Anomalie Reviews

367 Reviews for Anomalie

• Erin

Erin N. · Married on 10/17/2020

Perfection!

Absolutely loved working with Anomalie! Things have changed a bit since I got my dress, but it looks like good changes to only make things better. I was having a hard time finding exactly what I wanted with long sleeves but also some coverage and support where I needed it. It was amazing being able to pick every detail of my dress - the fabric, the color, the lace, the silhouette. It was exactly what I hoped for on my wedding day!!

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Briana

Briana · Married on 10/10/2020

Custom Dress that Lived Up to ALL My Expectations!

I originally contacted found Anomalie because I had so many different ideas for my dress and count not figure out how they fit together into one dress. In using the custom sketch and answering the dress questionnaire, I realized that my vision was actually for two different dresses. I found my ceremony dress in a bridal boutique shortly after my consultation, but I knew there was no way I was going to find the perfect skin tone mesh for my illusion sleeves from any existing designer and decided to move forward with Anomalie for my reception dress. Picking the samples was so much fun and got me excited to see the finished product, which arrived earlier than expected. Good thing it did too, because one of my fabrics was left out of the skirt. I reached out and was able to have the fabric sent to me, take the dress to a local seamstress to add the fabric in, and Anomalie reimbursed me for the cost! I was so proud of my dress - keeping it for another special occasion rather than preserving it because I have to get more use out of my perfect party dress!

Sent on 02/16/2021
  • Meghan

Meghan M. · Married on 10/03/2020

Incredible company!

Anomalie is awesome. The design process is a blast and there is always someone there to answer all of your excessive and annoying questions. They are so responsive and do everything they can to make your dress dreams come true.

Sent on 02/17/2020

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Meghan! There are no annoying or excessive questions - we want to make sure each and every bride knows exactly what is going on at all times. We can't wait for your big day!
  • Kayla

Kayla D. · Married on 10/02/2020

Best decision ever!

I highly recommend Anamolie. They were was so wonderful to work with. My dress was in the process of being made when the pandemic hit. It still made it to me a month earlier than what they projected. They kept me updated on the process and reached out after the wedding. I went to many dress shops never findong the one. Anomalie made my dress! It was cheaper than elsewhere and I got to design it!

Sent on 05/04/2021
  • Gladys

Gladys Z. · Married on 09/20/2020

A dream come true

This dress, veil and shirt were everything I imagined and more. They fit so great and the dress was so comfortable to wear all night. I am forever in love with my one-of-a-kind dress.

Sent on 05/04/2021
  • LAQUITA

Laquita · Married on 09/11/2020

Great and amazing

My dress was just what I wanted

Sent on 10/02/2020
  • Jamie

Jamie W. · Married on 09/04/2020

Dress shopping success

I spent months trying on a million (maybe not a million) wedding dresses and found aspects of numerous dresses that I loved and hated. Anomalie was able to help me come up with a design that incorporated so many of the designs I loved. They helped guide me by making suggestions that I hadn't even thought of. I was treated with consideration and respect so far and can not wait to get my dress to see it all put together!

Sent on 07/29/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Jamie, thank you so much for sharing this important feedback! We know how insane and vast wedding dresses are, so we are glad we were able to bring all of your favorite elements together into one gown. We can't wait to see your dress come to life alongside you!
  • Futuremrsresendiz

Alexis · Married on 08/22/2020

anomalie wedding dresses

I was super nervous about designing a dress online but everything was amazing and the stylists we're so helpful. My dress and veil came out perfect and I could not be happier ♡

Sent on 08/23/2020
  • Nyesha

Nyesha J. · Married on 07/25/2020

My perfect dress through Anomalie!

From the moment I ordered and unpacked my dress I was in awe of anomalie! I don’t even know how to stress how much I loved the whole process! On my wedding day I became a princess in my dress! I even told a friend about this company, and now she has ordered her dress through them and is excited! I highly recommend getting your perfect wedding dress through them! The price is reasonable and they work with you every step of the way!

Sent on 07/27/2020
  • Kayleecarthel

Kaylee · Married on 06/06/2020

Absolutely amazing

I’m getting married June 6th and I’ve had my dress since October and I love it! It’s exactly what I wanted. Plus the customer service is amazing they are always on top of the game when you have questions or just checking on the status of your dress. I highly recommend.

Sent on 09/03/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for this feedback, Kaylee! We are so glad you love your dress and can’t wait to see the photos from your big day.

Gabriela W. · Married on 06/06/2020

Dream dress come to life!

Imagine the dress of your dreams, Erase the $10k price tag, and get it delivered to your door for a fraction of the cost! Anomalie is unbelievable. I am beyond happy with my experience, my dress was PERFECT. I would recommend to everyone. Why pay 4x the price when you can have a beautiful dress for less, and work with a company that truly cares about its employees !

Sent on 04/23/2020
  • Izzy

Izzy O. · Married on 05/30/2020

Anomalie is just that! An Anomaly!

Anomalie is an INCREDIBLE company. They not only design and make your dream wedding dress to your exact wants, specifications, & size, but they also do it at an extremely affordable price and they help you find out what exactly you want in your own custom wedding dress. My dress was the most perfect and beautiful thing I've ever worn, and it fit perfectly when I got it in the mail. My dress was $1600-a dress like mine in a typical bridal store/boutique (even the discount ones) would usually cost upwards of $2,000. They even marked my dress down a couple hundred dollars just because they said that my dress was so unique, they wanted to have it on their repertoire. They do 100% quality work and they make sure everything is absolutely taken care of for your special day. GO FOR IT! Design your dream wedding dress; this company will make a dress that is totally and uniquely you, as well as do it at a price that won't break your bank. I have zero complaints and they take so much time to help you through the process, as well as keep you updated throughout each stage of your dress being made. 100/10, TOTALLY recommend Anomalie.

Sent on 06/25/2020
  • Caroline

Caroline C. · Married on 05/24/2020

Fantastic Team to Work With

Anomalie is an incredible company -- they take bridal visions and bring them to life! I worked with Tanisha and Lauren as my stylists and they were so helpful throughout the entire process. I am so uncomfortable in with my body type and unsure about style and they made me a beautiful sketch. Ultimately, I cancelled my order because my vision shifted and I fell in love with a different dress. When I told Lauren, she was so sweet and professional about the entire thing and started to process my refund. If I hadn't switched my vision, I can guarantee I would have looked amazing in the dress designed. My time with Anomalie was a wonderful experience and I cannot recommend them enough!

Sent on 09/03/2019

Heather G. · Married on 05/23/2020

Exceptional

The best wedding dress experience ever. They over exceeded my expectations on the vision of my dress, its gorgeous and beautiful, literally cried when I seen the sketch! Seriously choose Anomalie for your wedding dress!

Sent on 04/11/2019
  • Mallory

Mallory K. · Married on 05/23/2020

Custom-made wedding dress

Anomalie is great to work with, and their dresses are affordable. I was able to try dresses on at a boutique and show pictures to my stylist to create a unique dress. The dress I wanted could not be found at a bridal shop - vintage, lace, tea length, but Anomalie was able to make it no problem. My dress was also finished ahead of schedule.

Their customer service is also fantastic. All my questions and concerns were responded to immediately. I did not have to pay much for alterations, which would have been another major cost if I were to buy a dress from a shop with standard sizing.

My alteration shop told me multiple times that my dress was made with high quality fabrics, and they were impressed with the craftsmanship. Lastly, I've gotten many compliments on how beautiful my dress was.

Sent on 07/19/2020
  • Morgan

Morgan A. · Married on 05/16/2020

Beautiful gown, even more beautiful venue

If you want to find a dress that’s unique, easily order your size, and feel special from start to finish, Anomalie is the best place for you. Their designers are amazing and working with their team to make my dress was a dream come true! They also had amazing pricing, and the quality was beautiful.

Sent on 12/17/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Morgan! We are so glad we were able to collaborate to create your own unique dress in size You. We wish you and your partner a life time of happiness!
  • Bonnie

Bonnie W. · Married on 05/09/2020

Proud Anomalie Bride

I would with out a doubt recommend Anomalie to every bride! This company has gone above and beyond to help me have the dress of my dreams! I’m so thankful for my dress stylist and everyone else at Anomalie! Can’t wait for June 2020!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Bonnie! We are so glad we were able to work together to bring your dream dress to life and can't wait to count down to June 2020 with you!
  • Kristen

Kristen S. · Married on 05/09/2020

Called Off Wedding / Great Service!

I had initially started the whole process for my wedding dress through Anomalie. I was very impressed and so excited that my long sleeve dress vision was brought to life. Unfortunately, my fiancé and I called off the wedding. When my stylist text me in regards to payment I let her know the wedding was called off. They immediately sent me a refund, no questions asked etc. I would recommend this company and hope I can use their services one day. In a stressful time Anomalie was understanding, and handled the situation perfectly.

Sent on 05/25/2020
  • Laura

Laura W. · Married on 04/13/2020

Exceptional

I was very hesitant with going with Anomolie because I knew what I wanted. I even drew it up and sent them a sketch. They worked with it and me. Picking out the exact lace i wanted was the hardest part. Everything else was easy. I was rerrified for the waiting. Would what i want come out and fit exactly like i wanted it to. The answer was 100% yes. It was amazing and perfect.

Sent on 04/21/2020
  • Monica

Monica S. · Married on 04/11/2020

Gold Standard in Wedding Dresses

Anomalie helped me design my dream wedding dress, and sourced unusual requests on my behalf, like gold lace and fabricating my cape. For the price, the customization can't be beat! And I know I'm not getting something off the rack - it's lovely to own something so unique, especially for my wedding.

Sent on 12/30/2019

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Monica! We are so glad we had the perfect gold lace in stock for your dress and could design your dream cape. You look stunning in your dress!
  • Riley

Riley · Married on 04/11/2020

The Best Dress Experience Ever!

My experience with Anomalie was so wonderful I really wanted to make sure I could spread the word on them to all the future brides out there. After lots of speculation and trying on a few dresses in person, I knew Anomalie was going to make my dress dreams come true. They did just that! I loved every second of choosing every single detail from top to bottom. They sent me samples in the mail to feel and evaluate. The experience at the cost they provide is incomparable to buying a dress you settle for in a store. When I received the dress I could tell immediately the quality and love they put into every detail.

I was a picky bride, going back and forth on changing what I wanted after time passed, (instagram doesn't help blowing up your feed with different styles everyday!!) but they were so patient and willing to change what I requested every time.

After receiving the dress, trying it on was a very overwhelming experience. I really expected this amazing moment of clarity but found myself analyzing and making sure everything was there that I wanted. All the details were there, however, the fit was a bit bigger that I had to clip it in the back (I did not lose weight to that depth). When taking it to the tailor, I learned it was not an easy fix and would be quite pricey. I contacted Anomalie and they handled it right away. I'm telling you this not to bash them but to tell you as a real Anomalie bride that they are true to their word and they are really there to make your dream dress a reality from beginning to end.

Another amazing thing about Anomalie has been their communication. Going through each stage of their process behind the scenes of making the dress, receiving the dress and going through the alteration process, and then the postponement of my wedding, they have been there every step of the way. Sending thoughtful positive messages and checking in. For that alone, I am so thankful and have loved the experience even more.

I cant say enough good things about Anomalie & I highly, highly recommend. I would post photos but due to the wedding being postponed, for quite possibly another year (stupid rona), I will update later :) Special thanks to Serena, my wonderful, helpful, friendly, stylist.

Sent on 05/29/2020

Mallory S. · Married on 04/04/2020

The Perfect Dress!

My experience with Anomalie was simply amazing. They helped me design a dress that was so affordable and fit my personality perfectly! I felt like an absolute princess in my Anomalie gown

Sent on 06/22/2020
  • Leah

Leah T. · Married on 03/21/2020

They are 100% Team Bride!!!

I was a bit nervous about going with an online company for my wedding dress, but I wanted something different and after trying on 35+ dresses, I knew I needed something different. Anomalie made it the process so easy. I'm a plus size bride and they welcomed me with open arms. I'm also not the creative type, but I was able to upload different pics which showed what I like. They work with you to bring your vision to life. Once my dress was delivered, I tried it on with my bridesmaid, wedding planner, and seamstress, and it fit like a glove. Zero alterations. 3D flowers were laid exactly how I wanted it. My dress turned out gorgeous and I could not be more happier!! Thank you so much, Anomalie, for making my dress!!!

Sent on 03/23/2020
  • Maria · Married on 03/07/2020

Best dress DIY option

I had the pleasure of meeting/talking with Anomalie and starting the dress creation process. They were so nice, and understanding and sweet. I really enjoyed every part of the process. I got up to the design part of the dress creation and found a dress in a boutique near me so I didn't finish with Anomalie. They were so understanding. I loved the process and know that my dress would have been beautiful. I still follow them on Instagram to see all the beautiful dresses they make for other girls and seeing those girls' dreams come true. If you're having a hard time finding "the perfect" dress... and find yourself loving different parts of many dresses, let Anomalie make that perfect dress for you. Start early! Communicate clearly. And trust the process.

Sent on 05/19/2019
  • Dannaca

Dannaca I. · Married on 02/15/2020

Incredible

Amazing experience from start to finish with Anomalie! I got to create and design my own wedding dress! My stylist Hannah was helpful from beginning to end and my dress came right on time. I was able to get alterations done just in time for my wedding. I will cherish my wedding dress forever and the fact that I not only got to design it but I designed it with my mom. I will forever be grateful to anomalie for this experience. If your considering using anomalie to craft your one of a kind wedding dress do it!!! You won’t regret it!

Sent on 03/18/2020

Anomalie's reply:

Thank you for your feedback, Dannaca! I am so glad you were able to work with your mom to design such an important garment. You look stunning in your dress!