Ann's Bakery Inc Reviews

Danielle · Married on 10/09/2011

Loved my cake!!! 4 cakes in one what could go wrong?! Thank you

Sent on 10/25/2011

Jennifer · Married on 10/17/2009

We loved our wedding cake but our groom's cake looked more like a birthday cake. The taste and beauty of the wedding cake was perfect!

Sent on 10/27/2009

Megan · Married on 06/11/2005

3.5

ann's bakery is the BEST wedding cake in Tulsa. They were very easy to work with - friendly, professional... you know they make hundreds of wedding cakes each month, but they make you feel like yours is special. The decorators are extremely talented and creative. They worked hard to give me my dream cake, even incorporating a difficult cake topper.

Sent on 01/10/2008

Jennifer · Married on 09/10/2016

Ann's was a great find for us, as we didn't want a big cake but we did want a dessert table. Ann's was able to get us a nice cake on the smaller side as well as gluten-free cake balls and cupcakes (some of our guests have Celiac) for a bit extra. Plus, the flavors were great--my husband loved the orange flavor, which tasted like a Dreamsicle with the icing.

Sent on 12/29/2016

Ann's was really great - the cake was wonderful, as well as all of the desserts. The only thing that was a little frustrating for me is that a different person would call me a few times in the same day (especially the day of) and ask me the same questions that I answered an hour before. Other than that, I was very pleased.

Sent on 05/29/2015
  • Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 04/25/2015

The cake was so good & looked wonderful! But on the day I had scheduled the tasting the lady who consulted the tastings had left. & we arrived 10 minutes prior to the meeting. So someone else had to do it who clearly was uncomfortable with it. We waited at least 30 minutes before someone came out to help us even though we talked to someone who was at the counter when we got in. The lady seemed a little bit irritated with us & the questions we were asking. The costumer service wasn't great but the cake was good.

Sent on 05/02/2015

Ann's did a wonderful job on my wedding cake and groom's cake! The cake was delicious, pricing reasonable, and looked amazing! They showed up right on time to deliver the cake. My only complaint is that they didn't let me know that I hadn't given them enough ribbon and a corner of my cake was missing ribbon, and was placed in the front when delivered. Luckily, my florist had some extra flowers to cover it up. I will definitely recommend Ann's to my friends and will use them again in the future.

Sent on 05/15/2015

We had to go back 3 times to make our order right and they still forgot the groom's cake on the wedding day but luckily got it there in time for the wedding. Other than that, they are wonderful. They are so friendly and do beautiful work. And by far, the best tasting cake in the Tulsa area.

Sent on 11/13/2012
  • Kelly and Nick

Kelly and Nick · Married on 07/30/2011

The cake was beautiful and delicious, I just had problem to have an estimate, they told me to look at the website instead of sending me a proposal.

Sent on 08/10/2011

Katie · Married on 11/10/2012

3.5

It was fantastic and so yummy!

Sent on 11/28/2012

Sara · Married on 03/29/2014

3.5

The cake tasted amazing! They were the best that we taste tested. Although the colors weren't quite what I had hoped for on the wedding cake, and the grooms cake design was a little off from what I pictured and asked for, they tasted great and looked good too. We will definitely use Ann's again for future cakes

Sent on 04/02/2014

Teresa · Married on 09/10/2011

3.5

Ann's Bakery was very helpful in helping me choose the kind of cake that I wanted for my wedding and it was beautiful!

Sent on 09/27/2011

Tasha · Married on 07/11/2010

3.5

So I really wanted a chocolate cake, yes a little different. But for some reason they insisted on white or something typical or else it would have charged me quite a deal more. Odd. However, aside from that it was WOOOONDERFUL!!!!! I do not like white cakes, but one bite set me straight. I fell in love with the cake and instantly didn't care about getting chocolate. I tried the chocolate and personally prefer the white, absolutely delicious!!!! I was completely satisfied!

Sent on 08/05/2010

Shannon · Married on 08/10/2002

3.0

The cake was wonderful, and teh people that work there are very nice and helpful.

Sent on 11/15/2007
  • Kyla

Kyla · Married on 05/24/2014

4.2
      3.0

Our wedding cake and groom's cake were super delicious! They only reason I rated them less was because during our first consultation the sales girl was very rude and told me I needed to rethink my zebra cake because it would look awful and stain everyone's teeth. But when I returned the other sales girl was much nicer and said it would be no problem.

Sent on 06/08/2014

Chelsea · Married on 06/24/2006

4.2
      3.5

It was a beautiful cake, and was exactly what I had described...don't get the chocolate though. Not as good as the other layers of the cake.

Sent on 10/18/2007

Merrilee · Married on 07/20/2013

3.0

Ann’s Bakery provided our wedding cake and groom’s cake for our wedding reception on July 20, 2013. We provided them with a picture of what we wanted our wedding cake to look like and they were able to replicate the picture almost perfectly. Our wedding cake was gorgeous and was exactly what we wanted.

For our groom’s cake, we had Ann’s bake several pies (Apple and Lemon Meringue) – my groom was so happy with how these turned out and he said they were delicious. It was fun to have something different than just a “standard groom’s cake.”

Several of my family members including myself are allergic to gluten. My only disappointment with Ann’s was that they are not able to provide a 100% gluten free cake. Ann’s can make a gluten free cake but it is prepared in their kitchen and can be cross-contaminated with gluten. Because of this, we were not able to have them provide us with a gluten free cake. My aunt ended up making a small gluten free cake for us to eat, our wedding cake was the gluten cake from Ann’s. I did not get to sample our wedding cake but I was told that it was delicious.

Ann’s Bakery is a little slow to respond and they do not respond via email. I do not live in Tulsa so it was a bit challenging to communicate with them since I wasn't able to just pop in to their shop. We met with them several times during my trips to Tulsa and we also had several phone calls with them regarding the details of our order. Their entire staff is friendly and very knowledgeable, it just would be helpful if they communicated via email.

Ann’s Bakery is the best bakery in Tulsa and they do excellent work, I just wish they were able to make 100% gluten free cakes. We recommend anyone to use them for your wedding cake(s(, you will not be disappointed with their work.

Sent on 08/01/2013

Cake was great! Had a few issues with dealing with different lcoations and people and making sure they knew what design to use but overall pleased with them.

Sent on 12/28/2016
  • Christina

Christina · Married on 03/23/2013

3.5

The cake was amazing and the abitly fo us to be able to choose three different flavors and filings was a lot of fun for us!

Sent on 04/15/2013

Teryn · Married on 03/23/2013

3.8
      3.5

I was a long distance bride, planning my Jenks, OK wedding from California. Six months before the wedding, my mom and I went in for a delicious cake tasting. They even sent us home with some cupcakes! Hazel was super sweet and seemed to be the person to talk to. However, when it came down to it I was communicating mostly with Shannon. Two weeks before my wedding they said my order was incomplete and even lost the picture of the cake I wanted. I was stressing! I wanted to get everything taken care of over the phone, but for some reason they needed to talk to me in person to get the details that I had already emailed them several times. I didn't get my cake order completed until a week and a half before my wedding! They had my delivery time down for 5:00 (wedding started at 6:30) and they were nearly 45 minutes late delivering it. Bridesmaids, mothers, vendors and myself (when I saw the empty cake table) were freaking out. I had fresh flowers that the florist waited around for an hour to place on the cake. Since it was cold outside, half the guests arrived and were waiting in the reception area watching the cake be delivered and decorated with flowers. Not ideal. Luckily, both the wedding and groom's cake's looked beautiful and tasted great!

Sent on 03/31/2013

Jennifer · Married on 07/09/2011

3.8
      3.0

I loved their cake. Very tasty. They also worked with me to create the type of decorations that I wanted within my budget.

However, my ceremony was at 5 pm. They said the cake would be there at 2 pm. The cake got there at 4. I didn't stress out about it, but it did annoy me. They also didn't provide a box with it, so what were we supposed to do with the cake after the wedding? There was still plenty left. Made me annoyed that I had spent all that money and they hadn't even provided something to transport it with after the fact.

Sent on 08/13/2011

Amber · Married on 10/25/2009

3.6
      2.5

They were very nice and the cake turned out wonderful!

Sent on 11/11/2009

Tanya · Married on 05/30/2015

3.4
      3.5

While the cake was absolutely gorgeous (kudos to the decorator!) and the colors were spot on, the cake flavor was not what was discussed at the time the order was placed. It was fresh and tasted great, but again, was not what was ordered. If you're considering using Ann's, make absolutely certain to confirm the order prior to paying for it.

Sent on 08/17/2015

Courtney · Married on 03/13/2016

3.2
      2.5
      3.0

I really loved my cake from anns I gave them what i wanted and they exceeded my expectations! I loved my cake it was simple, yet beautiful and it was delicious!

Sent on 03/17/2017

3.2
      1.0

The cake looked good and tasted good BUT I had to provide all my decorations. I had limited options due to gluten free needs, but they don't do fondant or anything like it even if you can eat normal cake.

Sent on 07/06/2014