Annika Leon Creative Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

• Derek
    Derek Married on 09/29/2019

Great photos with such little time

My fiancée and I arrived late to our photo shoot, around 4:00 pm, meaning the sun was going down quickly. However, Annika was able to take amazing photos that my family and I love! Worth every penny. I highly recommend her to anyone who wants quality photos for their special day!

Annika Leon Creative's reply:

Derek, Thanks so much for the kind review! I LOVED taking your engagement photos, using up the last of the fall colors before the leaves fell! You and Janae are the best!
    Kris I. Married on 10/06/2018

Captured the day perfectly!

Hello Annika! I just watched the video you created for Breanna and Ryan...It is beautiful and exactly what we were hoping for. Thank you for doing such an amazing job and for being part of Breanna’s special day. You really captured the day and I can’t thank you enough. As the mother of the bride I’m thrilled with the results! I’ve referred you to a very good friend of mine whose daughter is getting married in May.😊
    Breanna Married on 10/06/2018

Great investment!

Annika provided videography services for my wedding back in October and I have to say she far exceeded my expectations! I decided to hire a videographer approximately three days before my wedding, so I put a post out looking to see if anyone was available last minute. Annika was quick to respond and was able to work with my last minute addition to my budget. Long story short, adding Annika into my wedding day was one of the best investments made! We are so incredibly happy with how our video turned out! I definitely recommend anyone looking for videography services to chat with Annika!
    Maddy Married on 08/05/2018

Made it all come back to life!

During the day of the wedding Annika was super easy to work with. She captured so many of the moments and it took no effort or attention on my part.
    Her finished product of a highlight video was beautiful!!! It encompassed bits and pieces of video and audio throughout the day and told the story of our wedding day in such a elegant, well-thought out way.