Annalise Bridal Boutique Reviews

76 Reviews for Annalise Bridal Boutique

1 User photo

Annalise Bridal Boutique 1

Emma · Married on 07/07/2018

Just amazing in every way! Annalise was the second shop I visited and I thought the first shop was going to be impossible to top, but Lindsey topped it. What stood out the most for me was that she really listened to my likes and dislikes for each dress and was constantly offering customization ideas rather than just grabbing a whole different dress to try. After trying on several dresses, I realized I loved the top of one dress with the skirt of a different dress. Before jumping into custom ordering a dress, she pulled up the designer's new collection and showed me a dress that was just about exactly the style I was going for. She was able to snag the dress in between trunk shows for me to come in and try on and that ended up being THE dress. She knows what she is doing and I never would have known my dress even existed if she hadn't been paying so close attention to what I wanted and thinking about options that weren't even in stores yet. You will not be disappointed at Annalise Bridal!!!

Sent on 08/15/2017

Natalie · Married on 06/29/2018

Annalise Bridal was the third boutique I had been to on my journey to find the perfect dress- and boy the third time was the charm! Lindsey was so knowledgeable, personable, genuine, and just all around amazing! She was more concerned with ensuring that I found THE dress rather than just trying to make a sale. I can tell she truly cares about all her brides, and I am SO happy I am now part of the Annalise Bride Tribe!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kaitlynn · Married on 05/19/2018

Lindsey was very welcoming and flexible with the time we wanted to visit the shop. Her insight was very helpful when asked and did not push the sale. She greeted us with champagne and a quiet/ stress free environment. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who is looking for a beautiful/unique gown!

Sent on 07/06/2017

Amy · Married on 05/19/2018

We shopped here for my daughter's May wedding and there was no reason to even visit any other boutiques! Beautiful dresses! Gorgeous boutique! The best part though is the personal service Lindsay gives you from the moment you walk in the door until your final fitting, She always has a smile on her face and greets you with a hug. There is no high pressure sales here. She truly wants you to be happy and feel beautiful! She makes dress shopping a special event!

Sent on 05/23/2018

Brandi · Married on 05/13/2018

Wow, the ladies that work at this shop are amazing! I just picked up my wedding dress and wish that I could do it all over again. Emily and Lindsey were SO helpful during this process. The dress shop itself is beautiful. They have many dress styles, but not too many that it will seem overwhelming. I honestly could not have asked for a better experience picking out my dress. I was the only one in the shop and Emily and Lindsey never made me feel rushed and listened to everything I said whether it concern the style of the dress or sticking to the budget that I had requested. Also, the natural light that comes into the shop is AMAZING. I felt beautiful and I can honestly tell how much the employees love their job and are invested in helping you find your dream dress. The communication, ambiance, and options at Annalise Bridal are all great and I can’t recommend them enough!

Sent on 02/03/2018

Graceann · Married on 05/12/2018

Annalise Bridal Boutique is the perfect boutique for the bride who wants a personal, memorable, joyous wedding dress shopping day. Lindsey is so sweet and helpful, and I never felt pressured to love a dress that wasn't "the one". The whole appointment was stress free, and I found my dress!!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

Annalise Bridal was the best wedding dress shopping experience I had, and not just because I found my dress there! The ladies are so sweet and helpful without being pushy at all. They will do everything they can to have the dresses you want to try on available for you, they're upfront about price, and they recommended a great seamstress for alterations. It was just a wonderful and pleasant experience all around.

Sent on 09/08/2018

Brettany · Married on 04/14/2018

Jax, Emily & Lindsey were AMAZING! They were able to pull dresses within my budget prior to my appointment which made the process extremely easy and stress-free. They made me feel so comfortable the entire time, as I was extremely nervous leading up to my appointment. I found my dress and they were even able to rush the delivery to ensure I'll have it plenty of time before the wedding. Not to mention, the store is absolutely GORGEOUS and the dresses are even better! I would recommend them over and over again!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Lindsay · Married on 03/17/2018

What a fun, beautiful store! I came to Annalise with my family, and Lindsey and her team gave us such a fantastic experience. I had sent along pictures of dresses I liked prior to my appointment, and when I arrived Lindsey had chosen a dress that fit most of specifications and had already brainstormed ways we could customize it to be my perfect dress. This was the first dress I tried on at the store, and I just knew it was the one. Even so, she encouraged me to try on as many as I wanted to be sure. Every dress I tried was beautiful and unique, and the quality of service was excellent.

My experience at Annalise was absolutely relaxing for me and my family. I always knew dress shopping would be a fun day, but I didn't know it could be so easy!

Sent on 06/19/2017

Katherine · Married on 01/20/2018

I came all the way from Colorado to Annalise and it was worth the trip! The salon is absolutely beautiful and you feel like a princess from the moment you step inside! Their selection of dresses is wonderful and Lindsey was great at helping me understand how the dress would look once it was altered to fit my size. I was so happy to walk away knowing they'd take care of every last detail of making my dress perfect.

Sent on 03/09/2017

Laura · Married on 12/30/2017

I had the most wonderful experience at Annalise. I'd just started my search and after going to one other bridal shop I thought I wasn't anywhere close to finding my dress. Lindsey changed the game! Having a one on one appointment made all the difference. Her gowns are all gorgeous and flawlessly made, and she is incredibly well versed in everything there is to know about bridal gowns. Not to mention the well appointed changing rooms and the light in the front of the shop will make anyone feel gorgeous! I can't recommend Annalise enough for every bride.

Sent on 08/19/2016

Laura · Married on 12/30/2017

Working with Annalise was one of the best decisions I made in all of my wedding planning. Lindsey is kind, helpful and very knowledgeable. I felt comfortable in the boutique when I went for my appointment and it was so nice that we had it to ourselves while I tried on dresses. Lindsey made me feel special every time I went back and even went out of her way to set up time for me with the designer of my dress. I can’t say enough good things about my experience and would recommend Annalise to any bride!

Sent on 01/07/2018

Claire · Married on 10/28/2017

I had the BEST experience at Annalise shopping for my wedding dress. Lindsey (the owner) was very professional, responsive and flexible but above all, so nice and made the experience one that I will never forget. I went to the store several times before I settled on my dress. She went above and beyond to ensure that I was happy with my purchase and I am so excited to begin the process of alterations in advance of my wedding next fall. They have an amazing selection of dresses and there are regular trunk shows at the store. The store is also beautiful and makes the experience even better. I highly recommend this store to all brides. It is a must for bridal shopping in RVA!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Caroline · Married on 10/21/2017

I would give Annalise 10 stars if I could! I had the absolute best dress shopping experience. With a two hour appointment and the entire boutique to ourselves, I received one-on-one attention from Lindsey (the owner) in selecting my dress. She asked me to send her my pinterest board/other ideas prior to coming into the store. When I arrived at the store, she already had a dressing room with gowns curated to my taste selected. She also allowed me to go through each dress in her store and select as many as I wanted to try on. In the end, Lindsey picked a wildcard that ending up being the one.

I am so glad that Richmond has such a gem of a bridal boutique. I would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/03/2016

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Lindsey at Annalise Bridal is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! She is one of the most patient people I have ever met. I went here two times and spent over 2 hours there each time because I could not decide on the perfect dress. Lindsey allowed me to try on every dress I wanted to multiple times. She would pick out dresses that I probably would have never looked at, and they wound up being amazing! Additionally, we were able to take as many pictures as we needed to reflect back on. Lindsey was never pushy and always patient, but she was also great about being realistic in making sure I stayed on track in choosing my dress to avoid having to rush my dress and pay extra fees from the designers. Overall, there are so many beautiful and affordable dresses to choose from at Annalise Bridal that you cannot go wrong looking here for your dress. You will have the entire studio to yourself to look at dresses. You will instantly connect with Lindsey and feel so at ease letting her know what you are looking for. I highly recommend Annalise Bridal for finding your perfect wedding dress!

Sent on 04/15/2017

annemarie · Married on 10/20/2017

Lindsey was so sweet, kind, and approachable....everything that this nervous bride needed! I was pretty sure I had my heart set on a particular dress, but wanted to be absolutely sure. I had to put that thing on three or four times before I was totally ready to make my final decision, but Lindsey never made me feel like I had to rush or that I was wasting her time. I recommend every bride in Richmond and beyond check out Annalise!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Kaylee · Married on 10/14/2017

This a wonderful boutique all around. The service is excellent. If you are looking for something a little more private with 1 on 1 time, I highly recommend this!

Sent on 05/08/2017

Abbey · Married on 10/01/2017

Buying your wedding dress at Annalise Bridal is really more of an experience than anything. The Boutique is beautifully designed, the lighting is perfect, it smells amazing and going through all of those gorgeous dress just makes you feel excited to be getting married. It's like playing dress up and then when you finally put the dress on that makes you feel exactly as you envisioned on your wedding day, the whole thing comes together in your mind.

Lindsey is so professional, so sweet and has so many great ideas to help you customize the dress to get it exactly the way you want it. I picked a dress that just felt good...but I wanted a lower back, I wanted sleeves and I wanted it in a different color :) She was able to work with the designer to make all of these things happen for me and its perfect. I couldn't have asked for a better memory of shopping and finding my wedding dress.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Katheryn · Married on 09/23/2017

I had an amazing experience at this bridal shop! This was the first shop I went to and after going to 3 different bridal salons in 2 days, I immediately called Annalise Bridal back and asked when they could see me again! They were able to fit me in the very next day. The owner, Lindsey was friendly, easy to work with and accommodating. She is also a clip MASTER! All of the dresses I tried on were of varying sizes, but she was able to clip me into the sample dresses as if they had been made for me, which made it a lot easier to envision what my dress would like on my wedding day! The gowns they carry are GORGEOUS and I had the hardest time picking "the one", but Lindsey was more than happy to help me try on a dress as many times as I needed to narrow it down and make my decision. And I'm happy to say, I finally found the dress I will wear on my wedding day. Thank you so much Annalise Bridal Boutique for giving me such a wonderful experience and helping me find my perfect dress!

Sent on 01/06/2017

Margaret · Married on 09/23/2017

Annalise is absolutely wonderful! They have a wide variety of dresses. A little on the expensive side, but if you're not on a super strict budget this is the place to go. I wanted something classy and classic and easily found it at Annalise.

Sent on 03/15/2017

Jillian · Married on 09/16/2017

I am a Bride who had zero idea what they wanted in a dress. Annalise Bridal was extremely patient with me and also gave me so many options. Best of all, recommendations. We were able to take a dress and turn it into something that worked best for me. Their patience was also noteworthy! I had to visit multiple times and was coming from out of town. They were very convenient with their scheduling and their email communication. Top notch service and quality inventory!

Sent on 12/28/2016

Beranger · Married on 09/03/2017

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Annalise Bridal Boutique! Lindsey is friendly, down to earth, and the consummate professional. Her salon is absolutely gorgeous and the experience was relaxing and fun for me and my loved ones. Lindsey and her staff truly listened to what I wanted and I never felt pressured to buy at any point. I'm so happy to be an Annalise bride!

Sent on 09/28/2016

Cassandra · Married on 08/26/2017

I just can't say enough great things about Annalise Bridal - I have gushed about this shop to friends, family, strangers, you name it. The shop itself is absolutely beautiful. Its exactly what you think of when you think of a bridal boutique. Soft lighting, pretty chairs, and the dresses are displayed beautifully. Walking in there is totally comforting and puts you in the right mindset to find your dress. The shopping experience is very intimate and completely catered to you, and you won't have to worry about anyone else being in the shop when you're trying on dresses. The selection of dresses and designers is very carefully curated, and everything is higher quality and more tasteful that the selection that I saw at other shops. I initially thought that the dresses at Annalise might be out of my price-range, but I found that there were a number of dresses that were reasonable, but again very high quality and tasteful - so the value of dresses at this shop is top-notch! Lindsey, the owner, is fabulous and there with you every step of the way. From trying on gowns, to offering advice and tips about how dresses can be customized, to choosing what size to order, Lindsey was so helpful, knowledgeable, and completely accommodating. Lindsey, I can't thank you enough!!

Sent on 12/20/2016

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at Annalise. I had the hardest time choosing the right dress and Lindsey was by my side the entire time. She provided the perfect amount of guidance and put up with my indecisiveness. I could not have asked for a better experience.

Sent on 12/02/2016

Amanda · Married on 07/15/2017

I am so happy I found Annalise Bridal Boutique! The location is great and the boutique is very classy and elegant. I was bound and determined to find the dress I had been obsessed with the past 2 years after my fiancé proposed in August. I saw this boutique sold Hayley Paige, so I emailed Lindsey to see if she had my dream dress. She had the dress and said she would pull it for me for my appointment. I loved being greeted with champagne (what girl wouldn't love that?) and loved the one on one interaction! I came back a month later for my measurements to be taken to order my dream dress! Lindsey was so accommodating throughout the whole process, and I couldn't be happier with my decision. Thank you for everything, Lindsey!

Sent on 11/03/2016