Annie Watson Photography Reviews

9 Reviews for Annie Watson Photography

• Layla

Layla Morin · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Beautiful boudoir in naples

I found Annie while shopping around for different Boudoir photographers in Naples. She came up at the top of the list and had tons of great reviews. I was super happy with how the shots turned out. For one thing, her photo studio was absolutely incredible!! I don't know how we could have done most of the shots we did without her amazing studio. I have been recommending Annie to my friends because she's that awesome!

Sent on 05/01/2019

Annie Watson Photography's reply:

Layla! It was so awesome working with you... what a fun shoot!
    Your shots came out super sexy and amazing... Wait til you see your album... OMG!
    xoxo
  • Breanna

Breanna Ramirez · Married on 02/16/2019

Best shots of me and fiancé bar none

Looking back, Annie's couples shots of my fiancé and I before the wedding (a sexy photoshoot that we did in Annie's AH-MAZING photo studio) were the best photos taken of us together. she was a whole lot cooler than our wedding photographer (lol!) and made us both enjoy ourselves, feel sexy, and look sexy. She's a phenom photographer.

Sent on 03/31/2019

Breanna,
    It was fabulous working with you two.
    I love taking shots like that.
    Let me know when you guys wanna come in again. ;o)
  • Leigha

Leigha Brennan · Married on 09/01/2018

Beautiful Boudoir!

I had a marvelous experience doing a bridal boudoir shoot with Annie at her Naples studio! I've never been particularly comfortable in front of a camera and I always think pictures of me look terrible, but Annie was so relaxed and personable that I settled in and actually had a great time. Oh, and the pictures turned out amazing! Annie's the real deal.

Sent on 03/28/2019

Leigha,
    It was such a pleasure photographing you. The wardrobe you brought was exceptional - and you really rocked it out.
    So happy you are happy with the photos... I had a wonderful time shooting them!
  • Tamara

Tamara Devlin · Married on 08/11/2018

Shooting with Annie is like catching up with an old friend

Annie is FANTASTIC to work with. It's so important that photographers have good charisma (especially portrait photographers). I honestly didn't realize how bad my past photographer experiences had been until I did a shoot with Annie, who just made me feel so relaxed and comfortable while shooting a pre-wedding boudoir shoot at her studio. Shooting with her is like catching up with an old friend! I will gladly recommend Annie to any and all friends.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Milke

Milke Rowe · Married on 08/04/2018

A lucky guy

I'm a lucky guy. I'm writing this review on behalf of my wife, who hired Annie a couple weeks prior to our wedding for a boudoir photo shoot. The photos turned out AMAZING. Really amazing.

Sent on 01/31/2019

Milke,
    The pleasure was all mine.
    Loved shooting Chloe... what a beautiful woman!
    Let me know when you need some updated ones...
    ANnie Watson
  • Kim

Kim Steele · Married on 06/08/2018

Happy hubby? Go with Annie.

Annie is warm, fun-loving, easy to be around, and just all around a great photographer. If you want to your soon-to-be-husband a real wedding gift, get him some boudoir shots by Annie. They'll be the best gift you've given him ;-)

Sent on 01/28/2019

Annie Watson Photography's reply:

Kim! So happy he loved them! You are gorgeous!
    That album was out of this world... perfect wedding gift!

Christina · Married on 09/01/2017

I receive compliments at least a couple times a month from people who see the couples' shots that Annie took of me and my partner, which we hung up around our house. We did a shoot with her a few weeks before our wedding and it was one of the best experiences we had. She truly is a detail-oriented artist with a highly-trained eye and a knack for bringing out the real you. We were very pleased with the results!

Sent on 06/02/2018

Christina,
    What a pleasure it was working with you two! I love the way the shots came out and I look forward to seeing you again around your anniversary.
    Again, congratulations!
  • Alicia

Alicia Gorsi · Married on 11/04/2017

Truly one of the best photoshoots I've ever done

I'm so glad I hired Annie for a sexy boudoir shoot before my wedding. The shots turned out AMAZING, and I had a blast at Annie studio. I honestly wish she had done our wedding photos, because the boudoir session photos actually turned out so much better than the pics from our wedding day. My husband and I will always be glad to have those photos!

Sent on 03/03/2019

Alicia,
    Congratulations, once again.
    I loved working with you - you were amazing!
    I am happy you chose to come to the studio and document this special time in your life... and imagine looking at the album 30 years from now. ;o)
    See ya soon!
  • Faye

Faye Williams · Married on 07/15/2017

GORGEOUS shots!! Some of the best photos we had taken.

Somewhat on a whim, my husband and I hired Annie to shoot some sexy portraits of the two of us together, the day before we left for the honeymoon. A friend had recommended Annie and we weren't so sure, but the pics wound up being some of the best photos we have as a couple. I could not be happier that we took my friend's advice and did a shoot with Annie!

Sent on 01/25/2019

Annie Watson Photography's reply:

Faye, I am so glad you and John chose to come in... What a great shoot! Spectacular couple! Spectacular photos!