Ann's Bakery Inc Reviews

102 Reviews for Ann's Bakery Inc

Ann's Bakery Inc 1
Ann's Bakery Inc 2
Ann's Bakery Inc 3

Our wedding cake was absolutely amazing. We even took some on our honeymoon with us and it was great even a couple days later.

Sent on 10/23/2013

Haley · Married on 09/06/2013

Great cake! we loved it and so did everyone who came to the wedding.

Sent on 10/24/2013

kelsey · Married on 06/15/2013

We got tons of compliments on our cake...it was absolutely gorgeous!! I love that Ann's Bakery doesn't use fondant icing on their cakes, it makes them taste sooooo much better than typical wedding cake. I did not have to worry about a thing with using Ann's, they took care of everything and were super easy to work with.

Sent on 07/08/2013

April · Married on 11/03/2012

holy smokes this cake was delicious! We had Red Velvet with cream cheese, orange dreamsicle with cream cheese and lemon with raspberry. We haven't tasted the lemon yet, but I can't wait to try it next year! The other two flavors were great - over a week later, we are finishing up the last pieces of cake and they are still moist and delicious.

Also - we came in with a pretty good idea as to what we wanted the cake to look like and Ann's absolutely delivered on our ideas. Lots of ruffles and polka dots and sugar flowers.

Sent on 11/13/2012
  • Cynthia

Cynthia · Married on 11/03/2012

our cake was beautiful and delicious!!! We received many compliments. We had a 4 tier wedding cake and a chocolate grooms cake...

Sent on 11/30/2012

Kimberly · Married on 10/27/2012

Ann's did our 4-tier Bridal cake. The cake was absolutely beautiful and exactly what we had wanted! The cake tasted even better at the wedding than at our tasting. Cake was delivered in time to have our florist put flowers on the cake. They did a great job!

Sent on 12/18/2012

I loved my the cupcakes and grooms cake from Ann's Bakery. We saved some money by serving 80 cupcakes (which I could have as many different flavors and icings (like cream cheese) as I wanted for no extra cost!) and they were able to adapt a Cherry Blossom wedding cake design they had for my cupcakes. They were beautiful and tasty. We also had a little top tier that was just as beautiful and were able to help us give my groom the cake he always wanted. We had wanted a ghostbuster cake, with the no ghosts logo. Although they themselves couldn't recreate the copyrighted design, they gave us the idea to order an edible image on our own and they were more than happy to incorporate it into the grooms cake for no extra charge. I was more than happy with Ann's bakery.

Sent on 11/29/2012

Professional and the best icing in town!!!

Sent on 10/31/2012

We ordered our grooms cake and wedding cake from Ann's and wow! Best chocolate cake I've ever tasted, our guests were floored by how delicious the cake was. And it looked beautiful! Out of all the cake tastings we went to Ann's had the most delicious, best quality, and lowest price. I recommend this to every bride and groom!

Sent on 11/20/2012

The best in Tulsa! They were able to replicate from a picture the Grandparent's wedding cake from 1950. It was gorgeous and tasted amazing! Also, I goofed and did not have the cake base ordered from the equipment company. I called Ann's in a panic 45 minutes before they were to deliver and they came through and saved the day! Love them!

Sent on 11/20/2012

Morgan · Married on 06/23/2012

Beautiful cake and delicious, too!

Sent on 07/10/2012

Vicki · Married on 05/27/2012

The cake was DELICIOUS and just what we expected. Great service!

Sent on 05/29/2012

David · Married on 05/25/2012

We've used Ann's on several occasions, but this time it was our only Daughters wedding. You don't take chances with events like that. Was it perfect? Of course it was, it's Ann's Bakery!

THANKS!

Sent on 06/04/2012

Kellnery · Married on 05/19/2012

EAT CAKE! And my guests did :) We loved our cake it was SO yummy! Thanks Ann's! 5.0 out of 5.0!! I can't wait to see my pictures of it!

Sent on 05/23/2012

Amy · Married on 05/19/2012

Everyone LOVED the cake!! From the initial visit at Ann's Bakery to our cake tasting to the actual wedding...great experience. Many guests commented on how delicious the cake was.

Sent on 05/30/2012

Hayley · Married on 05/19/2012

The cake was beautiful and delicious and perfect. They delivered it on time and it was exactly what I wanted. The people at Ann's were so sweet. This place was great!

Sent on 06/11/2012

amy · Married on 05/13/2012

Very good! They have a plethora of flavors that you can try and they taste wonderful! Try the italian wedding cake.

Sent on 06/13/2012
  • User3620192 · 2+ years ago

I am so glad we went with Ann's Bakery! We checked out many different bakers for our wedding cake and Ann's was the BEST quality for the ABSOLUTE BEST price! They were on time with their delivery, easy to get ahold of and the outcome was delicious. We are so glad we used them!

Sent on 10/21/2013

Madalyn · Married on 04/28/2012

Ann's staff was so helpful, they were SO friendly and we LOVED LOVED LOVED the cake! My guests couldn't get enough of it! We are so glad we went with them. We met with another bakery downtown but it was really a turn off when they really tried to force us to BOOK ON THE SPOT PLUS they tried to get us to go down the street to meet with a DJ company and other people(it was weird!) so we left and went to Ann's who was our next stop and totally fell in love with the way they didn't try to sell us, really wanted to make our cake special and just felt like a really nice family run business...everything was perfect and I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Sent on 05/11/2012

Karem · Married on 04/28/2012

Beautiful and yummy wedding cake - what more could I ask for?

Sent on 05/21/2012

Callie · Married on 03/24/2012

We used Ann's Bakery for my sister wedding in June 2011 and for mine in March 2012 and had a wonderful experience! We recieved so many compliments on our cakes! They were all so beautifully decorated and delicious! Ann's bakery was so easy to work with and easy to contact. They are very reasonable and had a wide selection. We have and will continue to recommend them to everyone we know!

Sent on 04/12/2012

Mrs. · Married on 12/28/2011

The cake balls were the talk of the post wedding coversations. We will be contacting them every year for our anniversary for more. Red velvet, lemon, chocolate, and peanut butter.... I can still taste them now...!

Sent on 02/08/2012
  • Lindsey

Lindsey · Married on 10/14/2011

Our wedding cake was wonderful! Our guests loved it. Is there REALLY any other choice for the best cake in Tulsa?? Nope. Ann's is the best.

Sent on 10/20/2011
  • K & G Akers

Kat · Married on 09/03/2011

Ann's came highly recommended by friends and multiple vendors, and they did not disappoint! We had a very unique order (all tort cakes- no icing) so we were a little nervous how they would actually come out- they were perfect! And they delivered all the way to south Tulsa, which was great for us! We would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 09/28/2011

Jennifer · Married on 06/12/2011

I was so impressed with the wedding cake that Ann's did for my husband and I! They were very flexible with personalizing the design to my preference and were very accomodating to allow us to try any and all cake flavors/fillings before making our final decision. They were even glad to make changes to our cake when we called 2 weeks prior to our wedding. The cake turned out beutiful and tasted as good as it looked! I will definitely refer my friends/family to Ann's and use them again for future events!

Sent on 07/06/2011