Anne M. Buskirk Photography Reviews

Anne M. Buskirk Photography 3
Anne M. Buskirk Photography 4
Anne M. Buskirk Photography 5

Jaclyn · Married on 07/14/2018

I feel like we hit the jackpot when we booked Anne to be our photographer. From the moment we met her, she was like another member of the family (and not like the crazy Aunt that no one likes!). I didn’t realize how pivitol a part the photographer played on the wedding day, but Anne was simply amazing. From keeping us on time getting ready, orchestrating our first look, organizing the crazy family photos seamlessly, and dealing with some annoying transportation issues, Anne was the real VIP of the day! She arrived bright and early to capture the preparations and stayed until the last song played at the reception. We couldn’t have asked for anyone better and will be using her for all of our photography needs in the future!

Sent on 07/29/2018

Lindsay · Married on 06/02/2018

I was blown away by our wedding photos. From gorgeous candids, to capturing important moments like a walk down the aisle to somehow managing to fit all of our extended family into one photo, Anne knocked it out of the park. She's so easy to work with and down to earth, I had a blast getting to know her through the process. There's also nothing like knowing your photographer is always there to answer questions and help you handle what both mothers want. Anne made my day perfect. Definitely give her a shot, the best investment of the day.

Sent on 08/21/2018
    Anne M. Buskirk Photography 6
    Anne M. Buskirk Photography 7
    Anne M. Buskirk Photography 8

Brooke · Married on 05/19/2018

Anne was such a great person to work with for our wedding photography!! I knew from the initial meeting with Anne that I wanted to hire her. She seemed very knowledgeable about running the day and very confident that she could handle our rowdy wedding party. And that she could! She was so great with follow up leading up to the day and having the timeline set and clear. Her assistant was great as well! She stays all the way till the end of the night and NEVER cuts any corners! I had so many people tell me that she was great at the wedding and I am confident that our photos will be nothing less than stellar! She is such a great person inside and out and it was so fun to have her around!! I will most definitely be using her in the future for all my photography needs! Thanks Anne, you are absolutely amazing!!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Chris · Married on 05/05/2018

Anne was absolutely amazing to work with for our wedding and engagement photos! She made us feel so at ease through the entire process and was so personable, knowledgeable and accountable! We loved her work when we found her online because not only is it all great quality but she provides a TON of photos and includes so many of the guests and really provides a full view of the day from start to finish which was exactly what we wanted! She did an amazing job with our engagement photos and that made us even so much more excited for our wedding day knowing we would have her there to capture all the best moments! Our friends and family were all so impressed with how efficiently she could organize large groups and our huge families to make sure everyone was included but also that we were still on time and where we needed to be! She is an extremely hard worker and so good at what she does! Our wedding pictures turned out so amazing and better than what we could have ever hoped for! My wife and I would recommend Anne to anyone and are so happy and lucky we had her!

Sent on 07/11/2018

Amber · Married on 05/04/2018

Anne was a pleasure to work with! Meeting her for the first time felt like meeting with an old friend. Her communication over the several months leading up to our wedding day was great and never once had concerns. We were so happy with our pictures and her timeliness in getting them back. We would highly recommend Anne!

Sent on 07/08/2018

Kristi · Married on 02/17/2018

We hired Anne for our wedding and she was by far and away, THE BEST money we spent! We never realized how much time and effort went into shooting a wedding. She should charge double what she does! So essentially, the value is great and everything is one on one with Anne. She was the person we met with, planned with, who shot and edited our wedding photos. That was extremely important to us, because she was accountable. And we loved knowing exactly whom we were dealing with since these moments were so intimate. Anne has great energy so it was really nice to have her upbeat attitude with us. Her professionalism and kindness were refreshing too. We always received prompt responses to our questions when we needed helped. She helped us formulate the timing and logistics of the day to ensure we got everything we wanted and still had a great time doing it! Overall, we can't say enough positive things about Anne, but to simply thank her for living up to everything she said she would do. That I can say was the best experience. As for the results of it all, absolutely fabulous! We loved the candid photos and the action shots were so great. She literally had photos of every single person that attended the wedding too! There is so much going on that was a blur for us, that having memories of all the activity, really brings the full scope of the wedding into view for us. We are in love with the bridal portraits of just us too. I cannot stop crying with joy over them. 100% the best experience and we owe Anne big thanks! Hire her, you will love her!

Sent on 07/08/2018
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 07/15/2017

Anne did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding pictures. When we set up our first meeting, I was nervous because many of the other photographers I had met with had been pushing me very hard to commit. Anne was extremely personable, her contract was clear, and she did not push me to make a decision. Throughout the entire process, Anne went above and beyond with communication and she always helped me out when I needed recommendations or guidance. Our pictures look fantastic and we are so glad that we got to work with Anne!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Anne M. Buskirk Photography 9
    Anne M. Buskirk Photography 10

Chelsey · Married on 10/24/2015

Anne was the absolute perfect photographer! She was so amazing throughout the whole process. From our first conversation, it seemed like we clicked instantly. She completely understood us and our vision for the day. She was so easy to communicate with especially with me planning our wedding in Indiana from Ohio. Another thing is she was very reasonably priced which is amazing! I had absolutely no worries about her skills and ability to deliver what we were looking for. Going into your wedding day as a bride, it is so peaceful to know you have things covered and I knew that Anne had us covered even past the photos. We had such a rowdy bridal party and she did amazing at keeping us focused and efficient with pictures while keeping it fun. With my husband and I being "type A" personality, we loved her organization and flow throughout the day. She felt like part of the bridal party and meshed so well with everyone. She also goes above and beyond picture taking, she is able to be your right hand lady throughout your day. She was constantly helping me with my dress, holding my clutch or even my bouquet at one time :) all trying to remove any stress I would come across. If you are looking for a photographer that takes amazing photos, is beyond friendly, personable, priced well, and is efficient with your time, Anne is your girl! She was such an amazing person to have present for our day and we could not ask for more from her! We HIGHLY recommend her!!

Sent on 10/23/2015

Anne did a wonderful job with our engagement photos and is super helpful planning the shots for our wedding day.

Sent on 07/09/2015

Anne was great! She was prompt in getting back with us to connect and with any questions we had! She was very flexible with our schedules when setting up the engagement session and receptive to our ideas but had so many great ideas of her own. We connected with her so well and felt very comfortable with her taking photos of us.

Sent on 06/23/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/13/2015

Choosing Anne as our photographer was hands down the best vendor decision we made during the whole wedding process. She did our engagement and wedding photos and so glad she was there for all of it. I don't like having my photo taken but she helped me get comfortable with the process during the engagement shoot. She's reliable, gives fantastic direction, & tons of fun! She made sure we stayed on time with our wedding ceremon venue as we didn't have a lot of time to take photos there. She gave us a TON of images to have, which I very much appreciate since I'm kind of picky and also wanted to make sure we had lots of photos of our family members. Anne does a great job composing the photos & doesn't need a whole bunch of photoshop to fix stuff. When people were slacking with our polaroid photobooth, she picked up our polaroid camera & got the momentum going with that. She was also the only person who noticed I was about to pass out from the heat, so at one point stepped in and got me some water, haha. I was sick the whole week leading up to the wedding so I didn't have my shot list together, but I didn't even need to do that, because Anne knew exactly what was necessary adn stepped in and gave us some much needed direction since we didn't have a formal wedding planner. Besides the amazingly beautiful photos & professionalism she brought to the table, we really left the wedding feeling like Anne was a great friend. She's just someone you want to hang around with and someone you can definitely rely on. We've recommended her several times to other people we know getting married & hope they use her! I hope to be able to use her in the future for family or other event photos. If you compare pricing too, for her level of photos, you'll absolutely see you're getting a fantastic deal. Thank you, Anne Buskirk!

Sent on 10/21/2015

Katerina · Married on 05/31/2015

Anne was fantastic! She did our engagement photoshoot because our wedding photographer was unavailable, but she was so great that we wished she was our wedding photographer, too. My husband hates posing in front of the camera and never knows what to do to pose. Anne worked her magic in getting him to look like a model in front of the camera and guiding him into every pose. She is quick and imaginative. We had so much fun with Anne, so before we knew it we were done shooting. We had our photos in a timely manner and they turned out so beautifully! Couldn't have been happier! Thank you, Anne! I've been recommending you to everyone.

Sent on 07/01/2015

Abigail · Married on 03/21/2015

Anne recently did my wedding and she is wonderful! I would recommend her services to all of my friends and will use her in the future for my photography needs (hopefully babies :) ). She is very energetic and took pictures from the very beginning (early in the morning) until we left the reception at the end of the night. Her second photographer was also great too and it was nice to have her with the girls while we were getting ready and for him to be with the guys while they were getting ready.

I would definitely recommend her! :)

Sent on 04/08/2015

Anne was fantastic! She became part "wedding planner" for me. She told me that she could give me suggestions on other vendors, and I ended up using hair/makeup and the DJ based on her recommendation. She completely understood our vision for photos and listened to us each step along the way. She became more like a friend to us. I felt so comfortable with her. I had met with other photographers that I was not comfortable with, and Anne put us at ease right away. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/20/2015
  • Stephanee

Stephanee · Married on 09/27/2013

Hiring Anne was one of the best decisions we made in planning the wedding. She was personable, fun, professional, reliable, and best of all... her photos are fantastic! Our guests were complimenting her long before the night was over, and everyone is very pleased with the final photos. There's nothing more we could have wanted.

Sent on 12/06/2013

Meganne · Married on 09/01/2013

Anne Buskirk is the best - book her early because she's a popular lady! Extra points for being a great communicator and professional in every aspect.

Anne shot our engagement session and our wedding this fall. She is a blast to work with, very creative and eager to get it right. We haven't even seen our wedding photos yet, but we can tell by the quality of the engagement session that the wedding ones will be fantastic.

Anne was a great leader, taking the "Must Do" shots while simultaneously capturing candid moments and memorable moments. She was always there but never in a commanding way - the perfect blend of presence and subtlety. I'd recommend Anne for weddings, corporate events, portraiture, and anything involving a camera. She's fantastic and really added a fabulous dimension to our day!

Sent on 10/15/2013

Julie · Married on 06/01/2013

Finding a photographer for our June 1st wedding was a tough search for my husband and I because we did not know anyone in the business and did not know much about photography. After some searching and looking at prices we found Anne!
    I knew immediately that we made the right decision because Anne and I have similar past careers - which made me smile.

Anne was amazing quality and honestly an amazing deal! She is very up front with you about pricing and does not try to get sneaky and have surprise costs. The most amazing thing is that she does not charge by the hour, so she was with us for our engagement pictures for about 4 hours and she was with us for almost 12 ... yes 12 ... hours on our wedding day!!
    Even with all of that work - I can say that she was also one of the best values I found in Indianapolis.

You can just tell Anne loved what she does because she laughed and talked with us through the whole process. She had many great tips for us during the planning process and she was totally willing to work with only taking group pictures after the wedding (because I did not want to see each other) and she totally understood!

She became best friends with my bridal party and was so patient with other people taking pictures too. It speaks highly that one of my bridesmaids has already tried to book her for her wedding!

One of the best qualities I found about Anne is that she was assertive. I wanted a photographer to use her expertise and tell us how to pose when needed and also on the wedding day to instruct who to go where and she did just that!

Finally, she really planned ahead! She even went the extra mile and drove to Greencastle, Indiana to see our site before the wedding. She asked for all of the pictures I wanted and had them all printed out of the wedding day and was ready to do them all.

Creative, hard-working, and just a fun person in general in the best way I can describe Anne.

BOOK her!!

Sent on 06/26/2013

Melissa · Married on 03/02/2013

From our first meeting I knew Anne would be our choice. She has a great eye and an amazing artist. She photographed our Engagement photos in October and I LOVED them!! On our wedding day she took more pictures than I thought possible! We had an agenda that she guided me to set up 2 weeks prior along with some photo ideas I suggested. The day of she made sure we stayed on track so that we could get all of the shots I wanted. It is no easy task getting a bridal party and 150 guests moving in the same direction....but she did it! We were able to get all of the bridal shots I had wanted, and every famliy group shot. She was also with me ALL day, along with her assistant. They were all over catching every moment without being obtrusive! SHE WAS THE PERFECT CHOICE FOR OUR WEDDING DAY. I COULD NOT BE HAPPIER!

Sent on 03/05/2013

Jane · Married on 01/26/2013

We had received recommendations about Anne, read all the reviews and decided to meet with her. She was fantastic from the moment we met. Our photos were amazing and the experience was awesome. She made everything so easy. She was always reliable, communicated with us quickly every time we needed something and never rushed through the process with us. She was detailed and listened to all the requests we had. She accomplished everything we wanted, but the best part was everything we received that we never knew happened. Her package covers all day and it is so worth it! We have every step of the way documented. We were so thankful and recommend her highly.

Sent on 04/03/2013

We absolutely loved Anne! She could quite possibly be a member of my family. She was amazing to work with. Take charge when she needed to be and relaxed when the moment called for it. The images are beautiful and her price CANNOT BE BEAT!

I am not sure if she photographs maternity, births, and infant pictures, but if she did, I would not hesitate to ask her!

Sent on 03/11/2013

Emily · Married on 09/01/2012

Weddings are stressful from the beginning and finding someone who can take a little of it off your shoulders is key. Anne was incredible with catching every moment and making us feel comfortable without getting in the way. My father loves taking pictures and he was glad that throughout the weekend he didn't feel he had to grab his camera at all. All our friends loved how fun Anne was and well she worked amidst our crazyness on the party bus!

Anne started as a stranger to us and we hired her as our wedding photographer, but we so excited that she has truly become a dear friend and someone who supports us on a professional and personal level.

Thank you Anne!

Sent on 11/04/2012

Melissa · Married on 08/11/2012

Anne did an incredible job with our wedding and reception. We had her do our engagement photos as well which helped us get to know her better. She was very receptive on what kinds of photos I wanted and didn't spend an obscene amount of time taking the same photos over and over again. She snapped a few, made sure they were good and went on to the next type of photo. In previous weddings I've been in, I remember spending hours getting photos taken and it was like the same thing over and over and quite boring. Anne was all over the place snapping photos of unique settings and I can't wait to get them back and see everything she captured. It's easy to tell she loves doing her job and adds fun and creativity to it. I think our wedding party enjoyed her as well as many of them said "your photographer is awesome!"

Sent on 08/26/2012

Kayla · Married on 05/19/2012

From the very beginning Anne was just wonderful. We had meet with other photographers before we found Anne and we can not say the same about them as we can for Anne. She was there from Day 1 to now and has been so helpful with just everything! We heard so many wonderful comments from our guest about how professional but friendly she was. Of course the pictures came out more than what we had expected!They were great! She captured our special day in ways we would have never thought. From every little detail to the big events of the day. Our guest love them as well. I would reccommend Anne to anyone! I can't wait to work with her in the future.

Sent on 07/23/2012

Tanya · Married on 10/22/2011

Working with Anne was an absolute pleasure! I was planning my wedding all the way from Asia, so we communicated prior to the big day mostly via email, and she was always quick to respond and very very efficient - she even agreed to a Skype call with me so we could hash out details!. She didn't mind in the least that I asked so many questions and always went out of her way to make sure I had all the information I needed and explained everything in great detail. She was punctual on the wedding day, and being so warm and lovely, she put us at ease so there was no awkwardness when posing for/ taking pictures. The photos turned out beautiful, I LOVE the work she's done on them. She really is very talented, I'm so so pleased that she was part of my big day and was able to capture it all beautifully.

Sent on 01/09/2012

Mindy · Married on 09/24/2011

From the moment we first met Anne we were comfortable and knew we would enjoy working with her. She made the planning process easy and easily made last minute changes on the day of our wedding when it rained. Anne was great at making sure to capture the details of our Wedding day. While she was able to blend in so that we forgot she was there she was also very enjoyable to be around. We enjoyed spending the day with her! Our guests were all pleased and the pictures were amazing. Oh, and as a bonus her pricing is very reasonable! We are expecting a baby and look forward to seeing Anne again when she takes our baby's newborn photos!

Sent on 02/14/2012