Anne-Marie Mitchell Makeup Artistry Reviews

55 | Jacksonville Beach, FL

55 Reviews for Anne-Marie Mitchell Makeup Artistry

Briana Anderson · Married on 11/16/2019

The best makeup artist. Ever.

There aren’t enough words to describe my love for Anne-Marie! She made me feel so glam but still myself on my wedding day - it was incredible! Not only did she knock my makeup out of the park, but she did the girls as well and they looked amazing!!! Don’t think twice, just book your appointment now to witness her magic!!

Sent on 11/29/2019
  • Crystal

Crystal · Married on 11/09/2019

Book her ASAP! Airbrushed flawless makeup, Anne is top notch!

Anne was the best makeup artist! From the initial consultation to the day of, everything went smoothly. She was very communicative and answered any questions I had during the whole process. Anne was on top of everything from the start. She emailed skincare tips, follow up emails and then scheduling timelines when it got closer to the wedding. Even when I wanted to change my wedding day makeup look, she didn’t sweat a bit. She was so fun and friendly my bridal party loved her. My maid of honor was worried about having a heavy and caked on makeup look, but Anne created a gorgeous look for her. My family kept asking where my sister went! Lol. The airbrushed makeup came out absolutely flawless, I never had so many compliments on my makeup; even at the end of the night! I would recommend Anne as your makeup artist over and over!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Bridgette Storey · Married on 10/19/2019

excellent service excellent work she is an artist!

Anne Marie was awesome! She is an amazing artist and can do anything! She accomplished my 1930’s desired look perfectly!

Sent on 11/05/2019

Pauline · Married on 10/12/2019

So fun to work with!

Love Anne Marie! I don’t really wear a lot of makeup and wanted a natural look with just some darker eyeliner. I was worried about getting makeup done because I didn’t want to look like I had a ton of makeup on and look like a different person but she did amazing! I especially loved my eye makeup and how the airbrush made my face look flawless. She made the whole experience so fun and is the sweetest person!

Sent on 11/17/2019

Dina · Married on 04/12/2019

Beautiful Makeup for Rehearsal Dinner

Anne-Marie is so incredibly talented at all things makeup! She took my vision for my rehearsal makeup and managed to make it even more beautiful than I had imagined! She is also such a kind, funny and sweet person. She took her time perfecting my makeup and ensured that everything looked flawless! Everyone raved about my makeup during my rehearsal dinner and I couldn't have been more pleased with how it turned out :-)

Sent on 05/18/2019

Lesly Estrada · Married on 03/23/2019

Prom Makeup

Anne Marie did my makeup for prom, I absolutely LOVED it especially the lashes, 10/10 would recommend. One of my best experiences with a makeup artist and I for sure will be back for another one of her works!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Ashley Gannon · Married on 03/09/2019

Stunning makeup-Amazing person! Highly Recommend

I recommend Anne Marie Mitchell to anyone I know who is getting married! I tried several tutorials and hers was by far the best. I don't wear a lot of makeup but she knew just what I needed. She matched all my colors perfectly, it looked so natural and amazing I was so pleased. Even after crying several times everything stayed in place the entire day and night. It was stunningly beautiful makeup and I couldn't have been happier with what she did! Not only was the makeup perfect, but having Anne Marie there getting ready with me was so much fun! She was just one of the girls, having a blast and making me feel at ease and comfortable. I just cant say enough good things about her. I'd pick her again and again!

Sent on 03/19/2019

Bridget · Married on 03/09/2019

Look no further for your wedding makeup!!!

Anne Marie is amazing! So glad I chose her for my wedding makeup! When meeting her the very first time at my trial, I could tell what a genuine and sweet person she is, and so very talented at what she does!
    After we did my trial, I decided that I wanted to tweak a few things for my final wedding look and she was so easy to work with and made me feel not only like a million bucks, but also 100% myself! She was so kind and patient with all of my crazy family on the morning of my wedding as well, which really took a lot of stress off my shoulders that day. My mom cried when she saw her final look in the mirror, and that says enough right there because that woman is pretty hard to please!
    We had a constant drizzly and rainy wedding day, and all of our makeup and lashes stayed put all night long. She gave me a touch-up kit, but I didn't even really need it! I can't recommend her enough! Thanks Anne Marie!

Sent on 12/26/2019
  • Catie

Catie Bullard · Married on 02/11/2019

Kind, Talented, The Full Package

Anne-Marie is SO talented, kind, attentive to detail and a great listener. From my Bridal trial make-up to the day of, Anne-Marie made me feel and look the best I ever have! She listens to your requests and happily will make any changes if there is something you are wanting to alter. She is hands-down the BEST makeup artist in the Jacksonville area, and she's amazing at falsies. I will only be using her for my makeup in the future.

Sent on 12/20/2019

Cassidy · Married on 12/22/2018

Amazing! I felt beautiful!

I am so happy I chose Anne-Marie for my wedding makeup. She has such a great personality and makes me feel at ease. From the moment I had my trial with her I knew I wanted her to do my wedding makeup. She is very professional but also very fun! I loved the way she made myself and my family look! My sister looked so beautiful and felt so good about herself, that made it so worth it! Thank you so much Anne-Marie!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Anna · Married on 12/15/2018

Anne-Marie is a rockstar to work with!

Anne-Marie is a stunning example of what makes a great makeup artist. She is extremely talented, she knows how to take a vision and turn it into a reality. When I started working with her I didn't quite know how to tell her what I wanted, but she worked with me - was able to give me suggestions, and then gave flawless makeup...and that was just for the trial! On the wedding day, she arrived early, and worked closely with each bridesmaid and mother as well. With each girl she made them feel special and she was so fun to hang out with as well! If you need an incredible makeup artist who's talent and professionalism are out-of-this-world definitely hire Anne-Marie!!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Rachel · Married on 07/18/2018

Anne-Marie did the make up for the bridal party of my best friends wedding. It was nothing short of flawless execution and professional from start to finish. I have never felt more beautiful. She made me comfortable with it being my first time ever having my makeup done for me. I would recommend her over and over again. Thank you so much Anne-Marie!

Sent on 08/16/2016

mary · Married on 02/24/2018

Beautiful Make-up

Anne-Marie is amazing! She is super professional but also so easy to work with and flexible. I live out of town and when travel arrangements were changed, Anne-Marie had no problem accommodating me and fitting me in on a different day for my wedding trial on such short notice. Her make-up is absolutely flawless, the airbrushing looks totally natural and she made sure to ask for my opinions to make sure I was comfortable on my wedding day. All of my bridesmaids were completely thrilled with their make up and we were all treated like queens by Anne-Marie. She is very knowledgeable about her products and all different skin types and looks, I would recommend her services over and over again!

Sent on 11/28/2018

Ansley Grogan · Married on 02/18/2018

Absolutely a dream! Super professional & wonderful human

Anne-Marie was a dream to work with. She took my wedding vision & made it come to life in just the matter of hours! She not only did my makeup but she did my 6 bridesmaids as well! We were all thrilled to have her help make my day a success. Highly recommend

Sent on 11/29/2019

Amanda · Married on 12/09/2017

From the time I got engaged, I knew I wanted air brushed makeup for my wedding day. Surprisingly when it came time to finding someone in the Charlotte area that came highly recommended, it was a lot harder than I thought... until Anne-Marie!!! The first time I spoke to Anne-Marie on the phone, I knew she was the one I wanted to do the job! Days later, my wedding coordinator confirmed it, with her rave review! Not only is Anne-Marie an incredibly talented artist, she is the kindest person and so easy to talk to. She will take your vision and run with it. She's also adaptable - she wants you to be comfortable in your own skin and won't stop until you are 100% satisfied and feel BEAUTIFUL!!! Without hesitation, I would strongly recommend Anne-Marie Mitchell for any and all of your makeup needs. She is one-of-a-kind!

Sent on 01/20/2018

Melissa · Married on 11/04/2017

I had Anne-Marie for my wedding day, and 4 bridesmaids, and 2 moms. She was absolutely amazing! She was there from 7:30am setting up until 12:30pm, she was in the best mood, so happy and lively having a conversation with every girl, listening to their ideas, getting to know them, it was sweet! Every girl was floored by her work, we were more than pleased with our kooks. During touchups some girls wanted a little more eyeliner, or a different shade of lipstick and she was more than accommodating. As the bride I have never felt more beautiful in my life, i wanted to look fabulous and I looked and felt soooo glamorous!! I can’t thank you enough Anne-Marie!

Sent on 11/14/2017

Stephanie · Married on 11/04/2017

Where to begin.. WOW amazing work. Anne-Marie was a doll to work with and mimicked exactly the inspo photo i gave her for my wedding makeup! The airbrush foundation is definitely life changing! Lasted all day/night and did not crease at all! Highly recommend getting that! I cant forget my highlight poppin in all my pictures too ;). Anne-Marie made me feel and look like a princess. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Melanie · Married on 11/03/2017

Anne-Marie is an artist! I hired her for my wedding on 03 November and everything was perfect, from the moment we started to communicate via email, to the the trial and to the wedding day.

During the trial I simply told her about how I wanted my wedding to feel and asked her to give me a make up that fits my type. She nailed it! There was not a single thing that I would have changed. The make-up also lasted forever, even sweat and tears couldn't do any harm. My make up looked the same at night as it did when I walked down the aisle. And most importantly, the make-up looked absolutely stunning in photos!

Anne-Marie is that person who puts her heart and soul into her job -- and trust me, it shows! I have never looked as flawless as I did on the day of the make up trial and my wedding day. Anne-Marie is also easy to talk to and extremely patient, which was important for me because I was translating for my mom who doesn't speak English. On my wedding day, I had friends add on on make-up service because they loved so much what she did.

From the bottom of my heart, thank you for making me feel so beautiful on my wedding day, Anne-Marie. <3 Lots of love and a big hug from Vienna!

Sent on 12/20/2017

Linda · Married on 10/07/2017

Anne-Marie was amazing. She was extremely professional and punctual. She took feedback really well and definitely tries to make you feel like your best you, not a covered-up version of someone else. She got along great with our whole wedding party and my parents and was a pleasure to work with. She has my highest recommendation!

Sent on 10/24/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/30/2017

Anne-Marie is AMAZING. She is so good at listening to what look you want and making it happen. She truly made me(bride), my bridesmaids, and the moms looks like the best versions of ourselves!! Everyone looked gorgeous but also still like themselves and natural! Anne-Marie is truly gifted and also so good to work with. She is very friendly and professional and genuinely cares about you and that you love your look! I am SO happy she did the makeup for my wedding day!!!! Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/25/2017

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Anne-Marie was incredible!! She did a fabulous job on both my trial and on my wedding day! She was very professional and very personable, making for a great addition to wedding day! My sisters (Maids of Honor) also had their makeup done by her and loved it. She uses a mix of air brush & traditional which was the perfect amount of natural & glam! Highly recommend her!!

Sent on 09/21/2017
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 08/26/2017

Anne-Marie is simply unparalleled; the most talented, well-rounded artist I've come in contact with! After two prior failed trials, I was super discouraged and almost at the point of giving up finding an artist that could meet my requests (some may consider me picky but I feel as if I just know what I want). Needless to say, not giving up was the best decision I made throughout my wedding planning process! When I left my trial, I was 100% relieved because she gave me EXACTLY what I was looking for! She was patient, professional, and extremely charismatic! She blew my expectations out of the water at both my trial and on my wedding day (which she drove over 2 hours)! Anne-Marie takes pride in the services she provides to her clients and goes above and beyond to make sure you are absolutely, 100% thrilled with the end result! I will continue to praise Anne-Marie for her passionate and incredible talent and recommend her to as many brides as possible; as I know she’s the best! Thank you for making me feel my most beautiful, Anne-Marie! You are truly one-in-a-million!

Sent on 10/09/2017
  • Ariel

Ariel · Married on 07/07/2017

Anne Marie is wonderfully amazing at what she does! She did the makeup for my whole bridal party and was so pleasant to work with. She really makes your true beauty come out while proving long lasting makeup... literally, my lipstick even lasted the whole night. Ann Marie has a sweet personality and was really an important part of my wedding making me look and feel fabulous...so if you want the best for your wedding shes your girl!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Allison · Married on 07/01/2017

I was so thankful to have found Anne-Marie to be my make-up artist for my wedding day! She truly is the best at what she does. Her attention to detail and ability to bring out the beauty in each girl is apparent in her work! From the moment I met her in my trial she made me feel so comfortable and was a joy and delight to be around. She was so accommodating and made me and my girls look stunning on the wedding day. I couldn't have found anyone better! I highly recommend her to anyone who want THE best for their wedding day. She is such a genuine and kind soul and the perfect addition to anyones special day!

Sent on 10/09/2017

Carly · Married on 05/06/2017

I would highly recommend Anne-Marie if you want to have your makeup done for your wedding. She makes it so you don't even have to think about your makeup all day long - it's just done and its flawless! From the trial to wedding day she was awesome!!! We set up a day to do the trial run and we were able to take our time and tweak a few things for the wedding day. The airbrush makeup was perfect for a long day of wear & tear on the face - and it lasted all night long. Not only did she do MY makeup on wedding day, but was able to do my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, and mother-in-law, and she traveled to the venue! She stayed on schedule, did an amazing job of creating a fun atmosphere, and was attentive to each and every person. She truly makes you look and feel like the best version of yourself! Would highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2017