Ann's Bakery Inc Reviews

Ann's Bakery Inc 2
Ann's Bakery Inc 3
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 06/04/2011

Ann's did a beautiful job on our cake! They did my parents cake when they got married 22 years ago, so I just had to have them. The cream cheese filled cake was so yummy and the decorations were beautiful and affordable!

Sent on 06/28/2011

Avery · Married on 06/03/2011

It's been 10 days since we got married and our wedding cake is STILL MOIST! It's as good as the day we cut into it.
    I cannot rave enough about my wedding cake. AND, the groom's cake.
    We did a 5 tier cake - each layer a different flavor: regular vanilla w/ butter cream, mandarin orange pineapple, red velvet w/cream cheese - 2 layers, and chocolate! AMAZING!!!

Ann's Bakery is the oldest in Tulsa and they aren't going anywhere...FOR GOOD REASON!

If we didn't wrap up our top tier well enough for our anniversary, we are still going to go buy a cake next year to celebrate at Ann's. They cannot be beat. I tried several of the top cake bakers in Tulsa and this one completely blew each one away!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Mimi · Married on 05/28/2011

My cake was 3 massive tiers of gorgeousness! Covered in pink and green hydrangeas - absolutely classic and beautiful. The cake was fresh and tasted wonderful. Would recommend Ann's to anyone!

Sent on 07/13/2011

Amneh · Married on 04/16/2011

They made our scrabble wedding cake and it looked BEAUTIFUL! All of our guests said it tasted wonderful. The only cake we got to taste was what was shoved in each others face, which still tasted sweet and perfect ;) Thank you Ann's!

Sent on 04/26/2011

Krista · Married on 10/23/2010

We loved loved loved our cake from Ann's they are so awesome to work with!

Sent on 11/18/2010

Jamie · Married on 05/28/2010

The cakes were wonderful!!! Multiple guests commented on how good the cake tasted, and everyone thought they looked beautiful!

Sent on 06/08/2010
  • matisse0683

Lesley · Married on 03/20/2010

Since the cake wasn't that important of a piece of the overall wedding to me - I was amazed (and thankful) that I finally decided to consider having one after all. In one afternoon, I looked at cakes from Reasor's, Merritt's Bakery and then (by recommendation of a friend) Ann's Bakery. I was in and out WITH a cake ordered in less than 30 minutes. They had samples on hand of the cake I was interested in having - which pretty much sealed the deal! They even packed a box of cake samples for me to take home (via plane) to my fiance so he could try the cake too. We decided to go with a unique combination of flavors: white cake with raspberry filling and then orange cake with pineapple filling. Each were a hit at the wedding as it was something most people had never before. I also was able to send in the ribbon and cake topper that I wanted to use via mail. They were great to let me know that it had arrived and would be included on the cake. I paid for delivery - which was worth every penny because even an unexpected 6 inches of snow on my first day of spring wedding didn't prevent them from delivering and setting the cake up on time. It was delicious and I have to keep myself from not sneaking a bite from the top of the cake sitting in our freezer now. If you are by chance deciding between Merritt's Bakery and Ann's Bakery - I would recommend Ann's as Merritt's cakes tasted a bit too "birthday cake-like" to me. Ann's Bakery (especially Hazel) made me a very happy bride with very happy guests!

Sent on 03/29/2010

Lindsey · Married on 03/13/2010

Best tasting cake I have EVER had and I consider myself to have quite the sweet tooth! Many of our guests actually came up to us and said it was the best wedding cake they had ever tasted!
    Not only did it taste awesome, but it was beautiful! A 5 tiered cake is not easy to transport up 17 floors... but they did and it looked awesome!

Sent on 08/04/2010

Amanda · Married on 01/17/2010

Hands down best cake in Tulsa! Delicious!

Sent on 02/01/2010
  • O

Ande · Married on 12/21/2009

Ann's Bakery has the best edible treats in T-Town and I love supporting local business! Not only are their wedding cakes delicious everything else is too! We had an Asian theme wedding and bought a small white cake with strawberry filling for the cake cutting. We also purchased 12 dozen (1/2 white and 1/2/ chocolate) cupcakes. They came up with a great design that really flowed with the theme and matched the cupcake tower my maid of honor decorated! We got raving reviews from all our guests. Best of all we had some leftovers and snacked on those for a week! YUMMY!!!

PS I wish I could post a photo of this to share their design interpretation! It was gorgeous!!!

Sent on 10/05/2010

Ashley · Married on 10/17/2009

I gave them a picture I had found online and then described a few extra things I wanted done. The cake was perfect! It was beautiful and delicious! Everyone loved it! Thanks Ann's!

Sent on 03/31/2010

Malerie · Married on 08/16/2009

Shannon did an AMAZING job on my cake! it was PERFECT!

Sent on 12/13/2009

Aleisha · Married on 09/17/2005

Out of all the vendor, Anne's Bakery shocked me the most with how stunning their cake turned out to be. I gave them such a rough idea of what I was looking for and they took off with it and produced a truly beautiful piece of art. I didn't want to eat it it was so perfect! But the cake did taste great too.

Sent on 02/15/2008

My cake was so beautiful, it was excatly what I wanted from bottom to top. It was my dream cake and also it tasted delicious. Everyone kept complimenting me all night and even after the wedding on how yummy and moist the cake tasted. I love this bakery and would recommend them to anyone.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Kati · Married on 10/05/2013

Our cakes turned out so great and had such a wonderful taste...even the gluten free!! The grooms cake made to look like a firefighters helmet turned out so cool looking!

Sent on 10/12/2013

Evelyn · Married on 05/18/2013

Our cake was absolutely stunning, and tasted wonderful. I changed the colors after placing the order, and Ann's was able to make our cake look and taste perfect.

Sent on 05/20/2013

Crystal · Married on 03/17/2012

Very good and beautiful! It was all that I wanted and pain free to deal with too! THANK YOU!

Sent on 03/23/2012

Diane · Married on 06/05/2011

We had one white cake with two different flavors in the layers--cream cheese in one layer, and raspberry in the other two. It tasted wonderful! One of the best tasting wedding cakes I've ever had. I was slightly disappointed in the decorating--one of the layers seemed slightly off-center, but not noticeable if you weren't looking for flaws.

Sent on 10/01/2011

Leslie · Married on 10/07/2017

The staff at Ann's were so sweet and nice to work with. Our cakes were beautiful and delicious! They also helped us with custom cookies to fit our theme. They were perfect! The only think I didn't like was their lack of communication via e-mail. They're great to work with via phone, but in my line of work, e-mail is much easier and more efficient.

Sent on 11/01/2017
    Ann's Bakery Inc 4
    Ann's Bakery Inc 5
    Ann's Bakery Inc 6

Kristin · Married on 07/30/2016

They were excellent and had a variety of flavors and fillings! They worked with us to get us exactly what we wanted, and they didn't require us to purchase specific types of cakes just because it was our wedding. The wedding cake they designed was beautiful! They were very affordable and would highly recommend them for anyone trying to stay within a budget.

Sent on 09/11/2016

Lauren · Married on 04/30/2016

I could not have been happier with my cake from Ann's. It was beautifully decorated exactly how I wanted it and it was the most delicious cake I had ever tasted. They were so accommodating and easy to work with, and they delivered to the reception venue right on time. 10/10 would recommend!

Sent on 05/09/2016
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 06/20/2015

I decided to do several smaller cakes rather than one large wedding cake and Ann's did a great job of working with my vision and my dream cake. They have always had great cakes that I use for showers or birthdays so I really wanted their cakes at my wedding. They were great at the cake testing and provided great advice to my groom and I.

Sent on 03/13/2015

Maria · Married on 12/31/2011

Great cake! Moist and perfect.

Sent on 02/01/2012

Megan · Married on 06/19/2010

I found a picture of a wedding cake that was a little unusual. It was sort of an "ode" to a strawberry shortcake only wedding style. I fell in love with it and it was a perfect addition to my theme. The cake bakery that I had previously decided on told me after looking at the picture that they simply would not do it because the sides of the cake were not frosted (adding to the visual effect) and they were afraid it would dry the cake out. We said we wanted it anyway and they said no because their name would be on it.
    I took the picture strait to Ann's on recommendation from a friend and they said they could do it no problem. We asked them about the possibility of it drying out and they quickly retorted with a solution. They did the cake exactly like the picture and gave me cake samples to choose the type of icing. Nothing was an issue and nothing cost extra.
    The cake was incredible! It looked exactly like the picture and let me tell you, if you have never had Ann's cake it needs to be on your bucket list. The word delicious does not do it justice! And not a dry edge to be discovered...

Sent on 08/11/2010
  • Monica

Monica · Married on 05/04/2013

We ordered our wedding cake and groom's cake through Ann's Bakery and absolutely loved how both turned out! We worked with different members of the staff and everyone was very friendly. The bakery worked with us on our ideas for both cakes and offered advice on embellishments (I was able to put my husband's family crest on the groom's cake and it turned out fantastic!). The cakes were delivered on time too, always a good thing! Their prices are great, I felt like we got a really good deal on both cakes.

Thank you for making our cakes so delicious and beautiful!

Sent on 05/21/2013