Anne Springs Close Greenway Reviews

Anne Springs Close Greenway 5
Anne Springs Close Greenway 6
Anne Springs Close Greenway 7

Judy · Married on 04/14/2018

We had a "night before the wedding " party at the field trial house for 140 people. We had Creative Solutions set up a tent and tables in the outdoor area also. The on site monitor for the party was very helpful, and managed the bonfire carefully. The band and guests all loved the venue. This space lends itself to many different decorating ideas and was perfect for a folk music band and rustic theme.

Sent on 04/17/2018

Jill · Married on 04/20/2013

We had our ceremony and reception at the Field Trial Barn. It was the perfect location and the price was great. If you are on a budget, this is the place for you. They allow you to use your own caterer, bartender & bring your own alcohol (a huge cost saver). They also allow you to decorate to your liking because it is a blank canvas (something some of the "stuffier" places won't allow). We were very happy. Linda and Peggy in the office were great.

The only thing I had to complain about was that we had booked the day before our wedding for our rehearsal (which is included in the rental). We were advised 2 days before the rehearsal that they had just then decided to book the venue for a sweet sixteen party. The new clients for that day were supposed to be aware that we would be there for 1 hour for our rehearsal since we had been booked for quite some time. When we arrived, they were decorating for their party later that evening and were incredibly rude to us. The barn sitter never said a word. Just allowed us to be belittled and treated terribly even though we had long before reserved that time. We felt a little put out by this.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Anne Springs Close Greenway's reply:

Hi Jill! We are so sorry to hear about this experience at The Field Trial Barn. Since this has happened we have improved our communication with all guests about rehearsal times and events. I hope that your special day was still phenomenal and the staff was more attentive during this time. If you would like to give anymore feed back please e-mail our Venue Sales Coordinator at katiesuddreth@ascgreenway.org.

John · Married on 09/22/2018

We had our Wedding celebration at the Field Trial Barn. We had about 100 guests and the dinner Inside the barn felt perfect! Intimate and cozy but not cramped. Probably could have fit 10-20 more people seated at tables in there without feeling crowded. The grounds surrounding the barn are beautiful with so many great settings for photos and really gorgeous locations for an outdoor ceremony. We did our first look photos down at a different location on the ASC property and if you go around ASC there are so many gorgeous natural areas for photos. The fire pit and outdoor patio are stellar and everything is very well kept. The staff at ASC were easy to work with and very accomodating of our needs within their rules. Charles, our venue host for the night of the wedding was extremely helpful and a pleasure to work with, but also was barely noticeable to the guests, which was perfect. All around a lovely place to have a wedding, would strongly recommend it!

Sent on 09/24/2018
    Anne Springs Close Greenway 8
    Anne Springs Close Greenway 9
    Anne Springs Close Greenway 10

Mandy · Married on 03/26/2017

Gorgeous venue and the staff was so great to work with!!! Everyone was prompt to reply to all questions! Loved having the inside/outside option as we needed to move the ceremony inside due to weather - one of the only places that offer both options at no additional cost! Great venue for your photographs and even better in person!

Sent on 04/04/2017

Brooke · Married on 09/27/2014

The compliment we hear the most from our wedding was how gorgeous the venue was. I happened to drive by The Dairy Barn about a year before we even got engaged and said to my then boyfriend, "I'm going to get married there someday". After we got engaged, I gave a few other places a try and kept going back to the barn, and I'm glad I did!! The Dairy Barn was the perfect rustic/barn look that we were looking for. You can't go wrong with any season - the setting is perfect for photos all year.

Sent on 10/22/2014

Anne Springs Close Greenway's reply:

Wow, what a great story! We are so glad that you chose The Dairy Barn for your special day and I hope you had an amazing wedding here. Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

Hannah · Married on 09/15/2017

4.2

Beautiful venue! They give you 8 hrs for the wedding day and 1 hr rehearsal, and I found that the amount of time was perfect. The staff was wonderful and very accommodating. Most of all the view was perfect, did not need much decorating which saved money in the long run. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 09/19/2017
  • Daniela

Daniela · Married on 10/07/2018

4.2

Beautiful Venue

This venue captured our hearts as soon as we toured it. It is great for an indoor/outdoor wedding (we had our ceremony outside, reception inside) with a really fantastic weather back-up option in the upstairs loft.
    The pros and cons of the venue is that you only get the venue plus an exclusive contract with a rentals company. You have to bring everything else, which is great if you want to choose all of your own vendors, not so great if you want a package deal.
    I didn't love working with the rentals company, as they are too big to care about little old me and my wants and needs and dreams for my wedding day.
    Other than that, I would choose this venue over and over again!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Danielle · Married on 05/23/2009

3.0

Overall excellent locations. The only thing I really didn't like was the charge if you wanted to bring an outside caterer in.

Sent on 02/02/2010

Anne Springs Close Greenway's reply:

Thank you so much for your review! As of a few years ago, we actually allow any outside caterer to come in that is licensed and insured for no additional cost. We are so glad everything else about your experience was excellent though!

3.6
      2.0

The Dairy Barn is a beautiful venue! It's a little pricey but absolutely gorgeous and has accommodations for an outdoor or indoor ceremony. It's air conditioned with is also a nice feature, and needs little to no decorations if you're looking to save some money in your wedding budget. It books up fast so you have to book about a year in advance. Also, there are two people you deal with while looking into the venue and then after you book, Peggy and Linda. Linda is very quick to get back to you and answer your questions, but I was not too impressed with Peggy's tardiness to our initial appointment or her lack of follow up on answering any of my questions. She was almost a deal breaker for me, but I felt much better after talking to Linda. The venue guidelines are also super strict, such as using a licensed bartender, licensed and insured caterer, using Creative Solutions for all rentals and hanging of items, and having never specific guidelines to follow for decorating. But all in all, a beautiful venue with a perfect country, rustic vibe and gorgeous scenery.

Sent on 05/19/2015

Anne Springs Close Greenway's reply:

Thank you so much for all of your detailed feedback! I am so sorry to hear about your experience with Peggy, but I am so glad you still decided to host your wedding here and that Linda was great at communication! I wanted to let you know Peggy is no longer with our company and our new Venue Sales Coordinator will ensure that the entire experience at The Dairy Barn is fantastic! Once again, thank you for the helpful review!

3.6
      3.0

This venue was not very flexible with how things could be hung up or what equipment rental company you could use. However you could bring in an outside caterer which was really helpful.

Sent on 08/15/2013

Anne Springs Close Greenway's reply:

Thank you so much for your feedback. I apologize that you felt our rental system and hanging decor was difficult. We want to ensure everything is PERFECT for your special day which is why we tend to be a little picky about certain things with our venue. We hope everything else was phenomenal!
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/22/2018

1.0
      1.0

2018 Wedding

To our surprise, this venue does not offer military discounts. However, my family was willing to move forward with the contract in hopes that the venue would prove to be satisfactory...

They did not deliver.

Everything seemed liked it was going to be alright, except for this one particular woman on staff who’s sole position was to watch over the venue while the wedding was taking place.

She did not warmly welcome the guests, or the bridesmaids. She was an absolute nightmare. She even made the mistake of being rude the bride, which totally disrupted the entire tone of the ceremony. After the ordeal, she did not even apologize, or try to make amends...

Even though the venue was beautiful, if I had to do it all over again, I would have chosen another venue, with much friendlier staff. Kindness and respect certainly go a long way.

Very disappointing.