Annie Watts Photography Reviews

Annie Watts Photography 3
Annie Watts Photography 4
Annie Watts Photography 5

Shelby · Married on 06/04/2016

Annie did an absolutely incredible job photographing our wedding. Not only is she awesome and really fun to have around, the whole bridal party loved her. With all of the great pictures we got back, we are having a hard time deciding which ones we want to frame. I've never met a photographer as caring as she is. She takes the time to learn what is important to you and is everything that I could have hoped for in a wedding photographer. We were blown away by her work and so grateful that she was available to do our wedding.

Sent on 08/08/2016
  • April

April · Married on 05/07/2016

Annie was so great and easy to work with!! She did our engagement pictures and wedding day pictures. They were amazing!! The quality and skill level of her photography were more then we could have hoped for. Our engagement pictures were great and she was able to work magic with getting my dog in pictures. The wedding day photos were even more magical and she captured all the special moments we wanted from getting ready to our sparkler exit. Our prints came in a timely manner in the cutest gift box and we loved being able to relive it over again :) You won't be disappointment picking Annie as your photographer :) ~April and Phil

Sent on 07/26/2016

Cindi · Married on 04/02/2016

It was so great working with Annie! Our photos turned out so beautiful and I am so delighted I get to treasure them forever. Annie is very easy to work with and will make your special day that much easier!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Ariel · Married on 06/20/2015

With a slim budget and only five months to plan our backyard evening wedding, we were skeptical of hiring a professional photographer, but choosing Annie Watts Photography to document our day was one of the best decisions we made in the planning process.

I hate to have my picture taken, and I had almost no idea what kinds of photos I wanted or how to pose. But Annie assured me that she would provide guidance if necessary. I can say now that I have never felt more at ease before the camera than on my wedding day, when Annie's subtle direction and easy flow took all pressure off me and allowed me to simply "be the bride."

When we received our digital copies of the photos no more than two months later--much more quickly than expected!--I teared up. I have never felt so beautiful in so many pictures in my life. Annie had exquisitely captured the spirit of the fast-fading day, and not a single "essential" picture was missing, despite a scatterbrained bride, family mayhem, and torrential rain which significantly shortened our outdoor photo time.

I highly recommend Annie Watts Photography, particularly to those who feel intimidated by the camera. Annie is a pleasure to work with, her prices are competitive, and she has an eye for the moments that make up the magic.

tl;dr: Just hire this girl already!

Sent on 12/31/2015
  • Julie

Julie · Married on 09/25/2010

I got to see Annie in action at my sister's wedding, so of course the first thing I did after getting engaged was book her myself! She was such a joy to work with- flexible, attentive, and detail-oriented- all valued qualities in a wedding photographer. She has a true photographer's eye and is able to capture sweet moments and turn them into treasured memories. I could not recommend Annie more highly!

Sent on 11/26/2016

Anna · Married on 05/12/2018

Annie was truly amazing. After meeting her for the first time, I felt like we had known each other for years- she is so kind and easy-going. I had looked at her work on the blog and website, and also had several friends use her for their special days so I was familiar with her work. However, the photos she took for my engagement and wedding still blew me away!! She has such and eye for detail and captured every emotion of the day perfectly. When I look back at my photos, I can remember exactly how I felt in each and every moment. She was a huge help when the day got a little off schedule and kept me calm and assured me it would all work out! The posed pictures did not look too posed and the candid shots are some of my absolute favorites. I would recommend Annie to anyone that wants beautiful photos that capture the essence of their special day. Thank you Annie!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Katelyn · Married on 04/23/2016

Loved the photos Annie took of our wedding! She was very accommodating, professional, and does great work!

Sent on 06/13/2016