to the venue, everything was waiting, and they didn't even charge me extra for the few extra flowers.

Bridget · Married on 06/22/2013

Not only did Antebellum Design create amazing arrangements in my rather tight budget, but they also were able to create bouquets for my flower girls with just 2 weeks notice! They were very friendly, punctual, and the quality of their work is outstanding. There's no sense in overpaying for flowers on your wedding day, and they can honestly work within any budget!

Sent on 07/19/2013

Mary · Married on 06/15/2013

I absolutely loved Marian at Antebellum Design. She listened to our request and wishes and especially our budget. She succeeded in ALL aspects. Everything was beautiful!!! My guest raved about the floral arrangements. You will love her attention to detail!!!!

Sent on 06/20/2013
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 05/11/2013

Marian was wonderful!!! She was so sweet and caring. Our wedding was on Mother's Day weekend which made the flower world completely crazy and chaotic. Needless to say, a flower I was obsessed with provided extremely limited and hard to find, no fault of Marian's. She was so sweet, she called me so worried and worked tirelessly to find a comparable flower with assurances she wouldn't stop attempting to find the original that we wanted. She totally came through and found it. She also was extremely budget conscious and did everything she could to carry out our vision without going overboard like some of the other quotes we had received. So happy with her, will use her again for other events and would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Marian for making everything unbelievable and for being so easy to work with!
    I even completely missed a meeting I had scheduled with her and she was so forgiving and nice. I really appreciated how easy going and super helpful she was. My Mom loved how up to date her vessels were as well!

Sent on 05/22/2013

Julia · Married on 04/27/2013

I honestly cannot say enough good things about Marian and her Antebellum team. After meeting with several "cookie-cutter" florists in the Dallas area who I had been referred to, I decided to do my own research. I knew from the moment I walked in the door to their warm and inviting showroom that I was in the right place. To say they went above and beyond doesn't do it justice. Like most brides, I had a wish list that far exceeded my budget, but you never would have known on the day of my wedding thanks to her vast knowledge of flowers and creativity.

On top of creating amazing floral arrangements, they couldn't have been nicer, more responsive, or flexible to our ever-changing needs. I did my fair share of chasing down vendors about headcount changes, day-of timelines, etc., but they were never one of them. We loved working with them so much by the time we had finished all of our consultations I was legitimately sad that Marian had another wedding that evening and wouldn't be able to physically attend my reception as a guest!

There is no doubt in my mind that if I had to plan a wedding again tomorrow, Antebellum would be the first vendor I secured for my date.

Sent on 10/09/2013

Christina · Married on 04/13/2013

We are so pleased we chose Antebellum Design and Events Co for our Floral arrangements! From the beginning of the process, Marian made the planning process so easy, and she was able to envision something more amazing than we had hoped for. All the flowers were fresh, and the arrangements were breathtaking. So many of our guests commented on the beautiful flowers! Not only was everything absolutely gorgeous, but the timing of everything was perfect, and we did not have to worry for one moment that something would not be done. They are totally dependable, professional, and the quality will exceed expectations. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 05/01/2013

Rachel · Married on 03/10/2013

Marian was absolutely wonderful to work with!! She took my vision and added her own expert suggestions to create the perfect look for our big day. She worked within the budget provided and there were no surprises at any point of the process. Her crew was prompt, professional, and courteous - everything was carried out exactly the way we discussed. The flowers were so fresh and perfect - they still looked good over a week later! I would highly recommend Antebellum Design to any bride who is looking for perfect flowers and wonderful customer service.

Sent on 06/09/2013

Antebellum Florist was wonderful to work with! My daughter, the bride, chose them, and I heartily seconded her choice. The table settings were spectacular, and all budget requirements were respected. The artistic vision of Antebellum was visibleon every level. In addition to the table settings, Antebellum aranged photos and personal items as an entryway display. A cooperative attitude, unique creative vision, and beautiful flowers - what more could you want?

Sent on 01/06/2013

Molly · Married on 11/03/2012

Antebellum Design was great to work with! I gave them the colors and style of flowers I was looking for and let them design the bouquets and boutonnieres. They turned out beautifully and were exactly as I would have made them! They were incredibly easy to work with and flexible with changes I made throughout the process. Thanks so much!

Sent on 12/11/2012

GEORGIA · Married on 11/03/2012

Wonderful to work with. I gave some ideas and Antebellum Design turned them into the wedding of my dreams. Marian went well beyond what was asked and people are still asking me who did the decor. She is so easy to talk to and SO SWEET. I highly recommend them. They were on time and everything was completed just how we spoke about it. She has wonderfule ideas and when I was not sure, she knew what would look best. AND I changed my mind on many details so many times and not once did she get frustrated or upset with me. The perfect wedding vendor.Im so glad I went with Antebellum Design.

Sent on 01/29/2013

I absolutely loved Marian at Antebellum. She really guided me through this process. And she really helped me maximize my budget to get the most out of it. In fact, my friends were astonished at what I paid for what I got. They could have sworn I paid triple from what I actually did. I went with purple orchids and submerged in giant hurricane flowers and floating candles on all the table tops and the ceremony back drop pretty much took your breath away. So prompt, easy to work with and very creative with her ideas.

I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND them for your wedding.

Sent on 11/12/2012
  • F

Flavia · Married on 10/27/2012

Antebellum design met my expectations as my wedding vendor. They went above and beyond:)

Sent on 06/12/2013

Trish · Married on 09/22/2012

Oh My Gosh, can I just say how incredibly fantastic and fabulous Marian and the team at Antebellum are!
    Just amazing! If you describe your dream wedding florals they will make it happen. Even if you aren't sure and you show them things you like or if you have a certain budget to meet, they will make it happen. My daughter, Lexi, and I both cried when we saw how beautiful everything was. Marian saw my vision to a T. Lexi and Bo could not had more beautiful flowers! Choose this florist and you will not be sorry!

Sent on 02/02/2013