Antebellum Design Reviews

117 | Dallas, TX

117 Reviews for Antebellum Design

Nicole · Married on 05/28/2016

We visited a beautiful venue in McKinney, Texas and during the consultation the venue was being set up for a wedding that day. We observed absolutely gorgeous floral arrangements being set up for the wedding. We inquired who was the vendor for the floral arrangements and were told it was Antebellum Design, LLC.

Upon meeting with Antebellum Design we received professional services and a personalized proposal to meet our needs and budget. Suggestions were made how to decorate both the wedding and reception using arrangements that could be moved from after the service to the reception hall. Antebellum provided suggestions to create the best overall visual effect at the reception while being efficient with the budget.

The day of the wedding Antebellum was professional, prompt, and delivered the most incredible floral experience. We know of weddings that cost twice what we spent with Antebellum and didn’t get the same quality or visual effect that we received. The difference was quality and superb floral design. We receive compliments from many people at the wedding about how gorgeous the floral designs were. We couldn’t have been more satisfied.

Sent on 06/05/2016

We were planning our wedding from Boston and Antebellum helped our wedding planning from out of state so much easier! I met them only one time and we communicated through e-mail. They knew exactly what questions to ask to make sure my wedding day would be perfect. Our wedding day came and everything was beyond our expectations! Everything was so lovely and what I dreamed of. It went with the theme that I was hoping for and it made our wedding day perfect! Thanks again Antebellum!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Lisa · Married on 03/12/2016

What wonderful flowers and decorations. In and out efficiently! Great to work with and made the wedding and reception extra special. You can not do better with any other florist!

Sent on 03/19/2016

morgan · Married on 02/12/2016

Marian and Christine were fantastic. I came in and showed them exactly what i wanted. They weren't costly and they knew exactly what they were doing. Communication was timely and they were very prompt. My wedding came out extremely beautiful. Thank you so much Marian and Christine.

Sent on 03/11/2016

R · Married on 12/31/2015

I was so impressed with Antebellum Designs from the moment my mom & I first met with them. I wasn't really sure what I wanted as far as floral arrangements went, I just knew I wanted to keep it simple. Marian & Christine did such an amazing job, showing me pictures to get an idea of what I liked. They were incredibly knowledgeable about my venue as well & while it seemed like other florists were trying to "up-sell" me, Marian & Christine were very honest. They made me feel like they were truly focused on my vision for my wedding, as opposed to adding on extra arrangements that I didn't really need or want. I think that was really what sealed the deal for my mom & I. Their pricing is very fair & they were very conscious of what would be in season for my New Year's Eve wedding - suggesting seasonal alternatives that fit my style. They were incredibly laid back & put me at ease. I truly felt like I was able to leave everything in their hands. On the day of the wedding, they delivered everything promptly & it was so beautiful! My bouquet was amazing, the bridesmaids all looked perfect, as did the guys & I was so happy with what they came up with for the moms & our "house party". I really can't recommend them enough! Thank you both for making my day beautiful & special!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Kathryn · Married on 12/12/2015

In my opinion, flowers add so much to the details of the wedding/reception. Antebellum brings your choices together to create a work of art. They are wonderful at making the arrangements versatile. We were able to use the wedding flowers in the reception area with great ease. Our venue was the same for both events, but if you must transfer locations, they still make the transit simple. My daughter and I met with Marian and Christine and they were very attentive to the overall look, atmosphere, and desires of my daughter. They listened to every detail making suggestions on ways to get the look at the best price. When you have questions along the way, they are prompt to respond. When we arrived at the venue, I was able to see them and glad I did at that time, for they did their work and were gone before I realized. I would have loved to share with them how beautiful I felt everything was! Marian and Christine are artists! You will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Marian and her team at Antebellum Design are amazing! I am not much of a flower girl, however after leaving my initial meeting I was SO EXCITED. Marian was wonderful with bringing my floral ideas and color scheme to life. She spent extensive time with us, showing pictures, sample flowers, and sample arrangements to ensure our florals were nothing less than perfect. She even designed a specialty color and leash for our “flower dog”. She had wonderful ideas on reusing certain elements from the ceremony to the reception which was very helpful regarding costs. She arrived early on the day of and the set up was immaculate. I was also blown away by her walls and walls of beautiful vases including the collection of both gold and silver mercury glass. Marian and her team were so easy to work with and the results were perfect. I would recommend them to everyone!

Sent on 03/23/2016

Antebellum Design was the perfect choice. This was my favorite vendor. They are charming professional and they care about making you happy. Marian and Christine,
    did a wonderful job with all our flowers, the bridal bouquet was beautiful and bridesmaids too...all was exactly was we ask for and more...we received a lot of complements on the table decorations and the choice of flowers was perfect!
    Thanks Girls!!!!!

Sent on 11/28/2015

Nina · Married on 11/07/2015

I had 3 friends who used Antebellum for their weddings and insisted that I contact them when I got engaged. I was not disappointed! Marian and Christine are an absolute JOY to work with. Their studio is lovely and they take such care for what they do. They are incredibly talented and made the entire process so easy. Do not hesitate in contacting these ladies. (I wish I could post pictures here.The flowers were insanely gorgeous!) Our wedding was featured on www.celebratecolorfully.com if you'd like to see their work!

Sent on 01/18/2016

From the moment I met with Marian and Christine, I knew they were who I wanted to work with for my floral needs. I met with many floral companies, but clicked with them immediately. They are very easy to work with and very accommodating. I went through my vision and showed them some ideas on our first meeting. They showed me some concepts and helped me pull it all together. The initial bid was fantastic! Unfortunately, we had to cut the budget unexpectedly, so I went back to them a few weeks later and they were very nice and accommodating in helping me pull my budget down without sacrificing my vision and "cheaping" it out. They discussed flowers options that would save me money and spent time with me to make sure that I was happy with the end result. The day of the wedding, they had already set up everything by the time I arrive (I didn't even get to say hi) and it was GORGEOUS! They did a great job pulling everything together and making sure it was all perfect for me. I would highly recommend them to anyone for their floral needs. They are an absolute joy to work with and did absolutely everything they promised. Thank you Marian and Christine!

Sent on 10/21/2014
  • Cassandra

Cassandra · Married on 10/02/2015

Antebellum Designs was one of the best decisions I made throughout the entire wedding process. I was able to explain to them the look that I wanted and then they did all the rest. They provided suggestions on how to make the "look" come to life and were extremely professional - and personal - throughout the process. Truly worth every penny!

Sent on 01/19/2016

WOW! Our flowers were gorgeous! They exceeded my expectations. The ladies at Antebellum were creative, responsive, professional, and produced stunning arrangements and ceremony and reception floral decor. We had a budget issue, and Marian and Christine were understanding and helped us with an alternate proposal that provided us with three different price points and options to choose from. Overall, wonderful experience!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Leigh · Married on 09/05/2015

Antebellum design is fantastic! I was pleased with their services- from the beautiful bouquets, reception table décor to the cake stands...It all was fabulous! I couldn't have imagined my ideas transformed into anything more perfect that what Christine and Marian pulled off for my wedding. I highly recommend these ladies and hope you find their services just as magical as I did!

Sent on 01/25/2016

LaTonya · Married on 08/29/2015

i absolutely loved working with Marian and Christine. These two lady's are a joy to work with. The work they done for my wedding ceremony and reception was outstanding. They are very prompt, courteous and they're work surely speaks volumes. Thank you for a great experience.

Sent on 09/16/2015

nancy · Married on 07/19/2015

Marian and Christine are very very friendly, they always assist me with the warmest smile.
    For my bouquet, I told them I love rose, hydrangea and orchid. And I like ivory and pink and I also mentioned to them that I wanted the bouquet to look romantic. Well, I have no idea what kind of magic did they use, but my bouquet was wayyyyy prettier than what I imagined. I was sooo in love with my bouquet and everybody keeps telling me that my bouquet is so pretty.
    The bridesmaid's bouquets, the boutonnieres and the corsages were so pretty too. My bridesmaids told me that they kept trying to hold the bouquet all the time just because it was too pretty.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Cheri · Married on 06/27/2015

Antebellum Design, LLC in Dallas, Texas was the best! They provided the most beautiful flowers and professional service. Thank you for making our daughter\'s wedding more beautiful that we could ever have imagined! You cannot go wrong with this vendor at all. \r\n\r\nCheri Thompson

Sent on 06/29/2015

Marian was wonderful to work with. The flowers were the most beautiful I have ever seen and they were exactly what we discussed I wanted. She came in way under our budget so we were able to order extra flowers. They were one time professional and even set out extra decorations that I brought and wanted to have with there flowers. They assisted with the clean up at my venue and gave me no stress on my big day. They are also very nice to work with, Marian knows her flowers.

Sent on 06/28/2015

Anne · Married on 05/30/2015

Workign with Antebellum was an absolute joy. From the first meeting to the actual wedding! They listened to my daughter's vision and provided exactly what she expected. Marian and her team were professional, kind, and even hand delivered the bridal portrait bouqet to the house. Sincerely, Anne

Sent on 06/02/2015

Rehearsal Dinner out of town. Worked with florist via email. Arrangements were beautiful and exactly what we wanted. Marian worked with us to come within budget.

Sent on 06/04/2015

Abby · Married on 05/16/2015

ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS VENDOR! Both Marian and Christine were extremely easy and flexible to work with. They made my daughter's vision of her dream wedding become a reality! The flowers they chose were gorgeous! They were priced in the same range as most other floral vendors. Great to work with!!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Blake · Married on 04/26/2015

Absolutely amazing vendor! Would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a florist! Explained my ideas and vision and they completely exceeded expectations! I didn't have to worry about anything at all!

Sent on 06/02/2015

Marian did SUCH a great job at my wedding helping everything come together perfectly. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and went perfectly with the look that we wanted. Antebellum was great when preparing for the wedding and listening to the style that I liked and making suggestions/edits of what would look best and it all turned out perfectly. They were so nice to work with and really have a great eye for design.

Sent on 05/11/2015

From the moment I walked into Antebellum months before my wedding until the day everything came together on my wedding day, they were there making sure everything was EXACTLY how I wanted it. At first, I didn't really know what I wanted. I barely knew what colors I was going to be using. The ladies at Antebellum didn't skip a beat. They showed me designs, tried to get me thinking, and promised me that we could keep changing everything up until the last few weeks. Thank goodness for that! Less than a month before the wedding, I felt like I completely changed everything I wanted except for the colors. I decided I didn't want certain flowers, I wanted more greenery, I totally changed my bouquet from perfectly shaped to crazy loose and I was so afraid I was too late. I walked into the shop and told them what I was thinking. Marian and Christine were SO excited that I knew what I wanted that they didn't care that I was changing it up on them! They are so great about making sure every bride gets what she wants for her dream day. I couldn't be more happy with the way everything turned out. My floral was AAAAAAAAMAZING. I couldn't rate Antebellum any higher on the scale or I would have. I recommend them 100%.

Sent on 05/11/2015

Martha · Married on 04/17/2015

My daughter and I interviewed several florists to use for her wedding. We had a palette and an idea of the types of flowers and "look" in mind; Marian at Antebellum Designs took those ideas and developed a design idea that was far above and beyond our expectations. She educated us on the seasonal availability of our preferred flowers and gave us choices of backups in case those flowers were not available.

The finished product was breathtakingly beautiful! When Marian delivered the flowers to the venue, I cried. Antebellum Designs will be my "go to" florist from now on.

Sent on 04/21/2015

Dora · Married on 03/15/2015

This vendor listened to our needs, changed the proposal as many times as we changed or tweaked our requests. They were amazingly flexible, budget conscientious very responsive. Communicating with them was easy and everything was beautiful.

Sent on 06/03/2015