Antebellum Design Reviews

117 | Dallas, TX

117 Reviews for Antebellum Design

Doba · Married on 03/15/2015

Marian and Christine were pleasures to work with! They helped turn my dream wedding into a fantasy. For the majority of the planning process, I lived out of town, but they were always so prompt in returning calls and emails and alleviating all of my concerns. They sat with me and went through what everything was going to look like, and they worked with me on price. They helped me stay under my price point and were always coming up with ideas on how to make everything even more beautiful while bringing down cost. At the wedding itself, all the guests commented on how beautiful all of our flowers and decor were. The flowers photographed beautifully and I still love looking at them in pictures.. I would recommend Antebellum Design to all my friends, and I look forward to using them for future events.

Sent on 06/03/2015
  • Marlena

Marlena · Married on 03/14/2015

If I could give Marian & Christine 10 stars for professionalism & flexibility I would! They were absolutely wonderful to work with through the whole process, including my last minute change to move the ceremony & reception indoors due to weather. We received countless compliments on the flowers. My personal favorite was the heart-stopping arrangement of pink orchids at the entry. The colors were vibrant and the flowers were ultra-fresh. We were still able to enjoy them after we returned from the wedding! I can't say enough about how pleased I am!

Sent on 06/10/2015

Clayr · Married on 02/07/2015

Marian and Christine were truly amazing to work with and I would never choose another florist. They understood what my vision was and truly produced something even more beautiful than I could have imagined! They also made working with them easy and stress-free. They would return emails and phone calls promptly and continued to work with me up to the day of with any changes or add-ons. If you are looking for a florist who is creative and great to work with then look no further. Book them TODAY! You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 08/25/2015

From planning to take down, Antebellum Design performed above and beyond any expectation. For the bride who does not quite have a concept of her Big Day, Antebellum Design offers bonanza of event pictures to help with the decision making. For the bride on budget, Marian and Christine, the face of Antebellum Design, have endless ideas to stay in the color scheme, but take on the seasonal flowers and reuse ceremony flower arrangements in reception. In our case, Antebellum Design turned a 21st century wedding into a fairy tale. Young girls attending the wedding wanted the contact numbers of Antebellum for their future use. My favorite comment was,"I never copy people, but I am getting Antebellum Design and I want these exact same flower arrangements." At the time of "Catch the Bouquet" my daughter managed to throw the bouquet high into the chandelier. A second later she was holding a second bouquet, just as beautiful , ready to throw again. Antebellum Design had contingency plan even for this rare situation. Marian and Christine have impeccable taste and class and their positive attitude and energy make the process even more enjoyable. We will chose Antebellum design again for our next big event. Thank you, Antebellum!
    We are forever grateful.

Sent on 06/06/2015

Joy · Married on 10/18/2014

I only had to meet with Marian and Christine one time to know they were the florists I had to have for my wedding. They connected with me like I wasn't just another bride they were working with, and they made me feel like my wedding was just as important to them as it was for me! They responded to every question I had via e-mail promptly, and I was SO impressed with how they were able to take my tight budget and give me EXACTLY what I had envisioned for an extremely affordable price. I took pictures I found off Pinterest for my flower-filled pumpkin centerpieces, and they were not only able to re-create it, but they made them 100 times BETTER than what I had found! Everything they created was simply stunning. I could not have asked for a better florist than Antebellum Design, and they truly made my wedding day more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Thank you, ladies! <3

Sent on 10/19/2014

I recently got married at the Nasher and working with Antebellum was simply delightful. Both Marian and Christine’s professionalism and meticulous attention to detail really stood out from day one. They are so easy to work with and they automatically knew what my vision was after our first meeting. With all the obstacles thrown our way from the weather, seating arrangements, and last minute orders, Antebellum truly went above and beyond, seamlessly taking care of all the little details. My centerpieces and layout was everything I could of hoped for and more. You cannot find a better florist and I highly recommend Antebellum!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Amanda · Married on 10/04/2014

Marian and Christine are amazing at what they do. In speaking with several florists, they were by far the best value. The flowers were ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! They were very flexible with last minute changes I made (actually decreasing my order). Everyone could not raving about all the flowers. It was a combination of orange lilies, orange spray roses, thistle, blue delphinium. I could not have been happier with them. They came on time and everything was well labelled. I would highly recommend this awesome mother-daughter team :).

Sent on 10/22/2014

Heather · Married on 10/04/2014

Antebellum is AMAZING. These ladies know exactly what they are doing. Not only were they able to help develop my vision with their creative minds, but they exceeded my expectations. After my first meeting with them, I knew I wanted to work with them! I HIGHLY recommend them! You can see some of the photos on my Instagram page @heathernm
    AMAZINGLY talented ladies!!!!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2014

Summer · Married on 10/04/2014

Marian and Christine at Antebellum are great and they LOVE flowers. They really worked with us to get the 'look' we wanted while staying within our budget. We had some difficulty at first figuring out just what we wanted for flowers, but eventually we got an idea that everyone agreed on and Antebellum delivered. The flowers were gorgeous and the color scheme was just what I wanted.

Jacqueline · Married on 09/20/2014

I really couldn't ask for a better vendor or florist. They worked with me to make my floral ideas come to life. Marian and Christine were super flexible and extremely friendly. You can't go wrong with them at all! They're extremely professional and dependable!

Sent on 10/01/2014

Nicole · Married on 09/20/2014

I absolutely love Marian and Christine with Antebellum!!! Their work and eye for understanding what vision I had in my head was on point! They were flexible and accommodating to every detail change. Even went out of their comfort zone to give me exactly what I wanted. I couldn't recommend these ladies enough! You will love them :)

Sent on 10/04/2014

Antebellum provided fantastic service. I was planning my wedding from out of town and they were very accommodating to meet with me when I came back to Dallas. Very helpful and very knowledgeable. Multiple guests commented on how beautiful the arrangements and bouquets were! I wouldn't have changed a thing!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Where many brides and MOBs have no idea what they want, we were the opposite. We had a vision of what we wanted and were searching for for a floral design company that could help us bring that vision to life. Not only did they exceed our expectations in that area, but also brought their depth and breadth of experience to create a wedding beyond our wildest dreams. Two weeks after the wedding, I'm still getting comments from wedding guests and friends of those guests, asking about the beautiful florals that created a memorable ambiance and magical evening! Simply priceless!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Ana · Married on 08/29/2014

Marian and Christine were very nice people to work with. Easy to contact and responded to my e-mails quickly. They did an amazing job, and not to mention at a very reasonable price. Everything looked BEAUTIFUL, just PERFECT!!!! We were very happy with our floral design. I highly recommend Antebellum Design, LLC!

Sent on 09/08/2014

Marian and Christine were wonderful to work with. I had no clue what type or color of flowers I wanted and they were very helpful as we started going through their gallery of pictures to determine what I liked. They are both very personable and worked with us on our budget and the flowers looked great on our wedding day. I am very happy we found antebellum designs.

Sent on 07/31/2014

Antebellum was great to work with. I had changed my mind about 3 different times and they were very patient and listened to me each time. The flowers on our cake table were amazing, as were the guest reception tables. Our head table was absolutely to die for as well. I was a bit disappointed in the flowers on our bar. I do not know if it was Antebellum's fault, but I didn't understand fully what they were going to look like. I had a picture for inspiration and the final result looked nothing like the picture. I also thought that the boutineers looked a little worn by the time they made it to the men. But again, I do not know if they just got a little worn during transportation (someone else picked them up since the bouts were going to a different location). Overall, I think that they were very nice to work with and 99% of everything looked great!

Sent on 07/06/2014

Bianca · Married on 05/30/2014

Everyone at Antebellum Design's was wonderful to work with!! They always responded so quickly to all of my e-mails and knew exactly what I wanted for my wedding. I changed my bridesmaid dresses a few times which effected my flowers but Marian was so flexible and always tried to help when she could! I would recommend Antebellum Design to anyone that is looking for a florist. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 06/02/2015

Have to say Marian was awesome!!! Easy to contact and coordinate with. Quick responses excellent customer service. Not to mention the AMAZING job she did on my flower arrangements. Very reasonably priced and top quality work. Would recommend 100% every time.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Haley · Married on 05/15/2014

Absolutely wonderful service! You will not regret going with antebellum designs for your wedding!!!!!

Laura · Married on 04/19/2014

My first impression of Antebellum described in three words are: caring, professional, and dependable. All of the staff at antebellum were quick to respond and very kind. They are willing to work with your budget without making you feel obligated to spend more. My wedding flowers were an absolute dream. I got so many compliments about my floral arrangements. Antebellum Designs are an absolute charm! Thank you!

Sent on 05/25/2014

Everything was beautiful! I highly recommend them!

Sent on 05/04/2014

Hilary · Married on 04/12/2014

Our flowers were beautiful! I was so happy with them, especially my bouquet and the altar flowers. Definitely recommend them!

Sent on 08/23/2014

Antebellum were great to work with. We did not know what we really wanted and with just a couple of minutes with them, they were able to show us some great arrangements that was perfect for our wedding. They have great vision and are easy to work with. They even put together an arrangement for the wedding cake that looked amazing.

Sent on 04/15/2014

Sheri · Married on 03/22/2014

Marian and Christine at Antebellum Design & Events do exceptional work and are a pleasure to work with. Everything they use is top notch - vases, stands, candles, lanterns etc.
    The flowers and arrangements are gorgeous and very fresh. I would recommend Antebellum for any decorating event you may have.

Sent on 05/04/2014

Megan · Married on 03/01/2014

I knew Marian and her team were the right choice the second I met them. She took us on a tour of her huge warehouse and helped figure out what style of wedding I wanted. She had wonderful ideas and helped create a truly beautiful day. The day of my wedding it was a little windy. The ceremony was outside and during my pictures just before the wedding one of the candelabras fell over and glass broke everywhere! Marian was super nice about it and figured out how to replace it and make everything workout even in the crazy wind. I also forgot to ask her petals for the flower girl so Marian offered to run out and get some for us that day. She was so nice and helpful truly cannot say enough great things about Antebellum Design & Event Co. I have recommended them to so many friends already!

Sent on 05/23/2014