Anna Zajac Weddings Reviews

Anna Zajac Weddings 3
Anna Zajac Weddings 4
Anna Zajac Weddings 5

Kyle · Married on 07/04/2015

Anna is the best!!! My wife and I just got married and Anna was great. Even though we have HUGE families, she organized people to get all the family pictures in a short amount of time. She also made the first look pictures fun. She brings a lot of enthusiasm and joy in her photography and it makes for a great experience.

Our photos turned out beautiful. We are so so happy with them! She also made wedding books for us, and those are something we will cherish forever. Anna is truly one of a kind, going above and beyond for everything.

Thanks Anna! I highly recommend her!

Sent on 12/08/2015

Logan · Married on 06/05/2015

Although Anna did not shoot my wedding day, she did an exceptional job telling the story of my engagement. My wife and I got engaged in Chicago a year ago this week. We had the opportunity to work with Anna who is a charismatic creative! She is a visionary. Her cheerful approach to capturing our engagement was an enjoyable experience which resulted in a beautiful visual narrative. I recommend her business without a doubt.

Sent on 08/21/2015

Natalie · Married on 05/09/2015

Anna does everything possible to make her brides comfortable on their wedding day, and she is excellent at working with guests & bridal party members to get the best possible shot. She listens to your suggestions and will incorporate the things that you find important--as well as providing you with detail shots of moments you may have never noticed. The photos definitely tell the story of your wedding day rather than the summary. I happened to know Anna for a very long time, and because of this, I watched her photography develop from high school onward. I can say from this experience that she has a true gift for finding the hearts of the people that she captures, and I was so pleased to have her as my photographer. Lastly, she was excellently organized; my husband was in a wedding several weeks after our own which had two photographers, and they were both unable to wrangle family members, make every person photographed feel special, or take interesting, quality shots. Anna could do more than them by herself--money well spent!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Maureen · Married on 10/04/2014

Anna's spirit shines and her product impresses. You will love every moment of working with Anna and she will be a highlight of your wedding day. She is the best decision I made in the whole wedding planning process!

Sent on 08/18/2015

Anna was a wedding highlight! She radiates happiness and love. My guests raved about her and she captured my wedding day beautifully.

Sent on 08/19/2015

Meghan · Married on 09/14/2013

We loved Anna! She took our wedding photos way back when she was still a student in Cleveland, Ohio, and even at that point the quality of her pictures was better than most professional photographers with more experience at the time! She was so flexible, going to multiple locations to get pics of the bridesmaids and groomsmen getting ready separately, capturing the emotions of the ceremony, getting great and really creative shots of the family and wedding party together, and snapping so many AMAZING candids during the reception all night! She completely captured the feel and got us the perfect mix of posed and candids, and the more traditional posed photos were so creative, fresh and natural feeling! Plus, we had so much fun hanging out with her! She's the best, I'd recommend her a million times to anyone!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Amber · Married on 09/07/2013

I came across some of Anna's work when she was still in school & just getting started on a friends blog. I was immediately drawn to her editorial style and knew she'd be the perfect fit as our wedding photographer. We met soon after I reached out and totally hit it off. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect person to capture all of the sweet moments on our wedding day. Anna came full with ideas on things like locations (that busy brides can't always seem to wrap their head around!) and was able to capture all of the important moments in such a magical way.

In addition to her tremendous talent, professionalism and work ethic, she's truly a joy to be around. I've continued to follow her work via social media since our wedding and am continuously inspired by her eye. She even captures everyday moments in such a beautiful way. I look forward to having Anna capture future memories of our family and always recommend her to friends and family. If you're looking for a super talented, passionate photographer who will deliver so much more than your standard/cliche wedding photos, this is your girl :)

Sent on 08/20/2015

Caitlin · Married on 10/27/2012

Anna Zajac is an amazing photographer! She had done an engagement session for a couple my boyfriend and I knew, and as soon as we got engaged, we contacted Anna for our engagement photos, because we loved the other couple's photos so much. We felt lucky when she said yes! We knew from seeing her previous work that she was a creative photographer who would really capture our true selves through photos, and we were enthralled with how our own pictures turned out. Anna was completely flexible, fun to work with, and made us feel so comfortable. Neither of us was used to being photographed a lot, but Anna made sure the session felt relaxed and laid-back, while still keeping the focus on taking as many quality photos as she could. One thing that stood out to me during our engagement session was how Anna told us that we were not on a time schedule - she would take photos until she felt like she had all that she was looking for. We were fortunate to have Anna take photos of our wedding, as well. She captured so many special, beautiful moments of the day, and took a wide variety of shots. I have been married for almost five months now, and looking at my wedding photos can still bring me to tears, not just because it was the best day of my life but also because our special moments were captured so beautifully, sensitively, and creatively through Anna's work. I will treasure not only the photographs for years to come, but also the memories of working with such a talented, joyful photographer as Anna!

Sent on 03/26/2013

Melissa · Married on 09/15/2012

We love Anna! She's young but very professional. It was nice to work with someone who was flexible and listened to what we wanted but also had her own vision. She was with us all day and everyone loved having her around. She's so sweet and we CANNOT wait to see the pictures!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Meghan · Married on 08/11/2012

I am so glad Anna was our wedding photographer! Anna has a passion for what she does, and it was evident in the way she captured our family, friends, and all of the special moments throughout the day. She was an absolute pleasure to work with - before, during, and after the wedding day. She got to know us, listened to what we were looking for, and suggested things we hadn't considered. She had a great planning sheet to get us thinking about timing throughout the day and helped to keep everything on track. Anna was organized, prompt, and professional, and the pictures themselves were beautiful. We received a set of CDs after the wedding with all of the pictures and can print the ones we want, which was also nice. I should have written this review three years ago and would highly, highly recommend Anna to potential clients. Wonderful to work with and fantastic pictures!

Sent on 08/17/2015

Emily · Married on 06/23/2012

Anna warms my heart and makes me smile just thinking about her! From the moment my ((now)) husband and I got engaged, having Anna as our photographer was non-negotiable. Meeting with her before our wedding was smooth and fun! She listened to my ideas, and came up with creative ones of her own too. She scoped out a few places before the big day and found great locations for our portraits! During our wedding day, she fit right in, naturally gliding from place to place. She is a kindred spirit - a peaceful soul - just the kind of person you want around on one of the most important days of life. Her beautiful, light, heart-moving photography speaks for itself.

~On a personal note: I believe Anna has a great eye for photography, but even more importantly, for life. Her passion to live out her faith and serve her clients is so evident to me. Her desire to capture my wedding day with honesty and love blessed me more than she will every know. I know there is strong sentiment and feeling in each photograph she captures. This passion for life and motivation to glorify God shine through in all she does - and notably, her photography work. So many of the images from our wedding day still move me to tears.

Sent on 04/01/2013

Emily · Married on 06/23/2012

The experience of working with Anna as our wedding photographer was truly top-notch. As the quality of her work is clearly that of both a skilled technical photographer and a true artist, I will go ahead and move along to other aspects of her character and business. Anna is both professional in her demeanor and friendly to her core. She exudes peace and joy, but her confidence with the camera leaves you feeling completely trustworthy. There were no doubts in my mind that Anna would capture our day with precision and ease. She skillfully caught every important moment of the day, while also remaining 'behind the scenes.' (This is not easy to do!) She represents excellence in her field, focusing on the heart of photography while running a smooth and professional business. Absolutely book her. She is a true gem.

Sent on 08/24/2015
  • Y

Yazmin · Married on 05/24/2015

We could not have been happier working with Anna for our wedding pictures. She is extremely professional and produced wonderful images, but above that Anna is a kind, energetic, and fun-loving individual! Working with her felt like working with an old friend.

Sent on 08/20/2015

Alicia · Married on 07/08/2016

Anna shot our July 2016 wedding and she was wonderful! We love how our photos turned out, she really did an amazing job. Anna's sweet and quirky personality meshed with us well. There were some slight issues with timing so we didn't get to all the photo locations we planned on. Overall, we are very happy with her work and we highly recommend Anna for shooting your wedding.

Sent on 01/15/2017

Rachel · Married on 06/25/2016

Anna is an incredible talent! She is kind, and patient and so thoughtful in everything she does. She is organized, creative, fun and just plain awesome. She captured the love and light in on our wedding day, made us feel so comfortable and gave us the best treasure of all time - pictures that allow us to relieve so many special moments! She's really a special photographer.

Sent on 07/22/2016

Edward · Married on 06/11/2017

She has a passion and a unique style in how she captures your special day. You will love working with her and seeing the final product!

Sent on 03/18/2017