Ann's Bakery Inc Reviews

2.6
      3.0
      2.5
      3.0

We ordered our cake for our wedding around 8-10 months in advance. We also paid the extra $50-$75 fee for delivery. When talking to the bakery a couple days before the wedding and providing directions on how to get to the venue, they advised us that the couldn't deliver to us that day for they were booked. They ended up calling us back and asked what time we needed the cake delivered by. We told them we needed it no later than 5pm for the guests would be arriving and the wedding started at 6pm. They assured us that wouldnt be a problem. Of course the Bride (me) ended up running a little late. However, They ended up delivering the cake around 6:10 pm in which I began walking down the isle at 6:15. This was not my idea of professional service. I made it very clear what time the wedding was going to start. I would have given a one star all across the board if they would have been trying to set up the cake as I entered the building.

Sent on 01/29/2015

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2012

0.6
      0.5

I have used Ann's for years, so when making my cake decision I knew just who i want to do it. I went and had the consultation where she shows me the gold sparkle spray that would be used on the middle layer & placed a deposit. When I came back to talk about some other desserts to add I found out they had down that i had paid a deposit but no notes on my cake. I even left pictures of what i wanted that were not to be found. So i started over, sent more pictures. Came back in and verified everything before, since i was a little uneasy with everything being lost the first time. They understood what i wanted, had the pictures, everything was ready to go.

When i arrived to my reception i saw my cake and almost cried. the middle that was suppose to be lightly sprayed in a sparkle gold, was a yellow layer, the color of Tulsa University's yellow. The layers didnt fit together, there was a gap between both, and the sticks they gave me to put in my cake topper they said would fit, were too tall, which means they made my top layer too short.

I was so upset, i have talked to them and did everything i could before the wedding to ensure i beautiful cake. And it was SO UGLY, nothing close to what i wanted. Once i get a picture from the photographer of it i will be going in and asking them if they find that cake is a good representation of their bakery. I was so embarrissed, i think they should be too.

Sent on 11/01/2012