Annie Watson Photography Reviews

14 Reviews for Annie Watson Photography

• Layla

Layla Morin · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Beautiful boudoir in naples

I found Annie while shopping around for different Boudoir photographers in Naples. She came up at the top of the list and had tons of great reviews. I was super happy with how the shots turned out. For one thing, her photo studio was absolutely incredible!! I don't know how we could have done most of the shots we did without her amazing studio. I have been recommending Annie to my friends because she's that awesome!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Annie Watson Photography's reply:

Layla! It was so awesome working with you... what a fun shoot!
    Your shots came out super sexy and amazing... Wait til you see your album... OMG!
    xoxo
  • Teri

Teri Morin · Married on 05/25/2019

Made me feel comfortable and confident

Annie is so present as a photographer and made me feel comfortable and confident. It took me awhile to find someone whose aesthetic I liked — I looked far and wide at different companies doing boudoir shoots in Naples and Annie's site was the most impressive, and I loved how the pics turned out. So glad I found Annie!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Hey, Teri,
    It was really fun working with you.
    Loved your wardrobe and the ideas you brought to the table.
    The bathtubs shots with the rose petals and flowers are so beautiful, and the swing shots are super sexy. What fun we had!
    I know you will enjoy your album for years to come.
  • Eleni

Eleni Irrera · Married on 05/20/2019

5 stars and then some!

5 stars across the board. Annie was super professional and her photo studio is out of this world. The shots turned out great. She clearly knows what she's doing and makes the whole journey fun and enjoyable for you. So, so glad I did a shoot with her.

Sent on 08/05/2019

Eleni,
    It was a pleasure to work with you. I am so happy you liked the shots... That last outfit!! Whoa! Very nice!
  • Breanna

Breanna Ramirez · Married on 02/16/2019

Best shots of me and fiancé bar none

Looking back, Annie's couples shots of my fiancé and I before the wedding (a sexy photoshoot that we did in Annie's AH-MAZING photo studio) were the best photos taken of us together. she was a whole lot cooler than our wedding photographer (lol!) and made us both enjoy ourselves, feel sexy, and look sexy. She's a phenom photographer.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Breanna,
    It was fabulous working with you two.
    I love taking shots like that.
    Let me know when you guys wanna come in again. ;o)
  • Leigha

Leigha Brennan · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful Boudoir!

I had a marvelous experience doing a bridal boudoir shoot with Annie at her Naples studio! I've never been particularly comfortable in front of a camera and I always think pictures of me look terrible, but Annie was so relaxed and personable that I settled in and actually had a great time. Oh, and the pictures turned out amazing! Annie's the real deal.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Leigha,
    It was such a pleasure photographing you. The wardrobe you brought was exceptional - and you really rocked it out.
    So happy you are happy with the photos... I had a wonderful time shooting them!
  • Tamara

Tamara Devlin · Married on 08/11/2018

Shooting with Annie is like catching up with an old friend

Annie is FANTASTIC to work with. It's so important that photographers have good charisma (especially portrait photographers). I honestly didn't realize how bad my past photographer experiences had been until I did a shoot with Annie, who just made me feel so relaxed and comfortable while shooting a pre-wedding boudoir shoot at her studio. Shooting with her is like catching up with an old friend! I will gladly recommend Annie to any and all friends.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Milke

Milke Rowe · Married on 08/04/2018

A lucky guy

I'm a lucky guy. I'm writing this review on behalf of my wife, who hired Annie a couple weeks prior to our wedding for a boudoir photo shoot. The photos turned out AMAZING. Really amazing.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Milke,
    The pleasure was all mine.
    Loved shooting Chloe... what a beautiful woman!
    Let me know when you need some updated ones...
    ANnie Watson
  • Kim

Kim Steele · Married on 06/08/2018

Happy hubby? Go with Annie.

Annie is warm, fun-loving, easy to be around, and just all around a great photographer. If you want to your soon-to-be-husband a real wedding gift, get him some boudoir shots by Annie. They'll be the best gift you've given him ;-)

Sent on 01/28/2019

Annie Watson Photography's reply:

Kim! So happy he loved them! You are gorgeous!
    That album was out of this world... perfect wedding gift!
  • Mia

Mia Biggs · Married on 06/08/2018

Truly a professional – makes you feel like you're working with the very best

Annie is a delight to work with and truly takes the most stunning photographs. I looked all around for a decent boudoir photographer in Fort Myers and didn't like what I was seeing in other portfolios. Annie's studio was discreet and upscale and she was so professional during our shoot.

Sent on 07/01/2019

Mia,
    It was such a pleasure working with you.
    Your photos are stunning and I am sure your husband will love them.
    See ya soon.
  • Natasha

Natasha Paterson · Married on 09/02/2017

She does gorgeous work

I would happily recommend Annie for a bridal boudoir shoot before or after your wedding. She's smart, talented, professional, and it's very clear how hard she works at her craft. She does gorgeous work.

Sent on 07/29/2019

Natasha!
    It was wonderful working with you.
    I am so pleased that you are happy with your photos. I know your husband is, too. ;o)
  • Maureen

Maureen Lowe · Married on 04/15/2017

Has a real eye for portraiture

Annie has an amazing eye for portraiture. Her work is original, sexy, bold, and extremely sensitive to the visual characters of the subjects she photographs. She has a way of drawing out the best sides of a person that is extremely rare to find in portrait photographers.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Maureen,
    I absolutely loved the wardrobe you brought. The photos are fabulous! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to photograph you. It was such a fun shoot!

Christina · Married on 09/01/2017

I receive compliments at least a couple times a month from people who see the couples' shots that Annie took of me and my partner, which we hung up around our house. We did a shoot with her a few weeks before our wedding and it was one of the best experiences we had. She truly is a detail-oriented artist with a highly-trained eye and a knack for bringing out the real you. We were very pleased with the results!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Christina,
    What a pleasure it was working with you two! I love the way the shots came out and I look forward to seeing you again around your anniversary.
    Again, congratulations!
  • Alicia

Alicia Gorsi · Married on 11/04/2017

Truly one of the best photoshoots I've ever done

I'm so glad I hired Annie for a sexy boudoir shoot before my wedding. The shots turned out AMAZING, and I had a blast at Annie studio. I honestly wish she had done our wedding photos, because the boudoir session photos actually turned out so much better than the pics from our wedding day. My husband and I will always be glad to have those photos!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Alicia,
    Congratulations, once again.
    I loved working with you - you were amazing!
    I am happy you chose to come to the studio and document this special time in your life... and imagine looking at the album 30 years from now. ;o)
    See ya soon!
  • Faye

Faye Williams · Married on 07/15/2017

GORGEOUS shots!! Some of the best photos we had taken.

Somewhat on a whim, my husband and I hired Annie to shoot some sexy portraits of the two of us together, the day before we left for the honeymoon. A friend had recommended Annie and we weren't so sure, but the pics wound up being some of the best photos we have as a couple. I could not be happier that we took my friend's advice and did a shoot with Annie!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Annie Watson Photography's reply:

Faye, I am so glad you and John chose to come in... What a great shoot! Spectacular couple! Spectacular photos!