80 Reviews for Annlyzang Events LLC Wedding Rentals and Services

Drapery (7)
Vases (4)
Centerpieces (3)
Chair Covers (2)

Annie was great! She communicated with us and let us know the times of the equipment we ordered would be delivered. She stayed in contact and picked up the equipment when it was scheduled. The equipment was in great shape. Thanks Annie for making this a seemless and magical moment for us! Great work!

Profile Picture Tommy , 6/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Party Supplies
Services Used: Linens, Delivery, Chairs, Tables

I couldn't have been more pleased with the service I received from Annie and her team. Their designs far exceeded my expectations, all the way down to the tiniest details. Everything went absolutely perfect! I couldn't believe the comments not only from my wedding guests, but just people in general that were among the beach during the ceremony. The team was very attentive and quick to answer any questions or concerns that I had. Their prices and hospitality was amazing. Thank you so much for creating the perfect wedding day!

Profile Picture Kimberly, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our small wedding ceremony was perfect with the help of Annlyzang Events. We rented white chairs and chose to have them set-up and tear down. They were very flexible with arrangement of the chairs and everything went very smoothly. Very affordable. Definitely recommend.

Profile Picture Paola, 6/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding reception was beautiful thanks to Annlyzang Events! Annie is amazing! At the initial call, she explained the process, went over timelines and our budget. Annie checked in with me regularly and kept me updated with everything. You rarely see a business that offers such awesome customer service. I was very impressed. I live out-of-state and she was always available to answer questions and share ideas. Everyone commented on how nice everything looked. From the beautiful beach themed centerpieces to the gold-colored charger plates.

Annie is incredibly talented and knowledgeable about her craft. I appreciate her professionalism and highly recommend her to anyone looking for expert quality. Thank you again for turning our vision into a reality and making our special day magical!
Naima, married 6/9/2018

Profile Picture Naima, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Centerpieces, Chair Covers, Decor, Vases, Linens

We loved working with Annie! The process was so easy and they were so helpful on the wedding day! Coming from out of state, I was so relieved that everything went as explained and it all turned out beautifully

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our families can not say enough about Annie!! She is the reason everything went smoothly and perfectly!! She is more than willing and wants to help with every single aspect of the wedding and does and excellent job at it all!! She is literally your one stop shop for all things wedding!! We are so grateful we found her for our daughter's wedding!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Annie was the best money spent on my son's wedding in May!! She made every effort to be of true help and went out of her way to make sure things were top notch in quality, efficiency and plain gorgeousness!! I would highly recommend her to anyone hands down!!

Profile Picture Leslie, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

We went through Annie for our rentals for ceremony/reception; floral, and day of coordinator. We did a destination wedding all the way from Colorado and she made the entire process, from planning a year in advance to the day of the wedding, an absolute breeze. Neither of us had ever visited Destin, FL so we were taking a shot in the dark. Annie made sure we got everything we wanted and more. Her response times were beyond exceptional, along with all recommendations. I did not have to worry about a single thing the day of the wedding (which is huge as most brides can only imagine.) Her demeanor and professionalism is everything a bride needs. Plus, the decorations were absolutely breathtaking. If I could, I would recommend Annlyzang Events a million times over. If you're looking for a stress free wedding, contact Annie!
If I could leave more than a 5 star rating, I would!!

Profile Picture Mercedes, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Vases, Linens

Working with Annlyzang Events LLC was a great experience! They made the ordering process easy, they delivered on time with quality chairs and tables. They made beautiful bouquets, a perfect floral crown and a gorgeous arbor for our wedding. Its was an overall great experience I would recommend them highly.

Profile Picture Nikita, 4/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers

All I can say is BOOK THEM! Not only do they have super affordable prices, but they worked with me so well on my budget. Annie is super quick to respond to you, and she really made me feel like she was just as excited about my wedding as I was. The quality of the rentals were great. Lyza is probably the sweetest person I’ve ever met. She hugged me about 6 times at drop off and 6 times at pick up. :) Her florals were beautiful. They both really made me feel like a friend, but still kept it very professional. Again, BOOK THEM!

Profile Picture Kendyl, 3/4/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Altar/Arch, Chairs, Tables, Linens, Delivery

We rented Tables & Chairs for Our Event & are very pleased with the quality & service.

Profile Picture Julie , 10/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Great service and very helpful!

Profile Picture michelle, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I have attended several weddings that Annlyzang Events did and they are absolutely beautiful! They also provided their services for my brother's wedding. My sister in law had no complaints saying they did a great job. Whenever my big day is, I will be using them.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I wish I could give 10 stars!!! Annie was the absolute best she was very professional and very helpful. There wasn't a time when I emailed or called that I didn't get a response. Even my planner raved about how easy they were to work with. Everything was delivered on time and was beautiful! The value was great and she had a variety to choose from and, you won't get charged a ridiculous amount! If you are on a budget and still want a beautiful event you've found the right place!!!

Profile Picture Kenda, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Annie and her team were great to work with! My wedding was in September and it was an extremely busy wedding weekend. They set up for my rehearsal and reception and were able to make small changes last minute. Annie was so helpful through the whole planning process and always easy to reach. We almost had a problem with my flowers due to Hurricane Irma but Annie and Liza pulled through and my flowers were wonderful! Would definitely recommend to anyone, especially if you are doing a destination wedding like we did!

Profile Picture Claire, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Tables, Linens, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

Annlyzang was amazing! The set up was perfect and exactly what we wanted! So happy we chose them to make our wedding venue the best!

Profile Picture Chance, 6/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our small wedding at Navarre beach turned out beautiful! Ann really turned up and was incredibly flexible when the morning of we had to change our venue due to a tropical storm rolling in and our first beach was closed due to flooding. We had a small wedding, but she and her team really helped make it feel special.

Profile Picture Katie , 6/21/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Aisle Markers, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Clean Up, Delivery, Setup

My husband and I recently had a destination wedding in Destin. We are from Kentucky and Lyza was so helpful with helping us get our special day together! The flowers were beautiful and the beach ceremony was gorgeous! They were affordable and very accommodating.
Christy and Blake Blandford

Profile Picture Christy, 6/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

This company is amazing! Annie served as our wedding day coordinator, and also spent several weeks helping me design our ceremony and reception. Even if they didn't have some of the things I requested in stock she would go out and find whatever I was looking for. The decor was absolutely beautiful! On the day of the wedding she was right there by me the entire time and did wonderful at keeping everything flowing perfectly. I honestly could not have done it without her!

Profile Picture Lexy, 5/12/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

When my husband and I decided to do a destination wedding in Florida, I had no idea where to start. My sister stumbled upon Annie with Annlyzang Events and all of our problems were solved! Not only were they competitively priced, but Annie was so sweet throughout the entire process. Even when I had crazy, outrageous, and off the wall questions, Annie was respectful, sweet, honest, and quick to reply. Thank you SOOOOOO much Annie!!! We STILL have people swooning over how absolutely beautiful the wedding was!!!!!

Profile Picture Amanda, 4/20/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Tables, Linens

The chairs in my reception looked beautiful. Annie was so nice and kind. I definitely recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture Katia, 4/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

I used Events LLC for a wedding at my property Blackwater Joes. Very easy to work with Annie responded right a way with any questions I had. I spoke with her 6 months in advance and when it was closer to my date I even upped the number of chairs and tables I wanted Annie had no problem taking care of it for us. They quoted me the price no hidden fees no hassles very professional. They even worked the return date to my convenes. I would recommend this vendor to anyone that asked that's why we gave her a 5 star for everything. Thank you Annie for making my event a memorable one.

Profile Picture penny, 4/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I had called around to several places in the area. Annlyzang Events was the best price and most attentive to answering my many questions! I would highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Altar/Arch, Chairs

Lyza and Annie were amazing and helped me every step of the way in planning my wedding. Whenever I got stuck and was losing my mind, they gave me options and let me decide how I wanted my big day to go. They were there the morning of getting every set up and decorated and came back to break everything down. I didn't have to touch a thing on my wedding day and I truly appreciate that. It made a huge difference in how I spend my night after my wedding. I would recommend them to anyone. Their service is amazing and not once did I have to doubt their efforts.

Profile Picture Jaeda, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other)
Services Used: Clean Up, Delivery, Setup, Aisle Markers, Chair Covers, Chairs, Decor, Drapery, Linens