Annie Alexander Flora Designs Reviews

51 Reviews for Annie Alexander Flora Designs

• Becca

Becca L. · Married on 04/10/2021

Annie is awesome!

Annie did my sisters wedding first, then mine, and both were stunning. She is so fantastic at what she does and makes the place look unbelievable. We planned to do the wedding ceremony down in this wooded area, but day of the wedding it had flooded, and the whole original area was like a swamp, so last minute at 10am the day of we decided to change the entire ceremony area to up on a hill. Annie was able to make it look incredible even with these last minute changes with a completely different arrangement ideas. I was so blown away! Many people came up to us and told us it was one of the most beautiful weddings they had ever seen, even the venue owner said it was the most beautiful one she had seen out there! Annie is great and i would recommend her to anyone! She listens to what you desire for your wedding day and is able to make it come to pass, even better than you imagined!
    (Photo credit: Some of these photos are by Dakota Dudley photography)

Sent on 04/23/2021

Emilee G. · Married on 10/17/2020

Absolutely phenomenal

Everything was beautiful and Annie came in under budget and exceeded all expectations

Sent on 10/22/2020

Kelly M. · Married on 09/20/2020

Stop looking and hire her!

Annie is so talented and was such a pleasure to work with leading up to our wedding. We met once in person and corresponded multiple times via text and phone calls. She was always quick to respond and had great ideas from the inspiration photos I showed her. You can tell she really loves what she does. Annie and her assistant Carol arrived on time to the venue on my wedding day with such gorgeous flowers. She constructed two huge arrangements to securely attach to my hexagon arch and made sure to use all ALL of the flowers and greenery she brought with her throughout the venue. Annie's flowers appeared fresh and healthy. Based on the amount of flowers received and talent Annie and Carol have, Annie Alexander Flora Design is extremely affordable. She was transparent and upfront from the first conversation. I would highly recommend Annie for your next event or upcoming wedding!

Sent on 09/29/2020

Patrice P. · Married on 09/12/2020

Amazing!!!

Annie went above and beyond! I told her about multiple different visions I had and she helped bring them to life. I told her that I wanted a very large succulent in my bouquet and she actually grew one for me at her home! I love it so much that I’m going to try and preserve it! If I ever reached out about questions, she was alway quick to respond! You will not regret using her!

Sent on 09/22/2020
  • Kimberly

Kimberly V. · Married on 06/13/2020

Above and Beyond

Annie went above and beyond for my husband and I. She has such great attention to detail. We had to postpone our wedding due to COVID and Annie made it so easy for us. Our flowers were so beautiful! She was able to execute our vision even better than we hoped for and has so many creative ideas. We would absolutely recommend using her for your events!

Sent on 06/29/2020
  • Z

Zhanyce · Married on 11/16/2019

Absolutely incredible!

Annie and her team was absolutely incredible to work with. She was very knowledgeable and exceed my expectations. The floral designs looked better than I could've ever imagine.

Sent on 12/14/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren V. · Married on 11/02/2019

Annie is Incredible!

The moment I met with Annie, I knew I had nothing more to worry about. She assured me that not only was she going to provide the flowers, but she fully took on the roll of decorator. She was very involved in the entire planning process. Annie totally transformed the space on my big day! She truly has a gift. Everything was breathtaking and my family didn’t have to set up anything!

Sent on 11/11/2019
  • Jessica

Jessica P. · Married on 10/19/2019

Simply Amazing

Annie was the kindest person to work with. She helped create my vision come to life and was the easiest to communicate with. I could not have been more pleased with the outcome. Not only was she there at any moment needed but she would go above and beyond to get to know me and my husband. She is unique and incredibly talented. I cannot thank her enough

Sent on 12/01/2019
  • Melanie

Melanie V. · Married on 10/19/2019

Truly Blessed to work with Annie Alexander

This review is long overdue!

My husband and I are truly grateful for having the opportunity to work with Mrs. Alexander for our wedding. We were married at Holy Family Catholic Church in Columbus GA this past October 2019. We didn’t want extra decor to take away from the beauty of the church, and so Mrs. Alexander made sure that her decor was simple yet beautiful during the ceremony.

I wore a flower crown that I bought online and was pretty obsessed with it. Mrs. Alexander made my bouquet (and the bridesmaids' bouquets perfectly match the flower crown!

Our reception was held at the Columbus Trade Center, and let me just say that my husband and I were BLOWN AWAY with Mrs. Alexander’s decor!! There are moments in life that take one’s breath away, and seeing how Mrs. Alexander decorated the hall took my husband’s and my breath away. We told her what we liked; nature and lights. Mrs. Alexander not only brought our dream to a reality, but she went above and beyond anything we could have ever imagined! My husband and I would describe it as a “magical forest.” Other guests have described it as a “magical jungle” and “magical garden.” As you can see, it was magical!! Obviously our words won’t do it justice, so please look at the photos I posted! (thanks to Kayla Beckworth Photography for the photos).

Finally, let me say that Mrs. Alexander was a joy to work with. She was with us every step of the way since we started wedding planning, and ensured that everything that was being done was to our liking. She has a great attitude and just a great person overall! We are blessed to have Mrs. Alexander be part of our big day. You will NOT regret working with her!!

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Anna

Anna M. · Married on 10/11/2019

Knocked it out of the park!

Annie was a critical part of putting my wedding vision together! When looking for a florist I had no idea where to start and luckily she reached out to me after I sent out feelers on Wedding Wire! Talking on the phone with her I immediately knew that she was what I needed. We went through a few iterations of what I wanted and changed the colors a few times but she managed to take what I wanted and execute from a few pictures from Pinterest. The result was spectacular! Everyone was raving about the flowers and decor. And I was so happy! Working with Annie was so easy. We texted a lot and met a few times with the vendor and I really appreciated that she took time and cared about me getting what I wanted. I basically gave her left and right limits of what I wanted and let her be creative. So it was a surprise when I got to the actual wedding day but I LOVED everything!! And she was so reasonable in price! We had about 40 people at our ceremony and venue (a restaurant) and to get everything I wanted (I have a large family) it was less than $2,000. She didn’t just do flowers though. She did ALL the decorating at the synagogue and restaurant. So you’re paying for a magic maker and not just flower arranging! Hire Annie to make your wedding special and YOU.

Sent on 10/15/2019

Amy L. · Married on 07/21/2019

Amazing Experience with Annie!

Words cannot even begin to describe how much I loved and appreciated all that Annie did for me for my wedding. She listened to everything I had to say and every want I had. She is so sweet and always willing to help. Her floral arrangements and bouquets were absolutely beautiful! She decorated the entire reception hall, ceremony area, and created an arrangement for a large cross that we had at the ceremony. Everything she created was exactly what I wanted and more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. Not only did she provide flowers for the entire wedding, but she also allowed us to use anything she had available such as napkins, chargers, vases, a beautiful large gold frame, and tablecloths for all of the tables at the reception.
    My mother and I were so worried with planning the wedding and not having a planner, but Annie helped guide us and answered any and all questions we had. She was always available and easy to get in touch with. She truly was a life saver during the whole planning process. I would have been completely lost without her.

Sent on 07/30/2019

Teresa L. · Married on 07/21/2019

The Best!!

Annie was fabulous in every way! From day one of meeting with her my daughter and I knew we had the right person to work with. Annie goes above and beyond. Not only did Annie provide gorgeous flower arrangements for the ceremony and reception, she provided gorgeous tablecloths and table decor. Annie's assistant Carol, is also fabulous. Annie was also readily available for any questions or advise I needed. She became a friend that wanted my daughters wedding to be as beautiful as we did.....and she delivered that beauty. I can not express how appreciative I am of all that Annie provided.

Sent on 08/01/2019
  • Ritu

Ritu C. · Married on 06/05/2019

Very professional and beautiful decorator

Hired Annie as a party planner- she was immaculate and detailed with the planning and execution. We had thunderstorms an hour prior to the party and it was so-o stressful but Annie had a Plan B and she just pulled it off!!!
    We ended up having a party that has been the 'talk of the town.'
    Annie is absolutely wonderful with her originality, her sincerity and her attention to detail.

Sent on 09/08/2019

Kelli R. · Married on 05/18/2019

Our experience with Annie was above and beyond excellent! She is very easy to work.

I meet Annie at my friends daughters wedding. Right away I knew I would love to work with her again. So when my sister got engaged Annie was the first and only person I called. She is easy to work, very accommodating. Works with your time and budget without interfering with your vision. I can’t wait to work with her again!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Shonda D. · Married on 05/18/2019

Very friendly, and easy to work with

Annie is a beautiful soul, she met all of our expectations and helped make our wedding beautiful. She will make sure your flowers are the best and she doesn’t hesitate to help in anyway.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Meredith R. · Married on 03/09/2019

Stunning bouquets and arrangements

Annie is amazing. She has great vision and makes every step of the process fun and simple. She worked so hard on our wedding. We could tell she absolutely loves what she does because it shows in her work!
    Thank you Annie!

Sent on 03/20/2019

Jenna · Married on 03/02/2019

Annie is the best!!!

I cannot say enough good things about Annie!! Not only were her flower arrangements beautiful but she also offered some of her own items for me to use as decorations! She went to my venue early to make sure that everything was where it needed to be before my guests arrived. I honestly don’t believe I could have found a better florist for my wedding. She was very kind and professional and made sure everything was the way I wanted but also offered insight and advice that was truly appreciated and needed! You WILL NOT be disappointed. Thank you Annie!!!!!

Sent on 03/13/2019

Rebecca D. · Married on 01/26/2019

Breathtaking

Annie did our Diemel ball event at the National Infantry Museum and she did 50 centerpieces! Annie is knowledgeable, enthusiastic and Always leaves a “WOW “ factor. She is very creative and a Blessing. We use Annie for all our events.

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Anne

Anne L. · Married on 01/26/2019

Breathtaking

Sent on 02/04/2019
  • Jalisa

Jalisa · Married on 01/05/2019

Exceptional!

I’m not sure how I came across Annie but it had to be fate! Annie is amazing! The flowers were beautiful and exactly what I envisioned!! From our first conversation and explaining my thoughts, she was able to take it and create a beautiful vision! Annie is super responsive and will be thinking about your wedding and send ideas like it’s her wedding. She makes everything so easy. She was so invested and it was very much appreciated. She is very easy to talk to, knows her stuff, understanding, caring, sweet, and will help in any way that she can to make your dream a reality! If you are having any questions about picking a great florist who will go out of their way to make sure everything is beautiful, look no further, Annie is the best ever!! I will forever be grateful for how beautiful my wedding was! Everyone is still talking about how beautiful everything was!

Sent on 01/12/2019
  • Mitzie

Mitzie · Married on 12/15/2018

Outstanding

I am the venue owner of The Farm at Lullwater. Through the bride this weekend I came to know Annie and the outstanding beautiful work she does. Highly recommend you check her out.

Sent on 12/16/2018

Mrs. V. · Married on 11/10/2018

Simply Amazing!

Annie is amazing! Her flowers are stunning! Annie was super responsive when I first reached out to her. She was so easy to work with and after talking to her for a few minutes, she totally "got" my vision. I would give her 10 stars if I could. Thank You Annie!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Dennis L. · Married on 11/06/2018

Corporate Event

Annie did the design and decor for our corporate event. Her skills and professionalism resulted in the event being a huge success and very well planned. The audience was stunned by Annie’s amazing floral designs.

Annie understood our very specific vision and the resulting decor far exceeded our expectations of what she was capable of.

Sent on 11/15/2018

K Kotagiri · Married on 11/03/2018

Marvelous and Extremely Helpful

How do I even start putting in to words how superb Annie was? She has been such a pleasure to work with. I knew, I found the right person when I spoke to her the very first time. Her style, creativity, and elegance are exactly what I was hoping my event to reflect upon, and it was a great success. She has made the entire planning so seamless. She went above and beyond to make the event look so beautiful. She has an impeccable style but still make sure that your ideas are included in the planning. In simple words, she’s a ‘perfectionista’. On the day of the event, I didn’t have to worry about a single thing because I knew I was in good hands. Annie have every quality that you wish an event planner has, she’s very organised, diligent, and prompt. I always get so excited to talk about Annie and highly recommend her services to anyone who is wanting to have a fantastic event. She always kept me on task and within budget. She was patient with all my questions and I really believe in the end, I saved money because she knew the best vendors who offered cheaper prices. I can’t stress enough how grateful I am for all the help and services she has offered. ANNIE IS THE BEST.

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Z

Zina · Married on 10/21/2018

Sara's Wedding Event

Annie really created my daughters vision of her wedding. She truly cares for her clients and does an excellent job and will work withing your budget.

Sent on 12/26/2018