Ann's Garden Reviews

Ann's Garden 6
Ann's Garden 7
  • F

Fran · Married on 03/26/2017

It was so much fun working with Laurie at Ann's Garden. She is so creative, accommodating and just delightful. I would use her again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 03/28/2017

Heather · Married on 03/26/2017

I HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend Ann's Garden. From the moment I set foot in the office, I knew they were going to be wonderful to work with. The attention to detail was superb (even the little things like having a welcome sign with my name on it displayed outside for our 1st meeting) and it definitely set them miles apart from any other florist. I wanted hot pink flowers and I went into Ann's Garden without having any specific flower in mind, just color, but after our short meeting I knew I was in great hands - Laurie Ann definitely knows her stuff and has an eye for this. The flowers were GORGEOUS for my wedding - I couldn't stop looking at them! I tried so hard the morning of my wedding not to cry (and I succeeded!) until I set foot in my venue and saw their set up. We had a large floral arrangement as soon as you walked in the door and it was such a WOW factor I instantly teared up. Plus, the flowers ended up lasting for over a week afterwards - my bridesmaids and family were able to enjoy them in their homes. I can not say enough good things about Ann's Garden - you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 04/10/2017

Molly · Married on 01/14/2017

I wish I could post pictures of my flowers as a review- they speak for themselves! They were perfect! Exactly what I wanted to match my style and color scheme. I went to Ann's garden with a reasonable budget and I am blown away with the results. Every bouquet and centerpiece was bursting with beautiful roses and more. I had expected lots of greens with pops of color, which I thought would be lovely and cost efficient, and the flowers were jaw dropping, so many more gorgeous blooms than I thought there would be. The entire reception area smelled wonderful. And everyone there is so nice and helpful!! Exactly the type of people you want to surround yourself with during the hectic wedding planning season! If you are in the greater baltimore area I would go with Ann's Garden.

Sent on 02/05/2017

Mojdeh · Married on 10/29/2016

If you have a vision but don't know how to make it come alive, I highly recommend working with Ann's Garden. From design to service and value; no one comes close. Ann's Garden exceeded my expectation.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 10/15/2016

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Ann's Garden for our wedding! The vision that I had was a bit non-traditional, and I wanted centerpieces that were elaborate. Laurie Ann delivered that and more! She and LP were both so easy to work with, and handled all of my questions as soon as they were asked. I would definitely recommend Ann's Garden to anyone looking to add a little bit of artwork to their flowers for their big day!

Sent on 10/25/2016

Cate · Married on 10/01/2016

For me, I have always imagined a wedding full of beautiful flowers, and that was something that was important to me. The flowers that were provided by Ann's Garden for our October 1, 2016 wedding were beyond anything I could have ever dreamed of having!

We met with Laurie, the floral designer, once a little less than one year out from the wedding day, and from there, she came up with a plan for flowers for the wedding day. My mother and I corresponded to her assistants via email and phone, and they always responded so promptly and made sure every detail was perfect and exactly what we wanted.

My husband, family, and I were astounded by not only the beauty of flowers at our wedding but also by the quality, beauty, and freshness of the flowers. The men had ranunculus boutonnieres, which we expected not to last, but all of them held up remarkably. The bridesmaids bouquets had hydrangeas, lavender roses, and other various flowers that were arranged in a beautiful and natural way. My bridal bouquet was something dreams are made of--it was full of roses, ranunculus, and even purple orchids. I could not have asked for more!

Not only that, but my bouquet lasted all evening. Out of all of the bouquets, there was only one flower lost; however, it didn't matter because the bouquet was so full of flowers that it was not even noticeable! Even the next day, the flowers looked just as good as the day before!

Ann's Garden had the bouquets and boutonnieres delivered early so that we could have them for our first look, even changing their original plans to make sure they got to the venue right on time. They were able to set up everything, clean everything up, and help guests take arrangements with them.

If flowers are important to you for your wedding, you need to use a florist like Ann's Garden. The price is definitely worth it. I believe the flower quality/freshness, the arrangements, and the service was worth so much more than what we actually paid! AMAZING!

Sent on 10/02/2016

Savannah · Married on 09/10/2016

From the start, Ann's Garden was amazing. At the initial consult you could just see their passion for this business and how everything would come together in the end. My wedding was nothing short of amazing because of their hard work. The flowers were perfect and I honestly wish I could keep them forever! They even went above and beyond when there was some confusion about who was supposed to return the candles we rented from there (our caterer had said they would be picked up) and went to the venue the next day to retrieve them for us so we wouldn't have to. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 09/15/2016

Marni · Married on 08/27/2016

Laurie Ann from Ann's Garden was such a great vendor. We did look at other florists but felt that Laurie Ann really put a personal touch in her work. Rather than treating this as another event, I felt that she really treated it like our special day. I believe they even cap how many events that they do in a weekend to make sure they are able to keep it personal. I never updated them that an additional table had been added so that was a surprise when they showed up. My wedding planner said they handled it amazingly and made a last minute center piece (without charging extra), I was not told until the night was over.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Abbey · Married on 07/23/2016

Working with Ann's Garden was one of the easiest decisions we made while planning our wedding. From the moment I met Laurie Ann I knew she would be able to make my vision a reality. I took some photos with me when we initially met but I couldn't find photos of exactly what I had in mind. After talking briefly about what I was hoping for Laurie Ann sketched out what the centerpieces and bouquets would look like and pulled photos of various flower combinations that might work. Laurie Ann understood exactly what look I was going for even though I couldn't fully explain it myself. I brought Laurie Ann a swatch of my bridesmaids dresses and she was able to find the perfect flower combinations to compliment the dresses. So many people commented on how gorgeous the flower arrangements were and how perfectly they matched the venue. I cannot say enough good things about Ann's Garden, they are amazing to work with and delivered phenomenal arrangements and bouquets! I would recommend Ann's Garden with complete confidence.

Sent on 08/10/2016

An · Married on 07/16/2016

Kate and Laurie were so understanding accommodating and thoughtful. The day of they worked around DC traffic and parking with ease. Everyone loved the flowers.

Sent on 08/01/2016

marietta · Married on 07/09/2016

ANN'S GARDEN MADE A WONDERFUL EXPERIENCE BEYOND OUR EXPECTATIONS... AS CREATIVE AS EVERYTHING WAS THE CUSTOMER SERVICE WAS BEYOND FLEXIBLE AND FABULOUS MAKING THE DAY BEAUTIFUL AND RELAXING!
    THANK YOU Laurie and LP for everything

Sent on 07/22/2016

Desiree · Married on 07/03/2016

Just got married July 3rd! When me & my girls saw the bouquets for the first time "we were floored" I was speechless really. I just stood there staring at this creation. Laurie isn't a florist she's a designer (big difference) Her gift of floral design is incredible. I know most brides have a "vision" for our centerpieces but in the end I decided to trust in her gift, and give her artistic autonomy. So glad I did she did not disappoint. My guests went on & on about them because they've never seen anything like it. My centerpieces had a simple and modern elegance about them. I plan on using Ann's Garden again for any future floral needs. Laurie is a wonderful person to work with. I thank you and your team for making my day even more special. They're still going on about the flowers. Cheers!

Sent on 07/05/2016

Words can't even describe the beauty of our flowers on our wedding day. They were literally breathtaking, HUGE, and way beyond prettier than any wedding flowers I had ever seen. Ann's Garden is a little pricier than other florists, but that is because they are so much lusher, larger, and more gorgeous. When you compare the other florists the price difference isn't that much different and you really get so much more with Ann's. They are very quick to respond and happy to adjust anything in the contract that you need adjusted up until 6 weeks prior to your wedding. I can't say enough good things about them. I was and still am in love with our wedding day flowers. I loved dealing with every single person at Ann's Garden from Katie, to LP, to Laurie. THANK YOU all for every thing you did to make our day perfect!!!!!! No wedding is complete without ann's garden, and in my mind, no flowers will EVER compare or be good enough!!! The flowers literally helped make my day a real life fairytale!!! it was amazing!!!!!

Sent on 06/23/2016

Ashley · Married on 05/27/2016

Laurie Ann was wonderful to work with. We fell in love with her during our consultation. She has a real passion for what she does. She was able to work with our budget and went through a few rounds of changes on my part. She is very professional. The flowers were gorgeous for my wedding. I loved my flowers, the girls and guys flowers, our arch, and center pieces as well. She even included sunflowers for my mom who passed away for no extra charge. I highly recommend her if you want beautiful flowers for your wedding.

Sent on 05/28/2016

Blair · Married on 05/21/2016

Laurie Anne and her team were incredible from start to finish. I spoke to 5 other florists before coming to Ann’s Garden and everyone else said I couldn’t have what I wanted on my budget- EXCEPT HER. We felt we got tremendous value- and everything was stunning! They took our theme (we got married on Preakness Day in Baltimore) and created thoughtful, interesting and, most importantly, beautiful floral arrangements. They were extremely responsive and made the planning processes easy. Our all white bridal party flowers were so beautiful- particularly my bridal bouquet which, I had expressed, was very important to me. They thought of literally everything. I would recommend them to anyone for wedding floral, and other, needs any day!

Sent on 06/24/2016

Ann's Garden's reply:

Blair, we were thrilled to be a part of your special day!

What a wonderful florist! I could not have asked for a better florist for my special day. Ann's Garden worked with my ideas and helped make it a reality. They were very welcoming from the beginning - they even had a welcome sign with my name on it outside their front door for my first appointment. The florist is very busy, so I would suggest meeting with her as soon as you have the chance to book your event date. I loved my bouquet the most!!! It was exactly what I wanted :) The florist worked with my budget and had ideas on how to make everything look amazing!

Sent on 05/12/2016

Marcia · Married on 04/23/2016

Ann's Garden was nothing but spectacular. My flowers were beautiful and everything was perfect. Ann's Garden brought my vision to life on my wedding day. Thank you Ann's Garden for providing me the most gorgeous flowers and making my wedding day very special!

Sent on 04/27/2016

Taylor · Married on 04/02/2016

Laurie Ann is SO creative and fun - her work truly shows that. At our first meeting, I knew she completely understood my vision and I had no doubt she'd be able to bring my dream to life. When I heard that guests at our venue were stopping in their tracks when they saw our floral arrangements being delivered I felt like a kid on Christmas morning. Everyone kept telling me how gorgeous the flowers were and I couldn't wait to see them for myself. I wasn't let down - they were STUNNING - jaw dropping! As soon as I have pictures to post, I will -my description can't even begin to do them justice.

The team at Ann's Garden is kind, thoughtful, professional, and quick to answer all my questions. They were all truly a pleasure to work with. Not only to they offer flowers, but decorative pieces to give you piece of mind in the planning process - it made my job so much easier. Thank you so much for being passionate about what you do - it shows. Here's to making many more brides' dreams a reality :)

Sent on 11/06/2017

Ann's Garden did a wonderful job on the flowers for my daughter’s wedding. On my initial visit, I was very vague, especially with what to do with the wine bottles, but they were able to see my daughter’s vision and create spectacular arrangements. The flowers were absolutely stunning - from the bouquets right down to the boutonnieres. The arrangements at the church were also very beautiful. We received many compliments from the guests too. I could not have been more happier.

Sent on 12/27/2015

Heather · Married on 11/05/2015

What can I say to capture how wonderful Lauri Ann LP and Bob are when it comes to creating a magnificent dream come true..they are priceless! Every detail and every flower fit perfectly in every place all because of each one of you! I know my wedding day couldn't have been more beautiful and breathtaking and it was all because of your creativity,passion, and love you have for profession..I would highly recommend you to others because you are more then just florist..you are family!

Sent on 11/23/2015

Todd · Married on 10/31/2015

Laurie was very easy to work with and made great suggestions based on the ideas we presented. She was very knowledgeable and tried to get all of the flowers we wanted. If the flowers were not readily available (because of the season) she suggested similar looking flowers which were available. The day of wedding, everything was beautiful and set up on time. They were very thorough with the setup, making sure we had all of the flowers we needed. Laurie suggested flower arrangements we forgot about.

Sent on 11/22/2015

Shelby · Married on 10/11/2015

I can't say enough positive things about Laurie and her staff. They are very professional, quick to respond and created amazing arrangements for my wedding based solely on email and phone conversations. I contacted her less than 2 months before my wedding and she never hesitated to create arrangements for our special day. When I saw the bouquets the morning of my wedding I was speechless, they were exactly what I wanted and more! Everyone complimented them as being the most beautiful flowers they'd ever seen and I couldn't agree more. I highly recommend Ann's Garden!

Sent on 10/14/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/11/2015

Laurie is fantastic. We were given her information via our venue and couldnt be happier with our choice. She is so charismatic and awesome to work with. From day one, she was attentive to our questions and gave awesome feedback based on the style we were looking for our wedding. I couldnt be happier. My day was perfect and gorgeous thanks to Laurie.

Sent on 10/24/2015

Lisa · Married on 10/09/2015

Our flowers were more stunning than I ever could have imagined! I walked into our first appointment with only a general idea of what I wanted. After talking with her and showing her some pinterest photos, she knew exactly where to start. Laurie demonstrated a true passion, creativity, and love for her profession. She was able to work with me long distance via email to come up with the most gorgeous arrangements, bouquets, and boutonnieres. Laurie was at the venue the day of the wedding, making sure everything was perfect. She is such a talented artist!

Sent on 02/15/2016

The most gorgeous flowers I have ever seen at a wedding! The staff at Ann's Garden was so accommodating and easy to work with as well. The wedding party flowers and centerpieces were so full and lush and the variety of flowers was amazing! If you are looking for a florist, you MUST talk to Ann's Garden.

Sent on 10/04/2015