10 Reviews for Another Cute & Classy Event

7 Another Cute & Classy Event Reviews

I used this service for my wedding and the were awesome. I recommend them they will make your special day even more special.

Profile Picture janice, 5/15/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Another Cute & Classy Event Planning went above and beyond for our wedding. My family and friends said over and over again that hiring Camille was the best money ever spent! I agree. I felt we were given tons of value for our money. Although we hired Camille as a wedding planner, we were given tremendous assistance and support throughout the entire wedding planning process and even the wedding day. Camille literally got me down the aisle and to my patiently waiting groom-to-be. The amount of attention to detail she gives is impeccable. Another Cute & Classy Event Planning made the wedding planning experience fun, stress free and seamless. Our day was perfect and we give a lot of credit to Camille and her team for that. Another Cute & Classy Event Planning is highly recommend if you want as close to perfect as can be. Best decision ever!

Profile Picture Sharron, 8/1/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, Flowers, Jewelry, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

I cant even begin to say how invaluable Another Cute & Classy Event were to me. ACCE helped in the planning and coordination of my Engagement Photo Shoot, Bridal Shower and my Wedding. No questions/request went unanswered or unfulfilled. I relied heavily on the expertise of Camille and she alway came through for me. She had solutions for every need. Photographer--Baker--Florist--as well as her expertise as a coordinator.
I was amazed at how resourceful she was in working with my photographer. She found the locations and provided props for my photo shoot. I was an out-of-town bride and I left all the planning and coordinating of photo shoot as well as Bridal shower to ACCE. I was so overwhelm with excitement and emotions when I walked into my Bridal Shower and saw the details/effort that was put into every aspect of my event. It was all me and my taste. If my groom was present and we had a minister I would have gotten married right then and there. The decor was amazing! Impeccable attention to detail. Listen if you are in need of an event planner/coordinator, look no further!! ACCE is budget conscious and understands how to give you the most bang for your $$$$. Patient, professional, and definitely takes pride and loves what she does. A coordinator that will have you in a relaxed state of mind before and during your event. The ACCE Team surpassed my expectations and they will do the same for you.

Profile Picture judi, 9/28/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

My husband and I were both very impressed by the level of both professionalism & creativity that the ACCE team brought to our special day! Camille thank you for adding your Cute & Classy touches.

Best Regaurds
Mr. & Mrs. Lynn

Profile Picture Charnelle, 7/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning
4.7

WOW" "WOW" and "Amazing" Let me tell you, if you are looking for someone to take all the wonderful ideas from your head and make your dream a reality then call Another Cute and Classy Event. Their florist, Vernice did an amazing job with my flowers. many people do not like silk flowers, but I wanted a bouquet that I could keep to remember my day. So many people were amazed at how real my flowers looked, they did not look like the cheap stuff from the dollar store. The quality of service and product was amazing. They are amazing and affordable. I would recommend them to anyone without regret.

Thank you Vernice and Camille you are the best.

Brenda Johnson

Profile Picture User3741165, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

There was not an option that could have better described the services I received from Another Cute and Classy Events better than "Unique" Services! I truly don't know how I could've pulled my event off if it wasn't for the invaluable advice, professional direction, and overall excellent quality of service I received from ACCE! Ms. Camille is a GENIUS when it comes to coordinating and executing a BEAUTIFUL, UNFORGETTABLE, and definitely CLASSY event! My baby shower was definitely cute & classy and won't soon be forgotten!! I give ACCE 5 stars....hands down!!

Profile Picture Krystal, 2/23/13, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Cute and Classy went above and beyond our expectations. Our wedding was absolutely perfect! She was very detailed oriented, professional, organized, and effectively communicated with my husband and I throughout the entire process. She did not leave our side during the event and ensured that everything was handled with precision and accuracy with vendor deliveries or services. Our family and friends had an enjoyable and memorable event that we will cherish for years to come thanks to her. If you are looking for a “Cute and Classy” event, look no further. Book now, you will not regret it!

View Vendor Response