Ann's Garden Reviews

Ann's Garden 5
Ann's Garden 6
Ann's Garden 7

Emily · Married on 09/21/2018

Laurie and her team were such a pleasure to work with. She is knowledgeable and flexible when it comes to working with your floral design dreams and budget. I had somewhat vague ideas of what I wanted my wedding flowers to look like but I knew I wanted them to make a big impact. Well with very little direction Laurie and her team delivered exactly what I dreamed of and blew my expectations away. Everyone remarked how gorgeous my flowers were and I have never seen a more beautiful arrangement than my bridal bouquet. If florals are important to you I would 1000 times recommend Ann's garden, even if that means stretching your budget a little as I had to.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Ryan Bonomo · Married on 09/21/2018

Amazing Florist

The perfect choice for our wedding flowers! Everything was perfect from the bouquets & boutonnieres to the ceremony arrangements to our cake, reception table centerpieces & other reception arrangements, Ann's Garden truly exceeded all of our expectations. Laurie Ann & her teammates LP & Kate were also a pleasure to work with answering all our questions through the process and providing alternative options for us to keep everything within budget. We could not be happier that we chose them as our florist!

Sent on 11/12/2018

Valerie · Married on 09/16/2018

Ann’s garden went above & beyond for my wedding day. I wanted tropical flowers, which was not easy to deal with. I actually had a few florists tell me they were not comfortable working with tropicals, but Ann’s Garden delievered & I received so many compliments on their beautiful work!

Sent on 09/20/2018
    Ann's Garden 8

Barbara · Married on 06/09/2018

We are so thrilled with the flowers from Ann's Garden. They literally made me tear up when I saw my daughter's bouquet and the centerpieces - works of art!! The staff was so friendly and professional, even helping me attach some charms at the last minute. The arrangements were much more gorgeous and big than I even imagined, I was able to give them away as gifts that are still being enjoyed immensely! Their work is breathtakingly beautiful!!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Chelsea · Married on 06/09/2018

Hands down the best florist we could have possibly chosen!! Laurie and her team asked about our vision and then ran with it! Our guests could not stop talking about our flowers. Even our photographer (who does a lot of weddings and sees a LOT of flowers) was blown away by their design! Fabulous team to work with... highly, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!

Sent on 07/03/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 05/26/2018

We adored Ann's!

Hiring Ann’s Gardens was by far the best decision I made while planning my wedding. The entire team were professional, creative and friendly. As a landscape architect and hobby gardener I knew I was going to be picky about my floral vision but Laurie Ann was with me every step of the making any changes we asked for and making my entire vision come to life. She worked with us to keep our vision as close to our budget as possible. The arrangements were gorgeous and I had so much fun planning everything out with her. She even created us a custom chuppah transport to transform our head table into something out of a fairy tale. The team went above and beyond to set everything up! Since we were going directly on our honeymoon, one of my biggest worries was what to do with the flowers after the wedding, but she even took care of that donating them to a local nursing home! I cannot rave enough to all my friends getting married that they NEED to hire Laurie!

Photos by Lauren Nievod Photography

Sent on 01/21/2019
    Ann's Garden 9
    Ann's Garden 10
    Ann's Garden 11
  • Shelley

Shelley · Married on 05/19/2018

What can I say other than absolutely fantastic florist! Ann's Garden truly got my floral vision and executed it to a T! I have had a few quests comment that they have not seen more gorgeous floral arrangements at any other wedding until mine. My Mother passed away about 1 month before my wedding. They sent me a floral arrangement just after hearing of her passing free of charge and without blinking an eye. More over, offered to add a memorial table arrangement and anything else I needed last minute. They were absolutely wonderful to work with you. You will not be disappointed if you hire Ann's Garden!!!

Sent on 06/01/2018

Alexis · Married on 05/12/2018

Ann's Garden was so easy to work with and helped us make our wedding day special. All of the guests commented on the beautiful flower arrangements. I would highly recommend Ann's Garden to anyone organizing a special event.

Sent on 05/27/2018
    Ann's Garden 12

Mary · Married on 03/24/2018

For my March 24, 2018 wedding Ann’s Garden made sure the bouquets and flower arrangements looked phenomenal! So many guests commented on how beautiful the flowers were and how they had never even seen some of them before! Ann knew the flowers were important to me and she made sure they were unforgettable!! Ann’s Garden is worth every penny!

Sent on 04/19/2018
    Ann's Garden 19
    Ann's Garden 20
    Ann's Garden 21

Jennifer · Married on 03/10/2018

We got married almost two weeks ago and used Ann’s Garden. Words cannot express how beautiful my flowers were. They came out perfect! Everything I ever wanted or imagined. They totally worked within our budget and was totally flexible given the last minute changes and additions I had to make. Truly beautiful and amazing! Thank you Ann’s Garden for making my wedding day absolutely gorgeous!

Sent on 03/20/2018

Veronica · Married on 01/20/2018

I couldn't ask for a better florist for my wedding! The ladies at Ann's Garden made the experience super easy. After showing photos of my ideas and meeting just once - we were all set! They incorporated everything I wanted and made beautiful arrangements/bouquets and decor pieces for my wedding. Overall an extremely satisfying experience working with Ann's Gardens!

Sent on 02/01/2018
    Ann's Garden 22
    Ann's Garden 23
    Ann's Garden 24

Christine · Married on 01/06/2018

Ann’s Garden did such amazing job!! The floral arrangements were beautiful and we received so many compliments. Laurie Ann made the process extremely easy. I showed her pictures of what I was looking for and she made it happened, while also respecting our budget. She is a true expert in her field. Laurie Ann’s experience and creativity gave me confidence in her ability to execute my vision and we were so pleased with the result.

She was actually the florist at my cousin’s wedding 4 years ago. I always remembered how strickingly beautiful the flowers were at my cousin’s wedding so I reached out to Ann’s Garden as soon as I got engaged. The flowers at my wedding were equally as beautiful and left a lasting impression. I highly recommend Ann’s Garden.

Sent on 01/16/2018

Tamara · Married on 10/21/2017

Ann's Garden was perfect! The staff was professional, responsive, attentive and creative! The flowers were beautiful and the arrangements themselves were breathtaking. We had our consultation a little over a year out from our wedding and I was worried the details would get lost since we were so far out, but they provided a flower board that not only helped me to visualize my arrangements, but also helped me with picking out various details. Our guests admired the flowers and we received nothing but praise for how beautiful our wedding was, and it was all thanks to Ann's Garden. They not only made the process of picking flowers enjoyable (as I knew nothing about flowers), but they also made it painless. They provided me options to keep me within my budget. It was a wonderful experience and I'd pick them again for future events.

Sent on 11/02/2017
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/21/2017

I had my wedding flowers done at Ann's Garden and they completely blew me and my bridal party away! Everything from the consultation to the day before my wedding was smooth sailing. Highly suggest using Ann's for all of your flower needs!!
    -Sarah Gardner

Sent on 06/13/2018
    Ann's Garden 25
    Ann's Garden 26
    Ann's Garden 27
    Ann's Garden 28

Melissa · Married on 09/03/2017

I got married 9/3/17 at Chesapeake Bay Beach club and Ann's Garden did an amazing job with the flowers. My stepmom saw one of their arrangements while at a hair salon and knew we had to use them for the wedding day. They were all a pleasure to work with and did such an amazing job with everything. Everyone talked about how beautiful the arrangements were. All of the flowers were fresh and some of my bridesmaids bouquets lasted a week and a half after the wedding. The bridesmaids were so impressed. I would HIGHLY recommend using them for your wedding day.

Sent on 09/18/2017
  • Nick

Nick · Married on 08/20/2017

Ann's Garden was a wonderful vendor to work with for our August 2017 wedding. Laurie Ann is truly a talented, creative individual who perfectly enacted my vision for my wedding day and her entire team was kind, responsive, and professional. I had some ideas about what I wanted, but her ideas were so much better. I recommend having a general idea and then letting her creativity shine. She also was very responsive to any concerns that I had and worked within my budget. Her services were a little expensive compared to other vendors, but she will work within your budget, if necessary, and the quality of her work is so worth it. She also worked to personalize the details of the wedding day and incorporated pieces of my mom's wedding dress around my bouquet and other personal items into the centerpieces. I would highly recommend using her for your wedding or any other event.

Sent on 08/28/2017

Absolutely gorgeous arrangements! Ann's Garden's team did the most amazing job with our wedding table arrangements, bouquets , groom's, groomsmen and parents flowers. It was beautiful. They are absolutely talented and I 110% recommend them!!!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Erin · Married on 07/22/2017

Choosing Ann’s Garden for our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! At our consultation, Laurie Ann was able to visualize and communicate all of the floral details of our wedding. It was evident immediately that she loves what she does, and takes great pride in her work. I was confident that Laurie Ann and her team were going to make our bouquets and our reception beautiful. Laurie Ann and her team went above and beyond anything we could have imagined, while staying within our budget. They decorated our restaurant reception site with an abundance of colorful flowers and candles. Walking into our reception I was amazed by the way those details transformed the restaurant into a beautiful wedding space. I would recommend Ann’s Garden to anyone who is getting married or looking for flowers for an important event. They are true professionals who will bring your visions to life in an upgraded version!

Sent on 08/17/2017

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2017

Ann's Garden was incredible. They were so responsive and committed to working with me. I wasn't exactly a bride with "vision" and was absolutely blown away when I saw the flowers on my wedding day. They totally surpassed any expectations I had. Our chuppah and my bouquet were particularly gorgeous. Thank you, Ann's Garden!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Alexa · Married on 07/01/2017

Highly recommend!!! The flowers at our wedding were the most spectacular, magical arrangements that I've ever seen. My friends and family are still talking about them and how they transformed the space and made the wedding so beautiful and elegant! Laurie and her design team are incredible - so easy and wonderful to work with. I thought it was expensive at first because we had a tight budget, but for what they provided I feel like we didn't pay enough! Seriously worth it! Going with Ann's Garden was the best decision that we made during the wedding planning process!

Sent on 07/19/2017

Dina · Married on 06/17/2017

My flowers were absolutely spectacular! I love romantic looking bouquets. I showed Laurie Ann a picture of a bouquet that I fell in love with and I think they were even more beautiful than than the picture...and that is no lie!!! The flowers on the tables had that "wow factor" and they were literally breathtaking. Honestly the most gorgeous flower arrangements I have ever seen. I was beyond impressed and happy, to a point where I was starting to get annoying with talking about how much I loved them. I had to save them! So I went and had them preserved so I wouldn't forget the beauty of the day. Laurie Ann and her team were not only a master of their trade but also so calming and just amazing people to work with. Thank you Anns Garden you all were the BEST!!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Kimberly · Married on 06/17/2017

I can not recommend Ann's Garden enough!!! Laurie is absolutely amazing, people are still talking about how beautiful my arrangements were at my wedding. I am so pleased with how EVERYTHING turned out, from the church flowers to the bouquets... they were all breathtaking. Ann's Garden is truly the best of the best! Worth every penny.

Sent on 07/10/2017

Laura · Married on 05/27/2017

Could not have asked for a better floral team! Ann's Garden exceeded my expectations! They executed my vision perfectly, and I could not have been more impressed with their level pf customer service. You will not be disappointed with this team!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Melissa · Married on 05/27/2017

If you're wanting a florist who is a sweetheart to work with and will literally read your mind to capture your vision of your wedding day, then Ann's Garden is the place! Laurie Ann and her team did the florals for my older sister's wedding in May 2015 and at that point, I knew they would one day do them for my wedding. They’re gifted with so much talent and have an amazing eye for colors, shapes, sizes, etc. Thank you for sharing your expertise and making my wedding floral dreams everything I imagined and more!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/20/2017

EXCEPTIONAL!!! The flowers for my daughters wedding were beyond beautiful. Ann's Garden went out of their way to help me stay in my budget but also to make this day beautiful. All I can say is that every flower for the wedding and reception were breath taking!!! THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 05/24/2017