Ann's Enchanted Events Reviews

5 | San Dimas, CA

5 Reviews for Ann's Enchanted Events

Hinna Dogra · Married on 06/22/2019

Ease of work & very professional

Ana was great to work with..!!! She was extremely professional & very thorough with the details ..!! She made sure that the day went without any hassles especially considering that the day had many many components to the event:)

Sent on 07/03/2019

Dennice · Married on 02/03/2019

Great coordinator!

She was so responsive throughout the whole process! It was so easy to reach her. My husband and I couldn't be happier! Our wedding day was exceptional. Just know you need a coordinator for your wedding day. So many things come up! I would not have made it through the day without her and her associate.

Dianey · Married on 12/01/2018

Best wedding coordinator ever.

Amazing work. Anahi and assistant were on top of everything. Very reliable and easy to talk to. Completely understands your vision and makes it happened. Could not have asked for anyone better.

Sent on 12/05/2018

Ann's Enchanted Events's reply:

Thank you for your kind words! Your wedding was so much fun! Please choose us on your next event! We also appreciate referrals.

Maria P · Married on 11/09/2018

She was just amazing!!!

Ana was professional and made sure nothing was missing. She made sure I got my invitations out on time and that all my pre-wedding needs were cheque off! She was easy to work with! I definitely recommend her!

Daisy · Married on 01/16/2019

Great to work with!

She thought if details I didn’t t think to ask. She reviewed my contracts and made sure my cake cutting was included. Which by the way it isn’t most of the time! She and her associate were so easy to communicate with! Everyone at the reception loved them! They assisted all my guests and vendors. All I did was enjoy my day.